150 grams powdered sugar
50 grams cocoa powder
1/3 tablespoon ground coffee
1 1/2 pack of Leibnitz butter cookies
300 grams palmin (coconut butter/coconut fat)
40 mL rum
1. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and ground coffee together.
2. Line entire surface of a loaf pan with plastic wrap.
3. Warm up the palmin over medium heat. Take care that the palmin doesn't get too hot. As soon as it becomes liquefied, take it off the heat.
4. While the electric mixer is running, slowly add the warm, soft palmin to the chocolate mixture. Add the rum. This has to be done slowly and while the mixture is in constant motion, yet fast enough that the chocolate mixture stays liquid.
5.Pour a thin layer of the chocolate mixture into the loaf pan, follow with one layer of butter cookies. Take care to make sure the cookies reach the corners.
6. Continue alternating layers of chocolate and cookies until you have at least 6 total layers.
7. Chill in fridge for at least two hours.
Serve in cold slices with a little powdered sugar on top.
Coffee or a dessert wine.