KQED Newsroom goes on the road again to UC Hastings College of the Law to discuss the week’s big political and legal news. We discuss President Trump’s and California’s travel bans, the fate of national health care reform and statewide single-payer health care, and cases concerning religion and the environment.
- Professor Rory Little, UC Hastings College of the Law
- Scott Shafer, KQED politics and government senior editor
- Carla Marinucci, Politico senior writer
Many of the thousands of homeless people in the Bay Area work part- or full-time jobs even as they struggle to find a place to shower and sleep. We hear from three individuals about the challenges and misconceptions that many working homeless must overcome.
- Kevin McCracken, Social Imprints co-founder
- Andrew Jackson, Civicorps member
- Dominic Griffin, currently homeless
This segment is part of our ongoing coverage of homelessness in the Bay Area, and is also part of the SF Homeless Project, a collaboration of more than 80 media organizations from the Bay Area and beyond.