San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee died early Tuesday morning after he collapsed at a Safeway Monday night. The 65 year old former civil rights attorney was the city's first Asian American Mayor. Board of supervisors President London Breed is now acting mayor. We discuss the life and legacy of Mayor Lee.
- Scott Shafer, senior editor for KQED’s California Politics and Government desk
- Jason McDaniel, assistant professor of political science, San Francisco State University
- Michael Yaki, former San Francisco supervisor, and co-founder of the Run Ed Run campaign in support of Mayor Lee's 2011 campaign
- Jean Quan, former mayor, City of Oakland
- Gordon Chin, former Director of San Francisco's Chinatown Community Development Center
- Mark Farrell, supervisor for District 2, City and County of San Francisco