1/2 cup fish sauce
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons minced ginger
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 Fresno chili
1 cup chopped shallot
1 can coconut juice
1 cup water
1. Put first seven ingredients into blender and purée.
2. Add remaining cup of water and stir.
3. Pour over pork chops and let them marinate overnight.
4. Bring the pork chops to room temperature and grill to medium or desired doneness, about 4-5 minutes on each side.
5. Remove the pork chops from grill and let rest, covered in aluminum foil, before serving. Serve with steamed rice and enjoy.