4. "Baseball is 90 percent mental and the other half is physical."
5. "Make a game plan and stick to it. Unless it's not working."
6. "A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."
7. "Never answer an anonymous letter."
8. "It was impossible to get a conversation going. Everybody was talking too much."
9. "Always go to other people's funerals. Otherwise they won't go to yours."
10. "It ain't over 'til it's over."
But maybe the sweetest quote we've seen today comes from this 1999 interview Berra did with WNYC's Brian Lehrer. When Lehrer asked Berra what baseball advice he would give Lehrer's son, who had just turned 7, Berra said:
"Play hard, and work at it. And it don’t matter who wins – you’re not playing for your life out there. You have fun, that’s the thing."
Can't argue with that. A tip of the cap to you, Yogi.