- QUEST elucidates La Niña, the climate phenomenon that could minimize rain and snow this winter in the Bay Area and surroundings.
- From the HayWord: Hayward's Video Z, which specializes in Spanish-language films, is closing tomorrow. They may still have some inventory left, all under $5.
- Gavin Newsom and Jean Quan are going to have to have a run-off over who is the bigger parking abuser. Last week Quan was outed as owing more than $1,000 in parking tickets. Today, The Snitch snapped a photo of Newsom's SUV parked in front of a fire hydrant in a red zone, two guys manning the front seat while the Mayor visited the San Francisco Tennis Club.
- Valleywag clues us in that George W. Bush is visiting Facebook today. But you probably defriended him a long time ago anyway.
- From California Beat, a video of the tree-lighting ceremony at Union Square.