More than two-thirds of California remains in an extreme drought. Gov. Jerry Brown recently announced the state's first-ever mandatory water restrictions. Many of us in the state want to cut back on our water use, but simply aren't sure how. As part of our Drought Watch series, a panel of water conservation experts will provide tips on the most effective ways to save water.
- More: KQED's Drought Watch 2015
- More: Alameda County Water District Rebate Programs
- More: San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Rebate Programs
- More: Contra Costa Water District Rebate Programs
- More: East Bay Municipal Utilities District Rebate Programs
- More: Guide to Bay Area Water Agencies
- More: The Untapped Potential of California's Water Supply: A Report by the Pacific Institute