KQED Forum studio - Michael Krasny interviewing Chloe Coscarelli and Colleen Patrick-Goudreau. Photo: Vi Zahajszky
Going vegan can offer a range of challenges. Can you really get enough protein without meat and dairy? Can you really make eggless desserts that are anything more than a crumbly mess? Forum's guests, Chloe Coscarelli and Colleen Patrick-Goudreau say yes to both questions.
They join Forum to offer advice on how to prepare vegan meals that are healthy, hearty and don't skimp on flavor.
Original Broadcast: Tue, Mar 13, 2012 -- 10:00 AM
Host: Michael Krasny
- Chloe Coscarelli, chef, author of the new cookbook "Chloe's Kitchen" and winner of Food Network's Cupcake Wars in 2010
- Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, vegan chef, founder of Compassionate Cooks and author of books including "The Vegan Table" and "The 30-Day Vegan Challenge"
- Chloe's Kitchen: An Interview with Vegan Chef Chloe Coscarelli on Her New Cookbook : from KQED's Bay Area Bites blog
- Chef Chloe Coscarelli: Facebook, Twitter @ChloeCoscarelli and YouTube
- About Colleen Patrick-Goudreau : at CompassionateCook.com
- Compassionate Cooks / Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, Author and Vegan Chef: Facebook and Twitter @PatrickGoudreau