Tue, Mar 13, 2012 -- 10:00 AM
Vegan CookingDownload audio (MP3)
Going vegan can offer a range of challenges. Can you really get enough protein without meat and dairy? Can you really make eggless desserts that are anything more than a crumbly mess? Our guests say yes to both questions.
Host: Michael Krasny
- Chloe Coscarelli, chef, author of the new cookbook "Chloe's Kitchen" and winner of Food Network's Cupcake Wars in 2010
- Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, vegan chef, founder of Compassionate Cooks and author of books including "The Vegan Table" and "The 30-Day Vegan Challenge"
- Veganism: Recipes, Tips and Recommendations from KQED Forum Listeners
- Chloe's Kitchen: An Interview with Vegan Chef Chloe Coscarelli on Her New Cookbook : from KQED's Bay Area Bites blog
- About Colleen Patrick-Goudreau : at CompassionateCook.com
They join us to offer advice on how to prepare vegan meals that are healthy, hearty and don't skimp on flavor.
Also, please note that your comments could be read on air. We may edit them for clarity or brevity, and we will use only your first name to identify you on the air.