Tue, Mar 13, 2012 -- 10:00 AM
Vegan CookingDownload audio (MP3)
Going vegan can offer a range of challenges. Can you really get enough protein without meat and dairy? Can you really make eggless desserts that are anything more than a crumbly mess? Our guests say yes to both questions.
Host: Michael Krasny
- Chloe Coscarelli, chef, author of the new cookbook "Chloe's Kitchen" and winner of Food Network's Cupcake Wars in 2010
- Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, vegan chef, founder of Compassionate Cooks and author of books including "The Vegan Table" and "The 30-Day Vegan Challenge"
- Veganism: Recipes, Tips and Recommendations from KQED Forum Listeners
- Chloe's Kitchen: An Interview with Vegan Chef Chloe Coscarelli on Her New Cookbook : from KQED's Bay Area Bites blog
- About Colleen Patrick-Goudreau : at CompassionateCook.com
They join us to offer advice on how to prepare vegan meals that are healthy, hearty and don't skimp on flavor.