Radio DrawingRadio Drawing
KQED's Fall 2022 Radio Drawing - Martin Yan's Home Chef Gift Set
Go back to donating, and be entered in the drawing automatically, or enter without donating by following instructions below.
- Entries will be accepted from 12:01am PT on September 29, 2022, until 9:10am PT on September 29, 2022
- Donations are not necessary to enter or win
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of California only
- You may enter by making a donation; calling 1-800-937-8850; or emailing your name, address and telephone number to: FMDrawing@kqed.org
- All eligible sustaining members will be automatically entered
- Official copy of the rules and regulations
Martin Yan's Home Chef Gift Set
This morning’s Drawing Prize: When you donate before 9:10 a.m. today, you’re automatically entered in the drawing for a chance to win a gift set from Chef Martin Yan, winner of the 2022 James Beard Lifetime Achievement award & host of several shows including the classic public television series, “Yan Can Cook”. The winner will receive a Circulon all-purpose stir-fry wok, Chef Yan’s signature chef knife, Chef Yan’s diamond sharpening steel, a Yan Can Cook finger guard and autographed copies of his cookbooks “Martin Yan’s China” and “Martin Yan: Quick & Easy.” The prize value is $190 and must be redeemed before December 1, 2022.
Go back to donating, and be entered in the drawing automatically, or enter without donating by following instructions above.