Taste This host Leslie Sbrocco shakes up a couple of festive cocktails, just in time for the holidays! Each of the cocktails combines three ingredients and can easily be multiplied to fill a party punch bowl. So, gather around...it's time to give thanks!
3-Ingredient Festive Holiday Cocktails
Recipe: The Stolen Spice
- 2 oz. Redemption Rye whiskey
- 1 oz. Stolen Fruit, Hibiscus + Grenache mixer
- Ginger beer or ginger ale to taste
- Sprig of basil, for garnish
- Combine the whiskey and Stolen Fruit mixer with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain into a rocks glass with or without ice.
- Top with a splash of ginger beer or ginger ale and garnish with a sprig of fresh basil. Serve immediately.
Recipe: Sip ‘N Pretty
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- ½ oz. St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 oz. Cleto Chiarli Sorbara Secco dry sparkling red Lambrusco
- Combine the vodka and elderflower liqueur with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Top with Lambrusco. Serve immediately.