While you might be done with the Christmas party circuit, it isn't quite over yet. Whether you are hosting a New Year's Eve party of your own or attending as a guest, I have the perfect party appetizer--Stuffed Brussels Sprouts! Yes, you heard me, Stuffed Brussels Sprouts.
You are probably thinking there is no way that can be done or that it is overly complicated, but I swear, it's as easy as stuffing a mushroom. And while I love mushrooms, I think this might be tastier. It wins on presentation alone, right?
Recipe: Garlic and Herb Stuffed Brussels Sprouts
- 15 very large Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup of whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Olive oil