With the holidays coming to an end, you might be wondering how to finish off the last of your leftover ingredients. It might seem a bit unorthodox but using leftover sweet potatoes in your morning smoothie is a great way to introduce additional fiber, vitamins, and minerals into your diet.
The warming spices and molasses in this gingersnap smoothie will make you feel extra nice before heading out into the cold. I'll often substitute regular honey in my morning smoothies with CBD-infused honey to enhance tranquility of the body and mind.
A spoonful of Potli's Hemp Infused CBD Raw Honey may help you de-stress, reduce anxiety and nausea, and benefit from anti-inflammatory properties. All without the cerebral effects of cannabis.
CBD Gingersnap Smoothie
Makes 2 servings
- ⅓ cup sweet potato, steamed, cubed
- 2” thumb ginger - less if fresh ginger is too intense for you
- 1 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 3 dates, pitted
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp CBD honey, (I used Potli Hemp Infused Raw Honey)
- 6 ice cubes
- Bee pollen, as garnish
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with a light sprinkle of bee pollen.
- Enjoy immediately.