Let's be honest, the holidays are the perfect excuse to start drinking before the sun goes down. These delicious wine-infused gummies are perfect for that occasion (or any occasion where you're celebrating with friends and family).
Get inspired and turn all your favorite wines into a picture-perfect treat to share. Remember, these naughty gummies are for adults only!
Makes 18 gummy cubes
- 1 packet unflavored powdered gelatin
- ½ cup wine of your choice
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- Food coloring, optional
- Cornstarch, as needed
- Sprinkle gelatin over ¼ cup of wine in a medium-sized mixing bowl and let stand for 1 minute.
- Add remaining wine, corn syrup, and sugar to a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until sugar completely dissolves, about 3 minutes.
- Pour hot wine mixture into the mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon, stir until gelatin has dissolved, about 5 minutes. Add food coloring if you’d like.
- Using a brush, lightly dust gummy molds with cornstarch.
- Pour wine gelatin into a squeeze bottle or glass measuring cup with a spout. Slowly pour into gummy molds and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- For a firmer gummy texture: Pop the gummies out of the mold to sit out uncovered to further dehydrate and firm up for 24 hours.
- Repeat these steps if using different wine varieties.