Who is KQED's Audience?Who is KQED's Audience?
Who is KQED's Audience?
- KQED's multiple platforms reach more than 2.5 million adults 18+ each week in the Bay Area.1
- Influencers and Decision Makers: KQED reaches hundreds of thousands of small business owners and people who hold leadership positions within their organizations, each week.2
- Community-Minded: The KQED audience is more likely to contribute money to organizations. 230,000 KQED members donated over 41,000,000 to KQED in 2018.
- When compared to the average Bay Area resident, KQED.org viewers are 67% more likely to have a post graduate degree3
- KQED radio listeners are...4
- 2.2x more likely to have individual income of $250k or more
- 54% more likely to have an occupation in management
1 Source: Scarborough data, San Francisco, CA 2018 Release 2 (August 2017-July 2018) Total Adults 18+, KQED or KQEH TV M-Su 4a-2am weekly cume persons, or KQED 88.5 M-Su 6a-mid weekly cume persons or Visited KQED.org past week
2 Source: Scarborough data, San Francisco, CA 2017 Release (Aug 2016 - July 2017) KQED total cross-platform audience, Adults 18+, Viewed KQED 9 TV M-Su 4a-2am weekly cume persons or viewed KQEH TV M-Su 4a-2am weekly cume persons or listened KQED 88.5 M-Su 6a-mid weekly cume persons, or visited KQED.org past week.
3 Source: Google Analytics, June-November 2018 6 month average, users Scarborough data, San Francisco CA, August 2017-July 2018, Adults 18+, visited selected websites past 30 days
4 Source: Scarborough data, San Francisco, CA 2018 Release 2 (August 2017 - July 2018) Total Adults 18+, M-Su 6a-12mid weekly cume persons