Major Giving OpportunitiesMajor Giving Opportunities
Ready to deepen your learning, strengthen your relationship with KQED and share your passion for public media?
$1,500 - $4,999
As a Signal Society member, you can deepen your engagement with KQED, and ensure that the public can access and benefit from our programming.
- Invitations to Signal Society events with public media personalities
- Access to KQED Passport, an on-demand digital library of your favorite shows
- Exclusive content in our Go Public major donor magazine and monthly e-newsletter
- On KQED, our monthly member guide, upon request
$5,000 - $9,999
Join the Director’s Circle and provide vital funding for smart, original, creative and bold programming, ensuring the civic and cultural vitality of the Bay Area.
Enjoy Signal Society benefits, plus:
- Access to KQED media creators, station leaders and recordings of your favorite programs
- A dedicated KQED staff member to connect you with the KQED media you love
- A visit to the studio of a locally-produced television or radio program and lunch with an executive leader of KQED
- Invitations to Director’s Circle events and intimate receptions with public media personalities
$10,000 - $24,999
Producer’s Circle members sustain KQED’s exceptional programming for generations to come.
Benefits include everything above, plus:
- Invitations to Producer’s Circle events and exclusive receptions with public media personalities
- On-air recognition on at least one KQED television program
- Breakfast or lunch with KQED President & CEO Michael Isip
$25,000 - $49,999
President’s Circle share the goal of sustaining, growing and innovating independent public media. Members can expect custom recognition opportunities as well as invitations to enhance your understanding and enjoyment of public media.
Includes Producer's Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitation to President’s Circle events, intimate gatherings with public media personalities
- On-air recognition on a local credit for at least four KQED television programs a year
If you are considering a significant charitable gift, please consider making a gift of securities, which may provide tax advantages for you. Please visit our Stock and Mutual Funds giving page for more information about stock gifts.
We’d be honored to work with you on a giving plan that aligns with your philanthropic vision.
CALL OR EMAIL
Michele Martinez Reese
Senior Director, Leadership Gifts