Join Our Donor CommunityJoin Our Donor Community
Deepen your engagement with KQED and invest in an inclusive, participatory and community-powered future for public media in the Bay Area.
Generous annual support of $5,000 and above helps fulfill our mission to inform, inspire and involve through trusted journalism, storytelling and experiences rooted in the civic vitality and cultural innovation of the Bay Area.
Explore giving opportunities and donor benefits below to determine the best fit for you. If you have questions, please contact our Major Gifts team by phone at 415.553.2300 or by email at email@example.com.
$5,000 – $9,999
> Join or Renew
Director’s Circle donors receive:
- Behind-the-scenes tour of our San Francisco headquarters and studios, upon request
- Invitations to Director’s Circle events and intimate receptions with public media personalities
- Pledge-Free Stream access during radio pledge drives
- KQED Passport, an on-demand digital library of many of your favorite KQED and PBS shows
- Exclusive information and updates in our Go Public monthly e-newsletter and annual print magazine
- Access to KQED media creators, station leaders and recordings of your favorite radio or television programs
- Print edition of On KQED, our monthly programming guide, upon request
- Public recognition on the donor wall in our San Francisco HQ
- KQED Member Card, upon request
- One (1) thank-you gift of your choice each year, upon request
- A dedicated staff member to support your KQED experience
The fair market value of goods and services offered in exchange for Director’s Circle contributions are valued at $100. You may choose to waive benefits to make your gift fully tax-deductible.
$10,000 – $24,999
> Join or Renew
Producer’s Circle donors receive all Director’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitations to Producer’s Circle events and exclusive receptions with public media personalities
- On-air recognition on at least one (1) KQED-produced television program
- Private tour and lunch with an executive leader of KQED
The fair market value of goods and services offered in exchange for Producer’s Circle contributions are valued at $100. You may choose to waive benefits to make your gift fully tax deductible.
$25,000 – $49,999
> Join or Renew
President’s Circle donors receive all Producer’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitation to President’s Circle events, intimate gatherings with public media personalities
- On-air recognition on a local credit for at least four (4) KQED-produced television programs per year
- Breakfast or lunch with KQED President & CEO Michael Isip
The fair market value of goods and services offered in exchange for President’s Circle contributions are valued at $100. You may choose to waive benefits to make your gift fully tax deductible.
Additional resources as you consider giving to KQED
Give by mail
2601 Mariposa Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
Please make your check payable to KQED and indicate if you wish to waive the benefits (goods and services) associated with your selected giving level.
More ways to give
Explore these links for more information about giving via donor-advised fund, QCD/IRA, or stock and mutual funds. Please notify us in advance if you plan to make a gift of stock. Stock transfers arrive to KQED without donor information and we would like to properly credit your gift and promptly provide an acknowledgement letter for tax purposes.
Double your impact with a corporate matching gift!
Click here to see if your employer will match your charitable contribution to KQED. Retirees may be eligible for corporate matching gift programs too.