KQED's Lizzy Acker has put together these highlights, with sample videos:
- A tribute to IFC's Portlandia with creators Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein and Jonathan Krisel on Wednesday, January 30 at 8:00pm at Herbst Theatre.
- A tribute to the creators and cast of Adult Swim’s Childrens Hospital with Rob Corddry, Lake Bell, Beth Dover, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino and executive producers David Wain and Jonathan Stern at Cobb’s Comedy Club on Saturday, February 9 at 8:00pm.
- A viewing of Welcome to the Dollhouse with the special Peaches Christ pre-show treatment with musical numbers and a very special guest appearance by the film’s star, “Dawn Wiener” herself, Heather Matarazzo on Friday, February 8 at 7:00pm at the Castro Theatre.
- In An Evening with Pootie, the cult classic comedy Pootie Tang will be introduced by actor Lance Crouther, appearing in character as Pootie. Crouther will reappear as himself for a post-film Q&A session on Friday, February 8 at 10:00pm at the Castro Theatre.
- In a special 20th Anniversary show, the cast and creators of Nickelodeon’s The Adventures of Pete and Pete will reunite for performances, live music, clips, audience Q&A and lots of surprises. The show’s creators, Will McRobb and Chris Viscardi, will be joined by actors Mike Maronna, Danny Tamberelli, Toby Huss and Rick Gomez on Friday, January 25 at 8:00pm at Marines’ Memorial Theatre.
- The cast and creative team behind the Yahoo! Comedy Channel web series Burning Love will bring together cast members from both the first and upcoming second seasons for a panel discussion on Sunday, February 10 at 4:00pm at Cobb’s Comedy Club. Scheduled to appear are season one’s bachelor (and the series’ director) Ken Marino, season two’s bachelorette June Diane Raphael, host Michael Ian Black, writer/actress Erica Oyama, executive producer Jonathan Stern, and series stars Beth Dover, Ryan Hansen, Rob Huebel, Natasha Leggero, Joe Lo Truglio, Paul Scheer, Adam Scott and Janet Varney.