WSJ On Campus, a college information resource from The Wall Street Journal and Unigo.com, will present a free, interactive webcast called "The Secrets of College Admissions: What You Need to Know To Get In" today at 7:00 PM EST. The 90-minute webcast will stream live on the homepage of WSJ On Campus: http://wsj.unigo.com.
"The Secrets of College Admissions" will feature college admissions experts, who will share insider advice about how to choose and get into the college that's right for each student.
The panel is sponsored by admissions expert network Aristotle Circle, and panelists include:
- Robert Franek, Publisher of The Princeton Review Jim Montoya, Vice President of The College Board and former Dean of Admissions at Stanford University, Vassar College, and Occidental College
- Rod Bugarin, former Admissions Officer at Columbia University, Brown University, and Wesleyan University
- Pam Proctor, author of The College Hook: Packaging Yourself to Win the College Admissions Game and President of College Application Consultants
- Lily Trayes, Director of Ivy League Placement
- Jane McClure, Director of McClure, Mallory & Baron College Counseling.
The panel will be moderated by Jordan Goldman, founder and CEO of Unigo.com, and will be broadcast live from The Cooper Union in New York City. Panelists will answer questions sent in by students and parents across America, both before and during the event. To submit questions, visit http://wsj.unigo.com.