Listening to Next-Generation Leaders
KQED and the Leo T. McCarthy Center for Public Service and the Common Good at the University of San Francisco convene some of the Bay Area’s youngest elected officials — including Assemblymember Alex Lee, Hercules Mayor Alexander Walker-Griffin, and Sunnyvale Councilmember Alysa Cisneros — to share their visions for our region’s future in conversation with politics correspondent Guy Marzorati and USF student fellow Caitlin Kennedy.
This event is presented in conjunction with the Conversations for the Common Good series from the Leo T. McCarthy Center, which is supported by the Walter and Elise Haas Fund and by the San Francisco Human Rights Commission.
Additional promotional support provided by
- League of Women Voters of San Francisco
- Students Learn Students Vote
- USF School of Law
- USF Institute for Nonviolence and Social Justice
- USF MA Urban and Public Affairs
- USF MA Public Administration
- USF Department of Politics