Make this holiday truly spectacular with a feast to celebrate with friends and family. At the center of the table, a magnificent beef prime rib roast with plenty of savory jus. And you can't have roast beef without pillowy, eggy Yorkshire puddings alongside. Decadent creamed spinach is a steakhouse staple and will feel right at home alongside our favorite potatoes, British-style roasties.
A Holiday Classic: Slow-Roasted Beef Prime Rib Roast
This majestic prime rib will take center stage at your holiday gathering. It’s surprisingly easy to prepare, and certainly impressive to serve.
A Christmas Holiday Classic: Yorkshire Puddings
Crispy on the outside, custardy on the inside, these popover-like puffs are the best sidekick to a classic prime rib or roast beef. And they couldn’t be easier!
A Holiday Classic: Creamed Spinach
Regardless of how you feel about vegetables, creamed spinach is a classic that the entire family will adore. Perfect served with a big meaty roast or steak!
British-Style Roasties: A Whole New Potato
These roasted potatoes are classic in the UK but unbeknownst to most Americans, so I’m going to introduce you. Meet the crispy, creamy, decadent rock stars of the potato world.
- Holiday Dinner Dessert: Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Not as Hard as You Think: Deep, Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Soufflés
- Decadent Dessert: Vanilla Panna Cotta with Caramelized Blood Oranges
- Classic Spiced Maple Pumpkin Pie
- Crunchy, Nutty, Fruity, Sweet: Pear Almond Custard Tart
- All-American Dessert Recipe: Classic Apple Pie
- Yeehaw and Buttermilk Pie with Fresh Cranberry Compote
- (Better than) Pumpkin Pie