I'm looking forward to the CUESA-hosted Farmers Market Cocktail Demonstration and tasting that will be held on Wednesday, May 14 at the Ferry Building in participation with San Francisco Cocktail Week.
The Farmers Market Cocktail Demonstration will feature cocktails using seasonal farmers market ingredients and will have a star line-up of great bartenders from around the city:
- Joel Baker, Bourbon and Branch
- Steve Liles, Boulevard
- Josh Harris, Pier 23 and Elixir
- Josephine Packard, Alembic
- Greg Lindgren & Jon Gasparini, Rye
- Reza Esmaili, Conduit Yerba Buena
- Carlos Yturria, Grand Pu Bah
- Jon Santer, San Francisco chapter of the US Bartenders' Guild
- Erick Castro, Sacramento chapter of the US Bartenders' Guild
- Victoria Damato, Bar Johnny
There will be 12 demonstrated drinks available to taste, and tickets include two drink tickets for signature cocktails.
Tickets are $15 and you can purchase them through Brown Paper Tickets.