Well, we're two weeks into the new year, which is pretty much enough time to predict a few things: which resolutions will stick (none), and which ones won't (all), and what the new year may bring for new music. So, while we may be slipping into old habits, at least we have some great music to look forward to. Also speaking of looking forward to things, stay tuned for our next episode, in which we will play tracks from this year's Noise Pop Festival artists.
1. "200 Words" -- Fol Chen, The False Alarms
2. "Coalition" -- IceAge, You're Nothing
3. "Everything is Embarrassing" -- Sky Ferreira, Ghost EP
4. "Anxiety's Door" -- Merchandise, Totale Nite EP
5. "Someday Our Love Will Sell Us Out" -- Camper Van Beethoven, La Costa Perdida
6. "Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark)" -- Unknown Mortal Orchestra, II
7. "Honey" -- Torres, Torres
8. "Kids Get Away" -- Jamaican Queens, Wormfood
9. "2099" -- Dent May, single
10. "Pink Matter" -- Frank Ocean feat. Andre 3000 & Big Boi, single
Funding for KQED Arts is provided by The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.
Support is also provided by Yogen and Peggy Dalal, Diane B. Wilsey, the Kenneth Rainin Foundation, the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, Helen Sarah Steyer, the William and Gretchen Kimball Fund, and the members of KQED