From restaurants with music directors, to dishes paired with specific songs, to meals based around entire albums, there's an entire world that sits in the intersection between food and music. In this episode we sit down with musician Meric Long of The Dodos; Music Director Katie Mathis of Flour + Water; and chef Blair Warsham of graffEats to discuss this rich and unique interaction. We also play music from artists performing at the upcoming food and music festival, Noisette (Aug. 4th at Public Works in San Francisco).
1. "Dreams" -- Taken By Trees, Other Worlds
2. "Party Talk" -- Craft Spells, Idle Labor
3. "Fables" -- The Dodos, Time To Die
4. "In The Afternoon" -- Pillowfight, single
5. "Hustlin'" -- Rick Ross, Port of Miami
6. "Everybody Knows" -- Spency Dude and the Doodles, Night Problems
7. "My Boys" -- Taken By Trees, East of Eden