Ah tax season. It's dramatic for most Americans -- the dread, the procrastination, the thrill of a refund, the defeat of an audit. We've rounded up some of our favorite tax and money themed songs to get you through April 15 and to let you know you aren't alone. In fact, we've even thrown in some tales of a few artists who may hate tax time even more than you do.
- "Taxman" -- The Beatles, Revolver
- "What If We All Stopped Paying Taxes" -- Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, Impeach the Precedent
- "Gonna Make My Own Money" -- Deap Vally, Get Deap!
- "1040 Blues" -- Robert Cray, Shame + A Sin
- "Consumerism" -- Lauryn Hill, Single
- "Who'll Buy My Memories" -- Willie Nelson, The IRS Tapes: Who'll Buy My Memories
- "Free Money" -- Patti Smith, Horses
- "Blame It On Cain " -- Elvis Costello, My Aim Is True
- "Money Trees" -- Kendrick Lamar, good kid, m.A.A.d city
- "Sunny Afternoon" -- The Kinks, Face to Face
- "9 to 5" -- Dolly Parton, 9 to 5 and Odd Jobs