Mark Your Calendars for KQED Fest!
Spend a spring Saturday with KQED, the Bay Area’s beloved public media station, for a block party and open house at our headquarters in San Francisco’s Mission District.
- Learn about your community with KQED shows live on stage.
- Get to know our trusted journalists, who bring you local news and arts and culture reporting.
- Go behind the scenes; take newsroom and studio tours.
- Try being on mic or on camera with our producers and with media-making workshops.
- Enjoy all-ages art and science activities.
- Savor tasty local bites featured in KQED Food programs and series.
- Groove to performances and live local music presented by Noise Pop’s Homegrown Stage.
CHECK OUT THE HIGHLIGHTS
NOISE POP’S HOMEGROWN STAGE
LYRICS BORN • LA DOÑA • TIA NOMORE • SATYA • KING MOST
CARNAVAL KING & QUEEN • CHEER SF • ROLLERDANCE
BAY AREA CHILDREN’S THEATER
KQED LIVE STAGE
BOOTS RILEY WITH FORUM
SISTER ROMA WITH POLITICAL BREAKDOWN
NPR’S AILSA CHANG
BEHIND THE SCENES
BAY CURIOUS & BOOK SIGNING
PODCAST WORKSHOPS & LISTENING PARTIES
SF ZINE FEST • PRECITA EYES
MISSION CULTURAL CENTER FOR THE ARTS
… AND MANY MANY MORE!
Experience all these ways and more that KQED informs, involves and inspires you every day, and gather with your community to discover together.
RSVP for updates about the full program and music lineup.
Concert stage presented in partnership with Noise Pop
KQED Fest is an accessible event. Reserved seating, assistive listening devices, and ASL interpretation by Bay Area Communication Access (BACA) will be provided.
KQED Fest is a smoke-free event. Smoking and vaping are prohibited indoors and at the block party.
KQED Fest is a green event. Zero Waste stations will be provided throughout. All food containers will be BPI-certified compostable. You are encouraged to Bring Your Own Cup to reduce waste.