Feast it Forward is the proud sponsor of the American Masters: Chefs Flight series premiering Friday, May 19, 9-10 pm on PBS. The series includes specials on Jacques Pépin, Alice Waters, James Beard and Julia Child.
Feast it Forward is an online network and lifestyle brand that serves as a guide to the conscious consumer. Feast it Forward seeks to enlighten viewers and open minds through a unique platform and experience of food, drink and giving back. As a broadcast and event sponsor, they have generously donated a gift basket!
If you can’t make it to the American Masters: Jacques Pépin: The Art of Craft world premiere event (details below), please email email@example.com with the subject "Feast it Forward Gift Basket," and include your full name and mailing address, before Friday, April 14, 2017 (deadline to enter is Thursday, April 13 at 11:59pm PST) for your chance to win Feast it Forward’s FEAST Pack Prize Giveaway gift basket, with a retail value of approximately $325.
The Feast it Forward’s FEAST Pack Prize Giveaway gift basket includes:
- Feast it Forward Stolzle "Octophil" Bordeaux Wine Glass 4-pack ($59.95 retail)
- Feast it Forward Gourmet Spice Pack (set of 5) ($80 retail)
- Feast it Forward Spice Infused Kollar Chocolate Gift Pack ($30 retail)
- 1 bottle of 2010 FEAST Napa Valley Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon ($60 retail)
- 1 bottle of 2014 B Wise Nobles Vineyard Chardonnay ($65 retail)
- Feast it Forward Chef Works Apron ($30 retail)
All e-mailed entries will be entered for the random drawing, along with the names of attendees of the American Masters: Jacques Pépin event at the Castro Theatre on April 25. You can only enter once, whether it's by email or by attending the premiere event.