KQED’s Future of You blog explores how emerging technologies are revolutionizing medicine and changing the way we manage our health. We’d like your feedback on what digital health topics would interest you the most.
Twelve people who take the “KQED Future of You Survey" between Wednesday, February 17th and Monday, February 29th and provide their email addresses will be chosen from a drawing for four tickets to The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose.
- To enter, entrants must take the 3-question “Future Of You Survey” located at https://www.qzzr.com/c/quiz/166184/future-of-you-survey-copy between Wednesday, February 17th at 8AM PST and Monday, February 29th Midnight PST. The drawing will take place at 8AM PST on Tuesday March 1st, 2016
- Twelve (12) winners will be selected via random drawing from among the eligible entries received to win two tickets to The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, CA. The value of this prize is $96.
- The selected winner will be emailed by KQED and must claim his or her prize by replying within three business days. The prize will be mailed to the selected winner. Winner will need to provide mailing address.
- You must be 18 years or older and a California resident to participate. Employees of KQED are not eligible to enter. One entry per person or household.
- This drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering you release Facebook from any and all liability associated with this contest.