KQED loves teachers and we want to share that love with you!
Register for PBS LearningMedia at http://tinyurl.com/RegisterPBSLM this Valentine’s Day week (Monday, February 9
through Saturday, February 14 now extended through Monday, February 16!) to be entered in a random drawing to win a KQED goodie bag! A free PBS LearningMedia account allows you to save and share over 100,000 resources and create personalized learning experiences with new productivity tools, so sign up now.
The Rules (Short Version)
- The sweepstakes will end at midnight PST on
Saturday, February 14, 2015Monday, February 16, 2015.
five (5)seven (7) winners of the random drawing will win a goodie bag filled with KQED and PBS LearningMedia merchandise. The value of this prize is approximately $25.
- Selected winners must claim their prize, confirm their employment as a teacher by telling us at which school they teach and provide a mailing address via email within 48 hours of being contacted by KQED.
- You must be a teacher and resident of one of the nine San Francisco Bay Area counties (Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda, San Mateo, Santa Clara) and 18 years or older to participate. Employees of KQED are not eligible to enter.
- This drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and by entering you release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this contest.
- KQED may contact you via the email used to register for PBS LearningMedia and ask you sign a release so that any photos associated with the #KQEDLovesTeachers hashtag may be posted on our website and beyond.
Click here to read the Complete Contest Rules