Clifford The Big Red Dog
Based on the popular Scholastic book series by Norman Bridwell about the lovable oversized canine with his head in the clouds but four paws planted firmly on the ground, Clifford presents a larger-than-life view of the world. With his loving human, Emily Elizabeth, and dog pals, Cleo and T-Bone, Clifford inhabits a colorful island community, inviting viewers on a fun-filled journey through childhood, navigating the dips and curves along the way. The series emphasizes good citizenship and the importance of community. Each episode concludes with a component of Clifford's Big Ideas" - 10 different attributes children learn to embrace - which leaves them with something to think about and practice in their lives.
Another Fine Mess/King Mac (#215) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Another Fine Mess - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Responsible When Emily Elizabeth puts off the responsibility of cleaning her room, the mess grows until she can't find anything. She spends so much time trying to find things that she misses out on fun activities like reading to Clifford and playing with her friends. She soon learns that taking care of responsibility now can save a lot of trouble later.
* King Mac - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Respectful When T-Bone thinks he is responsible for getting Mac in trouble, he goes overboard to help Mac in any way he can. But Mac shows a lack of respect for their friendship by taking advantage of his little friend's guilt.
- KQED Kids: Sun, Aug 28, 2016 -- 10:30am
A New Friend/Stormy Weather (#108) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A New Friend - There's a new dog in town - and he only has three legs.Clifford, Cleo and T-Bone really like KC, but they're having a hard time acting normal around him. One minute Clifford overcompensates for KC and the next, Cleo frets that his "difference" might be contagious! Ultimately, they happily learn to accept KC. < br />* Stormy Weather - Clifford's talent for digging seems to be disrupting everyone in town. But when a big storm comes in, his deficit becomes an asset. So Clifford learns to look for the appropriate time and place for his talents to be expressed.
Flood of Imagination/Lights Out (#219) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Flood of Imagination - It's raining and Cleo's going stir-crazy with boredom! But Clifford comes to her rescue by helping her to imagine an exciting action/adventure story.
* Lights Out - Mr. Bleakman and Clifford save the day when a big power failure threatens to paralyze Birdwell Island.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 10:30am
- KQED Kids: Sat, Sep 3, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Circus Stars/Limelight Fright (#109) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Circus Stars - When Clifford's hero Gordo the elephant, star of the circus, comes down with a cold, Clifford volunteers to step in and help out. Starstruck Clifford learns that "stars" are just regular people and, like everyone else, they sometimes need a helping hand.
* Limelight Fright - When Emily and Charley recruit the crew to help them with a show, scene-stealing Cleo is surprised to discover she has stage fright! But she learns that the support of friends can help work through a problem.
A Big Help/The Trouble with Kittens (#220) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Big Help: Cleo and T-Bone notice how often Clifford is able to use his large size to help out. But when the kittens, Billy and Betty, get stuck in a tree, the little dogs learn that you don't have to be big to be helpful.
* The Trouble With Kittens: When kittens Betty and Billy insist on playing in Mr. Bleakman's yard, Clifford does his best to keep them out.
- KQED Kids: Tue, Aug 30, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
To Catch A Bird/The Best Party Ever (#110) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* To Catch a Bird - When Jetta's trophy and locket are missing, all fingers and paws point to Emily - all of them except for Clifford's! The dogs, led by Clifford, finally prove Emily didn't steal anything, and Clifford learns the value of having faith in a friend.
* The Best Party Ever - Jetta ridicules Emily for not planning enough exciting activities for her birthday party, so Charley convinces Emily not to invite her. But Emily realizes that Jetta's feelings were hurt and invites her after all. Besides, with Clifford at the party, there's always more than enough excitement - even for Jetta!
Led Astray/Wedding Bell Blues (#221) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Led Astray: Clifford's new friend Artie is up to no good - and he talks Clifford into joining him. He "borrows" Cleo's favorite toy and helps digs a big hole. Clifford soon realizes that being friends with Artie isn't worth getting in trouble.
* Wedding Bell Blues: The children's teacher, Miss Carrington, is getting married and leaving the school. The kids imagine what their new, "interesting" teacher Mrs. Grumbly will be like.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Aug 31, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Come Back, Mac/Boo! (#111) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Come Back, Mac - Mac tears one of Jetta's favorite sweaters and feels so terrible he runs away. Clifford and friends seek him out and convince him to return and face the music. Mac learns that he's more important to Jetta than her sweater, and that facing up is the wise thing to do.
* Boo! - It's Halloween and Jetta can't stop bragging about how brave she is. When the whole town gets a little spooked after watching a scary "ghost" movie, Jetta learns that it's okay to have fears, admit them out loud, and let the people who care about you know about them.
Food for Thought/Friends 4ever (#222) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Food For Thought: Clifford and his friends are influenced by advertisements for a new dog food.
* Friends 4ever: When T-Bone learns his old best buddy Burger is coming for a visit, he tells Clifford and Cleo about the time when he was a puppy, and thought he'd never be able to have another friend as good Burger.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Sep 1, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Little Clifford/Welcome to Birdwell Island (#112) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Little Clifford - In this flashback story, we learn how Emily and Clifford got together and how Emily's unconditional love changed the "runt" of the litter into the biggest dog around!
* Welcome To Birdwell Island - This flashback episode tells the story of the day the Howards moved to Birdwell Island. The town is full of preconceived ideas about how "a big dog can mean big problems" for the island, but they soon learn that Clifford has much to offer, and that they shouldn't make assumptions before they know the facts.
Tie-Dye Clifford/Stage Struck (#223) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Tie-Dye Clifford: When Clifford accidentally gives himself a bath with tie-dye dyes, he ends up looking like a T-shirt from the '60's! Not wanting to upset Emily, he tries to hide the fact. But soon learns that he can tell the truth to Emily because Emily understands that everyone makes mistakes.
* Stage Struck: Mary has always been afraid to perform in front of an audience. But with the help and support of her friend Emily, Mary is able to overcome her stage fright.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Sep 2, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Leaf of Absence/Nobody's Perfect (#114) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Leaf of Absence - T-Bone asks Clifford to keep an eye on a pile of leaves he has collected, but Clifford simply can't resist jumping into them. When the wind picks up, Clifford realizes he hasn't taken his responsibility seriously enough. Clifford spends the afternoon re-collecting the pile, and T-Bone is truly grateful when he returns to see his leaves are okay. Clifford learns the importance of keeping a promise.
* Nobody's Perfect - It's Silly Sports Day at school and everyone is looking forward to seeing Charley master yet another athletic feat. But Charley is having a messy time trying to learn how to "Jiggly Juggle"! Charley wants to throw in the towel, but he learns that you don't have to be the very best at something to enjoy doing it!
Dog Who Cried Woof/Doing The Right Thing (#113) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Dog Who Cried Woof - After overhearing Samuel tell the kids a scary story about Whiffy the Skunk Ghost, Clifford and T-Bone get a bit spooked. Cleo takes the opportunity to play a series of naughty tricks on them, but then finds them not believing her when she really needs them! She learns that it isn't nice to play tricks on people.
* periences a guilt-induced dream where his conscience tries to show him the right thing to do. T-Bone listens and learns that it's always best to do the right thing.
Doghouse Rock/Guess Who's Coming to Birdwell Island (#224) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Doghouse Rock: Mac wants to join the pop band T-Bone has put together, but has a hard time finding where his talents fit in. With the help of his good friends, Mac discovers he has a special talent for writing.
* Guess Who's Coming To Birdwell Island: When a famous dog champion Oscar OwenBright Like The Sun comes to Birdwell, the dogs go out of their way to impress him. But they soon learn that the best way to impress someone is to just be yourself.
Little Big Pup/Getting to Know You (#225) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Little Big Pup: A very small new dog named Frankie moves to Birdwell Island and is envious of Clifford's size until he realizes that sometimes being small can be just right.
* Getting To Know You: When Clifford moves to the Island he makes friends with T-Bone, but the two dogs soon learn that some adjustments must be made to accommodate their size difference.
Teacher's Pet/Islander of the Year (#115) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Teacher's Pet - The dogs go to school for the first time and T-Bone worries that he won't be able to keep up with the rest of the class. He works hard and pays close attention to the teacher's directions, and in the end his efforts are rewarded-as are the efforts of every member of the class as each is praised for his/her unique qualities.
* Islander of the Year - The library sponsors an essay contest for Islander of the Year, and the children all submit their ideas. But somehow, all their tales include Clifford - who is ultimately chosen as the winner! Sometimes a winner is the one you'd least expect.
Clifford's Big Heart/Cleo's Valentine Surprise (#226) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford looks for the biggest and reddest Valentine's Day present for Emily Elizabeth. He first picks up a truck and then dog bone art work. He soon learns that he is the best gift!
* The dog gang is celebrating Valentine's Day. Cleo has been hiding dog bones and red bows all around town in order to surprise Clifford and T-Bone with the best present. Yet Cleo is really hoping that her friends have gotten her something just as good. Cleo soon learns that giving is sometimes better than receiving.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Sep 7, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Clifford's Big Surprise/Ears Have It (#116) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Ears Have It - Clifford and Cleo are all excited about the town's upcoming celebration complete with a parade and fireworks! But they notice that T-Bone isn't quite is enthusiastic and soon learn that he is scared of the loud noises of all the festivities. T-Bone learns that the support of good friends can help you manage feelings of fear.
* Clifford's Big Surprise - Everyone is too busy to play with Clifford, because they are too busy planning a surprise party for him!On his own, Clifford learns that playing by yourself can be fun - but so is a party with all of your friends!
My Best Friend/Cleo's Fair Share (#101) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* My Best Friend - Emily decides she must find something "special" for Show and Tell. After an exhaustive search of Birdwell Island for the perfect thing, she learns that sometimes the best things in life are right under your nose.
* Cleo's Fair Share - Cleo gets a new toy and doesn't want to share it. She soon learns that it's not so much fun playing with a new toy without your friends.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Sep 8, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Tough Enough/Stars In Your Eyes (#117) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Tough Enough? - Thinking that it'll make him more appealing to Sheriff Lewis, T-Bone decides to "toughen up." T-Bone eventually learns that it's much nicer to be nice than to be tough-and everyone loves him just the way he is.
* Stars In Your Eyes - Charley gets a new telescope and offers to bring it to Emily Elizabeth's "space" theme party. When Jetta mentions that the telescope might get damaged at the party, Charley changes his mind. Thinking that his friends won't want him at the party without his telescope, he decides to stay home. In the end, Charley realizes that his friends like him for who he is rather than what he has.
Special Delivery/Ferry Tale (#102) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Special Delivery - Clifford accidentally breaks a present he was supposed to deliver for Emily, then allows Cleo to convince him to try and hide the fact from Emily. But Clifford learns that it's best to be honest, right from the start.
* A Ferry Tale - After Emily grooms Clifford in preparation for Prize Pooch Magazine's "Dog of the Year" contest, he is expected to "stay clean" until the judge, Lily LaValley, arrives. Clifford struggles to stay clean, but getting dirty gets the better of him. In the end, Clifford learns that Emily loves him, clean or dirty, unconditionally.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Sep 9, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Mac's Secret Dog Club/The Dog Park (#118) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Mac's Secret Dog Club - Mac starts a club and tries to exclude T-Bone. When Cleo and Clifford refuse to join without T-Bone, Mac gets lonely being the only member of such an "exclusive" club. Mac soon realizes that it's not fun to be left out and he opens the club to everyone.
* The Dog Park - It's a beautiful day at the park, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, and the dogs are playing-much to Mr. Bleakman's annoyance! Mr. Bleakman manages to make the park "off limits" to dogs only to discover that he misses them when they're gone.
Birdy Makes Three/Home Is Where The Fun Is (#103) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* And Birdy Makes Three - When Emily finds a baby bird, she decides to take care of it until it learns to fly. Clifford learns that even when she's busy with other things Emily never stops loving him.
* Home Is Where the Fun Is - First, Emily feels jealous that Jetta gets to go and see the amazing Titanic Tower in the exciting big city. But she soon learns that there are some pretty amazing things right in her own backyard.
Fluffed Up Cleo/Team Spirit (#119) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fluffed Up Cleo - When Cleo wins the esteemed honor of Fluffiest Dog of Birdwell Island, it's all she can talk about! Clifford and T-Bone bear with the new star, but it takes a lot of patience. When Cleo gets a dose of her own medicine from Mac, she learns that bragging all of the time can be boring - it's okay to be proud of an accomplishment, but be careful to be respectful of others.
* Team Spirit - After Jetta tells Vaz that his poor soccer skills are holding back their team, Vaz tries to sit out the rest of the game. In the end, both Jetta and Vaz learn that being part of a team is more important than winning games.
Clifford's Carnival/Clifford's Doggy Reunion (#104) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford's Carnival - Everyone, including Clifford, knows to work as a team to put on this year's Fall Carnival. Jetta sees herself as a boss rather than a team player but soon learns the importance of being a team player.
* Clifford's Doggy Reunion - Clifford and Emily are excited - Cousin Laura and her dog Rex are coming to visit! They haven't seen each other since Clifford was a little puppy! When they arrive, Emily and Clifford find Laura and Rex are different than they remember them. They learn that people change and adjustments have to be made.
Clifford On Parade/Follow The Leader (#120) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford on Parade - Emily and Charley are having a hard time deciding what kind of float to make for the annual Birdwell Parade. With a little help from Clifford, they learn the importance of compromise.
* Follow the Leader - Cleo has a hard time giving up her role as " leader" in a game of Follow The Leader, but soon learns that playing with friends is more fun when everyone cooperates and takes turns with one another.
- KQED Plus: Wed, Sep 14, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Great Race/Tummy Trouble (#105) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Great Race - T-Bone finds himself in a contest with Mac. He doesn't win, but he does his best. T-Bone learns that you don't have to win to feel good - you just have to do your very best.
* Tummy Trouble - Clifford and his dog friends convince themselves that it's okay to eat lots of treats as long as they've done "special" things to deserve them. All three learn that too much of a good thing can be bad.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Sep 14, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Good-Bye T-Bone/The Truth About Dogs and Cats (#121) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Good-Bye T-Bone - Sheriff Lewis and T-Bone are moving. Cleo and Clifford think that they are leaving Birdwell Island entirely so they set out to give T-Bone the best day of his life.
* The Truth About Dogs and Cats - T-Bone can't have cats in his tree, everyone says so. The dogs' attempts to scare the cats away don't work very well.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Sep 15, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Cleo Comes to Town/False Friends (#106) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Cleo Comes To Town - In flashback, we see how Cleo shook everybody up when she first moved to Birdwell Island. T-Bone learns to accept her as a new friend, and also how to share an old friend (Clifford) with a new one.
* False Friends - When Cleo gets a new doggie playground and suddenly Mac is her new best friend, she starts ignoring Clifford and T-Bone! But Cleo soon learns that good friends stick by you through thick and thin.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Sep 15, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
The Big Sleepover/Dog for a Day (#122) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
*The Big Sleepover - Emily has to go out of town for the day without Clifford so he spends the day with Charley. He misses Emily so much that his howling wakes the whole town. Their solution is to join him for a sleepover on the beach.
* Dog for a Day - Charley is envious of the carefree lives that Clifford and the other dogs live. He thinks differently after dreaming that he is a Dog For A Day.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Sep 16, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Clifford & The Beanstalk/Itchy Patch (#107) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford and the Beanstalk - Emily works hard to prepare for her audition for the lead in the school play, but loses the role to Jetta, who worries more about what she'll wear than about learning her lines. Emily steps in and plays the lead role at the last minute, and Jetta learns that it's hard work and preparation are what make you successful.
* Itchy Patch - Clifford is itching like crazy but tries hard to stop when he hears Emily say that she'll take him to the vet if he keeps it up. With the help of Cleo and T-Bone, Clifford tries every trick to conceal his discomfort to avoid a trip to the doctor! But Clifford soon learns the value of trust in an unknown situation.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Sep 16, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
T-Bone, Dog About Town/Clifford's Big Heart (#123) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* T-Bone, Dog About Town - A cute little poodle named Mimi comes to Birdwell Island on vacation, and T-Bone gets a crush. He starts trying to be the kind of dog he thinks she will like, but learns that it's always best to just be yourself.
* Clifford's Big Heart - Clifford works hard to try to make Emily the perfect Valentine to show her how much he loves her. In the end, he learns that it's his presence, not presents, that means the most to Emily Elizabeth.
Who Me, Jealous?/A Bunny in a Haystack (#124) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Who Me, Jealous? - Mrs. Diller is babysitting her sister's puppy Susie. This house may not be big enough for both Susie and Cleo.
* A Bunny in a Haystack - Then, Emily gets to bring home the class bunny for the weekend and Clifford has been given the responsibility of watching him. When the bunny gets out of the cage, getting him back is tough!
Clothes Don't Make The Dog/Short-Changed (#125) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clothes Don't Make the Dog - T-Bone gets a new sweater, but when Mac teases him about it, he gets too embarrassed to wear it. He realizes that it's not what he wears that makes others like him.
* Short-Changed - When family friend Skyscraper Jackson visits, Emily worries that Clifford prefers the attentions of a super-tall basketball player to the attentions of a short little girl. Emily soon learns that love comes in all sizes.
- KQED Plus: Wed, Sep 21, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
The Kibble Crook/Screaming for Ice Cream (#126) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Kibble Crook - T-Bone can't resist sneaking a bite - well, okay the whole bowl - of Cleo's new dog food. When Cleo gets upset, T- Bone blames it on another dog and sends our fearless friends on a wild goose chase. T-Bone ultimately learns to take responsibility for his own mistakes.
* Screaming for Ice Cream - Charley and Emily Elizabeth find themselves up to their elbows in ice cream when Charley takes it upon himself to serve ice cream while his father is at a doctor's appointment. Charley learns that there are some responsibilities kids should not attempt to shoulder without the help of an adult.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Sep 22, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
New Dog In Town/Get Well (#127) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* New Dog in Town - In a heartwarming flashback story, we learn how Clifford's enormous size frightened T-Bone when they first met. T- Bone learns that "you can't judge a book by its cover" - friends come in all shapes and sizes.
* Get Wel - Emily Elizabeth comes down with a bad cold, and Clifford and friends want to help her feel better. Using their imaginations and the resources around them, they create a card, collect flowers and fashion a small gift. When they present their offerings to Emily Elizabeth, it is obvious they have succeeded in making her feel cared for and loved. The dogs discover it's the thought behind a gift that matters most.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Sep 23, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Babysitter Blues/Saturday Morning (#128) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Babysitter Blues - the Bleakmans are babysitting Clifford for the day. That may interfere with Mr. Bleakman's plans to paint his masterpiece.
* Saturday Morning - Saturday is usually T-Bone's time with Sheriff Lewis but this Saturday, he has to work. T-Bone finds that there are many ways to spend a Saturday.
- KQED Plus: Mon, Sep 26, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Best Paw Forward/Then Came Bob (#129) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Best Paw Forward - everyone gets to put their hand prints in the cement, but Clifford's is just too big.
* Then Came Bob - Dr. Dihn's new puppy Bob is proving to be a real menace, and Clifford has been taking the blame.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Sep 27, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Morning, Noon, and Night/Mr. Bleakman's Special Day (#130) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Morning, Noon, and Night - Cleo and Clifford are excited to learn that Cleo will be Clifford's guest for a weekend while her house is being painted! But soon Cleo is filling Clifford's doghouse with her stuff, taking over his bed and butting in on his time alone with Emily Elizabeth. It takes time, but Cleo eventually perceives how to be a good houseguest.
* Mr. Bleakman's Special Day - Mr. Bleakman appears to be particularly grumpy one day. At first, the dogs are upset with him, but then they overhear Mrs. Howard say that sometimes a grumpy attitude can be changed through kindness. This inspires the dogs to perform a series of "secret good deeds" to turn Mr. Bleakman's frown into a smile. They are surprised when the kind acts make them feel much better, too!
- KQED Plus: Wed, Sep 28, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Doggie Garden/Captain Birdwell's Treasure (#131) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Doggie Garden - Its Keep Birdwell Beautiful month and the kids are doing their part by planting a flower garden. Seeing this, the dogs decide to create a doggie flower garden of their own. But when Cleo hears that almost anything grows in Birdwell Island soil, she decides shed much rather grow a garden full of dog toys! She soon learns, however, that working alone for a selfish end is not nearly as rewarding as working together for the whole community.
* Captain Birdwell's Treasure - Clifford and his dog friends find the long-lost trunk of Captain Birdwell, filled with wonderful items brought to the Island by the explorer long ago. But through a misunderstanding, Jetta is given credit for the discovery. She knows that telling the truth is the right thing to do, but she can't resist the promise of a gold medal award. It doesn't take long for her to realize, however, that awards don't give much pleasure when they're not deserved.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Sep 29, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Welcome to the Doghouse/Promises, Promises (#132) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Welcome to the Doghouse - In this flashback episode we see some of the challenges the Howards faced when they arrived on Birdwell Island with a very big, red dog!
* Promises, Promises - Then, Jetta and Emily Elizabeth make plans to spend Saturday at the beach together, but Jetta breaks the play date when a better offer from an older girl comes along.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Sep 30, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me