Clifford The Big Red Dog
Based on the popular Scholastic book series by Norman Bridwell about the lovable oversized canine with his head in the clouds but four paws planted firmly on the ground, Clifford presents a larger-than-life view of the world. With his loving human, Emily Elizabeth, and dog pals, Cleo and T-Bone, Clifford inhabits a colorful island community, inviting viewers on a fun-filled journey through childhood, navigating the dips and curves along the way. The series emphasizes good citizenship and the importance of community. Each episode concludes with a component of Clifford's Big Ideas" - 10 different attributes children learn to embrace - which leaves them with something to think about and practice in their lives.
Food for Thought/Friends 4ever (#222) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Food For Thought: Clifford and his friends are influenced by advertisements for a new dog food.
* Friends 4ever: When T-Bone learns his old best buddy Burger is coming for a visit, he tells Clifford and Cleo about the time when he was a puppy, and thought he'd never be able to have another friend as good Burger.
Led Astray/Wedding Bell Blues (#221) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Led Astray: Clifford's new friend Artie is up to no good - and he talks Clifford into joining him. He "borrows" Cleo's favorite toy and helps digs a big hole. Clifford soon realizes that being friends with Artie isn't worth getting in trouble.
* Wedding Bell Blues: The children's teacher, Miss Carrington, is getting married and leaving the school. The kids imagine what their new, "interesting" teacher Mrs. Grumbly will be like.
- KQED Kids: Sun, Mar 1, 2015 -- 11:30am
Fishing Lessons/No Baths for Cleo (#218) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fishing Lessons - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Respectful Charley promises to teach Emily Elizabeth how to fish, then keeps putting it off until "tomorrow." At first Emily Elizabeth is understanding and uses the extra time to visit the library and check out books on fishing, but after a while, she's hurt by Charley's continuous cancellations. Emily Elizabeth and Jetta help him to realize that once a promise is made, it should be honored and respected.
* No Baths For Cleo - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Respectful To avoid baths, Cleo runs away from home. With the help of her friends, she comes to understand and respect the fact that giving Cleo a bath is just one of the many ways Mrs. Diller shows her love.
- KQED Kids: Sun, Mar 1, 2015 -- 6:30pm email reminder
Little Big Pup/Getting to Know You (#225) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Little Big Pup: A very small new dog named Frankie moves to Birdwell Island and is envious of Clifford's size until he realizes that sometimes being small can be just right.
* Getting To Know You: When Clifford moves to the Island he makes friends with T-Bone, but the two dogs soon learn that some adjustments must be made to accommodate their size difference.
Clifford's Big Heart/Cleo's Valentine Surprise (#226) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford looks for the biggest and reddest Valentine's Day present for Emily Elizabeth. He first picks up a truck and then dog bone art work. He soon learns that he is the best gift!
* The dog gang is celebrating Valentine's Day. Cleo has been hiding dog bones and red bows all around town in order to surprise Clifford and T-Bone with the best present. Yet Cleo is really hoping that her friends have gotten her something just as good. Cleo soon learns that giving is sometimes better than receiving.
Tie-Dye Clifford/Stage Struck (#223) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Tie-Dye Clifford: When Clifford accidentally gives himself a bath with tie-dye dyes, he ends up looking like a T-shirt from the '60's! Not wanting to upset Emily, he tries to hide the fact. But soon learns that he can tell the truth to Emily because Emily understands that everyone makes mistakes.
* Stage Struck: Mary has always been afraid to perform in front of an audience. But with the help and support of her friend Emily, Mary is able to overcome her stage fright.
My Best Friend/Cleo's Fair Share (#101) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* My Best Friend - Emily decides she must find something "special" for Show and Tell. After an exhaustive search of Birdwell Island for the perfect thing, she learns that sometimes the best things in life are right under your nose.
* Cleo's Fair Share - Cleo gets a new toy and doesn't want to share it. She soon learns that it's not so much fun playing with a new toy without your friends.
Doghouse Rock/Guess Who's Coming to Birdwell Island (#224) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Doghouse Rock: Mac wants to join the pop band T-Bone has put together, but has a hard time finding where his talents fit in. With the help of his good friends, Mac discovers he has a special talent for writing.
* Guess Who's Coming To Birdwell Island: When a famous dog champion Oscar OwenBright Like The Sun comes to Birdwell, the dogs go out of their way to impress him. But they soon learn that the best way to impress someone is to just be yourself.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Mar 4, 2015 -- 6:30pm email reminder
Special Delivery/Ferry Tale (#102) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Special Delivery - Clifford accidentally breaks a present he was supposed to deliver for Emily, then allows Cleo to convince him to try and hide the fact from Emily. But Clifford learns that it's best to be honest, right from the start.
* A Ferry Tale - After Emily grooms Clifford in preparation for Prize Pooch Magazine's "Dog of the Year" contest, he is expected to "stay clean" until the judge, Lily LaValley, arrives. Clifford struggles to stay clean, but getting dirty gets the better of him. In the end, Clifford learns that Emily loves him, clean or dirty, unconditionally.
Birdy Makes Three/Home Is Where The Fun Is (#103) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* And Birdy Makes Three - When Emily finds a baby bird, she decides to take care of it until it learns to fly. Clifford learns that even when she's busy with other things Emily never stops loving him.
* Home Is Where the Fun Is - First, Emily feels jealous that Jetta gets to go and see the amazing Titanic Tower in the exciting big city. But she soon learns that there are some pretty amazing things right in her own backyard.
Clifford's Carnival/Clifford's Doggy Reunion (#104) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford's Carnival - Everyone, including Clifford, knows to work as a team to put on this year's Fall Carnival. Jetta sees herself as a boss rather than a team player but soon learns the importance of being a team player.
* Clifford's Doggy Reunion - Clifford and Emily are excited - Cousin Laura and her dog Rex are coming to visit! They haven't seen each other since Clifford was a little puppy! When they arrive, Emily and Clifford find Laura and Rex are different than they remember them. They learn that people change and adjustments have to be made.
Great Race/Tummy Trouble (#105) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Great Race - T-Bone finds himself in a contest with Mac. He doesn't win, but he does his best. T-Bone learns that you don't have to win to feel good - you just have to do your very best.
* Tummy Trouble - Clifford and his dog friends convince themselves that it's okay to eat lots of treats as long as they've done "special" things to deserve them. All three learn that too much of a good thing can be bad.
Cleo Comes to Town/False Friends (#106) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Cleo Comes To Town - In flashback, we see how Cleo shook everybody up when she first moved to Birdwell Island. T-Bone learns to accept her as a new friend, and also how to share an old friend (Clifford) with a new one.
* False Friends - When Cleo gets a new doggie playground and suddenly Mac is her new best friend, she starts ignoring Clifford and T-Bone! But Cleo soon learns that good friends stick by you through thick and thin.
Clifford & The Beanstalk/Itchy Patch (#107) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford and the Beanstalk - Emily works hard to prepare for her audition for the lead in the school play, but loses the role to Jetta, who worries more about what she'll wear than about learning her lines. Emily steps in and plays the lead role at the last minute, and Jetta learns that it's hard work and preparation are what make you successful.
* Itchy Patch - Clifford is itching like crazy but tries hard to stop when he hears Emily say that she'll take him to the vet if he keeps it up. With the help of Cleo and T-Bone, Clifford tries every trick to conceal his discomfort to avoid a trip to the doctor! But Clifford soon learns the value of trust in an unknown situation.
A New Friend/Stormy Weather (#108) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A New Friend - There's a new dog in town - and he only has three legs.Clifford, Cleo and T-Bone really like KC, but they're having a hard time acting normal around him. One minute Clifford overcompensates for KC and the next, Cleo frets that his "difference" might be contagious! Ultimately, they happily learn to accept KC. < br />* Stormy Weather - Clifford's talent for digging seems to be disrupting everyone in town. But when a big storm comes in, his deficit becomes an asset. So Clifford learns to look for the appropriate time and place for his talents to be expressed.
Circus Stars/Limelight Fright (#109) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Circus Stars - When Clifford's hero Gordo the elephant, star of the circus, comes down with a cold, Clifford volunteers to step in and help out. Starstruck Clifford learns that "stars" are just regular people and, like everyone else, they sometimes need a helping hand.
* Limelight Fright - When Emily and Charley recruit the crew to help them with a show, scene-stealing Cleo is surprised to discover she has stage fright! But she learns that the support of friends can help work through a problem.
To Catch A Bird/The Best Party Ever (#110) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* To Catch a Bird - When Jetta's trophy and locket are missing, all fingers and paws point to Emily - all of them except for Clifford's! The dogs, led by Clifford, finally prove Emily didn't steal anything, and Clifford learns the value of having faith in a friend.
* The Best Party Ever - Jetta ridicules Emily for not planning enough exciting activities for her birthday party, so Charley convinces Emily not to invite her. But Emily realizes that Jetta's feelings were hurt and invites her after all. Besides, with Clifford at the party, there's always more than enough excitement - even for Jetta!
Come Back, Mac/Boo! (#111) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Come Back, Mac - Mac tears one of Jetta's favorite sweaters and feels so terrible he runs away. Clifford and friends seek him out and convince him to return and face the music. Mac learns that he's more important to Jetta than her sweater, and that facing up is the wise thing to do.
* Boo! - It's Halloween and Jetta can't stop bragging about how brave she is. When the whole town gets a little spooked after watching a scary "ghost" movie, Jetta learns that it's okay to have fears, admit them out loud, and let the people who care about you know about them.
Little Clifford/Welcome to Birdwell Island (#112) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Little Clifford - In this flashback story, we learn how Emily and Clifford got together and how Emily's unconditional love changed the "runt" of the litter into the biggest dog around!
* Welcome To Birdwell Island - This flashback episode tells the story of the day the Howards moved to Birdwell Island. The town is full of preconceived ideas about how "a big dog can mean big problems" for the island, but they soon learn that Clifford has much to offer, and that they shouldn't make assumptions before they know the facts.
Dog Who Cried Woof/Doing The Right Thing (#113) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Dog Who Cried Woof - After overhearing Samuel tell the kids a scary story about Whiffy the Skunk Ghost, Clifford and T-Bone get a bit spooked. Cleo takes the opportunity to play a series of naughty tricks on them, but then finds them not believing her when she really needs them! She learns that it isn't nice to play tricks on people.
* periences a guilt-induced dream where his conscience tries to show him the right thing to do. T-Bone listens and learns that it's always best to do the right thing.
Leaf of Absence/Nobody's Perfect (#114) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Leaf of Absence - T-Bone asks Clifford to keep an eye on a pile of leaves he has collected, but Clifford simply can't resist jumping into them. When the wind picks up, Clifford realizes he hasn't taken his responsibility seriously enough. Clifford spends the afternoon re-collecting the pile, and T-Bone is truly grateful when he returns to see his leaves are okay. Clifford learns the importance of keeping a promise.
* Nobody's Perfect - It's Silly Sports Day at school and everyone is looking forward to seeing Charley master yet another athletic feat. But Charley is having a messy time trying to learn how to "Jiggly Juggle"! Charley wants to throw in the towel, but he learns that you don't have to be the very best at something to enjoy doing it!
Teacher's Pet/Islander of the Year (#115) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Teacher's Pet - The dogs go to school for the first time and T-Bone worries that he won't be able to keep up with the rest of the class. He works hard and pays close attention to the teacher's directions, and in the end his efforts are rewarded-as are the efforts of every member of the class as each is praised for his/her unique qualities.
* Islander of the Year - The library sponsors an essay contest for Islander of the Year, and the children all submit their ideas. But somehow, all their tales include Clifford - who is ultimately chosen as the winner! Sometimes a winner is the one you'd least expect.
Clifford's Big Surprise/Ears Have It (#116) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Ears Have It - Clifford and Cleo are all excited about the town's upcoming celebration complete with a parade and fireworks! But they notice that T-Bone isn't quite is enthusiastic and soon learn that he is scared of the loud noises of all the festivities. T-Bone learns that the support of good friends can help you manage feelings of fear.
* Clifford's Big Surprise - Everyone is too busy to play with Clifford, because they are too busy planning a surprise party for him!On his own, Clifford learns that playing by yourself can be fun - but so is a party with all of your friends!
Tough Enough/Stars In Your Eyes (#117) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Tough Enough? - Thinking that it'll make him more appealing to Sheriff Lewis, T-Bone decides to "toughen up." T-Bone eventually learns that it's much nicer to be nice than to be tough-and everyone loves him just the way he is.
* Stars In Your Eyes - Charley gets a new telescope and offers to bring it to Emily Elizabeth's "space" theme party. When Jetta mentions that the telescope might get damaged at the party, Charley changes his mind. Thinking that his friends won't want him at the party without his telescope, he decides to stay home. In the end, Charley realizes that his friends like him for who he is rather than what he has.
Mac's Secret Dog Club/The Dog Park (#118) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Mac's Secret Dog Club - Mac starts a club and tries to exclude T-Bone. When Cleo and Clifford refuse to join without T-Bone, Mac gets lonely being the only member of such an "exclusive" club. Mac soon realizes that it's not fun to be left out and he opens the club to everyone.
* The Dog Park - It's a beautiful day at the park, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, and the dogs are playing-much to Mr. Bleakman's annoyance! Mr. Bleakman manages to make the park "off limits" to dogs only to discover that he misses them when they're gone.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Mar 27, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Fluffed Up Cleo/Team Spirit (#119) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fluffed Up Cleo - When Cleo wins the esteemed honor of Fluffiest Dog of Birdwell Island, it's all she can talk about! Clifford and T-Bone bear with the new star, but it takes a lot of patience. When Cleo gets a dose of her own medicine from Mac, she learns that bragging all of the time can be boring - it's okay to be proud of an accomplishment, but be careful to be respectful of others.
* Team Spirit - After Jetta tells Vaz that his poor soccer skills are holding back their team, Vaz tries to sit out the rest of the game. In the end, both Jetta and Vaz learn that being part of a team is more important than winning games.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Clifford On Parade/Follow The Leader (#120) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford on Parade - Emily and Charley are having a hard time deciding what kind of float to make for the annual Birdwell Parade. With a little help from Clifford, they learn the importance of compromise.
* Follow the Leader - Cleo has a hard time giving up her role as " leader" in a game of Follow The Leader, but soon learns that playing with friends is more fun when everyone cooperates and takes turns with one another.
- KQED Kids: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Good-Bye T-Bone/The Truth About Dogs and Cats (#121) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Good-Bye T-Bone - Sheriff Lewis and T-Bone are moving. Cleo and Clifford think that they are leaving Birdwell Island entirely so they set out to give T-Bone the best day of his life.
* The Truth About Dogs and Cats - T-Bone can't have cats in his tree, everyone says so. The dogs' attempts to scare the cats away don't work very well.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Apr 1, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
The Big Sleepover/Dog for a Day (#122) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
*The Big Sleepover - Emily has to go out of town for the day without Clifford so he spends the day with Charley. He misses Emily so much that his howling wakes the whole town. Their solution is to join him for a sleepover on the beach.
* Dog for a Day - Charley is envious of the carefree lives that Clifford and the other dogs live. He thinks differently after dreaming that he is a Dog For A Day.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Apr 2, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
T-Bone, Dog About Town/Clifford's Big Heart (#123) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* T-Bone, Dog About Town - A cute little poodle named Mimi comes to Birdwell Island on vacation, and T-Bone gets a crush. He starts trying to be the kind of dog he thinks she will like, but learns that it's always best to just be yourself.
* Clifford's Big Heart - Clifford works hard to try to make Emily the perfect Valentine to show her how much he loves her. In the end, he learns that it's his presence, not presents, that means the most to Emily Elizabeth.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Apr 3, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Who Me, Jealous?/A Bunny in a Haystack (#124) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Who Me, Jealous? - Mrs. Diller is babysitting her sister's puppy Susie. This house may not be big enough for both Susie and Cleo.
* A Bunny in a Haystack - Then, Emily gets to bring home the class bunny for the weekend and Clifford has been given the responsibility of watching him. When the bunny gets out of the cage, getting him back is tough!
- KQED Kids: Mon, Apr 6, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Clothes Don't Make The Dog/Short-Changed (#125) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clothes Don't Make the Dog - T-Bone gets a new sweater, but when Mac teases him about it, he gets too embarrassed to wear it. He realizes that it's not what he wears that makes others like him.
* Short-Changed - When family friend Skyscraper Jackson visits, Emily worries that Clifford prefers the attentions of a super-tall basketball player to the attentions of a short little girl. Emily soon learns that love comes in all sizes.
- KQED Kids: Tue, Apr 7, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
The Kibble Crook/Screaming for Ice Cream (#126) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Kibble Crook - T-Bone can't resist sneaking a bite - well, okay the whole bowl - of Cleo's new dog food. When Cleo gets upset, T- Bone blames it on another dog and sends our fearless friends on a wild goose chase. T-Bone ultimately learns to take responsibility for his own mistakes.
* Screaming for Ice Cream - Charley and Emily Elizabeth find themselves up to their elbows in ice cream when Charley takes it upon himself to serve ice cream while his father is at a doctor's appointment. Charley learns that there are some responsibilities kids should not attempt to shoulder without the help of an adult.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Apr 8, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
New Dog In Town/Get Well (#127) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* New Dog in Town - In a heartwarming flashback story, we learn how Clifford's enormous size frightened T-Bone when they first met. T- Bone learns that "you can't judge a book by its cover" - friends come in all shapes and sizes.
* Get Wel - Emily Elizabeth comes down with a bad cold, and Clifford and friends want to help her feel better. Using their imaginations and the resources around them, they create a card, collect flowers and fashion a small gift. When they present their offerings to Emily Elizabeth, it is obvious they have succeeded in making her feel cared for and loved. The dogs discover it's the thought behind a gift that matters most.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Apr 9, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Babysitter Blues/Saturday Morning (#128) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Babysitter Blues - the Bleakmans are babysitting Clifford for the day. That may interfere with Mr. Bleakman's plans to paint his masterpiece.
* Saturday Morning - Saturday is usually T-Bone's time with Sheriff Lewis but this Saturday, he has to work. T-Bone finds that there are many ways to spend a Saturday.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Apr 10, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Best Paw Forward/Then Came Bob (#129) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Best Paw Forward - everyone gets to put their hand prints in the cement, but Clifford's is just too big.
* Then Came Bob - Dr. Dihn's new puppy Bob is proving to be a real menace, and Clifford has been taking the blame.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Apr 13, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Morning, Noon, and Night/Mr. Bleakman's Special Day (#130) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Morning, Noon, and Night - Cleo and Clifford are excited to learn that Cleo will be Clifford's guest for a weekend while her house is being painted! But soon Cleo is filling Clifford's doghouse with her stuff, taking over his bed and butting in on his time alone with Emily Elizabeth. It takes time, but Cleo eventually perceives how to be a good houseguest.
* Mr. Bleakman's Special Day - Mr. Bleakman appears to be particularly grumpy one day. At first, the dogs are upset with him, but then they overhear Mrs. Howard say that sometimes a grumpy attitude can be changed through kindness. This inspires the dogs to perform a series of "secret good deeds" to turn Mr. Bleakman's frown into a smile. They are surprised when the kind acts make them feel much better, too!
- KQED Kids: Tue, Apr 14, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Doggie Garden/Captain Birdwell's Treasure (#131) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Doggie Garden - Its Keep Birdwell Beautiful month and the kids are doing their part by planting a flower garden. Seeing this, the dogs decide to create a doggie flower garden of their own. But when Cleo hears that almost anything grows in Birdwell Island soil, she decides shed much rather grow a garden full of dog toys! She soon learns, however, that working alone for a selfish end is not nearly as rewarding as working together for the whole community.
* Captain Birdwell's Treasure - Clifford and his dog friends find the long-lost trunk of Captain Birdwell, filled with wonderful items brought to the Island by the explorer long ago. But through a misunderstanding, Jetta is given credit for the discovery. She knows that telling the truth is the right thing to do, but she can't resist the promise of a gold medal award. It doesn't take long for her to realize, however, that awards don't give much pleasure when they're not deserved.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Apr 15, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Welcome to the Doghouse/Promises, Promises (#132) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Welcome to the Doghouse - In this flashback episode we see some of the challenges the Howards faced when they arrived on Birdwell Island with a very big, red dog!
* Promises, Promises - Then, Jetta and Emily Elizabeth make plans to spend Saturday at the beach together, but Jetta breaks the play date when a better offer from an older girl comes along.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Apr 16, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Clifford's Hiccups/It's My Party (#133) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
*Clifford's Hiccups - Clifford gets a bad case of the hiccups and that's a real problem with a dog the size of Clifford! His dog friends work together to come up with various remedies for Clifford.
* It's My Party - When Jetta throws a movie-watching party, she expects everyone to do things her way which in this case means watching home-movies of herself. The other kids try their best, but are soon bored and take a vote to go outside and make their own movie with Vaz's movie camera.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Apr 17, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Clifford Cleans His Room/Baby Makes Four (#134) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford Cleans His Room - Clifford's good friends come over to help him clean out his doghouse, determined to get rid of all the old junk he no longer uses. But before long Clifford realizes that each item holds a special memory and can't be parted with. Mac thinks this is nonsense, until he is reminded of a memory in which he was included. He then understands, along with Clifford, that one dogs junk can be another dogs treasure.
* Baby Makes Four - Jetta gets a new baby brother and at first is extremely proud to be a big sister. But when she realizes this means she will now have to share the spotlight with the baby, she goes all out to get back her position as the center of attention. She eventually learns, however, that being a good big sister is far more rewarding than being the star of the show.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Apr 20, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Jetta's Tall Tale/The Big Fetch (#135) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Jetta feels a twinge of jealousy when the other children make a fuss over Emily Elizabeth's wonderful big pet Clifford, so she blurts out a story about her own wonderful big pet a huge parrot named Lulu. But the little lie quickly grows into a big mess, forcing Jetta to dress Clifford up as a bird to keep the lie from being exposed. Her conscience finally makes her do the right thing and she apologizes for having created the lie in the first place./ Vaz is new at being a paperboy and is struggling with getting the papers onto people's doorsteps. Cleo steps in and discovers that she can earn treats by helping out! She recruits Clifford and T-bone and together they enjoy helping Vaz out and getting treats. But before long Cleo has forgotten about the helping out part and is only concerned with getting treats. Clifford and T-bone help her rediscover that helping for its own sake is its own reward.
- KQED Kids: Tue, Apr 21, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Potluck Party Pooper/The Best Gift (#136) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Potluck Party Pooper - The Howards are having a party and everyone they know will be attending. Everyone but Mr. Bleakman, that is. The old party pooper insists that he'd rather stay home and do his usual Saturday afternoon routine. But Clifford and Emily Elizabeth and her friends wont give up on trying to convince Mr. Bleakman that trying something new can be fun! Finally they are able to convince him to join them and a great time is had by all.
* The Best Gift - Emily Elizabeth believes she has the perfect gift for her mothers birthday. She plans to spend the entire afternoon with her mother and the reading of a poem written just for her mom. Charley agrees that the gift is perfect, but Jetta has other ideas. Emily Elizabeth agrees to at least try some of Jetta's ideas. But in the end she realizes that the gift she created from her heart really is the best gift.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Apr 22, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Two's Company/Fair Weather Friend (#137) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Two's Company - All of the dogs are so excited that their old friend K.C. is back on the island for a couple of days. Cleo, however, is particularly excited and focuses all of her attention on him at the expense of ignoring T-bone and Clifford. She discovers that being a good friend means you should be kind and considerate to all your friends and not take any of them for granted.
* Fair Weather Friend - Mac is particularly disappointed when rainy weather threatens to ruin the upcoming Back-To-School Barbecue held every year at Jetta's house. The other dogs, seeing his disappointment, vow to find a way to stop the rain from falling. It doesn't take long for them to realize that you cant change the weather. But Macs disappointment is replaced with delight that his friends would go to such lengths to try and help him.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Apr 23, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Topsy Turvy/Clifford's Charm School (#138) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Topsy Turvy - Jetta and Emily trade dogs for the Islands annual Topsy Turvy Day, a day when everything gets turned around. Jetta learns that being kind and thoughtful gets you a lot farther than being bossy.
*Clifford's Charm School - Mrs. Bleakman is having a very special party for her book club members and Cleo and Mac convince Clifford that his regular good manners wont be good enough for the event. Clifford believes he is just fine the way he is, but Cleo and Mac insist on teaching him some special fancy manners. In the end, Clifford decides to just be himself and ends up saving the party by providing shade for Mrs. Bleakmans guests.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Apr 24, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Forgive & Forget/Mimi's Back In Town (#139) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Forgive & Forget - When Clifford forgets a play date, Cleo gets really upset. After all, she would never do that to a friend. Cleo wont even accept Clifford's apologies. But T-bone points out to Cleo that maybe she is the one who isn't being a good friend. After all, Clifford did apologize and a good friend would never hold a grudge. Cleo learns that good friends forgive (and forget!).
* Mimi-s Back in Town - T-bone really likes Mimi, the little brown poodle who visits the Island on occasion, and is very excited to hear she's coming back again! But when Cleo starts teasing him about how much he likes Mimi, T-bone feels embarrassed and uncomfortable. He finally confronts Cleo about it and Cleo learns that teasing can be anything that makes someone feel uncomfortable.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Apr 27, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder
Blanket Blues/Dino Clifford (#140) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Blanket Blues - Cleo spies Clifford's favorite blanket - one he has had since he was a puppy - and proclaims it the perfect cape for Super T-bone. Clifford reluctantly allows his friends to use the blanket, if they promise to bevery careful. The game turns rambunctious, the blanket gets dirty and Clifford gets upset. Cleo and T-bone realize that to be a good friend you should listen to and respect the wishes and property of others.
* Dino Clifford - Vaz's big sister Teresa is home from college and ready to dig for dinosaur bones & fossils on Birdwell Island! Who more perfect to help her dig than Clifford and his dog friends? Everybody has great luck digging up fossils that will complete a dinosaur skeleton that Teresa is piecing together - everybody but T-bone that is. But by believing in himself, T-bone ultimately comes up with one of the most important bones needed to complete the job.
- KQED Kids: Tue, Apr 28, 2015 -- 11:30am email reminder