Clifford The Big Red Dog
Based on the popular Scholastic book series by Norman Bridwell about the lovable oversized canine with his head in the clouds but four paws planted firmly on the ground, Clifford presents a larger-than-life view of the world. With his loving human, Emily Elizabeth, and dog pals, Cleo and T-Bone, Clifford inhabits a colorful island community, inviting viewers on a fun-filled journey through childhood, navigating the dips and curves along the way. The series emphasizes good citizenship and the importance of community. Each episode concludes with a component of Clifford's Big Ideas" - 10 different attributes children learn to embrace - which leaves them with something to think about and practice in their lives.
To Catch A Bird/The Best Party Ever (#110) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* To Catch a Bird - When Jetta's trophy and locket are missing, all fingers and paws point to Emily - all of them except for Clifford's! The dogs, led by Clifford, finally prove Emily didn't steal anything, and Clifford learns the value of having faith in a friend.
* The Best Party Ever - Jetta ridicules Emily for not planning enough exciting activities for her birthday party, so Charley convinces Emily not to invite her. But Emily realizes that Jetta's feelings were hurt and invites her after all. Besides, with Clifford at the party, there's always more than enough excitement - even for Jetta!
- KQED Kids: Sun, Jun 26, 2016 -- 10:30am
Best Paw Forward/Then Came Bob (#129) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Best Paw Forward - everyone gets to put their hand prints in the cement, but Clifford's is just too big.
* Then Came Bob - Dr. Dihn's new puppy Bob is proving to be a real menace, and Clifford has been taking the blame.
Leaf of Absence/Nobody's Perfect (#114) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Leaf of Absence - T-Bone asks Clifford to keep an eye on a pile of leaves he has collected, but Clifford simply can't resist jumping into them. When the wind picks up, Clifford realizes he hasn't taken his responsibility seriously enough. Clifford spends the afternoon re-collecting the pile, and T-Bone is truly grateful when he returns to see his leaves are okay. Clifford learns the importance of keeping a promise.
* Nobody's Perfect - It's Silly Sports Day at school and everyone is looking forward to seeing Charley master yet another athletic feat. But Charley is having a messy time trying to learn how to "Jiggly Juggle"! Charley wants to throw in the towel, but he learns that you don't have to be the very best at something to enjoy doing it!
- KQED Kids: Mon, Jun 27, 2016 -- 10:30am
- KQED Kids: Sat, Jul 2, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Morning, Noon, and Night/Mr. Bleakman's Special Day (#130) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Morning, Noon, and Night - Cleo and Clifford are excited to learn that Cleo will be Clifford's guest for a weekend while her house is being painted! But soon Cleo is filling Clifford's doghouse with her stuff, taking over his bed and butting in on his time alone with Emily Elizabeth. It takes time, but Cleo eventually perceives how to be a good houseguest.
* Mr. Bleakman's Special Day - Mr. Bleakman appears to be particularly grumpy one day. At first, the dogs are upset with him, but then they overhear Mrs. Howard say that sometimes a grumpy attitude can be changed through kindness. This inspires the dogs to perform a series of "secret good deeds" to turn Mr. Bleakman's frown into a smile. They are surprised when the kind acts make them feel much better, too!
Teacher's Pet/Islander of the Year (#115) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Teacher's Pet - The dogs go to school for the first time and T-Bone worries that he won't be able to keep up with the rest of the class. He works hard and pays close attention to the teacher's directions, and in the end his efforts are rewarded-as are the efforts of every member of the class as each is praised for his/her unique qualities.
* Islander of the Year - The library sponsors an essay contest for Islander of the Year, and the children all submit their ideas. But somehow, all their tales include Clifford - who is ultimately chosen as the winner! Sometimes a winner is the one you'd least expect.
Doggie Garden/Captain Birdwell's Treasure (#131) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Doggie Garden - Its Keep Birdwell Beautiful month and the kids are doing their part by planting a flower garden. Seeing this, the dogs decide to create a doggie flower garden of their own. But when Cleo hears that almost anything grows in Birdwell Island soil, she decides shed much rather grow a garden full of dog toys! She soon learns, however, that working alone for a selfish end is not nearly as rewarding as working together for the whole community.
* Captain Birdwell's Treasure - Clifford and his dog friends find the long-lost trunk of Captain Birdwell, filled with wonderful items brought to the Island by the explorer long ago. But through a misunderstanding, Jetta is given credit for the discovery. She knows that telling the truth is the right thing to do, but she can't resist the promise of a gold medal award. It doesn't take long for her to realize, however, that awards don't give much pleasure when they're not deserved.
Clifford's Big Surprise/Ears Have It (#116) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Ears Have It - Clifford and Cleo are all excited about the town's upcoming celebration complete with a parade and fireworks! But they notice that T-Bone isn't quite is enthusiastic and soon learn that he is scared of the loud noises of all the festivities. T-Bone learns that the support of good friends can help you manage feelings of fear.
* Clifford's Big Surprise - Everyone is too busy to play with Clifford, because they are too busy planning a surprise party for him!On his own, Clifford learns that playing by yourself can be fun - but so is a party with all of your friends!
- KQED Kids: Wed, Jun 29, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Welcome to the Doghouse/Promises, Promises (#132) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Welcome to the Doghouse - In this flashback episode we see some of the challenges the Howards faced when they arrived on Birdwell Island with a very big, red dog!
* Promises, Promises - Then, Jetta and Emily Elizabeth make plans to spend Saturday at the beach together, but Jetta breaks the play date when a better offer from an older girl comes along.
Tough Enough/Stars In Your Eyes (#117) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Tough Enough? - Thinking that it'll make him more appealing to Sheriff Lewis, T-Bone decides to "toughen up." T-Bone eventually learns that it's much nicer to be nice than to be tough-and everyone loves him just the way he is.
* Stars In Your Eyes - Charley gets a new telescope and offers to bring it to Emily Elizabeth's "space" theme party. When Jetta mentions that the telescope might get damaged at the party, Charley changes his mind. Thinking that his friends won't want him at the party without his telescope, he decides to stay home. In the end, Charley realizes that his friends like him for who he is rather than what he has.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Jun 30, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Clifford's Hiccups/It's My Party (#133) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
*Clifford's Hiccups - Clifford gets a bad case of the hiccups and that's a real problem with a dog the size of Clifford! His dog friends work together to come up with various remedies for Clifford.
* It's My Party - When Jetta throws a movie-watching party, she expects everyone to do things her way which in this case means watching home-movies of herself. The other kids try their best, but are soon bored and take a vote to go outside and make their own movie with Vaz's movie camera.
Mac's Secret Dog Club/The Dog Park (#118) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Mac's Secret Dog Club - Mac starts a club and tries to exclude T-Bone. When Cleo and Clifford refuse to join without T-Bone, Mac gets lonely being the only member of such an "exclusive" club. Mac soon realizes that it's not fun to be left out and he opens the club to everyone.
* The Dog Park - It's a beautiful day at the park, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, and the dogs are playing-much to Mr. Bleakman's annoyance! Mr. Bleakman manages to make the park "off limits" to dogs only to discover that he misses them when they're gone.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Jul 1, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Clifford Cleans His Room/Baby Makes Four (#134) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford Cleans His Room - Clifford's good friends come over to help him clean out his doghouse, determined to get rid of all the old junk he no longer uses. But before long Clifford realizes that each item holds a special memory and can't be parted with. Mac thinks this is nonsense, until he is reminded of a memory in which he was included. He then understands, along with Clifford, that one dogs junk can be another dogs treasure.
* Baby Makes Four - Jetta gets a new baby brother and at first is extremely proud to be a big sister. But when she realizes this means she will now have to share the spotlight with the baby, she goes all out to get back her position as the center of attention. She eventually learns, however, that being a good big sister is far more rewarding than being the star of the show.
Fluffed Up Cleo/Team Spirit (#119) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fluffed Up Cleo - When Cleo wins the esteemed honor of Fluffiest Dog of Birdwell Island, it's all she can talk about! Clifford and T-Bone bear with the new star, but it takes a lot of patience. When Cleo gets a dose of her own medicine from Mac, she learns that bragging all of the time can be boring - it's okay to be proud of an accomplishment, but be careful to be respectful of others.
* Team Spirit - After Jetta tells Vaz that his poor soccer skills are holding back their team, Vaz tries to sit out the rest of the game. In the end, both Jetta and Vaz learn that being part of a team is more important than winning games.
Jetta's Tall Tale/The Big Fetch (#135) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Jetta's Tall Tale - Jetta feels a twinge of jealousy when the other children make a fuss over Emily Elizabeth's wonderful big pet Clifford, so she blurts out a story about her own wonderful big pet a huge parrot named Lulu. But the little lie quickly grows into a big mess, forcing Jetta to dress Clifford up as a bird to keep the lie from being exposed. Her conscience finally makes her do the right thing and she apologizes for having created the lie in the first place.
* The Big Fetch 0 Vaz is new at being a paperboy and is struggling with getting the papers onto people's doorsteps. Cleo steps in and discovers that she can earn treats by helping out! She recruits Clifford and T-bone and together they enjoy helping Vaz out and getting treats. But before long Cleo has forgotten about the helping out part and is only concerned with getting treats. Clifford and T-bone help her rediscover that helping for its own sake is its own reward.
Clifford On Parade/Follow The Leader (#120) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford on Parade - Emily and Charley are having a hard time deciding what kind of float to make for the annual Birdwell Parade. With a little help from Clifford, they learn the importance of compromise.
* Follow the Leader - Cleo has a hard time giving up her role as " leader" in a game of Follow The Leader, but soon learns that playing with friends is more fun when everyone cooperates and takes turns with one another.
Potluck Party Pooper/The Best Gift (#136) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Potluck Party Pooper - The Howards are having a party and everyone they know will be attending. Everyone but Mr. Bleakman, that is. The old party pooper insists that he'd rather stay home and do his usual Saturday afternoon routine. But Clifford and Emily Elizabeth and her friends wont give up on trying to convince Mr. Bleakman that trying something new can be fun! Finally they are able to convince him to join them and a great time is had by all.
* The Best Gift - Emily Elizabeth believes she has the perfect gift for her mothers birthday. She plans to spend the entire afternoon with her mother and the reading of a poem written just for her mom. Charley agrees that the gift is perfect, but Jetta has other ideas. Emily Elizabeth agrees to at least try some of Jetta's ideas. But in the end she realizes that the gift she created from her heart really is the best gift.
Good-Bye T-Bone/The Truth About Dogs and Cats (#121) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Good-Bye T-Bone - Sheriff Lewis and T-Bone are moving. Cleo and Clifford think that they are leaving Birdwell Island entirely so they set out to give T-Bone the best day of his life.
* The Truth About Dogs and Cats - T-Bone can't have cats in his tree, everyone says so. The dogs' attempts to scare the cats away don't work very well.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Jul 6, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Two's Company/Fair Weather Friend (#137) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Two's Company - All of the dogs are so excited that their old friend K.C. is back on the island for a couple of days. Cleo, however, is particularly excited and focuses all of her attention on him at the expense of ignoring T-bone and Clifford. She discovers that being a good friend means you should be kind and considerate to all your friends and not take any of them for granted.
* Fair Weather Friend - Mac is particularly disappointed when rainy weather threatens to ruin the upcoming Back-To-School Barbecue held every year at Jetta's house. The other dogs, seeing his disappointment, vow to find a way to stop the rain from falling. It doesn't take long for them to realize that you cant change the weather. But Macs disappointment is replaced with delight that his friends would go to such lengths to try and help him.
The Big Sleepover/Dog for a Day (#122) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
*The Big Sleepover - Emily has to go out of town for the day without Clifford so he spends the day with Charley. He misses Emily so much that his howling wakes the whole town. Their solution is to join him for a sleepover on the beach.
* Dog for a Day - Charley is envious of the carefree lives that Clifford and the other dogs live. He thinks differently after dreaming that he is a Dog For A Day.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Jul 7, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Topsy Turvy/Clifford's Charm School (#138) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Topsy Turvy - Jetta and Emily trade dogs for the Islands annual Topsy Turvy Day, a day when everything gets turned around. Jetta learns that being kind and thoughtful gets you a lot farther than being bossy.
*Clifford's Charm School - Mrs. Bleakman is having a very special party for her book club members and Cleo and Mac convince Clifford that his regular good manners wont be good enough for the event. Clifford believes he is just fine the way he is, but Cleo and Mac insist on teaching him some special fancy manners. In the end, Clifford decides to just be himself and ends up saving the party by providing shade for Mrs. Bleakmans guests.
T-Bone, Dog About Town/Clifford's Big Heart (#123) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* T-Bone, Dog About Town - A cute little poodle named Mimi comes to Birdwell Island on vacation, and T-Bone gets a crush. He starts trying to be the kind of dog he thinks she will like, but learns that it's always best to just be yourself.
* Clifford's Big Heart - Clifford works hard to try to make Emily the perfect Valentine to show her how much he loves her. In the end, he learns that it's his presence, not presents, that means the most to Emily Elizabeth.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Jul 8, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Forgive & Forget/Mimi's Back In Town (#139) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Forgive & Forget - When Clifford forgets a play date, Cleo gets really upset. After all, she would never do that to a friend. Cleo wont even accept Clifford's apologies. But T-bone points out to Cleo that maybe she is the one who isn't being a good friend. After all, Clifford did apologize and a good friend would never hold a grudge. Cleo learns that good friends forgive (and forget!).
* Mimi-s Back in Town - T-bone really likes Mimi, the little brown poodle who visits the Island on occasion, and is very excited to hear she's coming back again! But when Cleo starts teasing him about how much he likes Mimi, T-bone feels embarrassed and uncomfortable. He finally confronts Cleo about it and Cleo learns that teasing can be anything that makes someone feel uncomfortable.
Who Me, Jealous?/A Bunny in a Haystack (#124) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Who Me, Jealous? - Mrs. Diller is babysitting her sister's puppy Susie. This house may not be big enough for both Susie and Cleo.
* A Bunny in a Haystack - Then, Emily gets to bring home the class bunny for the weekend and Clifford has been given the responsibility of watching him. When the bunny gets out of the cage, getting him back is tough!
Blanket Blues/Dino Clifford (#140) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Blanket Blues - Cleo spies Clifford's favorite blanket - one he has had since he was a puppy - and proclaims it the perfect cape for Super T-bone. Clifford reluctantly allows his friends to use the blanket, if they promise to bevery careful. The game turns rambunctious, the blanket gets dirty and Clifford gets upset. Cleo and T-bone realize that to be a good friend you should listen to and respect the wishes and property of others.
* Dino Clifford - Vaz's big sister Teresa is home from college and ready to dig for dinosaur bones & fossils on Birdwell Island! Who more perfect to help her dig than Clifford and his dog friends? Everybody has great luck digging up fossils that will complete a dinosaur skeleton that Teresa is piecing together - everybody but T-bone that is. But by believing in himself, T-bone ultimately comes up with one of the most important bones needed to complete the job.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Jul 12, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Clothes Don't Make The Dog/Short-Changed (#125) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clothes Don't Make the Dog - T-Bone gets a new sweater, but when Mac teases him about it, he gets too embarrassed to wear it. He realizes that it's not what he wears that makes others like him.
* Short-Changed - When family friend Skyscraper Jackson visits, Emily worries that Clifford prefers the attentions of a super-tall basketball player to the attentions of a short little girl. Emily soon learns that love comes in all sizes.
That's Snow Lie/A Friend In Need (#201) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* That's Snow Lie - Clifford's Big Idea: Believe in Yourself Cleo pretends to hurt her paw so she won't have to embarrass herself on the ice rink
* A Friend In Need - Clifford's Big Idea: Be a Good Friend Jetta insists on taking on a big job without help so she can be a " hero."
- KQED Plus: Wed, Jul 13, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
The Kibble Crook/Screaming for Ice Cream (#126) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Kibble Crook - T-Bone can't resist sneaking a bite - well, okay the whole bowl - of Cleo's new dog food. When Cleo gets upset, T- Bone blames it on another dog and sends our fearless friends on a wild goose chase. T-Bone ultimately learns to take responsibility for his own mistakes.
* Screaming for Ice Cream - Charley and Emily Elizabeth find themselves up to their elbows in ice cream when Charley takes it upon himself to serve ice cream while his father is at a doctor's appointment. Charley learns that there are some responsibilities kids should not attempt to shoulder without the help of an adult.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Jul 13, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Fan Mail/Hooray for Cleo (#202) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fan Mail: Clifford's Big Idea: Believe in Yourself. Emily Elizabeth writes a fan letter to her favorite pop star and discovers - with the help of Mr. Bleakman - that sometimes wishes do come true. (Literacy episode.)
* Hooray For Cleo - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Honest Cleo withholds information and makes everyone think she's a beachball playing star.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jul 14, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
New Dog In Town/Get Well (#127) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* New Dog in Town - In a heartwarming flashback story, we learn how Clifford's enormous size frightened T-Bone when they first met. T- Bone learns that "you can't judge a book by its cover" - friends come in all shapes and sizes.
* Get Wel - Emily Elizabeth comes down with a bad cold, and Clifford and friends want to help her feel better. Using their imaginations and the resources around them, they create a card, collect flowers and fashion a small gift. When they present their offerings to Emily Elizabeth, it is obvious they have succeeded in making her feel cared for and loved. The dogs discover it's the thought behind a gift that matters most.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Jul 14, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Nothing to Fur But Fur Itself/Jetta's Project (#203) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Nothing To Fur But Fur Itself - Clifford's Big Idea: Believe in Yourself. Having been scared by a ghost movie, T-Bone resolves to not let fear get the better of him. That is easier said than done!
*Jetta's Project - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Respectful. When Jetta decides she really wants to win a model-building contest, she uses her friendship with Charley and Emily to get her way.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jul 15, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Babysitter Blues/Saturday Morning (#128) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Babysitter Blues - the Bleakmans are babysitting Clifford for the day. That may interfere with Mr. Bleakman's plans to paint his masterpiece.
* Saturday Morning - Saturday is usually T-Bone's time with Sheriff Lewis but this Saturday, he has to work. T-Bone finds that there are many ways to spend a Saturday.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Jul 15, 2016 -- 10:30am Remind me
Stinky Friends/He's Wonderful Mr. Bleakman (#204) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Stinky Friends - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Respectful. Clifford can't resist going into a field to play - even after Emily Elizabeth tells him he's not allowed.
* He's Wonderful Mr. Bleakman - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Respectful. Mr. Bleakman gets a little grumpy when Clifford messes up his new potato garden, and Emily almost wishes that he wasn't her neighbor.
Magic in the Air/Everyone Loves Clifford (#205) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Magic in the Air - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Responsible. When the Peter Poundstone Magician craze sweeps the island, Charley gets carried away and neglects an important assignment. * Everyone Loves Clifford - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Kind. When Emily Elizabeth scratches Clifford's "sweet spot," his back leg starts thumping and the whole island shakes!
Clifford Grows Up/Jetta's Sweater (#206) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford Grows Up - Clifford's Big Idea: Help Others The Howards do their best to make Clifford comfortable after he's grown too big for their city apartment. So they finally move to Birdwell Island to make Clifford happy. * Jetta's Sweater - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Honest Jetta inadvertently gives Emily Elizabeth a sweater that was a gift from her grandma. When she realizes her mistake, she resorts to all kinds of tricks to get it back.
- KQED Plus: Wed, Jul 20, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Big Hearted T-Bone/Cleo's Valentine Surprise (#207) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Big Hearted T-Bone - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Responsible. T-Bone generously offers to watch Cleo's niece KiKi so Cleo can get some rest. But his honorable intentions are challenged when his female canine friend Mimi comes to town. * Cleo's Valentine Surprise - Clifford's Big Idea: Help Others. Cleo, with some help from K.C., prepares a special gift for Clifford and T-Bone and expects a BIG gift in return.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jul 21, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Embarrassing Moments/Lucky Charm (#208) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* In "Embarrassing Moments" Vaz rips his pants during a soccer game and everyone helps him feel better by telling their own tales of embarrassing moments. However, Jetta insists these things never happen to her.
* In the second story, when Emily Elizabeth loses her lucky stone, she loses her self confidence.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jul 22, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Princess Cleo/Basketball Stories (#209) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Princess Cleo - Clifford's Big Idea: Be a Good Friend Cleo discovers her grandmother was a Queen - and that makes her a Princess! She begins to enjoy all the privileges she believes come with being a Princess - but soon learns that her friends are more important to her than any crown or title could ever be. In the end, she discovers that it's more fun to read about being a princess than to be one in real life. * Basketball Stories - Clifford's Big Idea: Be a Good Friend Skyscraper Jackson has come to Birdwell Island for a big exhibition game, which Charley wouldn't miss for anything - except a bad cold. But Emily, Vaz and Jetta each write a story about the game for Charley from their different points of view. Charley gets to relive the game through his friend's stories and they have a lot of fun writing and reading them to him.
- KQED Plus: Mon, Jul 25, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Doggie Detectives/Camping It Up (#210) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Doggy Detectives - Clifford's Big Idea: Work Together. Equipment is disappearing from the local playground and it's up to K. C., inspired by the Detective Mike books he likes so much, to figure out what happened. He enlists the help of Clifford and the gang to form the "Doggy Detectives" to solve the mystery and the whole gang soon discovers the joy of discovery available in reading a good book! * Camping It Up - Clifford's Big Idea: Work Together. Because she thinks camping is going to be boring, Jetta tries to bring all the comforts of home into the woods. But she soon realizes that there's more than one way to have a good time - and sometimes the simple way is just perfect.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Jul 26, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Cleo Gets A Cone/A Job Well Read (#211) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Cleo Gets A Cone - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Kind. The dogs see another dog wearing a cone collar and Cleo and Mac make assumptions about the other dog's "weakness of character" (she should have been able to stop scratching!). However, a few days later, Cleo is forced to "walk a mile in her cone" when she herself can't stop scratching - and the experience teaches her compassion. * A Job Well Read - Clifford's Big Idea: Be a Good Friend. Jetta volunteers to watch her baby brother Cosmo but finds him more energetic than she was expecting. With the help of her good friends Charley and Emily, she's convinced to try reading to the little guy - an activity that Cosmo really loves!
- KQED Plus: Wed, Jul 27, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
When I Grow Up/Not Now, I'm Busy (#212) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* When I Grow Up - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Respectful. When Jetta hears that Charley wants to be a Martial Arts Master when he grows up, she gives him a hard time about it. But Jetta soon learns that everyone's dreams are valuable and worthy. * Not Now, I'm Busy - Clifford's Big Idea: Help Others. Clifford, Cleo and T-Bone go to KC's house to visit him, but K.C. tells the gang he's too busy to play and Cleo feels slighted. Later, when the dogs walk by K.C.'s house and see K.C.'s owner reading to him, Cleo's hurt is compounded. Eventually the dogs learn that K.C. is moving to the island to be an assistance dog. The dogs learn that even though sometimes friends aren't always available, they're still friends.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jul 28, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me
Special T-Bone/Jetta's Sneak Peek (#213) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Special T-Bone - Clifford's Big Idea: Believe in Yourself.
When Emily Elizabeth starts work on a project titled "What Makes Me Special," it gets all the dogs thinking about what makes them special. T-Bone isn't quite sure, but soon discovers that he has a special gift for making others feel good.
* Jetta's Sneak Peek -Clifford's Big Idea: Be Respectful.
Jetta can't resist reading Emily Elizabeth's journal, but soon learns that it's important to respect someone's privacy.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jul 29, 2016 -- 7:00am Remind me