Austin City Limits
ACL continues its longstanding tradition of showcasing the best of original American music and beyond. Musical styles range from contemporary and traditional pop to rock, country, blues, bluegrass, Latin, folk, roots and more.
Esperanza Spalding (#3813H) Duration: 56:46 SRND51 TVPG
ACL presents an hour with jazz/soul singer/bassist Esperanza Spalding in support of her LP Radio Music Society.
Bonnie Raitt/Mavis Staples (#3803H) Duration: 56:46 SRND51 TVPG
Bonnie Raitt and Mavis Staples showcase classic R&B, blues and pop. Raitt presents songs from her latest album Slipstream, while Staples performs songs from You Are Not Alone and Staple Singers classics.
Nine Inch Nails (#4003H) Duration: 56:46 SRND51 TVPG
Nine Inch Nails makes a rare television appearance, taking the ACL stage in an hour-long performance of tracks from the latest album, Hesitation Marks.
- KQED Life: Sat, Apr 5, 2014 -- 8:00pm email reminder
- KQED Plus: Sun, Apr 6, 2014 -- 12:00am email reminder
- KQED Life: Sun, Apr 6, 2014 -- 2:00am email reminder
- KQED Life: Sun, Apr 6, 2014 -- 7:00pm email reminder
- KQED 9: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 -- 12:00am email reminder
- KQED Life: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 -- 1:00am email reminder
The Civil Wars/Punch Brothers (#3805H) Duration: 56:46 SRND51 TVPG
ACL presents new American acoustic music with the Civil Wars and Punch Brothers. The Civil Wars play tunes from their Grammy-winning album Barton Hollow. Punch Brothers showcase their latest, Who's Feeling Young Now?
Norah Jones/Kat Edmonson (#3808H) Duration: 56:46 SRND51 TVPG
Jazz and pop cross on ACL with Norah Jones and Kat Edmonson. Jones sings songs from her Dangermouse-produced album Little Broken Hearts. Edmonson showcases the song stylings of her LP Way Down Low.
- KQED Plus: Sun, Apr 27, 2014 -- 12:00am email reminder