Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
An animated series with live-action interstitials. Fred Rogers' original Neighborhood of Make Believe is recreated in vibrant color and texture; his signature puppet Daniel Striped Tiger is transformed into a curious and playful 4-year-old joined by his friends O the Owl, Prince Wednesday, Katerina Kittycat and Miss Elaina. The series curriculum is school-readiness and social-emotional learning, and each preschool themed episode offers a musical strategy for children and parents to use together.
Daniel and Margaret Visit the Farm/Fireflies and Fireworks (#223H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel and Margaret Visit the Farm - Daniel heads to the Neighborhood Farm where Chrissie is riding a horse. When Chrissie encourages Daniel to take a turn, Daniel is nervous about riding a horse for the very first time. He soon learns that having a friendly hand to hold can help you face your fears!
* Fireflies and Fireworks - Daniel and his family are enjoying a picnic in the backyard when they get some unexpected visitors - fireflies! Margaret gets scared, but big brother Daniel is there to hold her hand during this new experience. Later, there is a fireworks show and it's Daniel who needs a helping hand for this new experience. Strategy: When something is new, holding a hand can help you.
Daniel's Allergy/Allergies at School (#304H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
When Daniel tries a peach for the first time, he learns he is allergic to the fruit. Dad and Doctor Anna take care of him, and Doctor Anna tells Daniel how he can take care of himself, too.
Daniel and O's Road Trip/Daniel's Puppet Plan (#307H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Daniel and O are pretending to go on a Trolley road trip. Where should they go? To the beach? To the vegetable garden? When they can't agree on where to travel to first, they learn that making a plan can help them solve their problem.
- KQED 9: Mon, Jan 16, 2017 -- 9:00am
- KQED 9: Tue, Jan 17, 2017 -- 9:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Wed, Jan 18, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Thu, Jan 19, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Jan 23, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Feb 13, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 -- 9:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Feb 27, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, Feb 28, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
Sharing at the Library/Daniel Shares with Margaret (#219H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sharing at the Library - Daniel is at the library to check out a new book. Just as he spots the book he wants, O the Owl reaches for the same one! Who knew that sharing a book with a friend could be even more fun than reading it alone?
* Daniel Shares with Margaret - Daniel gets a special sticker book from Grandpere, but Margaret wants to play with the stickers, too. Daniel learns that while sharing can make things more fun, there are also some things you don't have to share. Strategy: Sharing with you is fun for me, too.
Prince Wednesday's Happy Birthday/Daniel's Happy Song (#220H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Prince Wednesday's Happy Birthday - Happy Birthday, Prince Wednesday! Daniel heads to the castle for Prince Wednesday's birthday party, and feels happy to be with his friends, play games and eat royally yummy birthday cake.
* Daniel's Happy Song - Daniel is so happy because his friends are coming over to play! As they play with their stuffies, Daniel teaches his friends his happy song - and they all sing along! Strategy: This is my happy song, and I could sing it all day long.
- PBS Kids: Mon, Jan 16, 2017 -- 4:30pm
- PBS Kids: Tue, Jan 17, 2017 -- 12:30am
- KQED 9: Wed, Jan 18, 2017 -- 9:00am Remind me
- KQED 9: Thu, Jan 19, 2017 -- 9:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Thu, Jan 19, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Fri, Jan 20, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Fri, Jan 20, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sat, Jan 21, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sat, Jan 21, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sun, Jan 22, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Sun, Jan 22, 2017 -- 9:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sun, Jan 22, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Jan 23, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
- KQED 9: Tue, Feb 7, 2017 -- 9:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Wed, Feb 8, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Feb 20, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, Feb 21, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sun, Feb 26, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Feb 27, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
- KQED 9: Mon, Feb 27, 2017 -- 9:30am Remind me
Margaret's First Chime Time/Tiger Family Fun (#224H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Margaret's First Chime Time - Today, the Tiger Family is taking Margaret to the Clock Factory for her very first "Chime Time!" As they travel to the Clock Factory, Daniel notices how other families in the Neighborhood spend time together.
* Tiger Family Fun - Daniel and his family head to the Enchanted Garden,only to find Miss Elaina and her family doing one of their special family traditions: pick-your-own-dinner! The Tiger family joins in, and even add a few traditions of their own! Strategy: I like to be with my family.
- PBS Kids: Mon, Jan 16, 2017 -- 5:00pm
- PBS Kids: Tue, Jan 17, 2017 -- 1:00am
- KQED 9: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 -- 9:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Fri, Feb 10, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sat, Feb 11, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Sun, Feb 12, 2017 -- 9:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sun, Feb 12, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Feb 13, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
Daniel and Margaret Play School/Treasure Hunt at the Castle (#306H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Teacher Daniel is playing "school" today, but his "student," Baby Margaret, just won't cooperate! Big brother Daniel thinks of a way that he and Margaret can have fun together, and "school" can stay in session!
- KQED 9: Tue, Jan 17, 2017 -- 9:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, Jan 17, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Wed, Jan 18, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Wed, Jan 18, 2017 -- 9:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sun, Jan 22, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Jan 23, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Jan 23, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
- KQED 9: Mon, Feb 13, 2017 -- 9:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Wed, Feb 15, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Feb 27, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, Feb 28, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
Daniel Makes a Noise Maker/Daniel Makes the Neighborhood (#303H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Daniel and Katerina are playing "super hero helpers." They use Baby Margaret's rattle as their super-duper noise maker to make sure everyone knows that help is on the way. When Baby Margaret wants her rattle back, Katerina and Daniel create their own super-duper noise makers and continue saving the day!
The Neighborhood Fall Festival/Field Day at School (#305H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The neighbors are busy decorating for the big Fall Festival when a gust of wind knocks down Music Man Stan's hard work. Daniel and his friends help rebuild the scene and learn that everyone's abilities are different - what's important is that you do your best.
Daniel's Birthday/Daniel's Picnic (#101H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel's Birthday - It's Daniel's Birthday! Daniel is very excited to go to Baker Aker's Bakery with his mom to pick out a cake for his party. When they arrive home after a bumpy ride on Trolley, Daniel is disappointed to find that his cake is smushed. It turns out - smushed cake is yummy too!
* Daniel's Picnic - Daniel, Prince Wednesday and Miss Elaina are having a picnic in front of the clock factory. When it starts to rain, the picnic is ruined, leaving them very disappointed. The friends turn this around by having their picnic inside the clock factory instead.
Daniel Visits School/Daniel Visits The Doctor (#102H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Visits School - Daniel is visiting school for the first time and he's a little nervous until he learns that asking questions so that he knows what to expect is the best way to handle the anxiety that comes with new experiences.
* Daniel Visits the Doctor - Daniel is going to Dr. Anna for his checkup - but he is very anxious! Mom Tiger teaches him that talking about the situation will help him feel calmer, so Daniel makes a book with all the information he knows about the doctor.
- KQED 9: Fri, Jan 20, 2017 -- 9:00am Remind me
Daniel's Babysitter/Daniel Goes to School (#103H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel's Babysitter - Prince Tuesday comes to babysit Daniel Tiger while Mom Tiger and Dad Tiger go out dancing. As Daniel gets ready for bed, he misses his Mom and Dad, but Prince Tuesday reminds him that they will be back soon. And when Tigey goes missing right before bedtime, Daniel learns what a grr-ific babysitter Prince Tuesday is. * Daniel Goes to School - When Daniel joins the rest of his friends at school, he doesn't want his Dad to leave - until Dad Tiger reminds him that "grownups come back." Then, Miss Elaina loses her locket and misses her mom, Lady Elaine. The kids help Miss Elaina find the locket and enjoy the rest of the school day. After lunch, the grownups return to the school.
Daniel Gets Mad/Katerina Gets Mad (#104H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Gets Mad - Daniel Tiger and Prince Wednesday are looking forward to playing at the beach. Then it starts to rain and Mom Tiger says they can't go outside, which makes them very mad. After Mom Tiger helps the boys deal with their mad feelings and they're calm, they come up with a grr-ific plan to make a beach - indoors!
* Katerina Gets Mad - It's New Instrument Day at Music Man Stan's Music Shop. Everyone is excited, but Katerina Kittycat gets mad when someone else picks the instrument she wants to play. Music Man Stan helps guide Katerina through her mad feelings by teaching everyone how to dance, stomp and sing their mad feelings away.
Prince Wednesday Finds A Way To Play/Finding A Way To Play On Backwards Day (#105H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Prince Wednesday Finds a Way to Play - Daniel and Katerina Kittycat are playing "house" today at school. Prince Wednesday wants to play too, but he wants to be a loud dinosaur. Katerina tells him that loud dinosaurs are not allowed! Luckily, they find a way to play together with Prince Wednesday as a quiet, friendly dinosaur.
* Finding a Way to Play on Backwards Day - Daniel and O the Owl are at Miss Elaina's house and she has planned a backwards play date. O isn't so sure about all of the backwards things and prefers to play forwards. The friends learn to compromise so everyone can play together.
Daniel And Miss Elaina Play Rocketship/Daniel Plays At The Castle (#106H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel and Miss Elaina Play Rocketship - Daniel has come to play with Miss Elaina today! They decide to play "outer space," but Miss Elaina gets upset when her cardboard telescope and spaceship accidentally break. Lady Elaine helps the friends see that they can still have fun together, even without the toys - because they're friends! They use their imaginations to keep playing, which is just as much fun!
* Daniel Plays at the Castle - Daniel is visiting Prince Wednesday and the boys are excited to explore Prince Wednesday's rock collection. Daniel is saddened when Prince Wednesday tells him the rocks are too delicate to play with. Daniel and Prince Wednesday learn that friendship is about more than just playing with each other's toys - it's about being together!
Friends Help Each Other/Daniel Helps O Tell A Story (#107H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Friends Help Each Other - Daniel spends the day at Katerina Kittycat's house. Katerina is excited to show Daniel a birthday tea-party she set up all by herself for her stuffed animals! Katerina accidentally knocks the tea set on the floor, and is very upset that she ruined the party. Luckily, Daniel is a helpful friend and they reassemble the party together.
* Daniel Helps O Tell a Story - O the Owl wants to show Daniel all his books. The boys choose a very special book about dinosaurs, but they realize that the last page of the story is missing! O gets very flustered, but Daniel is a good friend and uses his imagination to make up the end of the story.
Something Special for Dad/I Love You, Mom (#108H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Something Special for Dad - Daniel notices how happy Dad is to have received a letter from Grandpere. Daniel really loves Dad, so he decides to send him a letter that will make him glad too. He goes to the Post Office with Mom, where he learns how letters are sorted and mailed. He even joins Mr. McFeely on his "speedy delivery" to give Dad the very special letter!
* I Love You, Mom - Daniel wants to surprise Mom Tiger with her favorite banana bread because he knows it is one way to say "I love you." Dad and Daniel head to Baker Aker's Bakery, where they learn about the bread-making process. Daniel and Dad Tiger surprise Mom and she happily shares the banana bread gift with them too!
A Trip To The Enchanted Garden/A Trip To The Crayon Factory (#109H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Trip to the Enchanted Garden - The Tiger family is making strawberry pancakes for breakfast this morning, but when Mom looks more closely in the kitchen, she realizes there are no more strawberries left. They all head to the Enchanted Garden, where Mom Tiger shows Daniel the strawberry patch. Daniel is very curious, and learns that if he looks closely, he may be able to answer his own questions about how strawberries grow and learn something new
* A Trip to the Crayon Factory - Daniel Tiger, Miss Elaina, and Katerina Kittycat take a fun trip to the factory to see how crayons are made but, O the Owl can't come because he's sick. At the factory, the kids watch the crayons being made, and Daniel looks and listens closely. Daniel has an idea to take pictures at the factory and give them to O at the end of the day, so that O can learn about crayons too!
Daniel Shares His Tigertastic Car/Katerina Shares Her Tutu (#110H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Shares his Tigertastic Car - Daniel and his friends are playing together in the park. Daniel has a new toy car and struggles to share it with the others. But in the end, Daniel learns that sharing is easy when he knows he will get his special toy back
* Katerina Shares her Tutu - Daniel is playing at Katerina's house and the friends decide to perform a Jungle Dance show. Daniel wants to be a lion, while Katerina decides to be a dancing flower, but both need the same tutu for their costume. Luckily, with Henrietta's help they find a way to share the tutu and perform a grr-ific Jungle Dance show!
Prince Wednesday Goes to the Potty/Daniel Goes To The Potty (#111H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Prince Wednesday Goes to the Potty - Prince Wednesday is in the block corner at school building the "tallest tower in the world!" Even though he needs to go to the bathroom, he doesn't want to stop what he is doing. He learns how important it is to stop and go right away.
* Daniel Goes to the Potty - Dad's trumpet is broken, so he takes Daniel along to Music Man Stan's Shop to get it fixed. While at the shop, Daniel needs to use the bathroom, but thinks he will have to wait until they get home. Music Man Stan explains that everyone goes to the bathroom, and Daniel learns that he can use the bathroom there - or anywhere else in the neighborhood!
Fruit Picking Day/Daniel Is Big Enough to Help Dad (#112H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fruit Picking Day - Daniel and his friends are enjoying a Fruit Festival in the Enchanted Garden. Prince Wednesday grows upset because his big brother Prince Tuesday can pick the highest fruit off the tree branches, but he can't. He wishes he wasn't so little! Then, when the festival-goers spot a very special magical golden pear on the ground, Prince Wednesday is the only one little enough to reach it.
* Daniel is Big Enough to Help Dad - Dad Tiger is building a playhouse, and Daniel wants to help out. Daniel is frustrated that he is not big enough to use the grown up tools. Dad Tiger shows Daniel that there are things he can do to help that he's just the right size for.
Daniel Waits For Show And Tell/A Night Out At The Restaurant (#113H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Waits for Show and Tell - Daniel is so excited to share a book he made with his class at "show and tell," but he's finding it very difficult to wait. He finds that singing on Trolley, playing during science time and imagining make the waiting much easier!
* A Night Out at the Restaurant - Daniel and his family are going out to dinner, and Katerina is coming too. Daniel and Katerina have a hard time waiting at the restaurant, but soon learn ways to make the waiting time easier...and even fun!
Thank You, Grandpere Tiger!/Neighborhood Thank You Day (#114H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Thank You, Grandpere Tiger! - Grandpere Tiger comes to visit, but is only in town for a short while. Daniel is sad that Grandpere can't come to the special Thank You Day celebration later that day. Daniel learns to be thankful for the time they DO have together, and is then surprised when Grandpere appears at the celebration after all!
* Neighborhood Thank You Day - The neighborhood celebrates Thank You Day by putting notes in the Thank You Tree. Daniel has trouble deciding what to put in his note. Then, when a gust of wind blows the notes off of the tree, Mr. McFeely saves the day by catching and delivering everybody's thank you notes!
The Class Votes/The Neighborhood Votes (#115H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Class Votes - At school, Daniel and his classmates get to choose their new class pet! Teacher Harriet explains that they can either get a bunny or a turtle. The kids learn what it means to 'vote' and that sometimes it doesn't always turn out your way. Luckily, all of the kids find something to love about their new pet, 'Snowball'
* The Neighborhood Votes - The Tiger family is going to Clock Factory Park today to hear a big announcement from King Friday. Daniel has to make several choices throughout the day, culminating in one BIG group decision: King Friday announces that the kids can choose one new piece of playground equipment and everyone gets to speak up for what they want by voting!
Be A Vegetable Taster!/Daniel Tries A New Food (#116H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Be a Vegetable Taster! - Teacher Harriet introduces Daniel and his friends to the school's vegetable garden and convinces them to pick out some healthy veggies for their snack. They explore the garden, picking and trying different vegetables - with mixed results!
* Daniel Tries a New Food - Miss Elaina is having dinner with the Tiger family and she encourages Daniel to try some new food: Veggie Spaghetti and Banana Swirl. Daniel is convinced he won't like Veggie Spaghetti, even though he's never tried it before. Miss Elaina encourages him to be adventurous and try the new food. She does the same herself, and even though she doesn't like all of it, she's proud of herself for trying.
Good Morning Daniel/Goodnight Daniel (#117H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Good Morning Daniel - It's a typical morning in the Tiger household, and Daniel has to get up for school but his playing and imagining distract him from his routine. Daniel learns that his morning routine helps him be ready in time for Trolley to take him to school.
* Goodnight Daniel - Tonight, Daniel is pretending to be Super Daniel! But after dinner, he has to follow his nighttime routine even though he would rather play. Young viewers follow Daniel as he gets ready for bed and eventually he learns that even super heroes get sleepy.
Daniel Plays Ball/O Builds A Tower (#118H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Plays Ball - Daniel, Miss Elaina and Prince Wednesday are at the park with Prince Tuesday. They decide to play a game with a ball. Daniel struggles to catch the ball and gets very frustrated. All of his friends remind him to keep on trying.
* O Builds a Tower - In the block corner at school, O the Owl is determined to use all of the blocks to build the tallest tower in the world. After many failed attempts, he is frustrated, but Teacher Harriet and O's friends encourage him to try once again.
Daniel Gets A Shot/A Stormy Night (#119H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Gets a Shot - Daniel has an appointment at the doctor today and he has to get a shot. He is very apprehensive and does not want to go. So Daniel asks Mom Tiger questions about the shot, and she shares her trick for staying brave in scary situations. And Daniel finds that the shot was not so bad after all
* A Stormy Night - Daniel and O the Owl are having fun playing outside in the rain until a thunderstorm builds up and worries them. When Mom Tiger teaches them to think of something happy, O and Daniel learn that the thunderstorm is not so scary after all!
Daniel's Sleepover/Backyard Camping (#120H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel's Sleepover - Daniel and his parents go to Prince Wednesday's castle for a family sleepover. When Daniel and Prince Wednesday go through their bedtime routines together, Daniel realizes how different it is sleeping at Prince Wednesday's castle. As bedtime nears, Daniel and Prince Wednesday notice some things that are just a little bit scary - but they soon learn that once they investigate further, they actually aren't scary at all!
* Backyard Camping - Daniel and O the Owl are camping in the yard with Dad Tiger and O is a little hesitant to sleep in this unfamiliar setting. However, once he examines this new setting closely, he learns that it's not so scary! In fact, different can be fun!
- KQED 9: Thu, Feb 2, 2017 -- 9:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Fri, Feb 3, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sat, Feb 4, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sat, Feb 4, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sun, Feb 5, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Sun, Feb 5, 2017 -- 9:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sun, Feb 5, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Feb 6, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
You Are Special/Daniel Is Special (#121H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* You are Special: The children are putting on a show at school today, each doing something that makes them special. O the Owl wants to be just like the others and, with a little encouragement, he learns that owls are special too.
* Daniel is Special: Daniel and Dad take a fall walk through the neighborhood, admiring the colors of the leaves. On their way, they meet Miss Elaina and O the Owl who each do special things that make Daniel wonder if he is as special as they are. Dad reminds Daniel of the things that make him special, like his whimsical imagination!
Clean Up Time/Neighborhood Clean Up (#122H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Neighborhood Clean Up: A wind storm has made a mess of the Neighborhood playground and no one can play. When King Friday proclaims that it is Clean Up Day, everyone helps restore the playground by throwing out and recycling the trash. The children learn that by working together, the playground can be ready for play again in no time
* Clean Up Time: Daniel and O the Owl are playing "farm" at Daniel's house. They are having a lot of fun, but are making quite a mess! After losing his watch in a messy room, Daniel realizes that cleaning up and putting his toys away will help him find it.
Daniel Explores Nature/Daniel's Nature Walk (#216H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Explores Nature It's a beautiful day in the Neighborhood! Daniel and his family are spending the day outside exploring, when Daniel spots a beautiful red bird. As they watch the busy bird, they learn about how a bird's nest is built. But when the nest falls out of the tree, will Daniel and Katerina be able to help her?
* Daniel's Nature Walk There's so much to explore when you're outside! Daniel is going on a nature walk in the forest with O the Owl and Uncle X. They see frogs, worms and even spot a rainbow in the sky! Strategy: There's so much to explore when you're outside!
So Many Feelings/Daniel's Many Feelings (#217H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* So Many Feelings - Daniel is playing at school with Katerina and Prince Wednesday, but Prince Wednesday won't stop pretending to be a scary bear. That makes Daniel feel mad...but he's surprised to learn that Katerina and Prince Wednesday don't feel the same way. Daniel realizes the importance of sharing how you feel with your friends. < br>* Daniel's Many Feelings - Daniel is helping Dad with errands around the Neighborhood and Daniel identifies his many feelings as the day unfolds. It's amazing how many different things you can feel in one day! Strategy: It helps to say what you're feeling.
Looking for Snowball/Daniel's Neighbors Help (#221H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Looking for Snowball - Oh no! Snowball, the class pet, has gone missing! As all the neighbors band together to search for Snowball, Daniel realizes how good it feels to be part of a neighborhood. But will they find Snowball?
* Daniel's Neighbors Help - Achoo! The Tiger Family is under the weather! Daniel is sent home from school because he doesn't feel well,and Mom Tiger is couch-bound! Lucky for them, their neighbors are at the ready to bring them soup, books and encouragement to help them feel better. Strategy: A neighbor is here to help!
Nighttime in the Neighborhood (#225H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Tonight is a special night in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe. In this half hour episode, Daniel and his friends are going to a pajama party at the library! As Daniel and his family walk through the moonlit neighborhood, Daniel learns about all of the things that look and sound different at night. Strategy: Let's find out what's special at night
It's Love Day!/Daniel's Love Day Surprise (#214H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* It's Love Day! - Ugga Mugga! It's Love Day in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe. Daniel and all of his friends come up with their own special ways to show their love and care for one another. The kids dance, sing, and tell jokes to say "I love you."
* Daniel's Love Day Surprise - It's Love Day and Grandpere is coming to visit! How can Daniel find a way to show how much he loves Grandpere? With a treasure hunt, that's how! Daniel hides little hearts all over the house for Grandpere to find... that is, unless little Margaret finds them first! Strategy: Find your own way to say "I love you."
- PBS Kids: Sat, Feb 11, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sun, Feb 12, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sun, Feb 12, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Feb 13, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
- KQED 9: Mon, Feb 13, 2017 -- 9:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Mon, Feb 13, 2017 -- 5:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 -- 1:00am Remind me
- KQED 9: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 -- 9:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Wed, Feb 15, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sat, Feb 18, 2017 -- 4:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sun, Feb 19, 2017 -- 12:30am Remind me
The Dragon Dance/Teacher Harriet's Birthday (#123H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Dragon Dance: In school, the children are all helping Teacher Harriet with a big art project: creating a dancing dragon! Everyone is eager to finish so the dragon can dance, but they learn that they need to work together so the big project can be finished.
* Teacher Harriet's Birthday: It's Teacher Harriet's birthday! Mom Tiger helps the children surprise her by decorating the classroom with streamers and making a birthday present while she is gone. The children learn that cooperation is necessary to pull off the surprise.
Super Daniel!/Play Pretend (#124H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Super Daniel!: Daniel and Grandpere are at home pretending to be superheroes when Daniel notices that Dad has forgotten to take his lunch to work with him. He and Grandpere take Dad's lunchbox to the Clock Factory and Daniel uses his imagination to have several super adventures along the way.
* Play Pretend: Teacher Harriet shows the children a big cardboard box and asks them what they think it could be. Daniel and Miss Elaina have fun pretending the box is a space ship and a jungle boat, but O the Owl just sees a big cardboard box. With a little help from his friends, O discovers how much fun it is to pretend!
Calm for Storytime/Calm at the Clock Factory (#127H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Calm for Storytime: The children are going to the Neighborhood Library for story time and all the excitement has made them feel a bit silly. Prince Wednesday has a hard time getting calm for the library, but discovers that there are times to be calm and times when it's more than okay to be silly.
* Calm at the Clock Factory: Daniel and his friends are visiting Dad Tiger's Clock Factory. Daniel is so excited to show off his dad and the clocks he makes that he is having trouble staying calm. He learns that there are places where you need to be calm and places where it's okay to be silly.
It's Time to Go/Daniel Doesn't Want to Stop Playing (#129H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* It's Time to Go: Daniel, O the Owl and Katerina are playing "library" at the Treehouse. When it's time for them to go home, Katerina and Daniel have trouble leaving because they are having so much fun! Choosing one more thing to do before they leave helps make their transition a little easier.
* Daniel Doesn't Want to Stop Playing: Daniel is playing "Trolley" with Mom and Dad in the living room. When Mom tells him that it's time to work on his school project, Daniel doesn't want to stop playing. Mom helps Daniel move on by allowing him to pick one more thing to do with his toy Trolley. Daniel makes one last stop and then he's ready to work on his project.
Daniel Says I'm Sorry/The Royal Mudpies (#126H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Says I'm Sorry: Daniel, Katerina and Miss Elaina are playing cars at school, until Miss Elaina accidentally upsets Daniel. Teacher Harriet helps the children learn how to apologize to a friend. Later, when Daniel accidentally upsets Katerina, he knows just what he needs to do!
* The Royal Sand Pies: Daniel and Prince Wednesday are making sand pies in the sandbox. They decide to top off a sand pie with Prince Tuesday's royal crown, but they soon see that this wasn't such a good idea. They learn how to apologize to Prince Tuesday and make the situation better - by helping clean the crown and promising to ask first next time.
Daniel Uses His Words/All Aboard! (#125H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Uses his Words: Daniel is playing "farm" today, but when Mom Tiger is cleaning up, she accidentally ruins Daniel's game. Grrr! Mom teaches Daniel to express his feelings so she can understand why he is upset. Once Daniel uses his words, Mom helps him rebuild his farm. * All Aboard!: The kids are playing "train" at school, but things aren't going Katerina's way. Meow! Soon, Katerina learns that people will not be able to help her if they don't understand why she is upset. When she explains her feelings, the children know how to help so that they can all play happily together!
Safety Patrol/Safety at the Beach (#130H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Safety Patrol: Today at school, the children are learning about traffic signs. Prince Tuesday comes for a special visit, wearing his crossing guard uniform. He takes the class on a walk through the Neighborhood and they practice their safety rules all along the way.
* Safety at the Beach: Daniel and Katerina are playing on Jungle Beach with Mom Tiger. The children get a bit carried away by their treasure hunting play and they drift too far away from Mom. They learn that to stay safe near the water, they need to stop and listen!
Neighbor Day (#131H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
In this half hour special Daniel learns how good it feels to be neighborly and that one kind act can lead to many. His first good deed starts a chain reaction of kindness all around the Neighborhood, culminating with the declaration of "Neighbor Day"!
A Snowy Day/Tutu All The Time (#132H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Snowy Day: It's snowing in the Neighborhood! Miss Elaina is coming over to Daniel's house to play in the snow. When it's time to go outside, Mom Tiger helps Daniel change out of his pajamas into clothes that will keep him warm and he learns how important it is to choose the proper clothes.
* Tutu All the Time: Katerina is wearing her favorite sparkly tutu at school today! She likes to wear it all the time, even when she's painting and playing "grizzly bear" with her friends. But she soon learns how important it is to choose the proper clothes for the things you want to do.
Line Leader Daniel/Neighborhood Jobs (#134H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Neighborhood Jobs: Daniel and Mom Tiger are visiting the library today. Unfortunately, X the Owl isn't feeling very well and needs to go to the doctor. Daniel learns the importance of all the Neighborhood jobs when he and Mom Tiger fill in as librarian for X so he can go see Dr. Anna.
* Line Leader Daniel: The children are getting new classroom jobs at school. Daniel really wants to be line leader! When he doesn't get the job he wanted, Daniel is disappointed. Soon he learns that all of the jobs are necessary to keep the classroom running smoothly.
Daniel's New Friend/Same and Different (#133H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel's New Friend: Daniel and Miss Elaina meet Prince Wednesday's cousin Chrissie during a playdate at the castle. As they play "knights," they discover that, although Chrissie needs some help walking, they are the same in many ways.
* Same and Different: While Daniel is playing dress up with his friends at school, he feels different when he realizes that not everyone has a tail like him. He learns that everyone has differences, but that these are the things that make us unique.
Duckling Goes Home/Daniel Feels Left Out (#135H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Duckling Goes Home: Today at school, the children find out that Ducky has grown too big to be their classroom pet and it's time to take him back to the farm. This news is very upsetting, especially to Daniel and Miss Elaina. The children cope with their sadness in different ways and soon they feel a little bit better.
* Daniel Feels Left Out: On their way home from the Neighborhood grocery store, Dad and Daniel stop by the Treehouse to say "hello." O the Owl and Katerina Kittycat have been playing together all day, and are even going to have dinner together. When it is time to go home with Dad, Daniel feels left out and sad. Back at home, Mom and Dad Tiger help Daniel with his sad feelings and he soon feels a bit better.
Daniel Gets Frustrated/Frustration at School (#136H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Gets Frustrated: Daniel is staying at home with Mom Tiger today. He really wants to play with Prince Wednesday, but he is visiting his cousin Chrissie. He asks Mom if they can go to Music Man Stan's shop, but they can't because it is closed. Daniel gets really frustrated when it seems like he's unable to do anything he wants to do. With some guidance from Mom, Daniel learns how to work through his frustration.
* Frustration at School: Daniel and his friends are playing "restaurant" at school and Daniel feels frustrated when he can't find the toy he is looking for. Teacher Harriet helps him realize that the right thing to do is to take a step back and ask for help.
Daniel Gets A Cold/Mom Tiger Is Sick (#137H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Gets a Cold: It's Prince Wednesday's birthday party at school! Daniel really doesn't want to miss the party, but he is not feeling very well at all. He learns that when you're sick, rest is best.
* Mom Tiger is Sick: It's a busy day at Daniel's house and everyone is working on something. Mom Tiger is finishing up invitations for Fruit Picking Day, but...achoo! She's not feeling very well. Dad and Daniel help with the invitations so Mom Tiger can get some much needed rest.
Daniel Is Jealous/Jealousy at the Treehouse (#138H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel is Jealous: Daniel and Katerina are playing "airplane" with Grandpere. Daniel thinks Katerina is getting too much attention from Grandpere and starts to feel jealous. Daniel explains his feelings and is reassured that he is Grandpere's one and only Daniel.
* Jealousy at the Treehouse: Daniel and Katerina are at O the Owl's house today, playing with his new science kit. Daniel and Katerina feel jealous of O because they want science tools just like his. After talking about their feelings, the children realize how they can all enjoy O's special science kit.
- KQED 9: Fri, Feb 24, 2017 -- 9:00am Remind me
Snowflake Day! (#139H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
In this thirty minute holiday musical episode, the Neighborhood is celebrating Snowflake Day! Daniel has a very important role as the snowflake in the Neighborhood's Snowflake Day Show and he can't wait to say his lines! The Enchanted Garden is full of excitement and winter cheer as everyone pitches in to make the celebration a true Neighborhood success!
Someone Else's Feelings/Empathy at School (#140H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Someone Else's Feelings - Daniel and O the Owl are pretending to be handymen, using their toy tools to make "repairs" to Daniel's playhouse. Daniel is having lots of fun hammering loudly, but it's upsetting O, who would rather do something quieter. Daniel loves hammering so much that it's hard for him to see why it upsets O. Mom helps Daniel be empathetic and think about how O is feeling: Daniel remembers a time when he was upset because Miss Elaina was being way too loud for him. He doesn't want O to feel this way, and realizes that they can both have fun as quiet handymen!
* Empathy at School: Chrissie and Daniel are playing together at school today, but when Chrissie loses her special bracelet, she doesn't feel like playing anymore. Daniel has trouble understanding why until Teacher Harriet shows him how to be empathetic and think about how Chrissie may be feeling. Daniel remembers just how worried he was when he thought he had lost Tigey, and decides to stop playing and help find the bracelet.
The Tiger Family Grows/Daniel Learns About Being A Big Brother (#201H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Tiger Family Grows - The Tiger Family is expanding and Daniel finds out that he is going to be a big brother! At first, he isn't sure what to expect, but as his family prepares for the arrival of the new baby, Daniel learns about what it means to be a big brother... and a big helper, too.
* Daniel Learns About Being a Big Brother - The new baby is almost here and the Tiger Family is getting ready for the new arrival. Daniel is eager to pitch in as Mom and Dad prepare the baby's room, but struggles with the idea of giving up his old baby things for his new sibling. He soon realizes that being a big brother means letting go of things you no longer need, and that's a big help for the whole family. Strategy: You can be a big helper in your family.
- KQED 9: Tue, Feb 28, 2017 -- 9:00am Remind me
The Baby Is Here (#202H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The baby is about to arrive and everyone is so excited! Mom and Dad head to the hospital while Daniel and Grandpere spend time at home going through some of Daniel's old things. In this half-hour musical episode everyone welcomes the new addition to the Neighborhood as Margaret comes home! Strategy: I can't wait to meet the baby!
- KQED 9: Tue, Feb 28, 2017 -- 9:30am Remind me