Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
An animated series with live-action interstitials. Fred Rogers' original Neighborhood of Make Believe is recreated in vibrant color and texture; his signature puppet Daniel Striped Tiger is transformed into a curious and playful 4-year-old joined by his friends O the Owl, Prince Wednesday, Katerina Kittycat and Miss Elaina. The series curriculum is school-readiness and social-emotional learning, and each preschool themed episode offers a musical strategy for children and parents to use together.
Be A Vegetable Taster!/Daniel Tries A New Food (#116H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Be a Vegetable Taster! - Teacher Harriet introduces Daniel and his friends to the school's vegetable garden and convinces them to pick out some healthy veggies for their snack. They explore the garden, picking and trying different vegetables - with mixed results!
* Daniel Tries a New Food - Miss Elaina is having dinner with the Tiger family and she encourages Daniel to try some new food: Veggie Spaghetti and Banana Swirl. Daniel is convinced he won't like Veggie Spaghetti, even though he's never tried it before. Miss Elaina encourages him to be adventurous and try the new food. She does the same herself, and even though she doesn't like all of it, she's proud of herself for trying.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Oct 25, 2016 -- 6:30am
- KQED Plus: Sun, Oct 30, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
Daniel Gets A Shot/A Stormy Night (#119H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Gets a Shot - Daniel has an appointment at the doctor today and he has to get a shot. He is very apprehensive and does not want to go. So Daniel asks Mom Tiger questions about the shot, and she shares her trick for staying brave in scary situations. And Daniel finds that the shot was not so bad after all
* A Stormy Night - Daniel and O the Owl are having fun playing outside in the rain until a thunderstorm builds up and worries them. When Mom Tiger teaches them to think of something happy, O and Daniel learn that the thunderstorm is not so scary after all!
- KQED 9: Tue, Oct 25, 2016 -- 9:00am
- KQED Kids: Fri, Oct 28, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
Daniel Makes a Noise Maker/Daniel Makes the Neighborhood (#303H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Daniel and Katerina are playing "super hero helpers." They use Baby Margaret's rattle as their super-duper noise maker to make sure everyone knows that help is on the way. When Baby Margaret wants her rattle back, Katerina and Daniel create their own super-duper noise makers and continue saving the day!
Thank You, Grandpere Tiger!/Neighborhood Thank You Day (#114H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Thank You, Grandpere Tiger! - Grandpere Tiger comes to visit, but is only in town for a short while. Daniel is sad that Grandpere can't come to the special Thank You Day celebration later that day. Daniel learns to be thankful for the time they DO have together, and is then surprised when Grandpere appears at the celebration after all!
* Neighborhood Thank You Day - The neighborhood celebrates Thank You Day by putting notes in the Thank You Tree. Daniel has trouble deciding what to put in his note. Then, when a gust of wind blows the notes off of the tree, Mr. McFeely saves the day by catching and delivering everybody's thank you notes!
- KQED Kids: Tue, Oct 25, 2016 -- 1:00pm
- KQED Kids: Sun, Oct 30, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
- KQED 9: Tue, Nov 22, 2016 -- 9:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Thu, Nov 24, 2016 -- 9:00am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Fri, Nov 25, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Fri, Nov 25, 2016 -- 6:00pm Remind me
- KQED Kids: Tue, Nov 29, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
- KQED Plus: Wed, Nov 30, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
Daniel Plays Ball/O Builds A Tower (#118H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Plays Ball - Daniel, Miss Elaina and Prince Wednesday are at the park with Prince Tuesday. They decide to play a game with a ball. Daniel struggles to catch the ball and gets very frustrated. All of his friends remind him to keep on trying.
* O Builds a Tower - In the block corner at school, O the Owl is determined to use all of the blocks to build the tallest tower in the world. After many failed attempts, he is frustrated, but Teacher Harriet and O's friends encourage him to try once again.
- KQED Plus: Wed, Oct 26, 2016 -- 6:30am
Daniel's Allergy/Allergies at School (#304H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
When Daniel tries a peach for the first time, he learns he is allergic to the fruit. Dad and Doctor Anna take care of him, and Doctor Anna tells Daniel how he can take care of himself, too.
You Are Special/Daniel Is Special (#121H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* You are Special: The children are putting on a show at school today, each doing something that makes them special. O the Owl wants to be just like the others and, with a little encouragement, he learns that owls are special too.
* Daniel is Special: Daniel and Dad take a fall walk through the neighborhood, admiring the colors of the leaves. On their way, they meet Miss Elaina and O the Owl who each do special things that make Daniel wonder if he is as special as they are. Dad reminds Daniel of the things that make him special, like his whimsical imagination!
Good Morning Daniel/Goodnight Daniel (#117H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Good Morning Daniel - It's a typical morning in the Tiger household, and Daniel has to get up for school but his playing and imagining distract him from his routine. Daniel learns that his morning routine helps him be ready in time for Trolley to take him to school.
* Goodnight Daniel - Tonight, Daniel is pretending to be Super Daniel! But after dinner, he has to follow his nighttime routine even though he would rather play. Young viewers follow Daniel as he gets ready for bed and eventually he learns that even super heroes get sleepy.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Oct 26, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
The Neighborhood Fall Festival/Field Day at School (#305H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The neighbors are busy decorating for the big Fall Festival when a gust of wind knocks down Music Man Stan's hard work. Daniel and his friends help rebuild the scene and learn that everyone's abilities are different - what's important is that you do your best.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Oct 27, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Thu, Oct 27, 2016 -- 9:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Thu, Oct 27, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
- KQED Plus: Tue, Nov 1, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Sun, Nov 6, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Fri, Nov 11, 2016 -- 9:30am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Wed, Nov 16, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Mon, Nov 21, 2016 -- 9:00am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Thu, Nov 24, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
Clean Up Time/Neighborhood Clean Up (#122H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Neighborhood Clean Up: A wind storm has made a mess of the Neighborhood playground and no one can play. When King Friday proclaims that it is Clean Up Day, everyone helps restore the playground by throwing out and recycling the trash. The children learn that by working together, the playground can be ready for play again in no time
* Clean Up Time: Daniel and O the Owl are playing "farm" at Daniel's house. They are having a lot of fun, but are making quite a mess! After losing his watch in a messy room, Daniel realizes that cleaning up and putting his toys away will help him find it.
Katerina's Costume/Dress Up Day (#128H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Katerina's Costume: Daniel and Katerina are at Miss Elaina's Museum-Go-Round to make their costumes for Dress Up Day. While Daniel and Miss Elaina know exactly what they want to be, Katerina is having a harder time deciding on just the right costume. Eventually she comes up with a very clever idea!
* Dress Up Day: It's Dress Up Day in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe and it's time for the annual main street parade! The children visit all the stores, showing off their fancy costumes and receiving different stickers from their neighbors.
Nighttime in the Neighborhood (#225H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Tonight is a special night in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe. In this half hour episode, Daniel and his friends are going to a pajama party at the library! As Daniel and his family walk through the moonlit neighborhood, Daniel learns about all of the things that look and sound different at night. Strategy: Let's find out what's special at night
Fruit Picking Day/Daniel Is Big Enough to Help Dad (#112H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fruit Picking Day - Daniel and his friends are enjoying a Fruit Festival in the Enchanted Garden. Prince Wednesday grows upset because his big brother Prince Tuesday can pick the highest fruit off the tree branches, but he can't. He wishes he wasn't so little! Then, when the festival-goers spot a very special magical golden pear on the ground, Prince Wednesday is the only one little enough to reach it.
* Daniel is Big Enough to Help Dad - Dad Tiger is building a playhouse, and Daniel wants to help out. Daniel is frustrated that he is not big enough to use the grown up tools. Dad Tiger shows Daniel that there are things he can do to help that he's just the right size for.
- KQED Kids: Sat, Oct 29, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
The Class Votes/The Neighborhood Votes (#115H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Class Votes - At school, Daniel and his classmates get to choose their new class pet! Teacher Harriet explains that they can either get a bunny or a turtle. The kids learn what it means to 'vote' and that sometimes it doesn't always turn out your way. Luckily, all of the kids find something to love about their new pet, 'Snowball'
* The Neighborhood Votes - The Tiger family is going to Clock Factory Park today to hear a big announcement from King Friday. Daniel has to make several choices throughout the day, culminating in one BIG group decision: King Friday announces that the kids can choose one new piece of playground equipment and everyone gets to speak up for what they want by voting!
The Dragon Dance/Teacher Harriet's Birthday (#123H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Dragon Dance: In school, the children are all helping Teacher Harriet with a big art project: creating a dancing dragon! Everyone is eager to finish so the dragon can dance, but they learn that they need to work together so the big project can be finished.
* Teacher Harriet's Birthday: It's Teacher Harriet's birthday! Mom Tiger helps the children surprise her by decorating the classroom with streamers and making a birthday present while she is gone. The children learn that cooperation is necessary to pull off the surprise.
Super Daniel!/Play Pretend (#124H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Super Daniel!: Daniel and Grandpere are at home pretending to be superheroes when Daniel notices that Dad has forgotten to take his lunch to work with him. He and Grandpere take Dad's lunchbox to the Clock Factory and Daniel uses his imagination to have several super adventures along the way.
* Play Pretend: Teacher Harriet shows the children a big cardboard box and asks them what they think it could be. Daniel and Miss Elaina have fun pretending the box is a space ship and a jungle boat, but O the Owl just sees a big cardboard box. With a little help from his friends, O discovers how much fun it is to pretend!
Daniel Says I'm Sorry/The Royal Mudpies (#126H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Says I'm Sorry: Daniel, Katerina and Miss Elaina are playing cars at school, until Miss Elaina accidentally upsets Daniel. Teacher Harriet helps the children learn how to apologize to a friend. Later, when Daniel accidentally upsets Katerina, he knows just what he needs to do!
* The Royal Sand Pies: Daniel and Prince Wednesday are making sand pies in the sandbox. They decide to top off a sand pie with Prince Tuesday's royal crown, but they soon see that this wasn't such a good idea. They learn how to apologize to Prince Tuesday and make the situation better - by helping clean the crown and promising to ask first next time.
Daniel Uses His Words/All Aboard! (#125H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Uses his Words: Daniel is playing "farm" today, but when Mom Tiger is cleaning up, she accidentally ruins Daniel's game. Grrr! Mom teaches Daniel to express his feelings so she can understand why he is upset. Once Daniel uses his words, Mom helps him rebuild his farm. * All Aboard!: The kids are playing "train" at school, but things aren't going Katerina's way. Meow! Soon, Katerina learns that people will not be able to help her if they don't understand why she is upset. When she explains her feelings, the children know how to help so that they can all play happily together!
Calm for Storytime/Calm at the Clock Factory (#127H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Calm for Storytime: The children are going to the Neighborhood Library for story time and all the excitement has made them feel a bit silly. Prince Wednesday has a hard time getting calm for the library, but discovers that there are times to be calm and times when it's more than okay to be silly.
* Calm at the Clock Factory: Daniel and his friends are visiting Dad Tiger's Clock Factory. Daniel is so excited to show off his dad and the clocks he makes that he is having trouble staying calm. He learns that there are places where you need to be calm and places where it's okay to be silly.
Friends Help Each Other/Daniel Helps O Tell A Story (#107H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Friends Help Each Other - Daniel spends the day at Katerina Kittycat's house. Katerina is excited to show Daniel a birthday tea-party she set up all by herself for her stuffed animals! Katerina accidentally knocks the tea set on the floor, and is very upset that she ruined the party. Luckily, Daniel is a helpful friend and they reassemble the party together.
* Daniel Helps O Tell a Story - O the Owl wants to show Daniel all his books. The boys choose a very special book about dinosaurs, but they realize that the last page of the story is missing! O gets very flustered, but Daniel is a good friend and uses his imagination to make up the end of the story.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Nov 3, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
It's Time to Go/Daniel Doesn't Want to Stop Playing (#129H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* It's Time to Go: Daniel, O the Owl and Katerina are playing "library" at the Treehouse. When it's time for them to go home, Katerina and Daniel have trouble leaving because they are having so much fun! Choosing one more thing to do before they leave helps make their transition a little easier.
* Daniel Doesn't Want to Stop Playing: Daniel is playing "Trolley" with Mom and Dad in the living room. When Mom tells him that it's time to work on his school project, Daniel doesn't want to stop playing. Mom helps Daniel move on by allowing him to pick one more thing to do with his toy Trolley. Daniel makes one last stop and then he's ready to work on his project.
Safety Patrol/Safety at the Beach (#130H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Safety Patrol: Today at school, the children are learning about traffic signs. Prince Tuesday comes for a special visit, wearing his crossing guard uniform. He takes the class on a walk through the Neighborhood and they practice their safety rules all along the way.
* Safety at the Beach: Daniel and Katerina are playing on Jungle Beach with Mom Tiger. The children get a bit carried away by their treasure hunting play and they drift too far away from Mom. They learn that to stay safe near the water, they need to stop and listen!
Neighbor Day (#131H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
In this half hour special Daniel learns how good it feels to be neighborly and that one kind act can lead to many. His first good deed starts a chain reaction of kindness all around the Neighborhood, culminating with the declaration of "Neighbor Day"!
Daniel's New Friend/Same and Different (#133H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel's New Friend: Daniel and Miss Elaina meet Prince Wednesday's cousin Chrissie during a playdate at the castle. As they play "knights," they discover that, although Chrissie needs some help walking, they are the same in many ways.
* Same and Different: While Daniel is playing dress up with his friends at school, he feels different when he realizes that not everyone has a tail like him. He learns that everyone has differences, but that these are the things that make us unique.
Line Leader Daniel/Neighborhood Jobs (#134H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Neighborhood Jobs: Daniel and Mom Tiger are visiting the library today. Unfortunately, X the Owl isn't feeling very well and needs to go to the doctor. Daniel learns the importance of all the Neighborhood jobs when he and Mom Tiger fill in as librarian for X so he can go see Dr. Anna.
* Line Leader Daniel: The children are getting new classroom jobs at school. Daniel really wants to be line leader! When he doesn't get the job he wanted, Daniel is disappointed. Soon he learns that all of the jobs are necessary to keep the classroom running smoothly.
Duckling Goes Home/Daniel Feels Left Out (#135H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Duckling Goes Home: Today at school, the children find out that Ducky has grown too big to be their classroom pet and it's time to take him back to the farm. This news is very upsetting, especially to Daniel and Miss Elaina. The children cope with their sadness in different ways and soon they feel a little bit better.
* Daniel Feels Left Out: On their way home from the Neighborhood grocery store, Dad and Daniel stop by the Treehouse to say "hello." O the Owl and Katerina Kittycat have been playing together all day, and are even going to have dinner together. When it is time to go home with Dad, Daniel feels left out and sad. Back at home, Mom and Dad Tiger help Daniel with his sad feelings and he soon feels a bit better.
Daniel Gets Frustrated/Frustration at School (#136H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Gets Frustrated: Daniel is staying at home with Mom Tiger today. He really wants to play with Prince Wednesday, but he is visiting his cousin Chrissie. He asks Mom if they can go to Music Man Stan's shop, but they can't because it is closed. Daniel gets really frustrated when it seems like he's unable to do anything he wants to do. With some guidance from Mom, Daniel learns how to work through his frustration.
* Frustration at School: Daniel and his friends are playing "restaurant" at school and Daniel feels frustrated when he can't find the toy he is looking for. Teacher Harriet helps him realize that the right thing to do is to take a step back and ask for help.
Daniel Gets A Cold/Mom Tiger Is Sick (#137H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Gets a Cold: It's Prince Wednesday's birthday party at school! Daniel really doesn't want to miss the party, but he is not feeling very well at all. He learns that when you're sick, rest is best.
* Mom Tiger is Sick: It's a busy day at Daniel's house and everyone is working on something. Mom Tiger is finishing up invitations for Fruit Picking Day, but...achoo! She's not feeling very well. Dad and Daniel help with the invitations so Mom Tiger can get some much needed rest.
Daniel Is Jealous/Jealousy at the Treehouse (#138H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel is Jealous: Daniel and Katerina are playing "airplane" with Grandpere. Daniel thinks Katerina is getting too much attention from Grandpere and starts to feel jealous. Daniel explains his feelings and is reassured that he is Grandpere's one and only Daniel.
* Jealousy at the Treehouse: Daniel and Katerina are at O the Owl's house today, playing with his new science kit. Daniel and Katerina feel jealous of O because they want science tools just like his. After talking about their feelings, the children realize how they can all enjoy O's special science kit.
Someone Else's Feelings/Empathy at School (#140H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Someone Else's Feelings - Daniel and O the Owl are pretending to be handymen, using their toy tools to make "repairs" to Daniel's playhouse. Daniel is having lots of fun hammering loudly, but it's upsetting O, who would rather do something quieter. Daniel loves hammering so much that it's hard for him to see why it upsets O. Mom helps Daniel be empathetic and think about how O is feeling: Daniel remembers a time when he was upset because Miss Elaina was being way too loud for him. He doesn't want O to feel this way, and realizes that they can both have fun as quiet handymen!
* Empathy at School: Chrissie and Daniel are playing together at school today, but when Chrissie loses her special bracelet, she doesn't feel like playing anymore. Daniel has trouble understanding why until Teacher Harriet shows him how to be empathetic and think about how Chrissie may be feeling. Daniel remembers just how worried he was when he thought he had lost Tigey, and decides to stop playing and help find the bracelet.
The Tiger Family Grows/Daniel Learns About Being A Big Brother (#201H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Tiger Family Grows - The Tiger Family is expanding and Daniel finds out that he is going to be a big brother! At first, he isn't sure what to expect, but as his family prepares for the arrival of the new baby, Daniel learns about what it means to be a big brother... and a big helper, too.
* Daniel Learns About Being a Big Brother - The new baby is almost here and the Tiger Family is getting ready for the new arrival. Daniel is eager to pitch in as Mom and Dad prepare the baby's room, but struggles with the idea of giving up his old baby things for his new sibling. He soon realizes that being a big brother means letting go of things you no longer need, and that's a big help for the whole family. Strategy: You can be a big helper in your family.
The Baby Is Here (#202H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The baby is about to arrive and everyone is so excited! Mom and Dad head to the hospital while Daniel and Grandpere spend time at home going through some of Daniel's old things. In this half-hour musical episode everyone welcomes the new addition to the Neighborhood as Margaret comes home! Strategy: I can't wait to meet the baby!
Time for Daniel/There's Time for Daniel and Baby Too (#203H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Time for Daniel - Daniel is playing adventure tiger at home with Dad, but things are not quite the same, now that Baby Margaret is around. Daniel is upset that Dad keeps interrupting their play to take care of Baby Margaret, but Daniel learns that there's time for the baby and time for Daniel, too.
* There's Time for Daniel and Baby Too - Daniel is still getting used to have the new baby around. When Prince Wednesday comes over to play, Daniel is upset when Prince Wednesday wants to play with the baby instead of him, but he learns that there's time for the baby and time for Daniel, and what's even better is when they all play together! Strategy: There's time for you and baby too
Playtime Is Different/The Playground Is Different With Baby (#204H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Playtime is Different - Daniel is having fun playing restaurant with O and Katerina but they keep getting interrupted by a very curious Margaret who wants to be part of the action. She also can't seem to keep her hands off of Daniel's beloved Tige-y! Daniel eventually learns that although having a new baby sister around is very different...it can also be really fun.
* The Playground is Different with Baby - Daniel is playing "circus" at the playground with his friends, but Margaret seems to be making things different. Mom and Dad encourage Daniel to find a way to include her in the play, which Daniel learns can actually be even more fun! Let the circus parade go on! Strategy: When a baby makes things different, find a way to make things fun.
Daniel Fixes Trolley/Problem Solver Daniel (#205H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Fixes Trolley - Daniel accidentally breaks a wheel off Trolley while playing. When Mom is too busy to help Daniel put the wheel back on, she urges him to try to figure it out on his own and explains that fixing it on his own will make him feel good about himself.
* Problem Solver Daniel - Daniel is playing with Miss Elaina and they accidentally break one of the toys. They call Teacher Harriet over to help fix the problem but she tells them to work out a solution without her. They do, and feel proud that they can figure things out all by themselves. Strategy: Try to solve the problem yourself and you'll feel proud.
Daniel's Friends Say No/Prince Wednesday Doesn't Want to Play (#206H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel's Friends Say No - When Daniel gets to school, he approaches Miss Elaina to play with her but is frustrated when he finds that she would rather read alone. Daniel learns that sometimes his friends might not want to play with him and that's OK because he can find fun things to do on his own.
* Prince Wednesday Doesn't Want to Play - When Daniel gets to the park, Prince Tuesday and Prince Wednesday are playing together. Daniel wants to join in but is upset because Prince Wednesday only wants to play with his brother. Soon O arrives and they both figure out that they can play together since Wednesday and Tuesday are having "brother time." Strategy: When a friend doesn't want to play with you,you can find something else to do.
Miss Elaina Gets Hurt/Daniel Feels Better (#207H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Miss Elaina Gets Hurt - Daniel is at Miss Elaina's house and the friends are playing "astronauts" with their toys! That is, until they crash into one another...OUCH! Lady Elaine comes and fixes up Miss Elaina's booboo but Daniel is reluctant to admit he is hurt as well. Later, Lady Elaine makes him feel better, too.
* Daniel Feels Better - Daniel is having a ball playing with Margaret but he accidentally falls, twisting his ankle. Mom is concerned so they pay a visit to Dr. Anna's office. He is scared at first but gradually becomes more comfortable with the idea that Dr. Anna can help take care of his ankle. He even learns about the X-ray machine, firsthand-or foot! Strategy: When you get hurt, find a grown-up to help you feel better.
Daniel Can't Ride Trolley/Daniel Can't Get What He Wants (#209H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Can't Ride Trolley - Daniel is going to Prince Wednesday's castle to play, but when Mom tells him that they will be walking and NOT riding Trolley, Daniel gets mad. Mom explains to Daniel that he can't always get what he wants but shows him a way to feel better. < br>* Daniel Can't Get What He Wants - Daniel is shopping with Dad at the Market and gets very upset when Dad says he can't have the cookies he really, really wants. Dad assures him that it's ok to feel frustrated and shows him that stomping three times is a good - and appropriate way - for Daniel to help himself feel better. Strategy: When you can't get what you want stomp three times to help yourself feel better.
Daniel Makes A Mistake/Baking Mistakes (#211H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Makes a Mistake - While Daniel is looking at different items under the magnifier at school, he accidentally knocks a basket of objects off the table, sending things tumbling all over the floor. Whoops! Daniel thinks he has ruined Science Time until Teacher Harriet explains that everyone makes mistakes; the important thing is that we can fix them and always learn from them.
* Baking Mistakes - Daniel and Prince Wednesday are at the bakery helping Baker Aker make cookies for the Neighborhood. But Prince Wednesday accidentally spills the milk! No crying, though, because mistakes can happen. Soon the boys learn that they can try to fix their mistakes and learn from them, too. Trolley cookies for everyone!Strategy: It's ok to make mistakes, try to fix them and learn from them, too.
Daniel Thinks of Others/Daniel Thinks of What Margaret Needs (#212H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Thinks of Others - Daniel is making all kinds of art at school today. While making a picture for his family, he ends up using ALL of the glitter. Oh no! What if someone else needs some glitter? Teacher Harriet tells Daniel that it will be OK, but to always keep in mind that whatever you do, you should think about what other people might need, too
* Daniel Thinks of What Margaret Needs - Daniel and Miss Elaina want to play their musical instruments and march all around the house, but Margaret needs to sleep and it would be way too noisy! Mom and Dad remind Daniel that he should be aware of how the things he does might affect the needs of others. Strategy: Whatever you do, think about what other people need, too.
A Storm in the Neighborhood/After The Neighborhood Storm (#210H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Neighborhood Storm - There's a big storm coming to the Neighborhood. Daniel and his friends are a little frightened at first, but the grown up's have a plan to keep everyone safe.
* After the Neighborhood Storm - The big storm that came through the Neighborhood has passed. But now everything looks different, with leaves all over, trees knocked down and window shutters fallen - it's a scary thing for Daniel and his friends to see. But they are comforted to know that everyone is safe and there are helpers everywhere, coming together to fix the Neighborhood. Strategy: Take a grown-up's hand, follow the plan, and you'll be safe.
No Red Sweater for Daniel/Teacher Harriet's New Hairdo (#213H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* No Red Sweater for Daniel - Daniel is getting ready for the day and can't find his red sweater anywhere! Mom tells Daniel that it's in the wash, so he'll just have to find something else to wear. Daniel puts on a blue sweater and is concerned that he looks so different; how does he know he's still HIM? Mom assures him that no matter what you wear or how different you appear, you're always still YOU on the inside.
* Teacher Harriet's Hair - Daniel goes to school and finds that something is different; his teacher! But wait...it IS Teacher Harriet,only with a different hairstyle. Daniel is hesitant at first but soon comes to understand that even though we can all change how we look on the outside, we're still the same on the inside. Strategy: You can change your hair, or what you wear, but no matter what you do,you're still you
Daniel Takes Care of Snowball/Margaret's Bathtime (#215H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Takes Care of Snowball - It's Daniels turn to take care of Snowball, the class pet, at home today. When Prince Wednesday invites Daniel to play, he has to decide the best thing to do: take care of Snowball or go and have fun with his friend. Daniel learns that it's fun to take care of others and it makes him feel happy.
* Margaret's Bathtime - Daniel is at home playing with his toy horse when Mom asks him to help her give Margaret a bath. Reluctant at first, Daniel eventually realizes how proud and good it makes him feel to help take care of his little sister. Strategy: Taking care of you makes me happy too.
Daniel Explores Nature/Daniel's Nature Walk (#216H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Explores Nature It's a beautiful day in the Neighborhood! Daniel and his family are spending the day outside exploring, when Daniel spots a beautiful red bird. As they watch the busy bird, they learn about how a bird's nest is built. But when the nest falls out of the tree, will Daniel and Katerina be able to help her?
* Daniel's Nature Walk There's so much to explore when you're outside! Daniel is going on a nature walk in the forest with O the Owl and Uncle X. They see frogs, worms and even spot a rainbow in the sky! Strategy: There's so much to explore when you're outside!
So Many Feelings/Daniel's Many Feelings (#217H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* So Many Feelings - Daniel is playing at school with Katerina and Prince Wednesday, but Prince Wednesday won't stop pretending to be a scary bear. That makes Daniel feel mad...but he's surprised to learn that Katerina and Prince Wednesday don't feel the same way. Daniel realizes the importance of sharing how you feel with your friends. < br>* Daniel's Many Feelings - Daniel is helping Dad with errands around the Neighborhood and Daniel identifies his many feelings as the day unfolds. It's amazing how many different things you can feel in one day! Strategy: It helps to say what you're feeling.
- KQED 9: Fri, Nov 25, 2016 -- 9:30am Remind me
Sharing at the Library/Daniel Shares with Margaret (#219H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sharing at the Library - Daniel is at the library to check out a new book. Just as he spots the book he wants, O the Owl reaches for the same one! Who knew that sharing a book with a friend could be even more fun than reading it alone?
* Daniel Shares with Margaret - Daniel gets a special sticker book from Grandpere, but Margaret wants to play with the stickers, too. Daniel learns that while sharing can make things more fun, there are also some things you don't have to share. Strategy: Sharing with you is fun for me, too.
- KQED 9: Tue, Nov 29, 2016 -- 9:00am Remind me
Daniel and Margaret Visit the Farm/Fireflies and Fireworks (#223H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel and Margaret Visit the Farm - Daniel heads to the Neighborhood Farm where Chrissie is riding a horse. When Chrissie encourages Daniel to take a turn, Daniel is nervous about riding a horse for the very first time. He soon learns that having a friendly hand to hold can help you face your fears!
* Fireflies and Fireworks - Daniel and his family are enjoying a picnic in the backyard when they get some unexpected visitors - fireflies! Margaret gets scared, but big brother Daniel is there to hold her hand during this new experience. Later, there is a fireworks show and it's Daniel who needs a helping hand for this new experience. Strategy: When something is new, holding a hand can help you.
- KQED 9: Tue, Nov 29, 2016 -- 9:30am Remind me
Looking for Snowball/Daniel's Neighbors Help (#221H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Looking for Snowball - Oh no! Snowball, the class pet, has gone missing! As all the neighbors band together to search for Snowball, Daniel realizes how good it feels to be part of a neighborhood. But will they find Snowball?
* Daniel's Neighbors Help - Achoo! The Tiger Family is under the weather! Daniel is sent home from school because he doesn't feel well,and Mom Tiger is couch-bound! Lucky for them, their neighbors are at the ready to bring them soup, books and encouragement to help them feel better. Strategy: A neighbor is here to help!
- KQED 9: Wed, Nov 30, 2016 -- 9:00am Remind me
Margaret's First Chime Time/Tiger Family Fun (#224H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Margaret's First Chime Time - Today, the Tiger Family is taking Margaret to the Clock Factory for her very first "Chime Time!" As they travel to the Clock Factory, Daniel notices how other families in the Neighborhood spend time together.
* Tiger Family Fun - Daniel and his family head to the Enchanted Garden,only to find Miss Elaina and her family doing one of their special family traditions: pick-your-own-dinner! The Tiger family joins in, and even add a few traditions of their own! Strategy: I like to be with my family.
- KQED 9: Wed, Nov 30, 2016 -- 9:30am Remind me