Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
An animated series with live-action interstitials. Fred Rogers' original Neighborhood of Make Believe is recreated in vibrant color and texture; his signature puppet Daniel Striped Tiger is transformed into a curious and playful 4-year-old joined by his friends O the Owl, Prince Wednesday, Katerina Kittycat and Miss Elaina. The series curriculum is school-readiness and social-emotional learning, and each preschool themed episode offers a musical strategy for children and parents to use together.
Daniel And Miss Elaina Play Rocketship/Daniel Plays At The Castle (#106H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel and Miss Elaina Play Rocketship - Daniel has come to play with Miss Elaina today! They decide to play "outer space," but Miss Elaina gets upset when her cardboard telescope and spaceship accidentally break. Lady Elaine helps the friends see that they can still have fun together, even without the toys - because they're friends! They use their imaginations to keep playing, which is just as much fun!
* Daniel Plays at the Castle - Daniel is visiting Prince Wednesday and the boys are excited to explore Prince Wednesday's rock collection. Daniel is saddened when Prince Wednesday tells him the rocks are too delicate to play with. Daniel and Prince Wednesday learn that friendship is about more than just playing with each other's toys - it's about being together!
- KQED Plus: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 6:30am
- KQED Plus: Sat, Sep 3, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
Prince Wednesday Goes to the Potty/Daniel Goes To The Potty (#111H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Prince Wednesday Goes to the Potty - Prince Wednesday is in the block corner at school building the "tallest tower in the world!" Even though he needs to go to the bathroom, he doesn't want to stop what he is doing. He learns how important it is to stop and go right away.
* Daniel Goes to the Potty - Dad's trumpet is broken, so he takes Daniel along to Music Man Stan's Shop to get it fixed. While at the shop, Daniel needs to use the bathroom, but thinks he will have to wait until they get home. Music Man Stan explains that everyone goes to the bathroom, and Daniel learns that he can use the bathroom there - or anywhere else in the neighborhood!
- KQED 9: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 9:00am
- KQED Kids: Thu, Sep 1, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
Fruit Picking Day/Daniel Is Big Enough to Help Dad (#112H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fruit Picking Day - Daniel and his friends are enjoying a Fruit Festival in the Enchanted Garden. Prince Wednesday grows upset because his big brother Prince Tuesday can pick the highest fruit off the tree branches, but he can't. He wishes he wasn't so little! Then, when the festival-goers spot a very special magical golden pear on the ground, Prince Wednesday is the only one little enough to reach it.
* Daniel is Big Enough to Help Dad - Dad Tiger is building a playhouse, and Daniel wants to help out. Daniel is frustrated that he is not big enough to use the grown up tools. Dad Tiger shows Daniel that there are things he can do to help that he's just the right size for.
- KQED 9: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 9:30am
- KQED Plus: Thu, Sep 1, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
Prince Wednesday Finds A Way To Play/Finding A Way To Play On Backwards Day (#105H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Prince Wednesday Finds a Way to Play - Daniel and Katerina Kittycat are playing "house" today at school. Prince Wednesday wants to play too, but he wants to be a loud dinosaur. Katerina tells him that loud dinosaurs are not allowed! Luckily, they find a way to play together with Prince Wednesday as a quiet, friendly dinosaur.
* Finding a Way to Play on Backwards Day - Daniel and O the Owl are at Miss Elaina's house and she has planned a backwards play date. O isn't so sure about all of the backwards things and prefers to play forwards. The friends learn to compromise so everyone can play together.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 1:00pm
- KQED Kids: Sat, Sep 3, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
Something Special for Dad/I Love You, Mom (#108H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Something Special for Dad - Daniel notices how happy Dad is to have received a letter from Grandpere. Daniel really loves Dad, so he decides to send him a letter that will make him glad too. He goes to the Post Office with Mom, where he learns how letters are sorted and mailed. He even joins Mr. McFeely on his "speedy delivery" to give Dad the very special letter!
* I Love You, Mom - Daniel wants to surprise Mom Tiger with her favorite banana bread because he knows it is one way to say "I love you." Dad and Daniel head to Baker Aker's Bakery, where they learn about the bread-making process. Daniel and Dad Tiger surprise Mom and she happily shares the banana bread gift with them too!
- KQED Plus: Tue, Aug 30, 2016 -- 6:30am
- KQED Plus: Sun, Sep 4, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
Daniel Waits For Show And Tell/A Night Out At The Restaurant (#113H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Waits for Show and Tell - Daniel is so excited to share a book he made with his class at "show and tell," but he's finding it very difficult to wait. He finds that singing on Trolley, playing during science time and imagining make the waiting much easier!
* A Night Out at the Restaurant - Daniel and his family are going out to dinner, and Katerina is coming too. Daniel and Katerina have a hard time waiting at the restaurant, but soon learn ways to make the waiting time easier...and even fun!
- KQED 9: Tue, Aug 30, 2016 -- 9:00am
- KQED Kids: Fri, Sep 2, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
Thank You, Grandpere Tiger!/Neighborhood Thank You Day (#114H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Thank You, Grandpere Tiger! - Grandpere Tiger comes to visit, but is only in town for a short while. Daniel is sad that Grandpere can't come to the special Thank You Day celebration later that day. Daniel learns to be thankful for the time they DO have together, and is then surprised when Grandpere appears at the celebration after all!
* Neighborhood Thank You Day - The neighborhood celebrates Thank You Day by putting notes in the Thank You Tree. Daniel has trouble deciding what to put in his note. Then, when a gust of wind blows the notes off of the tree, Mr. McFeely saves the day by catching and delivering everybody's thank you notes!
- KQED 9: Tue, Aug 30, 2016 -- 9:30am
- KQED Plus: Fri, Sep 2, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
Friends Help Each Other/Daniel Helps O Tell A Story (#107H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Friends Help Each Other - Daniel spends the day at Katerina Kittycat's house. Katerina is excited to show Daniel a birthday tea-party she set up all by herself for her stuffed animals! Katerina accidentally knocks the tea set on the floor, and is very upset that she ruined the party. Luckily, Daniel is a helpful friend and they reassemble the party together.
* Daniel Helps O Tell a Story - O the Owl wants to show Daniel all his books. The boys choose a very special book about dinosaurs, but they realize that the last page of the story is missing! O gets very flustered, but Daniel is a good friend and uses his imagination to make up the end of the story.
- KQED Kids: Tue, Aug 30, 2016 -- 1:00pm
- KQED Kids: Sun, Sep 4, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
Daniel Shares His Tigertastic Car/Katerina Shares Her Tutu (#110H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Shares his Tigertastic Car - Daniel and his friends are playing together in the park. Daniel has a new toy car and struggles to share it with the others. But in the end, Daniel learns that sharing is easy when he knows he will get his special toy back
* Katerina Shares her Tutu - Daniel is playing at Katerina's house and the friends decide to perform a Jungle Dance show. Daniel wants to be a lion, while Katerina decides to be a dancing flower, but both need the same tutu for their costume. Luckily, with Henrietta's help they find a way to share the tutu and perform a grr-ific Jungle Dance show!
- KQED Plus: Wed, Aug 31, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
The Class Votes/The Neighborhood Votes (#115H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Class Votes - At school, Daniel and his classmates get to choose their new class pet! Teacher Harriet explains that they can either get a bunny or a turtle. The kids learn what it means to 'vote' and that sometimes it doesn't always turn out your way. Luckily, all of the kids find something to love about their new pet, 'Snowball'
* The Neighborhood Votes - The Tiger family is going to Clock Factory Park today to hear a big announcement from King Friday. Daniel has to make several choices throughout the day, culminating in one BIG group decision: King Friday announces that the kids can choose one new piece of playground equipment and everyone gets to speak up for what they want by voting!
Be A Vegetable Taster!/Daniel Tries A New Food (#116H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Be a Vegetable Taster! - Teacher Harriet introduces Daniel and his friends to the school's vegetable garden and convinces them to pick out some healthy veggies for their snack. They explore the garden, picking and trying different vegetables - with mixed results!
* Daniel Tries a New Food - Miss Elaina is having dinner with the Tiger family and she encourages Daniel to try some new food: Veggie Spaghetti and Banana Swirl. Daniel is convinced he won't like Veggie Spaghetti, even though he's never tried it before. Miss Elaina encourages him to be adventurous and try the new food. She does the same herself, and even though she doesn't like all of it, she's proud of herself for trying.
A Trip To The Enchanted Garden/A Trip To The Crayon Factory (#109H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Trip to the Enchanted Garden - The Tiger family is making strawberry pancakes for breakfast this morning, but when Mom looks more closely in the kitchen, she realizes there are no more strawberries left. They all head to the Enchanted Garden, where Mom Tiger shows Daniel the strawberry patch. Daniel is very curious, and learns that if he looks closely, he may be able to answer his own questions about how strawberries grow and learn something new
* A Trip to the Crayon Factory - Daniel Tiger, Miss Elaina, and Katerina Kittycat take a fun trip to the factory to see how crayons are made but, O the Owl can't come because he's sick. At the factory, the kids watch the crayons being made, and Daniel looks and listens closely. Daniel has an idea to take pictures at the factory and give them to O at the end of the day, so that O can learn about crayons too!
- KQED Kids: Wed, Aug 31, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
Good Morning Daniel/Goodnight Daniel (#117H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Good Morning Daniel - It's a typical morning in the Tiger household, and Daniel has to get up for school but his playing and imagining distract him from his routine. Daniel learns that his morning routine helps him be ready in time for Trolley to take him to school.
* Goodnight Daniel - Tonight, Daniel is pretending to be Super Daniel! But after dinner, he has to follow his nighttime routine even though he would rather play. Young viewers follow Daniel as he gets ready for bed and eventually he learns that even super heroes get sleepy.
Daniel Plays Ball/O Builds A Tower (#118H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Plays Ball - Daniel, Miss Elaina and Prince Wednesday are at the park with Prince Tuesday. They decide to play a game with a ball. Daniel struggles to catch the ball and gets very frustrated. All of his friends remind him to keep on trying.
* O Builds a Tower - In the block corner at school, O the Owl is determined to use all of the blocks to build the tallest tower in the world. After many failed attempts, he is frustrated, but Teacher Harriet and O's friends encourage him to try once again.
Daniel Gets A Shot/A Stormy Night (#119H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Gets a Shot - Daniel has an appointment at the doctor today and he has to get a shot. He is very apprehensive and does not want to go. So Daniel asks Mom Tiger questions about the shot, and she shares her trick for staying brave in scary situations. And Daniel finds that the shot was not so bad after all
* A Stormy Night - Daniel and O the Owl are having fun playing outside in the rain until a thunderstorm builds up and worries them. When Mom Tiger teaches them to think of something happy, O and Daniel learn that the thunderstorm is not so scary after all!
Daniel's Sleepover/Backyard Camping (#120H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel's Sleepover - Daniel and his parents go to Prince Wednesday's castle for a family sleepover. When Daniel and Prince Wednesday go through their bedtime routines together, Daniel realizes how different it is sleeping at Prince Wednesday's castle. As bedtime nears, Daniel and Prince Wednesday notice some things that are just a little bit scary - but they soon learn that once they investigate further, they actually aren't scary at all!
* Backyard Camping - Daniel and O the Owl are camping in the yard with Dad Tiger and O is a little hesitant to sleep in this unfamiliar setting. However, once he examines this new setting closely, he learns that it's not so scary! In fact, different can be fun!
No Red Sweater for Daniel/Teacher Harriet's New Hairdo (#213H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* No Red Sweater for Daniel - Daniel is getting ready for the day and can't find his red sweater anywhere! Mom tells Daniel that it's in the wash, so he'll just have to find something else to wear. Daniel puts on a blue sweater and is concerned that he looks so different; how does he know he's still HIM? Mom assures him that no matter what you wear or how different you appear, you're always still YOU on the inside.
* Teacher Harriet's Hair - Daniel goes to school and finds that something is different; his teacher! But wait...it IS Teacher Harriet,only with a different hairstyle. Daniel is hesitant at first but soon comes to understand that even though we can all change how we look on the outside, we're still the same on the inside. Strategy: You can change your hair, or what you wear, but no matter what you do,you're still you
You Are Special/Daniel Is Special (#121H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* You are Special: The children are putting on a show at school today, each doing something that makes them special. O the Owl wants to be just like the others and, with a little encouragement, he learns that owls are special too.
* Daniel is Special: Daniel and Dad take a fall walk through the neighborhood, admiring the colors of the leaves. On their way, they meet Miss Elaina and O the Owl who each do special things that make Daniel wonder if he is as special as they are. Dad reminds Daniel of the things that make him special, like his whimsical imagination!
Sharing at the Library/Daniel Shares with Margaret (#219H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sharing at the Library - Daniel is at the library to check out a new book. Just as he spots the book he wants, O the Owl reaches for the same one! Who knew that sharing a book with a friend could be even more fun than reading it alone?
* Daniel Shares with Margaret - Daniel gets a special sticker book from Grandpere, but Margaret wants to play with the stickers, too. Daniel learns that while sharing can make things more fun, there are also some things you don't have to share. Strategy: Sharing with you is fun for me, too.
Daniel's Allergy/Allergies at School (#304H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
When Daniel tries a peach for the first time, he learns he is allergic to the fruit. Dad and Doctor Anna take care of him, and Doctor Anna tells Daniel how he can take care of himself, too.
- KQED 9: Wed, Sep 7, 2016 -- 9:00am Remind me
- KQED 9: Thu, Sep 8, 2016 -- 9:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Mon, Sep 12, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
- KQED Plus: Tue, Sep 13, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Sat, Sep 17, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
- KQED Plus: Sun, Sep 18, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Fri, Sep 23, 2016 -- 9:00am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Wed, Sep 28, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
Daniel Makes a Noise Maker/Daniel Makes the Neighborhood (#303H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Daniel and Katerina are playing "super hero helpers." They use Baby Margaret's rattle as their super-duper noise maker to make sure everyone knows that help is on the way. When Baby Margaret wants her rattle back, Katerina and Daniel create their own super-duper noise makers and continue saving the day!
- KQED 9: Thu, Sep 8, 2016 -- 9:00am Remind me
- KQED 9: Fri, Sep 9, 2016 -- 9:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Tue, Sep 13, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
- KQED Plus: Wed, Sep 14, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Sun, Sep 18, 2016 -- 1:00pm Remind me
- KQED 9: Thu, Sep 22, 2016 -- 9:30am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Tue, Sep 27, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
The Neighborhood Fall Festival/Field Day at School (#305H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The neighbors are busy decorating for the big Fall Festival when a gust of wind knocks down Music Man Stan's hard work. Daniel and his friends help rebuild the scene and learn that everyone's abilities are different - what's important is that you do your best.
Clean Up Time/Neighborhood Clean Up (#122H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Neighborhood Clean Up: A wind storm has made a mess of the Neighborhood playground and no one can play. When King Friday proclaims that it is Clean Up Day, everyone helps restore the playground by throwing out and recycling the trash. The children learn that by working together, the playground can be ready for play again in no time
* Clean Up Time: Daniel and O the Owl are playing "farm" at Daniel's house. They are having a lot of fun, but are making quite a mess! After losing his watch in a messy room, Daniel realizes that cleaning up and putting his toys away will help him find it.
The Dragon Dance/Teacher Harriet's Birthday (#123H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Dragon Dance: In school, the children are all helping Teacher Harriet with a big art project: creating a dancing dragon! Everyone is eager to finish so the dragon can dance, but they learn that they need to work together so the big project can be finished.
* Teacher Harriet's Birthday: It's Teacher Harriet's birthday! Mom Tiger helps the children surprise her by decorating the classroom with streamers and making a birthday present while she is gone. The children learn that cooperation is necessary to pull off the surprise.
Super Daniel!/Play Pretend (#124H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Super Daniel!: Daniel and Grandpere are at home pretending to be superheroes when Daniel notices that Dad has forgotten to take his lunch to work with him. He and Grandpere take Dad's lunchbox to the Clock Factory and Daniel uses his imagination to have several super adventures along the way.
* Play Pretend: Teacher Harriet shows the children a big cardboard box and asks them what they think it could be. Daniel and Miss Elaina have fun pretending the box is a space ship and a jungle boat, but O the Owl just sees a big cardboard box. With a little help from his friends, O discovers how much fun it is to pretend!
Daniel Says I'm Sorry/The Royal Mudpies (#126H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Says I'm Sorry: Daniel, Katerina and Miss Elaina are playing cars at school, until Miss Elaina accidentally upsets Daniel. Teacher Harriet helps the children learn how to apologize to a friend. Later, when Daniel accidentally upsets Katerina, he knows just what he needs to do!
* The Royal Sand Pies: Daniel and Prince Wednesday are making sand pies in the sandbox. They decide to top off a sand pie with Prince Tuesday's royal crown, but they soon see that this wasn't such a good idea. They learn how to apologize to Prince Tuesday and make the situation better - by helping clean the crown and promising to ask first next time.
Daniel Uses His Words/All Aboard! (#125H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Uses his Words: Daniel is playing "farm" today, but when Mom Tiger is cleaning up, she accidentally ruins Daniel's game. Grrr! Mom teaches Daniel to express his feelings so she can understand why he is upset. Once Daniel uses his words, Mom helps him rebuild his farm. * All Aboard!: The kids are playing "train" at school, but things aren't going Katerina's way. Meow! Soon, Katerina learns that people will not be able to help her if they don't understand why she is upset. When she explains her feelings, the children know how to help so that they can all play happily together!
Calm for Storytime/Calm at the Clock Factory (#127H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Calm for Storytime: The children are going to the Neighborhood Library for story time and all the excitement has made them feel a bit silly. Prince Wednesday has a hard time getting calm for the library, but discovers that there are times to be calm and times when it's more than okay to be silly.
* Calm at the Clock Factory: Daniel and his friends are visiting Dad Tiger's Clock Factory. Daniel is so excited to show off his dad and the clocks he makes that he is having trouble staying calm. He learns that there are places where you need to be calm and places where it's okay to be silly.
It's Time to Go/Daniel Doesn't Want to Stop Playing (#129H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* It's Time to Go: Daniel, O the Owl and Katerina are playing "library" at the Treehouse. When it's time for them to go home, Katerina and Daniel have trouble leaving because they are having so much fun! Choosing one more thing to do before they leave helps make their transition a little easier.
* Daniel Doesn't Want to Stop Playing: Daniel is playing "Trolley" with Mom and Dad in the living room. When Mom tells him that it's time to work on his school project, Daniel doesn't want to stop playing. Mom helps Daniel move on by allowing him to pick one more thing to do with his toy Trolley. Daniel makes one last stop and then he's ready to work on his project.
Safety Patrol/Safety at the Beach (#130H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Safety Patrol: Today at school, the children are learning about traffic signs. Prince Tuesday comes for a special visit, wearing his crossing guard uniform. He takes the class on a walk through the Neighborhood and they practice their safety rules all along the way.
* Safety at the Beach: Daniel and Katerina are playing on Jungle Beach with Mom Tiger. The children get a bit carried away by their treasure hunting play and they drift too far away from Mom. They learn that to stay safe near the water, they need to stop and listen!
Neighbor Day (#131H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
In this half hour special Daniel learns how good it feels to be neighborly and that one kind act can lead to many. His first good deed starts a chain reaction of kindness all around the Neighborhood, culminating with the declaration of "Neighbor Day"!
Line Leader Daniel/Neighborhood Jobs (#134H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Neighborhood Jobs: Daniel and Mom Tiger are visiting the library today. Unfortunately, X the Owl isn't feeling very well and needs to go to the doctor. Daniel learns the importance of all the Neighborhood jobs when he and Mom Tiger fill in as librarian for X so he can go see Dr. Anna.
* Line Leader Daniel: The children are getting new classroom jobs at school. Daniel really wants to be line leader! When he doesn't get the job he wanted, Daniel is disappointed. Soon he learns that all of the jobs are necessary to keep the classroom running smoothly.
Daniel's New Friend/Same and Different (#133H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel's New Friend: Daniel and Miss Elaina meet Prince Wednesday's cousin Chrissie during a playdate at the castle. As they play "knights," they discover that, although Chrissie needs some help walking, they are the same in many ways.
* Same and Different: While Daniel is playing dress up with his friends at school, he feels different when he realizes that not everyone has a tail like him. He learns that everyone has differences, but that these are the things that make us unique.
Duckling Goes Home/Daniel Feels Left Out (#135H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Duckling Goes Home: Today at school, the children find out that Ducky has grown too big to be their classroom pet and it's time to take him back to the farm. This news is very upsetting, especially to Daniel and Miss Elaina. The children cope with their sadness in different ways and soon they feel a little bit better.
* Daniel Feels Left Out: On their way home from the Neighborhood grocery store, Dad and Daniel stop by the Treehouse to say "hello." O the Owl and Katerina Kittycat have been playing together all day, and are even going to have dinner together. When it is time to go home with Dad, Daniel feels left out and sad. Back at home, Mom and Dad Tiger help Daniel with his sad feelings and he soon feels a bit better.
Daniel Gets Frustrated/Frustration at School (#136H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Gets Frustrated: Daniel is staying at home with Mom Tiger today. He really wants to play with Prince Wednesday, but he is visiting his cousin Chrissie. He asks Mom if they can go to Music Man Stan's shop, but they can't because it is closed. Daniel gets really frustrated when it seems like he's unable to do anything he wants to do. With some guidance from Mom, Daniel learns how to work through his frustration.
* Frustration at School: Daniel and his friends are playing "restaurant" at school and Daniel feels frustrated when he can't find the toy he is looking for. Teacher Harriet helps him realize that the right thing to do is to take a step back and ask for help.
Daniel Gets A Cold/Mom Tiger Is Sick (#137H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Gets a Cold: It's Prince Wednesday's birthday party at school! Daniel really doesn't want to miss the party, but he is not feeling very well at all. He learns that when you're sick, rest is best.
* Mom Tiger is Sick: It's a busy day at Daniel's house and everyone is working on something. Mom Tiger is finishing up invitations for Fruit Picking Day, but...achoo! She's not feeling very well. Dad and Daniel help with the invitations so Mom Tiger can get some much needed rest.
Daniel Is Jealous/Jealousy at the Treehouse (#138H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel is Jealous: Daniel and Katerina are playing "airplane" with Grandpere. Daniel thinks Katerina is getting too much attention from Grandpere and starts to feel jealous. Daniel explains his feelings and is reassured that he is Grandpere's one and only Daniel.
* Jealousy at the Treehouse: Daniel and Katerina are at O the Owl's house today, playing with his new science kit. Daniel and Katerina feel jealous of O because they want science tools just like his. After talking about their feelings, the children realize how they can all enjoy O's special science kit.
Time for Daniel/There's Time for Daniel and Baby Too (#203H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Time for Daniel - Daniel is playing adventure tiger at home with Dad, but things are not quite the same, now that Baby Margaret is around. Daniel is upset that Dad keeps interrupting their play to take care of Baby Margaret, but Daniel learns that there's time for the baby and time for Daniel, too.
* There's Time for Daniel and Baby Too - Daniel is still getting used to have the new baby around. When Prince Wednesday comes over to play, Daniel is upset when Prince Wednesday wants to play with the baby instead of him, but he learns that there's time for the baby and time for Daniel, and what's even better is when they all play together! Strategy: There's time for you and baby too
Playtime Is Different/The Playground Is Different With Baby (#204H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Playtime is Different - Daniel is having fun playing restaurant with O and Katerina but they keep getting interrupted by a very curious Margaret who wants to be part of the action. She also can't seem to keep her hands off of Daniel's beloved Tige-y! Daniel eventually learns that although having a new baby sister around is very different...it can also be really fun.
* The Playground is Different with Baby - Daniel is playing "circus" at the playground with his friends, but Margaret seems to be making things different. Mom and Dad encourage Daniel to find a way to include her in the play, which Daniel learns can actually be even more fun! Let the circus parade go on! Strategy: When a baby makes things different, find a way to make things fun.
Daniel Fixes Trolley/Problem Solver Daniel (#205H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Fixes Trolley - Daniel accidentally breaks a wheel off Trolley while playing. When Mom is too busy to help Daniel put the wheel back on, she urges him to try to figure it out on his own and explains that fixing it on his own will make him feel good about himself.
* Problem Solver Daniel - Daniel is playing with Miss Elaina and they accidentally break one of the toys. They call Teacher Harriet over to help fix the problem but she tells them to work out a solution without her. They do, and feel proud that they can figure things out all by themselves. Strategy: Try to solve the problem yourself and you'll feel proud.
Daniel's Friends Say No/Prince Wednesday Doesn't Want to Play (#206H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel's Friends Say No - When Daniel gets to school, he approaches Miss Elaina to play with her but is frustrated when he finds that she would rather read alone. Daniel learns that sometimes his friends might not want to play with him and that's OK because he can find fun things to do on his own.
* Prince Wednesday Doesn't Want to Play - When Daniel gets to the park, Prince Tuesday and Prince Wednesday are playing together. Daniel wants to join in but is upset because Prince Wednesday only wants to play with his brother. Soon O arrives and they both figure out that they can play together since Wednesday and Tuesday are having "brother time." Strategy: When a friend doesn't want to play with you,you can find something else to do.
Miss Elaina Gets Hurt/Daniel Feels Better (#207H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Miss Elaina Gets Hurt - Daniel is at Miss Elaina's house and the friends are playing "astronauts" with their toys! That is, until they crash into one another...OUCH! Lady Elaine comes and fixes up Miss Elaina's booboo but Daniel is reluctant to admit he is hurt as well. Later, Lady Elaine makes him feel better, too.
* Daniel Feels Better - Daniel is having a ball playing with Margaret but he accidentally falls, twisting his ankle. Mom is concerned so they pay a visit to Dr. Anna's office. He is scared at first but gradually becomes more comfortable with the idea that Dr. Anna can help take care of his ankle. He even learns about the X-ray machine, firsthand-or foot! Strategy: When you get hurt, find a grown-up to help you feel better.
Daniel Can't Ride Trolley/Daniel Can't Get What He Wants (#209H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Can't Ride Trolley - Daniel is going to Prince Wednesday's castle to play, but when Mom tells him that they will be walking and NOT riding Trolley, Daniel gets mad. Mom explains to Daniel that he can't always get what he wants but shows him a way to feel better. < br>* Daniel Can't Get What He Wants - Daniel is shopping with Dad at the Market and gets very upset when Dad says he can't have the cookies he really, really wants. Dad assures him that it's ok to feel frustrated and shows him that stomping three times is a good - and appropriate way - for Daniel to help himself feel better. Strategy: When you can't get what you want stomp three times to help yourself feel better.
- KQED 9: Wed, Sep 28, 2016 -- 9:00am Remind me
Daniel Makes A Mistake/Baking Mistakes (#211H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Makes a Mistake - While Daniel is looking at different items under the magnifier at school, he accidentally knocks a basket of objects off the table, sending things tumbling all over the floor. Whoops! Daniel thinks he has ruined Science Time until Teacher Harriet explains that everyone makes mistakes; the important thing is that we can fix them and always learn from them.
* Baking Mistakes - Daniel and Prince Wednesday are at the bakery helping Baker Aker make cookies for the Neighborhood. But Prince Wednesday accidentally spills the milk! No crying, though, because mistakes can happen. Soon the boys learn that they can try to fix their mistakes and learn from them, too. Trolley cookies for everyone!Strategy: It's ok to make mistakes, try to fix them and learn from them, too.
- KQED 9: Wed, Sep 28, 2016 -- 9:30am Remind me
Daniel Thinks of Others/Daniel Thinks of What Margaret Needs (#212H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Thinks of Others - Daniel is making all kinds of art at school today. While making a picture for his family, he ends up using ALL of the glitter. Oh no! What if someone else needs some glitter? Teacher Harriet tells Daniel that it will be OK, but to always keep in mind that whatever you do, you should think about what other people might need, too
* Daniel Thinks of What Margaret Needs - Daniel and Miss Elaina want to play their musical instruments and march all around the house, but Margaret needs to sleep and it would be way too noisy! Mom and Dad remind Daniel that he should be aware of how the things he does might affect the needs of others. Strategy: Whatever you do, think about what other people need, too.
- KQED 9: Thu, Sep 29, 2016 -- 9:00am Remind me
A Storm in the Neighborhood/After The Neighborhood Storm (#210H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Neighborhood Storm - There's a big storm coming to the Neighborhood. Daniel and his friends are a little frightened at first, but the grown up's have a plan to keep everyone safe.
* After the Neighborhood Storm - The big storm that came through the Neighborhood has passed. But now everything looks different, with leaves all over, trees knocked down and window shutters fallen - it's a scary thing for Daniel and his friends to see. But they are comforted to know that everyone is safe and there are helpers everywhere, coming together to fix the Neighborhood. Strategy: Take a grown-up's hand, follow the plan, and you'll be safe.
- KQED 9: Fri, Sep 30, 2016 -- 9:00am Remind me
Daniel Takes Care of Snowball/Margaret's Bathtime (#215H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Daniel Takes Care of Snowball - It's Daniels turn to take care of Snowball, the class pet, at home today. When Prince Wednesday invites Daniel to play, he has to decide the best thing to do: take care of Snowball or go and have fun with his friend. Daniel learns that it's fun to take care of others and it makes him feel happy.
* Margaret's Bathtime - Daniel is at home playing with his toy horse when Mom asks him to help her give Margaret a bath. Reluctant at first, Daniel eventually realizes how proud and good it makes him feel to help take care of his little sister. Strategy: Taking care of you makes me happy too.
- KQED 9: Fri, Sep 30, 2016 -- 9:30am Remind me