3 Steps to Incredible Health! with Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
Episode #1( Duration: 1:59:57 STEREO TVG
This program directly addresses the crisis of obesity and chronic disease plaguing America. Over 65% of Americans are overweight or obese - and that number is growing just like our waistlines! Dr. Joel Fuhrman's revolutionary health plan is not about will power, it is about knowledge. It offers a healthy, effective, and scientifically proven plan for shedding weight quickly and reclaiming the vitality and good health we all deserve.
- KQED Life: Wed, Jun 19, 2013 -- 10:00pm
- KQED 9: Wed, Jun 19, 2013 -- 10:00pm
- KQED 9: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 -- 4:00am
- KQED 9: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 -- 1:00pm
- KQED Plus: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 -- 7:00pm email reminder
- KQED Plus: Fri, Jun 21, 2013 -- 1:00am email reminder
- KQED Life: Sat, Jun 22, 2013 -- 12:30pm email reminder
- KQED 9: Sat, Jun 22, 2013 -- 12:30pm email reminder
- KQED Life: Sat, Jun 22, 2013 -- 10:00pm email reminder
- KQED 9: Sat, Jun 22, 2013 -- 10:00pm email reminder
- KQED Life: Sun, Jun 23, 2013 -- 4:00am email reminder
- KQED 9: Sun, Jun 23, 2013 -- 4:00am email reminder
- KQED Plus: Sun, Jun 23, 2013 -- 9:00am email reminder
Also on KQED.org this week ...
"The Bay Bridged" Music for June
Listen the The Bay Bridged mix of bands performing live in the Bay Area this month, including The Mantles, Cold Cave, The Spyrals, Blitzen Trapper, Monster Rally, and more. Enjoy the podcast and then go see some concerts!
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business, here in California.