This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Backyard Camping/The Power of Whamship (#706) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
BACKYARD CAMPING - Becky, Violet and TJ want to try their hand at roughing it in the great outdoors... so they set up a tent in the Botsford backyard. Though TJ spends the night trying to frighten the girls with his best ghost stories, the night gets really scary when the Energy Monster breaks loose, making Violet confront her fear of the dark and WordGirl her fear of... spiders? Vocabulary Words: Portable, Farfetched. THE POWER OF WHAMSHIP - It's a day at the beach for both superheroes and super villains. However, while Becky and Bob bicker over how to properly build a sand castle, The Whammer and Invisi-Bill form a new (crime-filled) friendship at the Villian School Barbeque. Can this friendship be the key to finally defeating WordGirl and Huggy, or will our superheroes resolve their differences in time to stop the crime spree? Vocabulary Words: Collaborate, Solo.
- PBS Kids: Mon, Feb 27, 2017 -- 7:30am
The Pretty Princess and Mr. Big Power Hour/Clean Up in Aisle Eleven (#304H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Remote Control - WordGirl's wildest dream has come true: she's part of an episode of Pretty Princess. It seems like the perfect situation until we realize the villainous Mr. Big is behind this scheme. WordGirl must escape the grips of Mr. Big's remote control in order to save the city.
* Clean Up In Aisle Eleven - Bob agrees to be a "substitute WordGirl" for a ribbon cutting ceremony at the grocery store while Becky participates in the debate club. When Lady Redundant Woman and her clones stage a heist that's beyond Huggy's control, Becky must choose between the debate club and her quest for justice.
- KQED Plus: Mon, Feb 27, 2017 -- 6:30pm
- PBS Kids: Wed, Mar 15, 2017 -- 7:30am Remind me
News Girl/Diorama Drama: The Scene of the Crime (#707) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
NEWS GIRL - There's a new girl in school, and though Becky wants to do her best to make Rose feel welcome, the new arrival may spell trouble for WordGirl. Rose fancies herself the town's greatest kid reporter (which really irks Scoops), and she makes uncovering WordGirl's real identity her first big assignment. When the Energy Monster breaks lose, WordGirl must not only figure out how to contain the Monster, but how to avoid a snooping Rose. Vocabulary Words: Expose, Details. DIORAMA DRAMA: THE SCENE OF THE CRIME - The Diorama Bonzana Extravaganza has the whole school - and especially Violet - excited to create their own unique diorama. Becky, however, is dreading the event. While she might have a way with words, art is not her strong suit. She doesn't want to be embarrassed by a sub par project, so she does everything in her power to procrastinate, even letting herself get tangled up in the Amazing (and completely inept) Rope Guy's latest scheme. Vocabulary Words: Confront, Diorama.
- PBS Kids: Tue, Feb 28, 2017 -- 7:30am
Risky Chuckness/That's Entertainment (#305H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Risky Chuckness - When Two-Brains catches wind of the fact that Chuck is home alone he invites all of the villains to his house. WordGirl makes a surprise appearance at the villain gathering only to discover that she is surrounded by her most dangerous foes. In an effort to preserve his house, Chuck teams up with WordGirl to stop the other villains in their tracks.
* That's Entertainment - The Energy Monster's latest prison break interrupts the Botsford's family television time. While Tim, Sally, and TJ brainstorm new forms of entertainment, WordGirl hunts down the Energy Monster and returns him to his prison cell.
A Few Words from Wordgirl/Ears to You (#708) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
A FEW WORDS FROM WORDGIRL - The school is gearing up for Inspiration Day, and since WordGirl's heroic actions always uplift the town's citizens, the Principal asks WordGirl to make the keynote speech at the event. WordGirl agrees but immediately begins to feel the pressure. People are expecting a lot from her speech, and even though she can always be counted on to provide a word's definition, can WordGirl really use her words to inspire people? Vocabulary Words: Dawdle, Inspiration. EARS TO YOU - Mr. Big is up to his mind-control tricks once again, this time through the use of some ultra adorable Squishy Bunny Ears. When Becky sees the Ears for sale, she scoffs- "Who wants to wear those?" Turns out, Mr. Botsford does, and as soon as he puts them on, he causes a citywide craze. People start buying up all of Mr. Big's Squishy Bunny Ears. It's BUN-demonium. Can WordGirl figure out Mr. Big's latest trick before the whole town is under his mind control? Vocabulary Words: Original, Laughable.
- PBS Kids: Wed, Mar 1, 2017 -- 7:30am Remind me
Victoria Best/Showdown at the Secret Spaceship Hideout (#306H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Victoria Best - New student (and villain) Victoria Best wins all but one of the trophies at the school assembly. When Becky's trophy goes missing, WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face come up with a contest that will thwart Victoria's evil trophy stealing plans.
* Showdown at the Super Secret Spaceship Hideout - During the latest encounter between WordGirl and Dr. Two Brains, Two-Brains hits himself with his snooze-ray. When he and his Henchmen wake up from their slumber, they find themselves in WordGirl's secret spaceship hideout. WordGirl must battle them for control of the snooze-ray and her secret hideout.
Accordion Tradition/Can't Touch This (#710) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
ACCORDION TRADITION - When Becky inherits Mrs. Botsford's old accordion, she discovers she comes from a long line of stellar female accordion players. At first, Becky is excited about learning an instrument, but she quickly realizes that she, well... isn't very good. She is pretty terrible actually. But her practice session gets cut short by Granny May who, with the help of the stolen Magnifying Diamond, is cracking safes all around the city. Can WordGirl defeat Granny May and still get in enough accordion practice to make Mrs. Botsford proud? Vocabulary Words: Hesitate, Select. CAN'T TOUCH THIS - The Botsfords are out enjoying a family hike through the woods. The sounds of leaves rustling, birds chirping and TJ and Becky's incessant arguing fill the air. TJ won't keep his hands off of Becky's things, and she is getting fed up. When the Botsfords stumble across WordGirl's secret spaceship hideout, TJ immediately runs inside, eager to play with all the cool gadgets inside. As Becky is rushing to get her family out of the hideout, she hears the Whammer whamming trees close by. If he discovers her hideout, WordGirl will really be in trouble! But how can she defeat the Whammer and monitor TJ at the same time? Vocabulary Words: Property, Tinker.
Captain Tangent/Chuck and Brent Ride Again (#307H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Captain Tangent - When Becky and her family go out to dinner at Blackbeard's Buffet, they encounter a new villain, Captain Tangent - a teenage pirate with a magnetic hook and talking parrot. It's up to WordGirl to stop him from stealing her mom's trophy and all the coins (a.k.a. doubloons) in the city.
* Chuck and Brent Ride Again - Chuck's famous brother Brent is in a slump; he lost his confidence. Chuck happily takes him under his wing and tries to make Brent his new sidekick. On a routine robbery at the sub shop, Brent gets sidetracked by Reuben Grinder, the owner who wants to talk about innovations in sandwich-making.
El Queso Mysterioso/Putt with Honor (#711) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
EL QUESO MYSTERIOSO - It's the day of the Magical Magicians Convention, and the entire Botsford family is excited to go and see their favorite magician, El Mysterioso, perform live. Everyone except Becky, that is, who would much rather be at the Pretty Princess book signing across the street. But Mr. Botsford emphasizes how important it is that they spend the day as a family. In the middle of the convention, Becky's super hearing picks up the sound of Dr. Two-Brains evil cackle from across the city. What could he be up to? Something criminal, no doubt. Can Becky figure out a way to suit up as WordGirl without missing out on family time and disappointing her father? Vocabulary Words: Illusion, Influence. PUTT WITH HONOR - TJ Botsford is mere hours away from winning the local mini golf tournament and getting his picture on Patrick Needlemeyer's Miniature Golf Super Universe Wall of Fame (which is only the biggest deal ever). When Becky catches Eileen cheating - "I have to win because it's my birfday!" - she knows she has to stop her. She can't let TJ lose to Eileen! But what lengths will Becky go to prevent Eileen from winning? Will she go so far as to cheat herself? Vocabulary Words: Concentrate, Tournament.
Bend It Like Becky/Questionable Behavior (#308H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Bend it Like Becky - Becky's new soccer team, the Butterfly Unicorn Laser Gorillas and Dr. Two-Brains clash on the soccer field when they both realize they booked it for the same day. The two teams must play a winner-take-all soccer match to determine who gets control of the field.
* Questionable Behavior - Ms. Question's powers are at all an-time high now that she's discovered she can get people to tell her their deepest, darkest secrets. Ms. Question will be able to blackmail everyone in the city - including WordGirl! Our favorite superhero and her monkey sidekick must stop Ms. Question by giving her a taste of her own medicine.
Kid Math, Part 1/Kid Math, Part 2 (#712) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
KID MATH: PART 1- Turns out there's a new kid superhero in Fair City - Kid Math! From the planet Hexagon! And because his is from another planet, he is a little... well... clueless as to how to be a superhero on the planet Earth. He doesn't really understand the whole secret identity thing, and his crime fighting methods are a bit strange. Will Kid Math accidentally let Dr. Two-Brains get away with his plan to turn the entire city into cheese, or even worse, will he reveal WordGirl's real identity? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint. KID MATH: PART 2 - Becky Botsford (aka WordGirl) is trying to teach Rex (aka Kid Math) what it really means to be a superhero, that it is about protecting the town's citizens, not just defeating villains. And Rex's re education isn't exactly going as planned. Can WordGirl get Kid Math into fighting shape in time to stop Dr. Two-Brains from zapping the entire city with his cheese ray, or will the city she loves become Dr. Two-Brains' next snack? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
- PBS Kids: Mon, Mar 6, 2017 -- 7:30am Remind me
Nocan The Evil Ingredient Finding Guy/The Straw That Broke Two Brains' Back (#309H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Nocan the Evil Ingredient Finding Guy - Chuck commissions Nocan the Contrarian to be his apprentice in the city's sandwich-making contest. Chuck gets really frustrated when Nocan does the opposite of all of his instructions to make the perfect award-winning sandwich. And that's when he pulls out the Crusher. How will WordGirl save the day.. . and the sandwiches?
* The Straw That Broke Two Brains' Back - Becky is tired of missing out on regular kid fun because she always has to save the city from another villain's scheme. When Dr. Two Brains interrupts her Pretty Princess documentary it puts her over the edge. Can WordGirl defeat Dr. Two Brains and get back to the making-of her favorite show in time?
Royally Framed/Wordgirl Vs. Tobey Vs. The Dentist (#713) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
ROYALLY FRAMED - Lady Redundant Woman is at the museum copying famous works of art when she becomes distracted and accidentally copies the Royal Dandy, bringing him to life... again. Royal Dandy's first priority is to make himself some mates, so he steals items from the museum and hands them out around town as gifts. When WordGirl confronts him, Royal Dandy pins the crime on her. Now the whole town thinks WordGirl is a thief! How will WordGirl outsmart the Royal Dandy and save her reputation? Vocabulary Words: Vain, Knickknack. WORDGIRL VS. TOBEY VS. THE DENTIST - TJ, Becky and Bob are spending the afternoon with the coolest person in town - the dentist! Every kid loves their time with Dr. Clocktormocktor, except Tobey, who comes storming out of the exam room, adamant that there is no way he has a cavity. He tries to console himself with a delicious candy bar, but one bite sends him reeling in pain. Cradling his jaw, Tobey orders his robots to destroy the candy factory, which he sees as the cause of his pain, and since Becky (aka WordGirl) is stuck in a dentist's chair, this just might be one crime Tobey gets away with... Vocabulary Words: Appointment, Cavity.
- PBS Kids: Tue, Mar 7, 2017 -- 7:30am Remind me
Bampy Battles Bots/Truth, Revision, and the Lexicon Way (#311H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Bampy Battles Bots - The Botsfords couldn't be more excited to have Bampy, Becky and TJ's grandfather, visit! Becky is thrilled to see him until he tells her that he used to fight robots better than WordGirl. When Tobey invents the ultimate invincible robot, will Bampy be able to help WordGirl save the day?
* Truth, Revision, and the Lexicon Way - Mr. Big tries a new form of mind control by taking over the school's newspaper, the "Daily Rag". With his misleading articles and city-wide contests, Mr. Big threatens to reveal WordGirl's secret identity.
Wishful Thinking/Lady Redundant Woman Gets The Blues (#224) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Wishful Thinking - Seymour Orlando Smooth is hoodwinking the audience members of his new show "Wishful Thinking." When he tricks Violet and TJ into giving him their money, Becky has had enough. She teams up with TJ to bring Smooth down and save the whole city from being tricked. Vocabulary Words: Gleaming, Hoodwinked. Lady Redundant Woman Gets the Blues - Beatrice Bixby is trying to prove a point: she thinks copies are just as good as the original. She helps the character from a painting, Royal Dandy, to become a real life kid and he's the most spoiled child the town has ever seen. WordGirl needs to help Lady Redundant Woman and the city stop his greedy rampage and return the original painting to the museum. Vocabulary Words: Admirer, Greed.
Meat-Life Crisis/Mobot Knows Best (#312H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Meat-Life Crisis - When the Butcher can't summon the meat to defeat WordGirl he decides to go live at home with his dad, Kid Potato. He convinces his son to join him at the ballpark to work as a food vendor. Will this be the end of the Butcher's villainous ways?
*Mobot Knows Best - It's parent-teacher conference day at Woodview Elementary School. To insure that Tobey's real mother doesn't hear about his robot distractions he creates "Mobot," a robot designed to act like his mom. Will Tobey's Mobot act human enough to fool his teacher?
- KQED Plus: Wed, Mar 8, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me
Quiz Show/The People Vs. Ms. Question (#225) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Quiz Show - Mrs. Botsford is a contestant on Seymour Smooth's new show "Win a Shiny New Car." When Becky realizes the other contestants are cheating for Smooth, she has to save her Mom from being tricked again. Can Becky help her mom win the challenge and defeat Seymour Smooth? Vocabulary Words: Legitimate, Elated. The People Vs. Ms. Question - When WordGirl puts Ms. Question on the stand, she confuses District Attorney Botsford so much that she forgets why she became a lawyer. WordGirl has to help her mom return to her quest for justice and stop Ms. Questions' tirade of inquiries. Vocabulary Words: Befuddled, Justice.
A Better Mousetrap: Part 1/A Better Mousetrap: Part 2 (#313H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 1 - On the latest episode of "Getting the Scoop with Scoops," Scoops interviews WordGirl, reminiscing about her victorious adventures defeating Dr. Two Brains. Humiliated and worried about his villainous reputation, Dr. Two Brains hijacks the television studio with a Goop Ray to give WordGirl her final interview.
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 2 - In an attempt to maintain his dignity, Dr. Two Brains' takes over Scoops' talk show. He shows footage of himself defeating WordGirl, butt isn't long before WordGirl seizes the opportunity to turn the tides, and the cameras, restoring order to the show.
Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy/Kid Action News (#226H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Oh What A Tangled Knot You Tie, Amazing Rope Guy - As a villain, the Amazing Rope Guy is not so amazing. He discovers that his true talent is mimicking others. When he goes on a crime spree impersonating all of the villains of the city WordGirl must find a way to end his career as an imposter. Vocabulary Words: Imposter, Untangle.
* Kid Action News - This just in: Becky, Scoops, and Violet won a chance to host Kids Action News at Noon. While covering a story of the largest grilled cheese sandwich, WordGirl swoops in to stop Chuck and Dr. Two Brains from snagging the sandwich. WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face team up again to save the sandwich, the city, and the news hour. Vocabulary Words: Tantalizing, United.
- PBS Kids: Fri, Mar 10, 2017 -- 7:30am Remind me
Sonny Days with a Chance of Showers/Seymour....Right After This (#401H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Sonny Days with a Chance of Showers - Just when meteorologist, Sonny Days, is about to deliver the eagerly-awaited forecast, The Birthday Girl kidnaps him demanding that he announce her birthday on TV. Will WordGirl be able to free Sonny from the clutches of The Birthday Girl? Is it possible that today could be her real birthday? Vocabulary Words: Precipitation, Meteorologist.
Seymour-right After This - When Seymour Smooth delays announcing his new show's winning ticket numbers, Becky gets suspicious. While the entire town is captivated by Seymour's exciting show, WordGirl must find a way to stop him and his evil band of robbers. Vocabulary Words:Delay, Captivated.
Granny and Clyde/Too Loud Crew (#302H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Granny and Clyde - Granny May cons Mr. Botsford into using him as her getaway driver as she goes on a citywide crime spree. WordGirl must find a way to turn Granny May in to the cops without putting her dad behind bars.
* Too Loud Crew - The Butcher and the Whammer unexpectedly team up and things get a little noisy. What happens when they both want to be the leader, not the sidekick? Will WordGirl be able to stop their crimes and restore the city streets to a quieter place to be?
- PBS Kids: Mon, Mar 13, 2017 -- 7:30am Remind me
The Fill-In/Word (Hicc)Up! (#402H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Fill-In - The Butcher volunteers to fill in when one of Dr. Two Brains' henchmen, Charlie, goes on vacation. But instead of giving him orders, Dr. Two Brains tries to convince him to team up to create the ultimate ham and cheese duo. It's up to WordGirl to intervene and still find time to go to the Around the Moon dance. Vocabulary Words: Surrender, Temporary.
Word (Hicc)Up! - While WordGirl tries to find a remedy for the hiccups, Chuck tries to get his condiment ray fixed by Hal Hardbargain. Can WordGirl stop Chuck's latest crime spree or will her hiccups stop her? And who is this new guy, Hal Hardbargain? Vocabulary Words: Remedy, Glitch.
The Invisi-Bill Hand/Birthday Town (#303H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Invisi-bill Hand - When Invisi-Bill and Big Left Hand Guy team up, Invisi-Bill quickly becomes jealous when he doesn't get any publicity for being the true villain that he is. WordGirl uses his need for fame to trick him into revealing himself.
* Birthday Town - At "Mr. Big's Birthday Time All the Time Party Supply Store" all of the parents are going crazy! They think every day is their child's birthday. WordGirl has to find a way to shut off Mr. Big's mind control device and get the Birthday Girl to stop being so greedy.
Leslie Makes It Big/Mouse Brain Take-Over (#403H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Leslie Makes it Big - When Mr. Big gets hauled off to jail, his assistant, Leslie, takes over to carry out their latest evil plan-building the most powerful mind control device ever! Will Mr. Big help WordGirl defeat Leslie, or will Leslie become bigger than Mr. Big? Vocabulary Words: Ridiculous, Assume.
Mouse Brain Take-over - Just as WordGirl is about to give TJ, the winner of the "WordGirl Synonym Contest," a tour of her secret hide-out, she discovers Dr. Two-Brains' is going on an all-out cheese rampage. This time he's more evil (and more mousy) than ever! Vocabulary Words: Abandon, Dilemma.
Chuck with a Sidekick of Brent/Yarn-4-Gold (#404H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Chuck with a Sidekick of Brent - Once again Chuck teams up with his successful brother, Brent who attempts to organize Chuck's robberies. But when Chuck rebels against the system he sets out to turn the city into a giant sandwich-unless WordGirl can stop him. Vocabulary Words: Accomplish, Schedule.
Yarn-4-Gold - WordGirl and Bampy team up to take down the villainous Granny May and stop her newest criminal enterprise-exchanging gold jewelry for one-of-a-kind purple yarn replacements. Vocabulary Words: Rubbish, Swap.
Whammer Anniversary/Rat Trap (#405H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Whammer Anniversary - Mr. and Mrs. Bots ford leave Becky to babysit TJ so they can celebrate their anniversary at a local ice cream parlor. When the Whammed can't get the sundae he orders he starts whamming. Becky has to find a way to save her parents, babysit TJ, and keep her secret identity intact. Vocabulary Words: Glimpse, Occasion.
Rat Trap - After an anonymous source tips off Word Girl, Dr. Two Brains smells a rat and his name is Hal Hard bargain! In order to get revenge, he forces Hal to create the ultimate weapon, a ray that turns superheroes into cheese! Vocabulary Words: Confiscate, Whiz.
Wordgirl and Bobbleboy/Crime in the Key of V (#406H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
WordGirl and BobbleBoy - TJ decides to make and sell his own WordGirl bobblehead dolls at all of her crime scenes. Unfortunately, the booming sales distract WordGirl so much that she loses her battle with Chuck! Will the bobblehead dolls put WordGirl out of business? Vocabulary Words: Bobble, Souvenir.
Crime in the Key of V - Determined to be the best at everything, the villainous Victoria Best sets out to be the best superhero in the city and put WordGirl out of commission for good. When Victoria captures Amazing Rope Guy with her tractor beam eyes will WordGirl have to settle for second best? Vocabulary Words: Exceptional, Meddle.
- KQED Plus: Fri, Mar 17, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me
Where Have All The Villains Gone?/Captain Tangent Returns (#407H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Where Have All the Villians Gone? - Ms. Question comes up with a brilliant plan to get rid of WordGirl: eliminate all of the city's villains so WordGirl is no longer needed. Will Ms. Question be able to keep WordGirl away? Or will a villian-less city need her after all. Vocabulary Words: Eliminate, Entire.
Captain Tangent Returns - With hopes of having an article published in the Big City Times, Scoops decides to go undercover and become part of Captain Tangent's pirate crew. After leaking Captain Tangent's plans to rob a vessel, will WordGirl make it time to save the day? Vocabulary Words: Vessel, Publish.
- KQED Plus: Mon, Mar 20, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me
Have Snob, Will Travel/Tobey's Playground Calamity (#408H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Have Snob, Will Travel - Unable to choose the most valuable items to steal, The Butcher kidnaps Reginald the jeweler and uses him for his knowledge of fine artifacts. Amidst a fence painting contest, Becky must put her paint brush down so that WordGirl can rescue Reginald and stop the Butcher's stealing spree. Vocabulary Words: Formal, Fret. Tobey's PlayGround Calamity - Ms. Davis holds a recycling fundraiser contest to raise money for a new playground, which was destroyed by villains over the weekend. It will be dedicated in honor of the winner. Will Becky finally be recognized for her merits over WordGirl? Or will Tobey and his evil robots destroy the city in his quest to win? Vocabulary Words: Dedicate, Calamity.
- KQED Plus: Tue, Mar 21, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me
The Birthday Girl's Monstrous Gift/Hal The Haggler (#409H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Birthday Girl's Monstrous Gift - After being captured by WordGirl and locked safely in a jar on the hottest day of the year, The Energy Monster convinces Eileen to free and feed him so that he is able to continue terrorizing the city and ruin the Summer Winter Carnival. WordGirl must recapture The Energy Monster but will she be able to do so when an angry Eileen turns into The Birthday Girl after her new pet is taken from her?
Hal the Haggler - While doing chores to save money for a new unicorn figurine, WordGirl must stop Granny May from stealing Cleopatra's Bed out of the museum. After a number of attempts, Granny May and WordGirl realize they are both being swindled by Hal. Will WordGirl team up with a villain in order to bring a swindler to justice?
- KQED Plus: Wed, Mar 22, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me
The Learnerer/Mr. Big's Dinner and a Scam (#410H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Learnerer - Using his talent to see things once and learn them immediately, The Learnerer is able to steal the giant Santa Tortuga diamond from Ms. Von Hoosinghaus. When WordGirl arrives to save the day, all of her moves are thwarted by The Learnerer, who has been studying her every move. Will she come up with a new move or will The Learnerer get away with the diamond?
Mr. Big's Dinner and a Scam - Mr. Big uses a mind control machine to convince an audience that his dinner theater show is a masterpiece worthy of big bucks, when in reality, it's the farthest thing from that. WordGirl must destroy the mind control machine and expose Mr. Big before he is able to empty the audiences' pocketbooks.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Mar 23, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me
Wordbot/Mount Rush Here (#411H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Wordbot - In order to get back at WordGirl for destroying his robots, Tobey builds a robot replica of WordGirl named WordBot. When WordBot gets jealous and turns against Tobey, WordGirl and Tobey are forced to team-up in order to defeat WordBot.
Mount Rush Here - When all the grown-ups suddenly go missing, the kids take full advantage of an adult-free world. But as it starts to take a toll on them, WordGirl discovers that Mr. Big is using yet another mind control device to make all the adults build a tribute in his honor. WordGirl must destroy the machine and rescue the adults, but can she do it without Mr. Big's help?
- KQED Plus: Fri, Mar 24, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me
Road Rage, Anger, and Fury/By Jove, You've Wrecked My Robots! (#412H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
By Jove, You've Wrecked My Robots! - With the hopes of exposing WordGirl's true identity, Tobey takes a game about evil robots to Becky's house. When the game turns out to be a real battle between actual robots, Becky must do what she can to save the city and keep WordGirl's true identity a secret.
Road Rage, Anger, and Fury - Feeling at the end of her rope and fed up with all of the city's traffic, Lady Redundant Woman creates an army of copies in order to block all of the other cars and get her own carried out of traffic. Can Becky successfully trick her family into believing that a Becky balloon is actually her so that WordGirl can get out into traffic to defeat Lady Redundant Woman?
- KQED Plus: Mon, Mar 27, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me
A World Without WordGirl, Part 1/A World Without WordGirl, Part 2 (#413H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Part 1 - When Becky's most amazing birthday party ever gets interrupted one too many times by citizens in need of WordGirl's assistance, she wishes on her birthday candle for a WordGirl-free world. After they're blown out, she realizes her wish has come true. What has she done?!
Part 2 - After making a wish for a WordGirl-free world, Becky realizes it has come true. Not only does WordGirl not exist, but Chuck is now the King and has the new city following all sorts of strange rules. Will Becky find the last piece of enchanted birthday cake so that she can wish for the return of WordGirl and make things go back to how they were before?
- KQED Plus: Tue, Mar 28, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me
Seize The Cheese/Ms. Question's Riddle Rampage! (#501H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Seize the Cheese - It's a beautiful Fall day and Mr. and Mrs. Botsford drag Becky and TJ away from their video game to enjoy a family hike. Dr. Two-Brains is also outside apple picking with his henchmen -- of course his plans involve seizing cheese, as well. Will Becky be able to sneak away from her family and become WordGirl to save the city's cheese? Vocabulary Words: Seize, Savor.
* Ms. Question's Riddle Rampage! - On their way to the beach, the Botsford family gets stuck in traffic - Ms. Question has put up a toll that citizens must answer a riddle to get through, otherwise, they'll be stranded! Will WordGirl be able to defeat Ms. Question by answering her most difficult riddle? Vocabulary Words: Stranded, Puzzled.
- KQED Plus: Wed, Mar 29, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me
The Meaty Dimension/The Case of the Copied Mrs. Botsford (#502H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Meaty Dimension - The Butcher discovers the portal where all of his meat is stored and concocts a plan to trap Huggy and WordGirl so that he can take over the city. Will WordGirl and Huggy be able to outsmart the butcher and get rid of his meat portal for good? Vocabulary Words: Portal, Overpower.
* The Case of the Copied Mrs. Botsford - LRW has made copies of all the important city officials and has sent them out into the city to do all of her dirty work. A copy of Mrs. Botsford has robbed the bank sending the real Mrs. Botsford to run from the police. Will WordGirl be able to prove her mom innocent? Vocabulary Words: Grip, Convince.
- KQED Plus: Thu, Mar 30, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me
The Good, The Bad, and the Chucky/Granny's Pet Plan (#503H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Good, the Bad, and the Chucky - Chuck is finally fulfilling his dream and selling grilled cheese sandwiches out of the back of his station wagon - a totally legitimate, non-villainous plan. But when Dr. Two-Brains smells cheese, he can't resist. Will Chuck be able to pursue his dream or will it be foiled by Dr. Two-Brains? Vocabulary Words: Pursue, Yearn.
* Granny's Pet Plan - It seems as though Granny May has given up a life of crime to knit cute little scarves for pets. But when everyone in the city begins to misplace their things, will WordGirl be able to figure out if people are really misplacing things or if someone else is responsible? Vocabulary Words: Accessory, Misplace(d).
- KQED Plus: Fri, Mar 31, 2017 -- 6:30pm Remind me