This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
A Better Mousetrap: Part 1/A Better Mousetrap: Part 2 (#313H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 1 - On the latest episode of "Getting the Scoop with Scoops," Scoops interviews WordGirl, reminiscing about her victorious adventures defeating Dr. Two Brains. Humiliated and worried about his villainous reputation, Dr. Two Brains hijacks the television studio with a Goop Ray to give WordGirl her final interview.
* A Better Mousetrap: Part 2 - In an attempt to maintain his dignity, Dr. Two Brains' takes over Scoops' talk show. He shows footage of himself defeating WordGirl, butt isn't long before WordGirl seizes the opportunity to turn the tides, and the cameras, restoring order to the show.
- KQED Kids: Sun, Oct 19, 2014 -- 1:30am
Quiz Show/The People Vs. Ms. Question (#225H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Quiz Show - Mrs. Botsford is a contestant on Seymour Smooth's new show "Win a Shiny New Car." When Becky realizes the other contestants are cheating for Smooth, she has to save her Mom from being tricked again. Can Becky help her mom win the challenge and defeat Seymour Smooth? Vocabulary Words: Legitimate, Elated.
* The People Vs. Ms. Question - When WordGirl puts Ms. Question on the stand, she confuses District Attorney Botsford so much that she forgets why she became a lawyer. WordGirl has to help her mom return to her quest for justice and stop Ms. Questions' tirade of inquiries. Vocabulary Words: Befuddled, Justice.
- KQED Kids: Sun, Oct 19, 2014 -- 5:30am
Mousezilla/Villain School (#123) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Mousezilla - Team Botsford goes head-to-head against Team Heaslip in the citywide scavenger hunt. Dr. Two-Brains and Tobey have also teamed up to create a mighty, metal Mouse-Zilla robot to attack the city and steal all its cheese. Will WordGirl be able to defeat Mouse-zilla and help the Botsford's win the scavenger hunt? Vocab words: Collaborate, Quest
* Villain School - In an attempt to inspire some novice villains, The Coach invites his prize student, The Whammer, to speak at his new school for Evil Villains and Arch Enemies. WordGirl faces off against this new pack of troublemakers to thwart their first assignment: stealing the legendary "Michelangelo's Whistle". Vocab words: Novice, Legendary