This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
Bampy Battles Bots/Truth, Revision, and the Lexicon Way (#311H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Bampy Battles Bots - The Botsfords couldn't be more excited to have Bampy, Becky and TJ's grandfather, visit! Becky is thrilled to see him until he tells her that he used to fight robots better than WordGirl. When Tobey invents the ultimate invincible robot, will Bampy be able to help WordGirl save the day?
* Truth, Revision, and the Lexicon Way - Mr. Big tries a new form of mind control by taking over the school's newspaper, the "Daily Rag". With his misleading articles and city-wide contests, Mr. Big threatens to reveal WordGirl's secret identity.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 1:30am
Big and Brent/Silence of the Whams (#608H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Big and Brent - Chuck is furious (and maybe a little jealous) when he finds out his brother Brent is spending time with Mr. Big. He can't understand why his brother wants to hang out with this criminal, and by his own free will-Mr. Big is NOT using mind control! After pursuing them around town, Chuck finally realizes he needs to talk to Brent about his feelings, but is it too late? Has Mr. Big got Brent right where he wants him? Vocabulary Words: Dubious, Conspire.
*Silence of the Whams - After losing his "wham" and deciding to give up crime, WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face try to help The Whammer come up with a new career. Will The Whammer find happiness being a jammer or a clammer or a crammer? Or will he figure out why he lost his "wham" in the first place and get back into a life of whamming? Vocabulary Words: Fragile, Burst.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 5:30am
What Would Wordgirl Do/Granny's Corner (#806H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
What Would WordGirl Do - Becky, Bob, TJ and Johnson are spending the day at the city water park... right after Mrs. Botsford finishes her seemingly unending list of errands. As the kids follow Mrs. Botsford to the bank, the grocery, everywhere but the water park, TJ and Johnson amuse themselves by imagining what WordGirl would do if a villain were to suddenly appear. Little do they know, their crime fighting knowledge will be put to the test when they finally arrive at the park. Vocabulary Words: Amuse, Errand. Granny's Corner - Granny May is the star of her own advice show called "Granny's Corner", and though her advice sounds innocent enough, it has a way of inciting chaos around the city. WordGirl knows Granny May is up to something (she always is), but how can a couple of pieces of bad advice be criminal? Vocabulary Words: Suggest, Pester.
Fortune Crookie/Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime (#611H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fortune Crookie - When Seymour Smooth's latest show is cancelled, the desperate host must come up with a plan to get some quick cash. Meanwhile, Becky is suspicious when the townspeople start giving their hard-earned money to a mysterious object that claims to know the future. Will WordGirl be able to connect Seymour to the scam and help the townspeople get their money back? Vocabulary Words: Predict, Enthrall.
* Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Crime - When Becky and Mr. Botsford head into the forest to find an important ingredient for their Bold Botsford Stew they run into trouble! Dr. Two Brains and his henchmen are also searching for Bold Botsford Basil to complete a stolen recipe. Will WordGirl step in to make sure all's fair in the forest? Vocabulary Words: Concoction, Elusive.
Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese/Kitty Cat Criminals (#609H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Dr. Two Brains, Mr. Cheese - Fed up with his henchmen, Dr. Two Brains begins the search for a new sidekick. He's thrilled to find Mr. Cheese, who seems to be perfect for the job, but soon regrets the decision as Mr. Cheese takes control and makes Dr. Two Brains HIS sidekick! Will Dr. Two Brains agree to take orders from a tiny, evil mouse? Will WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face stop the evil pair before it's too late? Vocabulary Words: Command, Location/Locate.
* Kitty Cat Criminals - When The Butcher and Chuck join forces, they have a surprisingly hard time coming up with a meat-and-sandwich related crime to commit. Stumped, they discover an opportunity to steal feline artifacts and memorabilia, prompting Chuck to bring back his former alter-ego, The Hansome Panther and the Butcher to take on the identity of his former sidekick Lil' Mittens! Will WordGirl be too distracted jazzing up her own costume to outsmart the duo and once again save the day? Vocabulary Words: Ornamental, Feline.
Sonny Days with a Chance of Showers/Seymour....Right After This (#401H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
SONNY DAYS WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS - Just when meteorologist, Sonny Days, is about to deliver the eagerly-awaited forecast, The Birthday Girl kidnaps him demanding that he announce her birthday on TV. Will WordGirl be able to free Sonny from the clutches of The Birthday Girl? Is it possible that today could be her real birthday? Vocabulary Words: Precipitation, Meteorologist. SEYMOUR-RIGHT AFTER THIS - When Seymour Smooth delays announcing his new show's winning ticket numbers, Becky gets suspicious. While the entire town is captivated by Seymour's exciting show, WordGirl must find a way to stop him and his evil band of robbers. Vocabulary Words: Delay, Captivated.
A Questionable Pair/All That Chazz (#610H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Questionable Pair - When Becky sees Ms. Question in the jewelry store having a friendly conversation with Reginald she wonders what she might be up to. What she can't see is that Ms. Question has joined forces with Invisi-Bill to trick Reginald and rob the store. Meanwhile, Scoops can see that Becky is distracted from the movie they're watching. Will Becky be able to figure out what the villains are up to? Will she be able to stop them as WordGirl and not abandon Scoops as Becky? Vocabulary Words: Flatter, Tactic.
* All That Chazz - There's a new kid in town! Chazz does what he wants and is the authority on all things "cool". TJ is so impressed with Chazz that he does everything Chazz tells him in order to be as cool as his new friend. What will happen when TJ's new friendship gets him involved with Dr. Two Brains? Will TJ turn his back on WordGirl in order to prove he's cool enough? Or will he discover that being true to himself is even cooler? Vocabulary Words: Fascinated, Obey.
Backyard Camping/The Power of Whamship (#706H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Backyard Camping - Becky, Violet and TJ want to try their hand at roughing it in the great outdoors, so they set up a tent in the Botsford backyard. Though TJ spends the night trying to frighten the girls with his best ghost stories, the night gets really scary when the Energy Monster breaks loose, making Violet confront her fear of the dark and WordGirl her fear of - spiders? Vocabulary Words: Portable, Farfetched.
* The Power of Whamship - It's a day at the beach for both superheroes and super villains. However, while Becky and Bob bicker over how to properly build a sand castle, The Whammer and Invisi-Bill form a new (crime-filled) friendship at the Villian School Barbeque. Can this friendship be the key to finally defeating WordGirl and Huggy, or will our superheroes resolve their differences in time to stop the crime spree? Vocabulary Words: Collaborate, Solo.
Go Gadget Go/Emergency Plan #999 (#612H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Go Gadget Go - TJ and his friend Johnson both think they are WordGirl's #1 fan and they compete to prove it! When WordGirl challenges them to each come up with a new gadget to help her fight crime, Johnson accepts help from Tobey! Will the device made by Johnson and Tobey help WordGirl or will it be another one of Tobey's tricks to try to control her? Vocabulary Words: Brainstorm, Gadget. < br />* Emergency Plan #999 - It's TJ to the rescue!?! When Dr. Two Brains captures Captain Huggy Face and forces WordGirl to remember all 998 of her emergency plans to get him back, WG realizes she needs help. WordGirl calls on her biggest fan, who just happens to be her little brother to help her. When Dr. Two Brains refuses to play fair, however, it becomes a Botsford family effort to save the day! Vocabulary Words: Courageous, Stunt.
It's Your Party and I'll Cry if I Want To/Becky's Bad-itude (#701H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* It's Your Party and I'll Cry if I Want To - Becky discovers that Violet and Scoops were invited to Katy's birthday party while she wasn't, and she can't help but feel a little left out. When Tobey sends his robots out on a citywide rampage, destroying everything in their path, Becky realizes she might not be the only one who wasn't on Katy's invite list. Can Beck- I mean, WordGirl lift her classmate's robotic spirits before he ruins the birthday party? Vocabulary Words: Rampage, Sensitive.
* Becky's Bad-itude - Not only are Vanilly and Billy a pair of outer space rock 'n roll ninjas, they're the stars of the most popular TV show at Becky's school, and anybody who is anybody is has tickets to their concert. Thanks to Mr. Botsford, Becky has tickets, too - to The Squishy Funbots Rollerama. At the concert, Becky, embarrassed, tries her hardest not to be seen, but when Dr. Two-Brains crashes the Funbots concert, WordGirl must come out of hiding. Can WordGirl stop Two-Brains in his cheesy tracks? And will Becky ever admit that she likes Squishy Funbots, even a little bit? Vocabulary Words: Juvenile, Lack.
First One to Win Wins/A Little Bigger WordGirl (#702H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* First One to Win Wins - At the Botsford house, TJ has turned everything into an impossible competition, causing Becky to grow more and more frustrated every time she loses. When the Butcher steals Mrs. Von Hoosinghaus' prize poodle, Becky is eager to suit up as WordGirl and finally claim victory. But is it possible WordGirl might actually lose to the Butcher? Or will she discover that there are more important things than being the winner? Vocabulary Words: Victor, Fume.
* A Little Bigger WordGirl - Uh oh! WordGirl is captured by Dr. Two-Brains. However, just when Two-Brains is about to shrink WordGirl to the size of a mouse, his plan backfires, and WordGirl becomes bigger, not smaller. Though her bigger size allows her to break free from Two-Brains, she quickly realizes that she can no longer control her super powers. Does this mean Two-Brains can finally take control of the city, and WordGirl is helpless to stop him? Vocabulary Words: Elongate, Adjust.
A Curious Case of Curiosity/There's No V In Team (#703H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Curious Case of Curiousity - When Mrs. Botsford gets zapped by Ms. Question's Curiosity Field Creator, she cannot help but bombard Becky and TJ with a string of endless questions. Will WordGirl be able to stop Ms. Question before she turns not only her mother, but the whole city into a bunch of relentless question-askers or will she find herself incurably curious, too? Vocabulary Words: Privacy, Interrogate.
* There's No V in Team - We all know how Victoria Best deals with losing, right? Not very well. So when Becky causes Victoria to publically lose the City Quiz Bowl Championship, Victoria hatches a plan to take back the title and reclaim her place at #1, no matter the cost. Will WordGirl get the trophy back to its rightful owners? Will she finally teach Victoria Best what it means to be a good sport?Okay, maybe that second part is asking a little too much. Vocabulary Words: Swipe, Triumph.
Pineapple of My Eye/Big Baby (#803H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Pineapple of My Eye - It's the 129th Annual Botsford Family BBQ, and tradition decrees that any Botsford 10-years-of-age must prepare a bowl of pineapple pistachio coleslaw in order to earn their apron. That means this year, it's Becky's turn to prepare this (very elaborate) coleslaw. It's an important rite of passage, and Becky is struggling to get the recipe just right. To make it even worse, Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy is on a mission to rid the city of pineapples, the main ingredient in Becky's coleslaw. Can WordGirl stop him in time, or will she end the day apron-less? Vocabulary Words: Eureka, Eradicate. Big Baby - Pretty Princess has released a limited edition Magic Sparkle Wand, and Becky Botsford really, really, really wants it. Mrs. Botsford tells her that if she wants the wand, she has to earn the money for it, so Becky gets a job plant sitting for her neighbor. The job seems easy enough, until Mr. Big begins his latest mind control scheme, which involves a ray that can turn anything - person, dog or beluga whale - into an adorable, baby version of itself. It's WordGirl to the rescue! But will Mr. Big cause Becky to neglect her plant-sitting duties and miss out on that Pretty Princess Wand? Vocabulary Words: Hire, Hydrate/Dehydrate.
Sparkling Clean/The Smile Collector (#704H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sparkling Clean - It's the day of the Pretty Princess Power Hour Marathon, and Becky is anxiously waiting for it to begin when Mrs. Botsford tells her that she cannot watch any TV until she finishes her chores. Becky decides to use her WordGirl superpowers not to complete her chores, but to hide the mess, and she discovers that her lack of responsibility may not only disappoint her parents, but Pretty Princess herself. Vocabulary Words: Shirk, Unruly.
* The Smile Collector - Violet is selling drawings to the public in exchange for smiles, and Becky, her best friend in the world, has promised to help her with her new business. However, when Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy causes trouble near Violet's art stand, Becky feels torn between her duties as a friend and her duties as the city's #1 superhero. Will WordGirl sacrifice her relationship with Violet to stop Chuck or will she keep her word to her friend, letting the super villain win? Vocabulary Words: Unique, Repulsive.
A Few Words from Wordgirl/Ears to You (#708H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Few Words from Wordgirl - The school is gearing up for Inspiration Day, and since WordGirl's heroic actions always uplift the town's citizens, the Principal asks WordGirl to make the keynote speech at the event. WordGirl agrees but immediately begins to feel the pressure. People are expecting a lot from her speech, and even though she can always be counted on to provide a word's definition, can WordGirl really use her words to inspire people? Vocabulary Words: Dawdle, Inspiration.
* Ears to You - Mr. Big is up to his mind-control tricks once again, this time through the use of some ultra adorable Squishy Bunny Ears. When Becky sees the Ears for sale, she scoffs, "Who wants to wear those?" Turns out, Mr. Botsford does, and as soon as he puts them on, he causes a citywide craze. People start buying up all of Mr. Big's Squishy Bunny Ears. It's BUN-demonium. Can WordGirl figure out Mr. Big's latest trick before the whole town is under his mind control? Vocabulary Words: Original, Laughable.
Accordion Tradition/Can't Touch This (#710H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Accordion Tradition - When Becky inherits Mrs. Botsford's old accordion, she discovers she comes from a long line of stellar female accordion players. At first, Becky is excited about learning an instrument, but she quickly realizes that she, well... isn't very good. She is pretty terrible actually. But her practice session gets cut short by Granny May who, with the help of the stolen Magnifying Diamond, is cracking safes all around the city. Can WordGirl defeat Granny May and still get in enough accordion practice to make Mrs. Botsford proud? Vocabulary Words: Hesitate, Select.
* Can't Touch This - The Botsfords are out enjoying a family hike through the woods. The sounds of leaves rustling, birds chirping and TJ and Becky's incessant arguing fill the air. TJ won't keep his hands off of Becky's things, and she is getting fed up. When the Botsfords stumble across WordGirl's secret spaceship hideout, TJ immediately runs inside, eager to play with all the cool gadgets inside. As Becky is rushing to get her family out of the hideout, she hears the Whammer whamming trees close by. If he discovers her hideout, WordGirl will really be in trouble! But how can she defeat the Whammer and monitor TJ at the same time? Vocabulary Words: Property, Tinker.
El Queso Mysterioso/Putt with Honor (#711H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* El Queso Mysterioso - It's the day of the Magical Magicians Convention, and the entire Botsford family is excited to go and see their favorite magician, El Mysterioso, perform live. Everyone except Becky, that is, who would much rather be at the Pretty Princess book signing across the street. But Mr. Botsford emphasizes how important it is that they spend the day as a family. In the middle of the convention, Becky's super hearing picks up the sound of Dr. Two-Brains evil cackle from across the city. What could he be up to? Something criminal, no doubt. Can Becky figure out a way to suit up as WordGirl without missing out on family time and disappointing her father? Vocabulary Words: Illusion, Influence.
* Putt with Honor - TJ Botsford is mere hours away from winning the local mini golf tournament and getting his picture on Patrick Needlemeyer's Miniature Golf Super Universe Wall of Fame (which is only the biggest deal ever) . When Becky catches Eileen cheating - "I have to win because it's my birfday!" - she knows she has to stop her.She can't let TJ lose to Eileen! But what lengths will Becky go to prevent Eileen from winning? Will she go so far as to cheat herself? Vocabulary Words: Concentrate, Tournament.
Staycation/Dr. No-Voice (#804H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Staycation - The Botsford Family is excited for their big, tropical vacation. A week of relaxation is very much needed, especially for a tired WordGirl! However, their plans get ruined when a big snowstorm cancels their flight. Mr. Botsford decides they're going to make the best of it by having a tropical(ish) vacation inside their own house! But that vacation gets put in jeopardy, too, when Mr. Big unveils his latest mind control scheme, causing Becky's vacation to become anything but relaxing. Vocabulary Words: Balmy, Frigid. Dr. No-Voice - Dr. Two-Brains went out for a night of Villain Karaoke, and now his voice is hoarse, which is a big problem for a villain who loves to talk. Since he can't just stop committing crimes, Dr. Two-Brains hires an actor to serve as his voice in the meantime. Now, WordGirl has Dr. Two-Brains, his henchman and his voice actor to defeat, and to make matters worse, Becky has really hurt TJ's feelings. But how can she take the time to make things right with her brother when there's a crime spree to stop?! Vocabulary Words: Hoarse, Modify.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Sep 14, 2016 -- 11:30pm Remind me
- KQED Kids: Thu, Sep 15, 2016 -- 5:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Mon, Sep 19, 2016 -- 7:30pm Remind me
- KQED Kids: Mon, Sep 19, 2016 -- 11:30pm Remind me
- KQED Kids: Tue, Sep 20, 2016 -- 1:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Tue, Sep 20, 2016 -- 5:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Thu, Sep 22, 2016 -- 7:30pm Remind me
- KQED Kids: Fri, Sep 23, 2016 -- 1:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Sat, Sep 24, 2016 -- 7:30pm Remind me
- KQED Kids: Sat, Sep 24, 2016 -- 11:30pm Remind me
- KQED Kids: Sun, Sep 25, 2016 -- 1:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Sun, Sep 25, 2016 -- 5:30am Remind me
Kid Math, Part 1/Kid Math, Part 2 (#712H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Kid Math, Part 1 - Turns out there's a new kid superhero in Fair City - Kid Math! From the planet Hexagon! And because his is from another planet, he is a little... well... clueless as to how to be a superhero on the planet Earth. He doesn't really understand the whole secret identity thing, and his crime fighting methods are a bit strange. Will Kid Math accidentally let Dr. Two-Brains get away with his plan to turn the entire city into cheese, or even worse, will he reveal WordGirl's real identity? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Kid Math, Part 2 - Becky Botsford (aka WordGirl) is trying to teach Rex (aka Kid Math) what it really means to be a superhero, that it is about protecting the town's citizens, not just defeating villains. And Rex's re education isn't exactly going as planned. Can WordGirl get Kid Math into fighting shape in time to stop Dr. Two-Brains from zapping the entire city with his cheese ray, or will the city she loves become Dr. Two-Brains' next snack? Vocabulary Words: Calculate, Equal/Equation, Reproduce, Hint.
Royally Framed/Wordgirl Vs. Tobey Vs. The Dentist (#713H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Royally Framed - Lady Redundant Woman is at the museum copying famous works of art when she becomes distracted and accidentally copies the Royal Dandy, bringing him to life... again. Royal Dandy's first priority is to make himself some mates, so he steals items from the museum and hands them out around town as gifts. When WordGirl confronts him, Royal Dandy pins the crime on her. Now the whole town thinks WordGirl is a thief! How will WordGirl outsmart the Royal Dandy and save her reputation? Vocabulary Words: Vain, Knickknack. < br>* WordGirl vs. Tobey vs. The Dentist - TJ, Becky and Bob are spending the afternoon with the coolest person in town - the dentist! Every kid loves their time with Dr. Clocktormocktor, except Tobey, who comes storming out of the exam room, adamant that there is no way he has a cavity. He tries to console himself with a delicious candy bar, but one bite sends him reeling in pain. Cradling his jaw, Tobey orders his robots to destroy the candy factory, which he sees as the cause of his pain, and since Becky (aka WordGirl) is stuck in a dentist's chair, this just might be one crime Tobey gets away with... Vocabulary Words: Appointment, Cavity.
Patch Game/Girls Day Out Throws Chuck (#805H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Patch Game - The city is giving away a Key to the City to whichever City Scout can earn the most skill patches in a single day. Even though WordGirl has won dozens of Keys, ordinary Becky Botsford hasn't won any. Becky wants to win the Key to show that there is more to her than just super speed and super strength. Trouble is, Tobey also wants to win the Key. So badly in fact, he uses his robot to cheat and earn skill patches for him. Will Becky resist using her super powers and compete honestly or will her desire to win get the better of her? Vocabulary Words: Award, Eventually. Girls' Day Out Throws Chuck - Mrs. Botsford is treating Becky, Bob and Violet to a relaxing day at a spa far, far away - so far, that Becky's super hearing can't pick up any sounds from the city. Becky thinks this is great; WordGirl deserves a day off! But timing could not be worse when Chuck decides to go on a crime spree. Will Chuck finally get away with his crimes and WordGirl return to a city covered in ketchup? Vocabulary Words: Tranquil, Haven.
Trustworthy Tobey/The Tooth Hurts (#807H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Trustworthy Tobey - Becky is returning a very, very large stack of books to the library, and - oh no! - she is one book short, which means she can't rent the latest in the Princess Triana series. Suddenly, she remembers that she loaned that book to Tobey. Becky shifts the blame to Tobey, who insists he returned the book to Becky days ago. The librarian believes Becky, and Tobey, hurt at being called irresponsible, sends his robots out to destroy the library. Will WordGirl stop the robots, or will her beloved library be crushed? Vocabulary Words: Trustworthy, Shipshape. The Tooth Hurts - Scoops is going to be absent from school for a few days (for reasons he wants to keep private), and he asks Becky to take over the Daily Rag while he is gone. While Scoops is gone, Becky makes the story behind his absence front-page news. Scoops is mortified - now everyone in the school knows his embarrassing secret! Scoops wants to make Becky feel as crummy as he did, but would he really go so far as to reveal WordGirl's secret identity? Vocabulary Words: Absent, Mortify/Mortified.
The Two-Brains Boogie/Field Day Fun with Robo-Tobey (#202H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Two Brains Boogie - Dr. Two Brains is at it again-this time he's threatening to turn all the town's buildings into cheese. When he traps WordGirl outside the city limits she has to figure out how to stop his cheesy plan and get to the Boogie Oogie Oogie dance contest on time! Vocabulary Words: Shimmy, Indestructible.
* Field Day Fund with Robo-Tobey - Becky's really excited about the big field day competition at school. But when Tobey wins the potato sack race and the flexed arm hang she suspects something is awry. Becky has to figure out Tobey's tricks or else lose her chance at winning the coveted super deluxe teachers-only magic markers. Vocabulary Words: Authentic, Competition.
Slumber Party Pooper /Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman (#203H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Slumber Party Pooper - Becky finally convinces her parents to let her have her first slumber party. But who invited Eileen, a.k.a. The Birthday Girl? Becky has to find a way to placate the bratty guest and still have fun at her own party.
* Line Lessons with Lady Redundant Woman - It's the last straw when someone cuts Beatrice Bixby in line. She transforms into Lady Redundant Woman and dispatches her copies to dole out some payback in the form of rude behavior. It's up to WordGirl put a stop to their impolite ways.
Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars/Great Granny May (#204H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Mr. Big's Dolls and Dollars - Everyone in town is obsessed with the new Walk& Talk WordGirl doll. There's just one BIG problem: she misuses and misspells words!
* Great Granny May - After a salon robbery the conniving Granny May is sentenced to house arrest - with her Mom, Great Granny May. Will house arrest and Granny May's doting mother get in the way of her crazy crime sprees?
World's Best Dad/The Good Old, Bad Old Days (#813H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
World's Best Dad - When Becky orders a gigantic book of world records, she decides it's time to help her dad break one. Unfortunately, Victoria Best finds out about their plan and decides she should be the world record holder, not Mr. Botsford. After being bested by Victoria again and again, Becky comes up with a brand new record - one that isn't even in the record book! Will Mr. Botsford beat Victoria fair and square, or will she find a way to take the prize? Vocabulary Words: Attempt, Combine/Combination. The Good Old, Bad Old Days - Becky and Scoops are ready to start working on their school project when the Butcher charges past them. After Becky finds out that he's up to no good, WordGirl is on the case - but the Butcher has changed his usual routine, and leaves WordGirl in the dust! WordGirl discovers that the Butcher's new moves came from a book about how to defeat super heroes. Can WordGirl take back the book and defeat the Butcher before it's too late? Vocabulary Words: Hazy, Reminisce.
Time-Out with Two-Brains/Dr. Wordgirl-Brains (#809H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Time-Out with Two-Brains - Unfortunately for Becky, it's her turn to take home the class pet - a hairy, scary, crawly tarantula named Shaggy. Though she is afraid of the spider, it's her responsibility to care for him, which means when Dr. Two-Brains reveals his latest cheesy crime, Shaggy comes along for the ride. Will WordGirl's fear of the spider get in her way, or will she find a way to overcome her phobia? Vocabulary Words: Volunteer, Habitat. Dr. WordGirl-Brains - When Dr. Two-Brains realizes his vault of cheese is going to expire, he decides the only way to save his beloved cheese is to freeze time. WordGirl and Captain Huggyface start to enjoy the extra hours of relaxation, until they find out the city could be frozen forever! Can our dynamic duo put a stop to Dr. Two-Brains and before his pause is permanent? Vocabulary Words: Expire, Pause.
A Vote for Becky/Class Act (#201H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* A Vote for Becky: Mrs. Botsford is running for D.A. and Becky is running for student council president. Tobey decides to run against Becky and uses his robots to distract WordGirl. How will Becky win the election and save the city from total robot destruction?
* Class Act: The Butcher decides that his "wordiability" is getting in the way of his robbing sprees. So he enrolls in an adult education class to learn to articulate. Will the Butcher's new speech skills finally give him the advantage he needs to defeat WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face?
Theme Park Wham-Page/Chuck Makes A Buck (#205H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Theme Park Wham-Page - Becky and Bob are anxiously waiting in line for their chance to ride The Coaster - the ultimate new roller coaster ride. The Whammer's enthusiasm for chocolate hot dogs and hi-striker machines at the park could ruin a totally fun day. Will WordGirl forfeit her chance to ride the coaster in order to stop the Whammer destroying the park? Vocabulary Words: Patience, Enthusiastic.
* Chuck's Job - WordGirl helps Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy get a job as the spokesman for Edible Edibles Sandwiches hoping he will give up a life of crime to stay on the straight and narrow. But Chuck becomes determined to show people what a real sandwich is. Vocabulary Words: Stupendous, Edible.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Sep 30, 2016 -- 11:30pm Remind me