This series follows the adventures of mild-mannered fifth grader, Becky Bostford, who becomes WordGirl armed with a cape, vocabulary words and lots of definitions.
The Masked Meat Marauder/Sandwich World (#120) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Masked Meat Marauder - While the Botsfords and the Mings go head to head in a charity car wash, the Butcher battles his new rival--the Masked Meat Marauder. Can this town handle two meat-flinging villains or will WordGirl have to send one of them packing?
* Sandwich World - Chuck is fed up with living at home in his mom's basement. So he builds an evil lair, Sandwich World! Will WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face escape Chuck's crazy sandwich theme park? And will Chuck be strong enough to avoid getting homesick?
- KQED Kids: Tue, May 24, 2016 -- 1:30am
- KQED Kids: Sun, May 29, 2016 -- 1:30am Remind me
Sparkling Clean/The Smile Collector (#704H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sparkling Clean - It's the day of the Pretty Princess Power Hour Marathon, and Becky is anxiously waiting for it to begin when Mrs. Botsford tells her that she cannot watch any TV until she finishes her chores. Becky decides to use her WordGirl superpowers not to complete her chores, but to hide the mess, and she discovers that her lack of responsibility may not only disappoint her parents, but Pretty Princess herself. Vocabulary Words: Shirk, Unruly.
* The Smile Collector - Violet is selling drawings to the public in exchange for smiles, and Becky, her best friend in the world, has promised to help her with her new business. However, when Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy causes trouble near Violet's art stand, Becky feels torn between her duties as a friend and her duties as the city's #1 superhero. Will WordGirl sacrifice her relationship with Violet to stop Chuck or will she keep her word to her friend, letting the super villain win? Vocabulary Words: Unique, Repulsive.
Violet Superhero/Big Business (#121) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
Violet Superhero - There's a new superhero in town when Violet becomes "The Framer." It seems like her "superpowers" aren't much help while WordGirl is doing all the crime-fighting. But when the Butcher attacks "The Framer" comes to the rescue. Big Business - Mr. Big rigs Businesspaloozafest, putting on a spectacle at his booth, in order to win ownership of the biggest building in town. It's up to Huggy to disarm the mind control ray so that WordGirl can stop Mr. Big from cheating-and speaking gibberish.
Mousezilla/Villain School (#123) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY7 (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Mousezilla - Team Botsford goes head-to-head against Team Heaslip in the citywide scavenger hunt. Dr. Two-Brains and Tobey have also teamed up to create a mighty, metal Mouse-Zilla robot to attack the city and steal all its cheese. Will WordGirl be able to defeat Mouse-zilla and help the Botsford's win the scavenger hunt? Vocab words: Collaborate, Quest
* Villain School - In an attempt to inspire some novice villains, The Coach invites his prize student, The Whammer, to speak at his new school for Evil Villains and Arch Enemies. WordGirl faces off against this new pack of troublemakers to thwart their first assignment: stealing the legendary "Michelangelo's Whistle". Vocab words: Novice, Legendary