Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
The Monster In 3-B/Cat-Tastrophe (#102) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
"The Monster in 3-B" - At the beginning of the new school year the Howards get new neighbors that Clifford and the other animals are, at first, nervous to meet.
"Cat-tastrophe" - Clifford tries to be a good host when Flo and Zo stay with the Howards, but the kittens are not the most considerate guests.
Sock It to Me/My Toy (#105) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sock It To Me - Daffodil feels left out when Clifford and Emily Elizabeth have a great time playing with the "sock spider." Can Clifford think up a new fun way to include Daffodil in the game too?
* My Toy - Will Clifford and the gang understand why Jorge doesn't want to share his toy?
Jorge and the Dog Run/Clifford's Club House (#103) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Jorge and the Dog Run - Clifford and Jorge reminisce about the day they met, a day that ended in a big surprise.
* Paw Print Picasso - When Clifford accidentally gets paw prints on Emily Elizabeth's painting for the art show, it has a surprising result.
Friends of All Ages/Clifford's Super Sleepover (#106) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Friends of All Ages - When an older dog, Tricksie, moves into the apartment complex, she helps Clifford and Jorge learn that it's possible to be friends with someone who is not the same age.
* Clifford's Super Sleepover - When Emily Elizabeth goes to Nina's for a sleepover, Clifford's friends try to come up with ways to distract him from his loneliness until bedtime.
Lost and Found/Basketball Blunders (#213) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Lost and Found: Daffodil's stuffed bunny, Bubbles, is missing and Daffodil blames Clifford. After totaling EE's bedroom, Bubbles turns up in the toy basket, and Daffodil must admit that she's been as careless as Clifford.
* Basketball Blunders: EE and her friends think they have to take it easy when they play the kids on Mr. Solomon's wheelchair basketball team. But by the end of the game, they realize they've misjudged their abilities.
Valentine Schmalentine/Sweethearts Dance (#214) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Valentine Schmalentine: Clifford and Daffodil get very competitive over who can make EE the best Valentine's Day gift of all. In the end, they realize she would have loved whatever they gave her, because she loves them.
* Sweethearts Dance: EE's excitement over the Father/Daughter-Mother/Sondance at the Community Center turns to anxiety when she realizes she and her dad have to dance in front of a crowd.
Paw Print Picasso/Hup Hup (#104) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford's Carnival - Everyone, including Clifford, knows to work as a team to put on this year's Fall Carnival. Jetta sees herself as a boss rather than a team player but soon learns the importance of being a team player.
* Clifford's Doggy Reunion - Clifford and Emily are excited - Cousin Laura and her dog Rex are coming to visit! They haven't seen each other since Clifford was a little puppy! When they arrive, Emily and Clifford find Laura and Rex are different than they remember them. They learn that people change and adjustments have to be made.
Clifford's Field Trip/Helping Paws (#107) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford's Field Trip - The kids hide Clifford when he comes to the school fieldtrip.
* Helping Paws - Clifford babysits the four mice.
Nina's Perfect Party/Just The Right Size (#108) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Nina's Perfect Party - Nina's perfectly planned birthday party gets flooded out at the T-shirt shop. Can Emily Elizabeth come up with a great idea to save Nina's birthday?
* Just The Right Size - Mrs. Howard can't find her car keys before Emily Elizabeth's recital, and Daffodil tells Clifford he is too small to help.