Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
Puppy Dog Power/Extra! Extra! (#201) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Puppy Dog Power - When Clifford and Jorge find that their new rather large puppy playmate Bruno plays too rough for them, they ditch him rather than tell him the truth. But upon realizing how much they've hurt his feelings, they discover that telling the truth is far less hurtful and is, in fact, the best way to be friends.
* Extra! Extra! - The kids agree to create a local newspaper for the neighborhood. At first they aren't sure they can do it. But with the support of each other - and by believing in themselves - they manage to create an exciting newspaper filled with stories from around the neighborhood.
Keeping Cool/Socks and Snooze (#101) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* "Keeping Cool" - It's always fun when Evan is baby-sitting Emily Elizabeth and Clifford. This time Evan tries to impress Vanessa, the new girl in the building, but finds that she is most impressed when he is just being himself.
* "Socks and Snooze" - When Emily Elizabethcan't find one of her "lucky" socks for the first day of school Cliff ord is determined to hunt it down for her, and ends up finding it in avery surprising place.
Sandcastle Hassle/School Daze (#204) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sandcastle Hassle: EE and Nina join in a sandcastle competition at the beach. Goaded by another contestant's dog, Clifford and Jorge become super competitive to help their girls win. It's EE who has to explain that they didn't enter the contest to win, but to have fun. < br>* School Daze: As the kids go off for their first day of school, the gang decides in would be fun to have their own school, too. There's just one problem. While they seem to have five qualified teachers, they only have one willing pupil-Clifford. When an overworked Clifford is too tired to play with EE after school, the gang realizes how unfair they've been, and set up school in a more equitable way.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Jun 1, 2016 -- 11:00am
- KQED Kids: Mon, Jun 6, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Sat, Jun 11, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Mon, Jul 11, 2016 -- 7:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Tue, Jul 26, 2016 -- 11:00am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Fri, Jul 29, 2016 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED Kids: Sun, Jul 31, 2016 -- 11:00am Remind me
Small Packages/Clifford's Magic Lamp (#202) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Small Packages - At the Dog Run, Clifford can't wait to play with Jorge and the other dogs. But as they play, Clifford is constantly reminded of how small he is. When a ball lands on top of a bush, he needs Daffodil's help to get it down. When he can't make it over an obstacle course fence, Norville flies down to give him a boost. When Mrs. Z handsout biscuits, Clifford is crowded out, and only gets a biscuit becaus e Jorge saves him one. Clifford is just fed up with being small. But his friends remind him that they, too, have their own idiosyncrasies todeal with - Jorge has an extra- long body, Norville has all those fea thers, and Daffodil has her floppy ears. But, Clifford says, all thosethings are what make them what they are. And they point out that ther e are great things about being small, too, and that's what makes Clifford the special puppy that he is.
* Clifford's Magic Lamp - Emily Elizabeth has read Clifford the story of Aladdin and the Magic Lamp and he can't wait to share it with his friends. Of course, Norville knows all about it - he even knows where to find the lamp! While he's off fetching it, Jorge, Daffodil, and Clifford imagine how they're going to spend their wishes. In the end, they all realize they already have everything they need.
The Monster In 3-B/Cat-Tastrophe (#102) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
"The Monster in 3-B" - At the beginning of the new school year the Howards get new neighbors that Clifford and the other animals are, at first, nervous to meet.
"Cat-tastrophe" - Clifford tries to be a good host when Flo and Zo stay with the Howards, but the kittens are not the most considerate guests.
Celebrating Spring/Garden Delights (#205) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Celebrating Spring: The kids gather to turn a vacant lot into a city garden. But without a plan, things turn into a chaotic mess. It's only when they finally work together that they create a beautiful garden.
* Garden Delights: When Jenny replants a broken willow branch so that it can grow to be a new tree, Norville tells the gang the same trick works with broken toys. The animals' effort to replant their toys results in nothing but a big muddy mess, until the kids come to their aid, and on their own, decide to create new toys from the old.
Finder's Keepers/You're Famous! (#203) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Finders Keepers: When Jorge digs up a shark tooth necklace in the courtyard, it is taken from him and given to its rightful owner. He cannot understand why "Finders Keepers Loser Weepers" (the children's proverb of dubious ethical merit) doesn't apply. He takes the necklace back and buries it again. Clifford sees this and must decide if he should dig it up and return it, or protect his friend - even though he believes that Jorge is wrong. Clifford resolves the problem by convincing Jorge to do the right thing.
* You're Famous!: Nina and Jorge become instant celebrities when they get their picture in the newspaper. All this attention makes them act differently and alienate their friends. When their "15 minutes" ends and isolation sets in, Nina and Jorge realize that it's time to mend fences and come back to earth. Luckily, their friends are there to welcome them back.
Jorge and the Dog Run/Clifford's Club House (#103) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Jorge and the Dog Run - Clifford and Jorge reminisce about the day they met, a day that ended in a big surprise.
* Paw Print Picasso - When Clifford accidentally gets paw prints on Emily Elizabeth's painting for the art show, it has a surprising result.
Clifford The Scary Puppy/Things That Go Bump (#206) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford the Scary Puppy: Evan goes a little too far when he's playing spooky tricks on the kids, until Clifford accidentally gives him a good scare in.
* Things That Go Bump: There's a costume camp-out party in the courtyard on Halloween night. Everyone drifts off to sleep but Clifford, who's too spooked by unfamiliar sounds to close his eyes. Norville comes to his rescue, and together they discover that the "things that go bump" are only frightening in their imaginations.
Lights, Camera, Action/Basketball Babysitter (#124) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Lights, Camera, Action - Inspired by a classroom visit by Ken Burns, Emily Elizabeth, Nina and Shun try to make a documentary highlighting people in their neighborhood. But they're so busy trying to do their jobs that they don't realize how they're messing up their interviews. After they learn a lesson from Clifford about having respect for others, they make a successful documentary.
* Basketball Babysitter - Evan get tickets to see his hero, Allan Houston, play basketball, and he's really excited. Emily Elizabeth and Clifford come along, and they strike up a friendship with Allan Houston's daughter, Remie, and her beagle puppy, Hoops. Evan winds up babysitting for Remie and Hoops during the game. He's happy to do it, but he winds up missing most of the game. But he's a good sport about it, and when Allan Houston makes it up to him by playing some one-on-one basketball with him - it's his dream come true!