Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
Celebrating Spring/Garden Delights (#205) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Celebrating Spring: The kids gather to turn a vacant lot into a city garden. But without a plan, things turn into a chaotic mess. It's only when they finally work together that they create a beautiful garden.
* Garden Delights: When Jenny replants a broken willow branch so that it can grow to be a new tree, Norville tells the gang the same trick works with broken toys. The animals' effort to replant their toys results in nothing but a big muddy mess, until the kids come to their aid, and on their own, decide to create new toys from the old.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Mar 27, 2015 -- 6:30am
- KQED Kids: Sun, Mar 29, 2015 -- 11:00am email reminder
But I Really, Really Saw It!/The Perfect Pancake (#208) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* But I Really, Really Saw It!: Clifford becomes the little dog who cried wolf when he claims to have seen a huge flying dinosaur and an enormous floating teddy bear. The problem is ... he's telling the truth. When no one believes him, Clifford retreats into himself, and wants to run away. But when he sees a man holding onto the ear of an immense floating turkey and calling for help, Clifford knows he has to put his pride aside and get someone to believe him.
* The Perfect Pancake: Mr. Solomon, who is hosting Thanksgiving, plans to make his mom's favorite potato pancakes for the occasion. When the pancakes are a disaster, everyone surprises him by bringing their own special brand of pancakes to the holiday dinner.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Mar 27, 2015 -- 11:00am
Puppy Dog Power/Extra! Extra! (#201) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Puppy Dog Power - When Clifford and Jorge find that their new rather large puppy playmate Bruno plays too rough for them, they ditch him rather than tell him the truth. But upon realizing how much they've hurt his feelings, they discover that telling the truth is far less hurtful and is, in fact, the best way to be friends.
* Extra! Extra! - The kids agree to create a local newspaper for the neighborhood. At first they aren't sure they can do it. But with the support of each other - and by believing in themselves - they manage to create an exciting newspaper filled with stories from around the neighborhood.
- KQED Kids: Sat, Mar 28, 2015 -- 6:30am
Sandcastle Hassle/School Daze (#204) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sandcastle Hassle: EE and Nina join in a sandcastle competition at the beach. Goaded by another contestant's dog, Clifford and Jorge become super competitive to help their girls win. It's EE who has to explain that they didn't enter the contest to win, but to have fun. < br>* School Daze: As the kids go off for their first day of school, the gang decides in would be fun to have their own school, too. There's just one problem. While they seem to have five qualified teachers, they only have one willing pupil-Clifford. When an overworked Clifford is too tired to play with EE after school, the gang realizes how unfair they've been, and set up school in a more equitable way.
- KQED Kids: Sat, Mar 28, 2015 -- 11:00am
Small Packages/Clifford's Magic Lamp (#202) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Small Packages - At the Dog Run, Clifford can't wait to play with Jorge and the other dogs. But as they play, Clifford is constantly reminded of how small he is. When a ball lands on top of a bush, he needs Daffodil's help to get it down. When he can't make it over an obstacle course fence, Norville flies down to give him a boost. When Mrs. Z handsout biscuits, Clifford is crowded out, and only gets a biscuit becaus e Jorge saves him one. Clifford is just fed up with being small. But his friends remind him that they, too, have their own idiosyncrasies todeal with - Jorge has an extra- long body, Norville has all those fea thers, and Daffodil has her floppy ears. But, Clifford says, all thosethings are what make them what they are. And they point out that ther e are great things about being small, too, and that's what makes Clifford the special puppy that he is.
* Clifford's Magic Lamp - Emily Elizabeth has read Clifford the story of Aladdin and the Magic Lamp and he can't wait to share it with his friends. Of course, Norville knows all about it - he even knows where to find the lamp! While he's off fetching it, Jorge, Daffodil, and Clifford imagine how they're going to spend their wishes. In the end, they all realize they already have everything they need.
- KQED Kids: Sun, Mar 29, 2015 -- 6:30am email reminder
Clifford The Scary Puppy/Things That Go Bump (#206) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford the Scary Puppy: Evan goes a little too far when he's playing spooky tricks on the kids, until Clifford accidentally gives him a good scare in.
* Things That Go Bump: There's a costume camp-out party in the courtyard on Halloween night. Everyone drifts off to sleep but Clifford, who's too spooked by unfamiliar sounds to close his eyes. Norville comes to his rescue, and together they discover that the "things that go bump" are only frightening in their imaginations.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 6:30am email reminder
Clifford's Little Friend/Tricky Business (#209) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford's Little Friend: After promising to play with little Lewis Sidarsky, Clifford gets into a game of ball with his older friends that Lewis is too small to play. When he realizes Lewis has disappeared, Clifford must find his friend, apologize and make amends. * Tricky Business: While babysitting for Emily Elizabeth, Evan mistakenly believes he has made Clifford really disappear with his new magic trick kit. Instead of telling Emily Elizabeth about it right away, he tries to keep her distracted while he frantically tries to find the littlepup.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 11:00am email reminder
The Big Surprise/Be My Guest (#207) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Big Surprise: When Clifford's plan to give Daffodil a surprise birthday party collapses, he is afraid she'll be disappointed. But Daffodil is touched and thrilled that he made the effort and that all her friends have gathered to celebrate her special day.
* Be My Guest: When Norville injures his wing he's taken in by Emily Elizabeth. At first, Clifford is happy to have him, but gradually the puppy becomes tired of sharing his things and Emily Elizabeth's attention and begins to act out.
- KQED Kids: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 -- 6:30am email reminder
The Big, Big Present/Hanukah Plunder Blunder (#210) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Big, Big Present: The kittens accidentally break the Menorah. Their "sticky" attempts to fix it result in a special, if unusual, Menorah that becomes part of their annual celebration.
* Hanukah Plunder Blunder: Zo can't resist sneaking in and opening all eight of his presents on the first night of Hanukah. He soon realizes that he's spoiled his own fun by taking the surprise out of each night. Flo comes to the rescue by allowing him to share in her new gifts.
- KQED Kids: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 -- 11:00am email reminder
Show and Tell/What A Story (#211) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Show and Tell: Although it lacks high tech robotics and glitz, EE's presentation of how she cares for Clifford is the hit of Show and Tell.
* What a Story: When Daffodil agrees to tell the little Sidarsky kids a story, she's all set with a tale that's utterly satisfying. for a rabbit. It's not until she finally begins to incorporate some of the others' ideas that the story becomes a hit with her audience.
- KQED Kids: Wed, Apr 1, 2015 -- 11:00am email reminder
Heroes and Friends/The Cookie Crumbles (#212) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* When I Grow Up - Clifford's Big Idea: Be Respectful. When Jetta hears that Charley wants to be a Martial Arts Master when he grows up, she gives him a hard time about it. But Jetta soon learns that everyone's dreams are valuable and worthy.
* Not Now, I'm Busy - Clifford's Big Idea: Help Others. Clifford, Cleo and T-Bone go to KC's house to visit him, but K.C. tells the gang he's too busy to play and Cleo feels slighted. Later, when the dogs walk by K.C.'s house and see K.C.'s owner reading to him, Cleo's hurt is compounded. Eventually the dogs learn that K.C. is moving to the island to be an assistance dog. The dogs learn that even though sometimes friends aren't always available, they're still friends.
- KQED Kids: Thu, Apr 2, 2015 -- 11:00am email reminder
Lost and Found/Basketball Blunders (#213) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Lost and Found: Daffodil's stuffed bunny, Bubbles, is missing and Daffodil blames Clifford. After totaling EE's bedroom, Bubbles turns up in the toy basket, and Daffodil must admit that she's been as careless as Clifford.
* Basketball Blunders: EE and her friends think they have to take it easy when they play the kids on Mr. Solomon's wheelchair basketball team. But by the end of the game, they realize they've misjudged their abilities.
- KQED Kids: Fri, Apr 3, 2015 -- 11:00am email reminder
Valentine Schmalentine/Sweethearts Dance (#214) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Valentine Schmalentine: Clifford and Daffodil get very competitive over who can make EE the best Valentine's Day gift of all. In the end, they realize she would have loved whatever they gave her, because she loves them.
* Sweethearts Dance: EE's excitement over the Father/Daughter-Mother/Sondance at the Community Center turns to anxiety when she realizes she and her dad have to dance in front of a crowd.
- KQED Kids: Mon, Apr 6, 2015 -- 11:00am email reminder