Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
Clifford's Field Trip/Helping Paws (#107) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford's Field Trip - The kids hide Clifford when he comes to the school fieldtrip.
* Helping Paws - Clifford babysits the four mice.
- KQED Kids: Sun, Aug 28, 2016 -- 6:30am
- KQED Plus: Tue, Sep 27, 2016 -- 7:30am Remind me
Clifford's Winter Spirit/Flo-Motion (#110) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford's Winter Spirit - Norville is feeling sad and lonely when it seems as though he is the only one without a tradition for celebrating the first snowfall of the year. It's up to Clifford and his friends to find a way to help Norville feel included.
* Flo-Motion - Flo, a super-athlete, tells her friends she'd rather play alone when she discovers she is not very good at a new Bean Bag game. Will Flo be able to put her competitiveness aside?