Clifford's Puppy Days
This series takes a giant Red Dog step back in time to where Clifford was a mere puppy, living in the city with Emily Elizabeth. Meet Clifford's puppy friends and share the adventures of Clifford's early days.
Celebrating Spring/Garden Delights (#205) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Celebrating Spring: The kids gather to turn a vacant lot into a city garden. But without a plan, things turn into a chaotic mess. It's only when they finally work together that they create a beautiful garden.
* Garden Delights: When Jenny replants a broken willow branch so that it can grow to be a new tree, Norville tells the gang the same trick works with broken toys. The animals' effort to replant their toys results in nothing but a big muddy mess, until the kids come to their aid, and on their own, decide to create new toys from the old.
Sock It to Me/My Toy (#105) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sock It To Me - Daffodil feels left out when Clifford and Emily Elizabeth have a great time playing with the "sock spider." Can Clifford think up a new fun way to include Daffodil in the game too?
* My Toy - Will Clifford and the gang understand why Jorge doesn't want to share his toy?
- KQED 9: Thu, Apr 17, 2014 -- 10:30am
- KQED Plus: Wed, May 7, 2014 -- 8:00am email reminder
No Small Parts/Fine Feathered Friend (#111) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* No Small Parts - Nina has made her friends the stars in her new play about springtime, but she insists that everything be done her way. When her cast and crew quit, she is finally able to do everything herself. Will her one-person production be a success?
* Fine Feathered Friend - Norville is molting, and he is so embarrassed by the way he looks that he refuses to let his friends see him. How will Norville's friends help him to see that they like him for who he is, not what he looks like?
Clifford The Scary Puppy/Things That Go Bump (#206) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Clifford the Scary Puppy: Evan goes a little too far when he's playing spooky tricks on the kids, until Clifford accidentally gives him a good scare in.
* Things That Go Bump: There's a costume camp-out party in the courtyard on Halloween night. Everyone drifts off to sleep but Clifford, who's too spooked by unfamiliar sounds to close his eyes. Norville comes to his rescue, and together they discover that the "things that go bump" are only frightening in their imaginations.
Friends of All Ages/Clifford's Super Sleepover (#106) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Friends of All Ages - When an older dog, Tricksie, moves into the apartment complex, she helps Clifford and Jorge learn that it's possible to be friends with someone who is not the same age.
* Clifford's Super Sleepover - When Emily Elizabeth goes to Nina's for a sleepover, Clifford's friends try to come up with ways to distract him from his loneliness until bedtime.
- KQED 9: Fri, Apr 18, 2014 -- 10:30am
- KQED Plus: Thu, May 8, 2014 -- 8:00am email reminder
Sing-A-Song Norville/ Tell Me A Tale (#112) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Sing-A-Song Norville - After encouraging Norville to practice his singing, it's up to Clifford to find a way to tell his friend his constant singing is inconsiderate.
* Tell Me A Tale - A snowstorm keeps Shun, Emily Elizabeth and Nina from going outside to play. Shun thinks of a fun way to relieve their boredom.