FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician
Doctors address concerns about childhood obesity, asthma and dental care, with an opportunity for viewers to call in with their own questions.
(requires RealPlayer) Need help?
- For Healthy Kids encourages children to eat healthy and stay active.
Personalized food guide pyramid information: www.mypyramid.gov
California 5 a Day and other California Nutrition Network programs information: http://www.dhs.ca.gov/
- United States Department of Agriculture
- California Nutrition Network
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Association
- University of California at San Francisco, Children's Hospital
KQED has produced a FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician Community Resource DVD, discussion guide, and parent tips handout. If you'd like more information, please email email@example.com.
View a list of all FAQ programs
Also on KQED.org this week ...
KQED Coverage of Housing in the Bay Area
KQED reports on the housing crisis in the Bay Area.
Watch, Vote, and Share Your Favorite Film School Short at the 2016 PBS Online Film Festival
Watch independent films from across the country on your browser, mobile device, and on Xbox, Roku, and Apple TV.