FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician
Doctors address concerns about childhood obesity, asthma and dental care, with an opportunity for viewers to call in with their own questions.
(requires RealPlayer) Need help?
- For Healthy Kids encourages children to eat healthy and stay active.
Personalized food guide pyramid information: www.mypyramid.gov
California 5 a Day and other California Nutrition Network programs information: http://www.dhs.ca.gov/
- United States Department of Agriculture
- California Nutrition Network
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Association
- University of California at San Francisco, Children's Hospital
KQED has produced a FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician Community Resource DVD, discussion guide, and parent tips handout. If you'd like more information, please email email@example.com.
View a list of all FAQ programs
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Women's History Month
KQED proudly celebrates the richness and diversity of the greater San Francisco Bay Area by commemorating Women's History Month.
Where's the Rain?
KQED covers news about California's drought, offers water-saving tips, and more.