FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician
Doctors address concerns about childhood obesity, asthma and dental care, with an opportunity for viewers to call in with their own questions.
(requires RealPlayer) Need help?
- For Healthy Kids encourages children to eat healthy and stay active.
Personalized food guide pyramid information: www.mypyramid.gov
California 5 a Day and other California Nutrition Network programs information: http://www.dhs.ca.gov/
- United States Department of Agriculture
- California Nutrition Network
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Association
- University of California at San Francisco, Children's Hospital
KQED has produced a FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician Community Resource DVD, discussion guide, and parent tips handout. If you'd like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View a list of all FAQ programs
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Jacques Pépin Heart & Soul
Jacques Pépin Heart & Soul is chef Jacques Pépin's final television cooking series. Get recipes, view behind-the-scenes photos and more!
"Future of You" Looks at Digital Health and Big Data
Explore how emerging technologies are revolutionizing medicine and how an explosion of information is changing the way we manage our health.