FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician
Doctors address concerns about childhood obesity, asthma and dental care, with an opportunity for viewers to call in with their own questions.
(requires RealPlayer) Need help?
- For Healthy Kids encourages children to eat healthy and stay active.
Personalized food guide pyramid information: www.mypyramid.gov
California 5 a Day and other California Nutrition Network programs information: http://www.dhs.ca.gov/
- United States Department of Agriculture
- California Nutrition Network
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Association
- University of California at San Francisco, Children's Hospital
KQED has produced a FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician Community Resource DVD, discussion guide, and parent tips handout. If you'd like more information, please email email@example.com.
View a list of all FAQ programs
Also on KQED.org this week ...
American Indian Heritage Month
In November, KQED proudly celebrates the diversity of our community with a special American Indian Heritage Month programming lineup on KQED Public Television.
Watch Film School Shorts Online
Featuring the best short student films from major institutions like NYU, Columbia University, UCLA, USC and University of Texas, that have wowed audiences at Cannes, Sundance, Toronto, Telluride and SXSW.