FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician
Doctors address concerns about childhood obesity, asthma and dental care, with an opportunity for viewers to call in with their own questions.
(requires RealPlayer) Need help?
- For Healthy Kids encourages children to eat healthy and stay active.
Personalized food guide pyramid information: www.mypyramid.gov
California 5 a Day and other California Nutrition Network programs information: http://www.dhs.ca.gov/
- United States Department of Agriculture
- California Nutrition Network
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Association
- University of California at San Francisco, Children's Hospital
KQED has produced a FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician Community Resource DVD, discussion guide, and parent tips handout. If you'd like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View a list of all FAQ programs