FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician
Doctors address concerns about childhood obesity, asthma and dental care, with an opportunity for viewers to call in with their own questions.
(requires RealPlayer) Need help?
- For Healthy Kids encourages children to eat healthy and stay active.
Personalized food guide pyramid information: www.mypyramid.gov
California 5 a Day and other California Nutrition Network programs information: http://www.dhs.ca.gov/
- United States Department of Agriculture
- California Nutrition Network
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Association
- University of California at San Francisco, Children's Hospital
KQED has produced a FAQ: Ask a Pediatrician Community Resource DVD, discussion guide, and parent tips handout. If you'd like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View a list of all FAQ programs
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business.
KQED Celebrates the Holidays
Find holiday-related KQED television and radio programming, events, gift ideas, recipes, and other Web-exclusive goodies.