Ask This Old House
This series answers home repair questions by taking the ATOH team to homeowners' doorsteps. Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal House calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques, and in the loft of a renovated New England barn stuffed with tools, survey the latest products.
Ask This Old House Previous Broadcasts
Smart Lock, Outdoor TV (Episode #1414H)
KQED 9: Sat, Feb 6, 2016 -- 4:30 PM
Get smart. See Kevin replace a front door deadbolt with a smart lock controlled by Bluetooth. From indoor to outdoor, watch Scott install a weather-resistant television on a patio. And see who shows off his table tennis skills in "What is it?"
- KQED Life: Sat, Feb 13, 2016 -- 10:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Fri, Feb 12, 2016 -- 1:30 AM
- KQED Plus: Thu, Feb 11, 2016 -- 7:30 PM
- KQED Life: Thu, Feb 11, 2016 -- 1:30 PM
- KQED Life: Sun, Feb 7, 2016 -- 2:30 PM
Kitchen Makeover, Attic Stair (Episode #1413H)
KQED Life: Thu, Feb 4, 2016 -- 1:30 PM
On a trip to Minneapolis, Tom takes the right steps to install a new attic staircase. Watch Kevin use a special paint to give a dated kitchen an elegant makeover. And the heat is on. Richard explains which blowtorches are best.
- KQED Plus: Sat, Feb 6, 2016 -- 11:30 AM
- KQED Life: Sat, Feb 6, 2016 -- 10:00 AM