After Newtown Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Fri, Dec 21, 2012 -- 8:00 PM
One week after the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School, PBS brings together its news and public affairs teams in a joint effort to analyze and illuminate the issues. This program covers mental illness in young adults; access to guns and gun laws; the neuroscience of violence; the culture and media; the security of schools and colleges. Gwen Ifill anchors the broadcast, which brings together the resources of the PBS NewsHour, Frontline, Washington Week, Need to Know, and Nova.
- KQED World: Tue, Dec 25, 2012 -- 9:30 AM
- KQED World: Tue, Dec 25, 2012 -- 6:30 AM
- KQED World: Sun, Dec 23, 2012 -- 10:30 AM
- KQED World: Sat, Dec 22, 2012 -- 6:00 PM
- KQED World: Sat, Dec 22, 2012 -- 9:00 AM
- KQED 9: Sat, Dec 22, 2012 -- 2:00 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
We Need You!
Volunteer during our current on-air radio fundraising drive. It's a great way to support KQED Radio with your time. You can really make a difference!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.