Dr. Wayne Dyer - Wishes Fulfilled
Dr. Wayne Dyer - Wishes Fulfilled Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Thu, Feb 14, 2013 -- 7:30 PM
Dr. Wayne Dyer presents his Five Wishes Fulfilled Foundations: the five steps to living from your "highest self" and thereby attracting your deepest desires. Using his trademark humor, combined with source material drawn from some of the most original American New Thought philosophers of the 20th century, Dr. Dyer outlines a program for mastering the tools necessary for living a profoundly extraordinary life. Viewers learn how to use Imagination, Living from the End, Assuming the Feeling of the Wish Fulfilled, Attention and the Last 5 Minutes of Each Day to create new and astonishing thought patterns, while defeating unproductive and recurring habits. He also introduces viewers to the philosophies of influential metaphysics teacher of the 20th Century, Neville Goddard.
Special guest Anita Moorjani joins Dr. Dyer on stage in part 3 of Wishes Fulfilled. Anita is the survivor of a near-death experience and shares her perceptions of the event with Dr. Dyer. The program concludes with a moving performance of "Amazing Grace" by the San Diego Children's Choir.
- KQED Plus: Mon, Feb 25, 2013 -- 3:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Sun, Feb 24, 2013 -- 9:00 PM
- KQED Plus: Sun, Feb 24, 2013 -- 7:00 AM
- KQED Plus: Sun, Feb 17, 2013 -- 4:00 PM
- KQED Life: Sat, Feb 16, 2013 -- 6:00 AM
- KQED 9: Sat, Feb 16, 2013 -- 6:00 AM
- KQED Life: Fri, Feb 15, 2013 -- 1:30 AM
- KQED 9: Fri, Feb 15, 2013 -- 1:30 AM
- KQED Life: Thu, Feb 14, 2013 -- 7:30 PM