Halfway to Hell: The Workers and Unions That Built the Golden Gate Bridge
Halfway to Hell: The Workers and Unions That Built the Golden Gate Bridge Previous Broadcasts
KQED 9: Fri, May 25, 2012 -- 7:30 PM
Tells the dramatic story of those who risked their lives building the Golden Gate Bridge. By Steve Zeltzer.
- KQED World: Sun, May 27, 2012 -- 6:00 PM
- KQED 9: Sun, May 27, 2012 -- 4:00 PM
- KQED World: Sun, May 27, 2012 -- 11:00 AM
- KQED World: Sun, May 27, 2012 -- 1:00 AM
- KQED World: Sat, May 26, 2012 -- 7:00 PM
- KQED World: Sat, May 26, 2012 -- 9:30 AM
- KQED 9: Sat, May 26, 2012 -- 1:30 AM
Also on KQED.org this week ...
"The Bay Bridged" Music for June
Listen the The Bay Bridged mix of bands performing live in the Bay Area this month, including The Mantles, Cold Cave, The Spyrals, Blitzen Trapper, Monster Rally, and more. Enjoy the podcast and then go see some concerts!
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business, here in California.