This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
D.W.'s Time Trouble/Buster's Amish Mismatch (#707) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* D.W.'s Time Trouble - D.W. is sick and tired of being bossed around all the time and demands to know why she couldn't have been born before Arthur! So she goes on a magical trip through time to see what life would be like with Arthur as her little brother. Surely D. W. would be much happier if she were in charge... wouldn't she?
* Buster's Amish Mismatch - During a field trip to Amish country, Buster becomes enamored with the simple lifestyle and vows to forgo all modern conveniences back home. But this is easier said than done - living without TV or car rides is a bumpy road, and far worse, a lonely one. Will Buster find anyone to join him in his quest for a simple life?
Fifteen - Parts I & II (#1501) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
How much can Arthur and his friends do in 15 minutes? Arthur tries to race home to find his report and get back to school before class starts. George gets his shot to win big bucks for his school on the radio show "15 minutes of Fame." Kate and Pal try to defeat the "Red Claw" and their mission of getting kids to play with cats by eliminating all imaginary friends. Can they all accomplish these missions impossible before the clock counts all the way down? Only time will tell!
Pick A Car, Any Car/Jenna's Bedtime Blues (#706) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Pick a Car, Any Car - The Read family car is broken, and so is Arthur's heart. How can Mom and Dad even think of replacing it? "Car Talk" hosts Click and Clack the Tappet brothers (otherwise known as Tom and Ray Magliozzi) lend some much-needed advice as Arthur desperately tries to save the beloved vehicle.
* Jenna's Bedtime Blues - Muffy's annual slumber party is the envy of Lakewood Elementary. This year Jenna is finally invited and she's absolutely... horrified! What if the other girls discover that she's an occasional bed-wetter? She'll be the lonely laughingstock of Elwood City! Can Jenna make it though the night with her sheets dry - and her secret safe?
- KQED 9: Sat, Mar 28, 2015 -- 6:30am
- KQED Kids: Sat, Mar 28, 2015 -- 9:30pm
- KQED Kids: Sun, Mar 29, 2015 -- 3:30am
Elwood City Turns 100! (Parts I & II) (#705) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Arthur and his friends commemorate their 100th episode in show-stopping style! Mr. Ratburn' s class is chosen to stage a musical tribute to Elwood City for its centennial celebration - which quickly becomes a drama of missed cues, inflated egos, and alien invasions. And that's just behind the curtain! Stay tuned to see the real, human Larry King interviewing the animated Elwood City gang between parts I and II.
- KQED Kids: Sat, Mar 28, 2015 -- 9:00pm
- KQED Kids: Sun, Mar 29, 2015 -- 3:00am
To Tibble The Truth/Waiting to Go (#704) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* To Tibble the Truth - When the Tibble Twins' constant lying lands them in constant trouble, they promise to tell only the truth. But is telling every truth any better? Tommy and Timmy try to be honest Tibbles before they lose all their friends - and each other.
* Waiting to Go -Binky and Brain collide on the soccer field, breaking Brain's new watch and nearly breaking their friendship. Could things get any worse? Well, yes - the other kids' rides have come and gone, leaving Binky and Brain behind. Will they spend the next 50 years sitting in the parking lot, waiting to go?
I Wanna Hold Your Hand/Whistling in the Wind (#1502) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* I Wanna Hold Your Hand - During a shopping trip to the mall, Binky gets caught doing the uncoolest of all the uncool things in the world -holding his mom's hand! But wait-did George really see that or is that Binky's worst fear? Because now won't everyone think that big bad Binky Barnes is a big baby?
* Whistling in the Wind - Everyone knows the Tibbles are exactly the same. They look the same, they act the same, they even have the same number of hairs on their heads. So if they are supposed to be exactly the same, why can Tommy whistle while Timmy can't? Does this mean one twin is better than the other or just different?
- KQED 9: Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 6:30am email reminder
- KQED Kids: Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 9:30pm email reminder
- KQED Kids: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 -- 3:30am email reminder
- KQED Plus: Thu, Apr 2, 2015 -- 10:30am email reminder
- KQED Plus: Thu, Apr 2, 2015 -- 5:00pm email reminder
- KQED 9: Sat, Apr 4, 2015 -- 6:30am email reminder
The World of Tomorrow/Is There A Doctor in the House? (#708) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The World of Tomorrow - Since Binky's repeating third grade, he's totally dreading Mr. Ratburn's annual class sleepover at the Science Museum. After all, he remembers how boring it was last year... wouldn't thesecond time around be twice as dull? But an enticing new exhibit - on visions of the future! - shows Binky that science knowledge can reall y come in handy.
* Is There a Doctor in the House? - Arthur and D.W. face the ultimate challenge when Mom gets a bad cold and then... (gulp!)... gives it to Dad! What if Arthur has to take over Dad's catering business? And how will they raise Baby Kate all by themselves?
Dear Adil/Bitzi's Break-Up (#801) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Dear Adil - Arthur's worried that his letters to his new Turkish pen pal, Adil, will be boring. After all, how can Elwood City compare to Arthur's fantastical ideas about Turkey, where he imagines Adil riding a camel to school ... and eating lambs-eyes! But are Arthur's notions about Adil's life even close to the truth?
* Bitzi's Break-Up - Bitzi's breaking up with her boyfriend and Buster is really sad. Harry is his favorite baseball buddy! Can Buster get them back together in time for the next game? And, more importantly, will Buster and Harry be able to stay friends?
Prunella Sees The Light/Return of the Snowball (#709) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Prunella Sees the Light - To make everything perfect for her sleepover with Marina, Prunella happily styles her room to resemble a "Henry Skreever" book. But then she panics - since Marina is blind, will decorations she can't even see offend her... or worse, make her trip? Or will Prunella discover that her worries about protecting Marina - and their friendship - are more about Prunella's own perceptions rather than Marina's actual capabilities?
* Return of the Snowball - For six months, two weeks and four days, D.W.has been trying to solve the mystery of her snowball's disappearance. So when it re-appears in the freezer, she's ecstatic!! But wait - if it was taken once, how can she stop it from being stolen again? Can D.W. keep the snowball safe from plotting thieves... or even from melting?
Buster's Secret Admirer/The Last King of Lambland (#1503) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Buster's Secret Admirer - Buster receives a box of chocolates in the mail from a secret admirer. Could it be Fern? Muffy? Francine?! It's driving him crazy! Who could possibly like him that much??
* The Last King of Lambland - James receives a gift from his uncle in Scotland - a toy lamb that will supposedly give its owner the powers of the legendary James the Squinty, leader of the clan MacDoogal-Donal's! Will this new-found power go straight to James' head?
Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain/Thanks A lot, Binky (#802) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain - Fern can't wait to climb Moose Mountain so that she can have exciting adventures like Zutzut, the famous comic-book hero! But Francine is assigned to be her hiking buddy and the two girls fight all the way up the trail. Will Fern and Francine be able to work together and weather some unexpected challenges?
* Thanks a Lot, Binky - Binky decides to become "No More Mr. Nice Guy" after not getting thanked for saving Rattles from a dangerous stunt. After all, if he's not going to be appreciated, why bother doing any good deeds? But then one day he's shown what life would be like without any acts of kindness ...
Arthur's Snow Biz/Bugged (#803) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Arthur's Snow Biz - Winter hits Elwood City and Arthur sees dollar signs! His snow shoveling business is booming - that is, until Buster decides to get in on the action. As the temperature drops, the competition heats up... and the boys battle to be the best on the block.
* Bugged - Sure, Brain can be a know-it-all and sometimes he really bugspeople. But when Brain wakes up one morning to discover that he's a cockroach, he can't believe it! Is this a dream ... or has he finally become a real pest?!
Cents-Less/Buster The Lounge Lizard (#1504) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Cents-Less - Mr. Ratburn decides it's time for his class to learn a little about money - or, rather, the lack of it. For the entire weekend, no one in the class can spend a cent. Will the kids survive!? And can't Muffy just use her credit card?? Or will she figure out how to use an actual skill and - barter?
* Buster the Lounge Lizard - Buster has the brand-new Dark Bunny Dark Buggy, complete with grappling hook and voice commands! But with all its bells and whistles, the Buggy seems to have a mind of its own and has zoomed its way into the mysterious teacher's lounge, where no student dares to enter. Until - now?
Fernkenstein's Monster/D.W., Dancing Queen (#804) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fernkenstein's Monster - Inspired by Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein," Fern tells a tale so scary that Arthur and the gang become afraid of her! Can Fern prove her skills as a writer and create a different story that's fun instead of frightening?
* D.W., Dancing Queen - Binky decides to teach D.W. to dance, but she just doesn't seem to get the moves. Is D.W. a no-talent klutz? Or is it Binky's teaching that needs practice?
To Eat Or Not to Eat/S.W.E.A.T. (#1505) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* To Eat or Not to Eat - A brand new candy bar is in town! But why is it making everyone act so strangely? And what exactly is this ingredient called Tri-Enzomated Zorn Jelly, anyway? Buster decides to do a little digging into these mystery chemicals before he takes his first bite but he - and all the other kids - may not find the truth appetizing.
* S.W.E.A.T. - It's time for the kids at Lakewood Elementary to take the Stoddard-Wilkins Elementary Aptitude Test, or "S.W.E.A.T." But with anxiety running high, it becomes clear that the kids need to learn some relaxation techniques. Luckily, Mrs. MacGrady is on hand to teach them a thing or two about de-stressing.
April 9th (Parts I & II) (#710) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
April 9th (Parts I and II) - April 9th begins like any normal day... until a fire destroys the teacher's lounge and forces Lakewood Elementary to close. This unexpected event finds the children dealing with a wide range of emotional reactions: Sue Ellen is devastated when her diary is ruined. Binky sees the frightening flames up close but tries to act cool. Mr. Read escapes a school catering job unhurt - but now Arthur is constantly worried about his dad's safety. And Buster feels totally left out because he overslept and completely missed the disaster! As Arthur and his friends struggle with their feelings about the fire,they wonder if life will ever return to normal. But with the support of parents, teachers, and community members, they discover that by reaching out and working together, they can help each other through the most difficult of times.
Grandpa Dave's Memory Album/Buster's Carpool Catastrophe (#1506) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Grandpa Dave's Memory Album - Grandpa Dave is moving closer to the family and the kids are thrilled. But something isn't quite right; he's forgetting all sorts of things. Joan Rivers, reprising her role as Francine's grandmother, is on hand to help the kids understand that Grandpa Dave loves them just as much as he always has, even if he has trouble with his memory.
* Buster's Carpool Catastrophe - Muffy, Arthur and Buster are carpooling to their cooking class. Buster wants this to be the best car pool ever, but his rolling party on wheels turns into a disaster. Can the kids stop fighting long enough to see the sights right in front of them?
Vomitrocious!/Sue Ellen Chickens Out (#805) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Vomitrocious! - It's just a regular day until Francine starts to feel queasy ... and then throws up in the cafeteria!! Now Francine is afraid to go back to school. Won't the kids all laugh and call her -ugh! - "Barfine"?
* Sue Ellen Chickens Out - Sue Ellen learns that a fast-food chain is taking over the beloved Sugarbowl, so she rallies the gang to stage a protest. But when the kids confess that they actually like the food at Chickin Lickin, Sue Ellen worries - will she have to fight the mighty empire of Beaurigaard Poulet all by herself?
Postcards from Buster, Parts I & II (#806) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Postcards from Buster, Part I - Buster's going to New York City to meet his dad Bo, and the Reads are coming with him! He's thrilled - but won't his mom cry day and night, missing him? Luckily, Bitzi gives Buster a special present at the airport that will let him share his exciting trip with her - a video camera!
* Postcards from Buster, Part II - In this special episode combining live-action and animation, the gang goes on a whirlwind tour of New York. As D.W. enjoys Central Park, a Broadway show, and daydreams of living in the glamorous Metro pole Hotel, Bo leads Arthur and Buster on a journey through the neighborhoods of Chinatown, El Barrio, and . . . wait, they're lost! Will they find their way? Will Buster ever get to take a bite out of the Big Apple? One thing's for sure - he'll capture the adventure on his new video camera!
Prunella The Packrat/What's in a Name? (#1507) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Prunella the Packrat - Prunella saves everything - ticket stubs, quizzes from second grade, pencil stubs, broken shoe laces - you name it and it's in her closet! Can Arthur help her break her packrat habits in time to put together the display for the school's Earth Day fair? Or is Prunella doomed to drown in her clutter?
* What's in a Name? - Binky find out that his real name isn't Binky, it's - Shelley?!! He's certain he will have to leave town - or at least school - having this silly name. Until his mom tells him the story of his ancestor, Shelley Barnes, the greatest circus owner of his time.
Muffy's Classy Classics Club/Best Enemies (#1508) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Muffy's Classy Classics Club - Muffy buys all of the pretty books and pretty dolls in the Pretty Pioneers series, and invites her friends to join a pretty book club. But she can't take their criticisms that the books are, well, rather poorly written. Will the book club disband or can Muffy open up to new literary experiences? < br>* Best Enemies - Mom has new clients coming over and they have a daughter who is D.W.'s age - and her name is even W.D.! They're going to be the best of friends! Turns out, no. They don't have anything in common. So D.W. and W.D. work together to convince their parents that they'll just never get along - and somehow, have a lot of fun in the process.
The Butler Did....What?/The Trouble with Trophies (#1510) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* The Butler Did What? - Bailey is missing! He just left, leaving no note. With the help of the Baxter Detective Agency, Muffy discovers a series of clues - an old class picture, a receipt for a trumpet and old jazz albums. And Muffy is left wondering, who exactly IS Bailey? And - will he ever come back!
* The Trouble with Trophies - Everyone loves getting trophies, right? It turns out that Fern could not care less about them. Yet Muffy is convinced that Fern must be despairing about never having won anything, and she sets out to give Fern a prize no matter what - whether Fern wants it or not.
Desk Wars/Desperately Seeking Stanley (#807) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Desk Wars - It's the hottest school day of the year, and tempers are even hotter. To keep the peace, Mr. Ratburn moves Brain and Arthur away from their usual desks - and sets off a chain reaction resulting in the most explosive desk war in third grade history!
* Desperately Seeking Stanley - On his third birthday, Arthur's favorite present was Stanley, his teddy bear. Stanley protected Arthur when he was afraid of the dark - and even when his new baby sister DW arrived. But Arthur is 8-years old now - he doesn't need his furry friend anymore - right?
Buster's Garden of Grief/Through The Looking Glasses (#1509) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY
* Buster's Garden of Grief - With Fritz gone, Buster is in charge of the community garden, but it proves to be too much for just one person. Can Buster and his friends put the "community" back in community gardening or will it end up getting paved over?
* Through the Looking Glasses - Arthur can't find his glasses and has to get new ones, but all the attention he is getting from these new hipper glasses has gone straight to his head! Buster figures that it's up to him to get the old Arthur back.
Muffy's Art Attack/Tales from the Crib (#808) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Muffy's Art Attack - Arthur Ganson, real-life kinetic sculptor, guest stars in this episode about art appreciation. When Muffy sees Ganson's machines, she brags that she can make even better ones ... until the artist himself shows her that art is beautiful when created out of self-expression, not competition.
* Tales from the Crib - Vicita is upset at having to trade in her cherished crib for a big-girl bed, so D.W. shares her story of that same rite of passage. D.W. was also reluctant to make the transition to a bed without bars, but then discovered the joys - and responsibilities - of her new-found freedom.
Flea to Be You and Me/Kiss and Tell (#809) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Flea to Be You and Me - Pal is itching like crazy and the culprit is Pepe, an Italian circus flea. To save himself from being "squeeshed," Pepe enthralls Kate, Pal, and Amigo with the story of his heartbreaking separation from brother Sale - followed by an incredible journey across four continents!
* Kiss and Tell - Emily returns from her summer in Paris with the amazing news that she's been kissed - by a boy! Just like in a fairy tale! Now D.W. wants a kiss so that she can be a princess, too. But where can she find her Prince Charming?
Big Horns George/Bleep (#810) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Big Horns George - Koko Taylor and Taj Mahal guest-star in this episode celebrating "The Year of The Blues." George is inspired to write and perform his own blues song when he's introduced to the music of Koko Taylor. But stage fright and self-doubt overwhelm him - until Koko andTaj encourage George to keep singing those blues!
* Bleep - D.W. overhears a mysterious word and immediately embarks on a quest to discover its meaning. This word must be very powerful - after all, a boy said it and his mom nearly fainted! Can D.W. risk the consequences of blurting out "BLEEP!" to her parents?
Based on a True Story (Part 1 & 2) (#1601H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
There's a new kid in town: Ladonna Compson, the Louisiana native with the gift of gab. Ladonna charms Arthur and friends with her amazing "true" stories. But are her stories really fact - or fiction?
Flippity Francine/Muffy Takes The Wheel (#1602H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Flippity Francine - When Muffy posts a goofy video of Francine on the Muffington Post, Francine worries she will become the laughing stock of the entire school. Can Francine regain her dignity? Or will she have to swap her cleats for clown shoes?
* Muffy Takes the Wheel - It's the 1st Annual Lakewood Derby and Muffy's revved up! But when she enlists her dad to help her make the winning car, he completely takes over. Can Muffy hit the brakes on this runaway project? Or will she be left in the dust?
All About D.W./Blockheads (#1603H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* All About D.W. - When Emily gets the starring role in the preschool play, D.W. is beside herself with jealousy. She should be Little Red Riding Hood, not Tree #2! Undeterred, D.W. appoints herself Emily's understudy (just in case!). But when the big moment arrives, can D.W. handle the spotlight?
* Blockheads - D.W. and Emily are upset when they get stuck with the blocks at playtime. But apathy turns to obsession when they begin building their dream house. Forget snacks and naptime! They've got a palastle to build!
Get Smart/Baby Steps (#1604H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Get Smart - Everyone loves HUGO-the new interactive whiteboard that claims to be 100% accurate. If only Mr. Ratburn knew how to use it... After a crash course from Brain, Mr. Ratburn embraces the high tech teaching tool; that is, until HUGO corrects him in front of the class. Let the battle of rat vs. machine begin!
* Baby Steps - Mei Lin can say "hello" AND play the piano?!? Kate can't even wave! Worried about her sister's future, D.W. enlists the help of Brain to determine if Kate is above average, below average, or (gulp!) just average-average...Meanwhile, Kate and Pal are puzzled by D.W.'s odd behavior and vow to find a "cure."
Night of the Tibble/Read and Flumberghast (#1605H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Night of the Tibble - The Tibble Twins are having their first sleepover! The lucky victim...err, guest: James. Will the Tibbles lock him in the dark basement? Strap him to the terrifying Flatter Fling? Serve him cupcakes and cookies for dinner?!?
* Read and Flumberghast - A cupcake's been stolen! The primary suspect: Tommy Tibble. D.W. gathers a jury and demands that justice be served. Can D. W. get Tommy to confess? Or will she lose control of this kangaroo court?
The Last Tough Customer/Brain's Chess Mess (#1606H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Last Tough Customer - The Tough Customers realize it's time to quit bullying and set out to find a new hobby - but can Molly ever truly change her ways?
* Brain's Chess Mess - Brain starts a chess club at school to improve his game and beat Los Dedos, the local chess master. Who knew the best player in the club would be... Rattles?!?
Baseball Blues/Brain's Biggest Blunder (#1607H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Baseball Blues - It's Grebelings season and George can't wait to play!After all, no one knows more about baseball than George. But when he realizes knowledge of sinkers doesn't guarantee success in the field, will he throw in the towel?
* Brain's Biggest Blunder - When Brain gets teamed with Buster and Binky in the annual Arithmattack competition, he immediately enrolls Buster in binomial boot camp. Can Brain transform Buster into a mathematic marvel? Or will he be forced to eat humble pi?
Buster's Book Battle/on the Buster Scale (#1608H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Buster's Book Battle - Lakewood Elementary has just instituted IRP; a program where kids can earn points (and prizes!) for reading. Buster's thrilled and gets to work straight away! But will he earn enough points for a skateboard?
* On the Buster Scale - Buster and Brain never agree on movies. Buster rates every film a 10+, while Brain doesn't seem to like anything... Only one of them can be right.. .or so they think.
Fern And The Case Of The Stolen Story/sue Ellen Vegges Out (#1609H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fern and the Case of the Stolen Story - The unthinkable has happened! Fern has writer's block! Fortunately, Ladonna's full of stories. Faced with a tight deadline, Fern decides to "borrow" the tales and simply change the names. Has Fern confused write and wrong?
* Sue Ellen Vegges Out - When Sue Ellen decides to stop eating meat, Muffy and Francine compete to be the best vegetarian. Can they successfully resist meat? Or was this a missed steak?
So Funny I Forgot to Laugh/The Best Day Ever (#1610H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* So Funny I Forgot to Laugh - Arthur thinks his jokes about Sue Ellen's new sweater are all in good fun but Sue Ellen's feelings are hurt. Has Arthur become...a bully?
* The Best Day Ever - It's a beautiful afternoon and everyone is reminiscing about their "best days." Everyone, that is, except Arthur. Is it possible he doesn't have one?
Show Off/Dog's Best Friend (#1701H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Show Off - It's the Elwood City Dog Show and Killer is facing off against Sebastian Winkleplotz, the snobby, championship-winning poodle. Can Pal, Killer's coach, transform her into a sophisticated dog and beat the bully?
* Dog's Best Friend - Arthur agrees to watch his neighbor Alberto's dog Amigo while Alberto is away. However, when Arthur is looking after Amigo, Pal feels he is losing his rank as top dog of the house.
Adventures In Budylon/Ladonna Compson: Party Animal (#1702H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Adventures in Budylon - D.W. and Bud embark on an epic wilderness adventure! Dense jungles, mystic ruins, the backyard has never been so exciting!
* Ladonna Compson: Party Animal - Apple picking, bake sales, craft classes - there's so much to do in Elwood City in the fall! And Ladonna's determined to do it all. But when you're juggling so much at once, you're bound to drop a ball, or five.
Molina's Mulligan/Buster Bombs (#1703H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
*Molina's Mulligan - Alberto discovers that he has a natural talent for golf and begins competing at the local country club. But will his dad's over-enthusiastic and embarrassing cheers cause him to give up the sport altogether?
* Buster Bombs - The unthinkable has happened! Buster has lost his flair for funny, and the harder he tries to make people laugh, the worse it gets. Fortunately, comic legend Vince Ruckles is on hand to teach Buster the true secret to comedy, and Buster eventually learns some things can't be forced.
Opposties Distract/Just The Ticket (#1704H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Opposites Distract - Arthur and Buster have always been best friends. But when a leaky roof forces Arthur to study in Buster's room, they discover they make better friends than roommates.
* Just the Ticket - Arthur's ecstatic when he wins free concert tickets on the radio. They're even in the front row! The problem is, he can only take one friend. Let the pestering begin!
All Thumbs/Kidonia (#1705H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* All Thumbs - When Arthur catches Buster sucking his thumb, Buster worries that Arthur will tell the entire school. Can Arthur stay mum? Or is this secret just too juicy not to share?
* Kidonia - Tired of doing chores, Arthur and the gang decide to invent their own country: Kidonia. But when there are no rules, no laws, and no chores, someone's bound to ruffle a few feathers. Will this kid-ruled utopia flourish or descend into anarchy?
Speak Up Francine/Waiting for Snow (#1706H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Speak Up, Francine! - The local creek is polluted! Francine is determined to get the word out at the annual Earth Day rally, but she can't seem to speak up, so Ladonna attempts to help.
* Waiting for Snow - Ladonna can't wait to experience her first blizzard. Skiing, sledding, snow days! If only the weather would cooperate. Arthur and Buster attempt to help her. Meanwhile, D.W teaches Bud how to make snowballs.
Pets and Pests/Go Fly A Kite (#1707H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Pets and Pests - When a mouse is discovered in the Read house, Arthur uses Nemo to try get rid of it, making Pal worried. Then, Ladonna shows up and shows Arthur, D.W., and Bud that mice can be friends as well as foes.
* Go Fly a Kite - Muffy, Binky, and Ladonna find Carl's lost kite and they argue over who should take possession of it.
The Director's Cut/Crime and Consequences (#1708H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Director's Cut - After meeting his hero, Hollywood director Tufton Sinclair, George is inspired to make a movie of his own, but he doesn't seem to be getting his own way in it.
* Crime and Consequences - When George accidentally breaks the class's prize woodworking project, Binky gets unfairly blamed. Will George come clean to Principal Haney? Or will he let Binky take the fall?
Caught in the Crosswires/Framed (#1709H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Caught in the Crosswires - Muffy is thrilled when mega producer J3 chooses her family for his latest reality TV project. After all, she was born to be star! But when Muffy's asked to amp up the drama between her and Bailey, she worries that she's being portrayed as a spoiled brat. Is it possible reality TV isn't as realistic as she thought?
* Framed! - Buster has just won the best young artist award at the Elwood City Arts Festival. Sensing his work might be worth something someday, Muffy hires Buster to paint her portrait. But can Buster satisfy his critical client?
Binky's Music Madness/Brain Freeze (#1710H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Binky's Music Madness - Everyone loves the Bang on a Can All-Stars, a funky experimental music group that's touring around Elwood City. Everyone that is, except Binky. A musical purist, Binky thinks their nontraditional sound is just a bunch of noise and sets out to prove it. Will Binky succeed, or is he headed for treble?
* Brain Freeze - A new ice cream shop has just opened up across the block. With whimsical flavor names, futuristic furniture, and a cute mascot named Puk Puk, Yumbobo is threatening to put Brain's shop out of business.
The Tattletale Frog/D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose (#1801H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Tattletale Frog - When Bud is blamed for an accident D.W. causes, she has to decide whether to let her friend take the fall. Educational Objective: D.W. learns the importance of honesty and accepting responsibility for her actions.
* D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose - D.W. and Bud can't wait to ride "The Buzzard," Wonder World's newest rollercoaster. Will they make it past the persnickety ticket taker - or will they come up short? Educational Objective: D.W. and Bud learn the power of persistence.
The Friend Who Wasn't There/Surprise! (#1802H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Friend Who Wasn't There - Muffy embarks on an epic quest to find her long lost imaginary friend. But she has to be careful - the Crosswire basement is full of bewitched boxes and gadgets and dolls - oh my! Educational Objective: Muffy discovers the value and power of having an imagination.
* Surprise! - It's Catherine's 16th birthday, and Francine has been cordially UN-invited to the party. With the help of her friends, Francine whips up the perfect present for her big sister - a sneaky surprise with a side of payback! Educational Objective: Francine learns the value of forgiveness.
The Case of the Girl with the Long Face/The Substitute Arthur (#1803H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Case of the girl with the Long Face - Fern's been feeling low and no one can figure out why. Luckily, Buster Baxter is on the case! He'll leave no stone unturned, no lead unexplored, no ice cream uneaten... Educational Objective: Buster and George learn that it's important to respect the feelings of others.
* The Substitute Arthur - With Arthur out of town, Buster is on the hunt for a new best friend. Problem is, Buster only wants to play games HIS way. Will Buster learn to compromise? Or is he destined to play alone? Educational Objective: Buster realizes that it can be fun to try new things.
- KQED 9: Wed, May 27, 2015 -- 6:30am email reminder
Best Wishes/The Tardy Tumbler (#1804H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Best Wishes - After George has a lucky streak, his friends pressure him to wish for a snow day. Can George deliver? Or is he out of luck? Educational Objective: George and friends learn the difference between luck and pure coincidence.
* The Tardy Tumbler - Prunella's excited about making the gymnastics team - until she realizes practice starts at 6am! Will she honor her commitment - or hit the snooze button? Educational Objective: Prunella learns the importance of dedication to the things-and people-you care about.
- KQED 9: Thu, May 28, 2015 -- 6:30am email reminder
Fountain Abbey/Arthur Calls It (#1805H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fountain Abbey - Muffy's devastated when she learns her great, great grandmother Mary Alice wasn't royalty, but a common maid. The indignity! However, Mary Alice's old diary reveals a more interesting story. Educational Objective: Muffy learns to appreciate her family history.
* Arthur Calls It - Pressure from his classmates has Arthur doubting his decision to call Buster out during a baseball game. Will he succumb to peer pressure, or stick with what he believes is right? Educational Objective: Arthur learns to stand up for his beliefs, even in the face of peer pressure.
- KQED 9: Fri, May 29, 2015 -- 6:30am email reminder