This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
D.W.'s Stray Netkitin/Bats in the Belfry (#1203) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* D.W.'S Stray Netkitin - D.W. is panicked when a "Scary Clown" virus ruins the Read family computer. Who will take care of her virtual Netkitin pet? "Tickly" needs her hair brushed just so and will only eat Net Nibbles! So D.W. turns to Arthur and Emily for help - but is she really ready to give up control?
* Bats in the Belfry - Arthur and D.W. are thrilled when Grandma Thora lets them turn her attic into a clubhouse. They each have their own fantasy vision of what it should look like... but their argument is interrupted by the appearance of a very real bat! Will the bat threaten their new play space? Or can they appreciate meeting this unfamiliar creature?
- PBS Kids: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 -- 5:00am
- PBS Kids: Sun, Apr 30, 2017 -- 8:00am Remind me
Arthur Plays The Blues/Buster's Sweet Success (#602) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Although Arthur's beloved piano teacher is retiring, she assures him that the new teacher is outstanding and famous, too! Then Arthur meets Dr. Fugue-who's as strict as he is odd-and begins to doubt his own abilities. Will Arthur be fired from playing the piano? When Buster signs up to sell candy for the band, he figures it's easy money-who doesn't love chocolate? Buster soon wishes that somebody loved it more than he does, because he eats it all himself. Will the band be doomed to wear tattered uniforms and play old instruments forever?
- PBS Kids: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 -- 5:30am
For The Birds/Ungifted (#1204) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* For the Birds - Brain dreams of being the first to spot a rare bird species called the green-tailed grebe. When Mr. Ratburn starts a bird-watching club at school, Brain is panicked! What if someone finds the grebe first and ruins his chances at fame and fortune? Or, can Brain learn that nature is a gift meant for everyone to share? < br>* Ungifted - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship? Educational Objective: Buster learns a lesson about debt, and that true friendship means doing favors without expecting anything in return.
- KQED 9: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 -- 6:30am
- PBS Kids: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 -- 8:00am
- KQED Plus: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 -- 5:30pm
- PBS Kids: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 -- 9:00pm
- PBS Kids: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 -- 5:00am
Prunella's Special Edition/The Secret Life of Dogs & Babies (#603) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The latest book about everyone's favorite boy wizard-Henry Skreever, of course-is finally in stores! Every kid in town is lining up to get it except Prunella, who's ordered a monogrammed, limited edition, coming all the way from England. She's in for a surprise, though, when they mix up her order and send a Braille version instead. Ever wonder what Baby Kate and Pal are thinking? Join an adventure into their secret world, where Arthur and D.W. watch impossibly immature TV showsand silly grown-ups are often in need of rescue!
- PBS Kids: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 -- 8:30am
- PBS Kids: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 -- 9:30pm
- PBS Kids: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 -- 5:30am
Speak Up Francine/Waiting for Snow (#1706H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Speak Up, Francine! - The local creek is polluted! Francine is determined to get the word out at the annual Earth Day rally, but she can't seem to speak up, so Ladonna attempts to help.
* Waiting for Snow - Ladonna can't wait to experience her first blizzard. Skiing, sledding, snow days! If only the weather would cooperate. Arthur and Buster attempt to help her. Meanwhile, D.W teaches Bud how to make snowballs.
Big Brother Binky, Part I/Big Brother Binky, Part II (#1110) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
In this special two-part episode, Binky's family adopts a baby girl from China. Binky receives the news of getting a baby sister with great excitement, and he delights in helping prepare for her arrival and visiting China. Although at times Binky worries about how his life will change, and more importantly, whether his new sister will even like him! - Binky becomes the proudest big brother in Elwood City.
- PBS Kids: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 -- 8:30am
Home Sweet Home/Do You Believe In Magic (#1209) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Home Sweet Home - Buster heads off to summer camp reluctantly, worried that he won't know anyone. But equipped with a few stories of summer camp battles and triumphs from his older and wiser friend Fritz (who runs the community garden), Buster realizes it's easy to make new friends after all.
* Do You Believe in Magic? - Arthur feels jealous when Buster's magic tricks outshine his own. When Buster is hired as the magician for DW's birthday party, Arthur is tempted to show the kids that Buster's tricks aren't so magical after all. Or, will Arthur step in and help his friend after all?
Is That Kosher/Never Never Never (#1201) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Is that Kosher? - Joan Rivers lends her voice as Francine's sharp-tongued grandma, Bubba, in this episode about family traditions and communal celebration. Francine's convinced that she can fast on Yom Kippur just like her older sister. But then Arthur wins a free pizza party for all his friends for that very same day! Will Francine be able to resist? With Bubba's help, Francine learns that there's more to the special holiday than making it through a fast.
* Never, Never, Never - Since Grandma Thora gives D.W. so many gifts, it must mean she really loves her, right? When D.W.'s extra toys fall into the hands of the destructive Tibble twins, she worries that no one loves her anymore - until Arthur comes to the rescue and proves that giving gifts isn't the only way of showing you care.
- KQED 9: Sun, Apr 30, 2017 -- 6:30am Remind me
Sue Ellen Gets Her Goose Cooked/Best of the Nest (#601) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Sue Ellen is the champion of the popular Internet game, Virtualgoose.com. She becomes so obsessed, however, that she starts imagining her friends as geese to be conquered! Can Sue Ellen give up Virtualgoose before she finally quacks...er, cracks? Now that the gang has beaten Virtualgoose, they move onto Best of the Nest, where five geese fight to survive in the virtual woods. As the competition escalates, Brain becomes inspired to initiate a camping trip in the real woods. Will any of his friends be willing to forgo their computers for a real, live adventure?
- PBS Kids: Sun, Apr 30, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
The Chronicles of Buster/On This Spot (#1205) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Chronicles of Buster - Buster is obsessed with the extended DVD version of the epic film "The Chronicles of Ahmayzzia," with 1001 hours of behind-the-scenes footage! In fact, he's so engrossed that he neglects his training for a class rock-climbing trip. After jeopardizing his relationship with best friend and climbing partner, Arthur, Buster finally learns that special effects can't take the place of hard work when conquering real mountains.
* On this Spot - Arthur is thrilled to learn that Sitting Bull once passed through Elwood City! He rallies the residents to mark the spot of the legend's visit with a monument - but is dismayed when his friends care more about celebrity sightings than local history. Can Arthur get them to see the specialness of their city's spots?
Muffy's Soccer Shocker/Brother, Can You Spare A Clarinet? (#604) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Muffy's proud that her dad is the new soccer coach until he exhausts the team with demanding drills like the piston, the muffler, and the-gulp!-shock absorber. Even if Muffy survives playing goalie in the big game against Mighty Mountain, will the team survive her dad? The try-outs for the Young Person's Orchestra are coming to Lakewood Elementary and everyone agrees that Binky is a shoe-in, since he's the best musician in school. So why is Binky suddenly refusing to play in band practice? Has Binky turned against the clarinet or against music itself?
The Cherry Tree/Matchmaker Matchbreaker (#1206) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Cherry Tree - Muffy will do anything to have a gigantic Dream Bouncy Castle at her party, or so she thinks. When her favorite cherry tree is cut down to make room for the castle in her yard, she starts to have regrets. Then to make matters worse, she learns that cutting down trees hurts the environment, too. What can Muffy do to fix the damage she's done?
* Matchmaker Matchbreaker - Francine and Muffy scheme to set up their older siblings Chip and Catherine. If the two got married that would make the girls sisters! But plans go awry, and Francine and Muffy decide that merging families may not be for the best.
- KQED 9: Tue, May 2, 2017 -- 6:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, May 2, 2017 -- 8:00am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Tue, May 2, 2017 -- 5:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Tue, May 2, 2017 -- 9:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Wed, May 3, 2017 -- 5:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sat, May 6, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Sun, May 7, 2017 -- 6:30am Remind me
The Boy Who Cried Comet/Arthur and Los Vecinos (#605) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Buster is convinced that he's seen real UFO's, and he uses Muffy's fancy new telescope to get the proof. What he discovers is much more terrifying-a comet hurtling directly toward earth! Can Buster convince his friends that this sighting is real in time for them to save the planet? Mr. Sipple from next door is moving away and Arthur wonders-who will be the new neighbors? When Alberto Molina and his family settle in, Arthur makes a new friend and learns about a different culture...and about a comic book character named Conejitos Mechanicos! (That's Spanish for Bionic Bunny)
War of the Worms/I Owe You One (#1207) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* War of the Worms - Brain is always taking the fun out of Fern's storytelling by correcting her facts. She decides to teach him a lesson by spinning a tall tale that he can't help but believe. But things gets out of hand, when Fern convinces Brain that there really are giant worms attacking Elwood City!
* Owe You One - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship?
Citizen Frensky/D.W.'s Backpack Mishap (#606) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
After visiting The Elwood City Times, Francine decides to start her own paper-The Frensky Star! The tabloid, complete with embarrassing photos and sensationalized headlines, is a smashing success...until all her friends stop speaking to her. Somebody stole D.W.'s backpack!! Who is this fluffy unicorn thief... this Mary Moo Cow-napper? In the backpack left behind, D.W. finds clues in an assortment of exotic objects. Could the backpack thief be even more sinister than she imagined-or just well traveled?
The Blackout/Mei Lin Takes A Stand (#1208) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Blackout - It's the hottest day in Elwood City, when a total blackout leaves its residents without any electricity. Will Arthur and DW survive without AC and TV? Luckily, the Molina family steps in to teach the Reads a lesson on how to keep cool and have fun as a community even under the toughest of weather conditions!
* Mei Lin Takes a Stand - Binky's baby sister Mei-Lin isn't keen on learning to walk and would rather stick to crawling. But then Baby Kate and Pal's flea friends, brothers Sale and Pepe, return to Elwood City and share a tale of a little princess in the land of "Hanzan-Niis" who learns to walk in order to save her beloved court jester. Will Mei Lin be inspired to take a stand or continue to stumble?
The Blackout/Mei Lin Takes A Stand (#1208) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Blackout - It's the hottest day in Elwood City, when a total blackout leaves its residents without any electricity. Will Arthur and DW survive without AC and TV? Luckily, the Molina family steps in to teach the Reads a lesson on how to keep cool and have fun as a community even under the toughest of weather conditions! Mei Lin Takes a Stand - Binky's baby sister Mei-Lin isn't keen on learning to walk and would rather stick to crawling. But then Baby Kate and Pal's flea friends, brothers Sale and Pepe, return to Elwood City and share a tale of a little princess in the land of "Hanzan-Niis" who learns to walk in order to save her beloved court jester. Will Mei Lin be inspired to take a stand or continue to stumble?
The Boy with His Head in the Clouds/More! (#607) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
All the kids know that George is smart-so why does he sometimes have trouble reading and writing? With a little help from others with dyslexia like Principal Haney... and Leonardo Di Vinci!... George and the gang discover that learning happens in all different ways. D.W. is thrilled to be getting an allowance. At last, she'll be rich and powerful! When she learns that Emily and the Tibbles have been already getting theirs for...well...years, D.W. is devastated. How can she remain friends with them is they have more money than she does?
The Perfect Game/D.W.'s Furry Freakout (#1210) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Perfect Game - Francine is excited for Mr. Ratburn's coolest assignment yet - he's asked them to design their very own model cities! From minarets to fancy lights, Francine's got plenty of good ideas. But as the deadline looms, she's so obsessed with making everything perfect, that she can't seem to get anything done at all.
* D.W.'s Furry Freak Out - D.W. finds a stray kitten and begs to keep it - after all, Arthur has his own dog! But the unbearably cute kitten soon turns out to be a lot more than D.W. can handle and wrecks havoc (and fur balls) all over her life. Maybe D.W. isn't quite ready for a pet after all?
The Director's Cut/Crime and Consequences (#1708H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Director's Cut - After meeting his hero, Hollywood director Tufton Sinclair, George is inspired to make a movie of his own, but he doesn't seem to be getting his own way in it.
* Crime and Consequences - When George accidentally breaks the class's prize woodworking project, Binky gets unfairly blamed. Will George come clean to Principal Haney? Or will he let Binky take the fall?
Rhyme for Your Life/for Whom The Bell Tolls (#608) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
While struggling to write a poem for his mom, Binky falls asleep and gets trapped in Verseberg... where it's a crime not to rhyme! After tangling with the big purple orange and meeting poet William Carlos Williams, Binky finally escapes this curse-but will he be able to stop speaking in verse?? D.W. lost her voice! For Arthur it's a dream come true...until Mom asks Arthur to take care of D.W., and he finds himself at the mercy of a bad mime with a cowbell. Will Arthur spend the rest of his life at D.W.'s beck and call, endlessly fetching ginger ale and playing Crazy-eights?
The Good Sport/Crushed (#609) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
When the Athlete of the Year Award doesn't go to Francine, she makes no effort to hide her hurt feelings from Jenna, the recipient. Michelle Kwan, world champion figure skater and graduate of Lakewood Elementary (who knew?), guest stars to teach Francine about good sports(wo)manship. Arthur can't believe his parents are hiring a babysitter-he's 8-years-old! Besides, babysitters are b-o-r-i-n-g! But 16-year-old Sally MacGill's favorite hobbies are eating ice cream and playing the Dark Bunny VI: Curse of the Moomy videogame, and now all Arthur can think is...WOW!
Caught in the Crosswires/Framed (#1709H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Caught in the Crosswires - Muffy is thrilled when mega producer J3 chooses her family for his latest reality TV project. After all, she was born to be star! But when Muffy's asked to amp up the drama between her and Bailey, she worries that she's being portrayed as a spoiled brat. Is it possible reality TV isn't as realistic as she thought?
* Framed! - Buster has just won the best young artist award at the Elwood City Arts Festival. Sensing his work might be worth something someday, Muffy hires Buster to paint her portrait. But can Buster satisfy his critical client?
Silent Treatment/Kung Fool (#1302) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Silent Treatment - When quiet, shy George wonders if any of his friends really notice him, he has a great idea. He's not going to speak to anyone until they notice! Well when they do in fact notice he's been feeling sad, they decide to throw him a surprise party to make him feel special. But it backfires, when they need to avoid him to plan the party!
* Kung Fool - Fern volunteers to help an elderly neighbor, Tony Wu, with his household chores, and then discovers his past life as a Kung Fu celebrity. Suddenly she imagines herself as his student - and soon, she will be a Kung Fu master herself! But will Fern be disappointed to learn that dish cleaning and laundry folding are not really part of some special martial arts training? Or can she learn a valuable lesson in acceptance and friendship?
Cast Away/The Great Sock Mystery (#701) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Cast Away - Arthur is thrilled when Dad invites him to go fly fishing for the weekend. Finally - an escape from D.W.! But when a change in plans forces them to include her, Arthur's had enough. Does D.W. always have to get her own way? The Great Sock Mystery - Ever wonder where all those missing socks go? One minute they're in the laundry basket, and the next - poof! - they've vanished! Find out once and for all when Baby Kate and Pal - and some of their furry friends - team up to solve the great sock mystery.
Binky's Music Madness/Brain Freeze (#1710H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Binky's Music Madness - Everyone loves the Bang on a Can All-Stars, a funky experimental music group that's touring around Elwood City. Everyone that is, except Binky. A musical purist, Binky thinks their nontraditional sound is just a bunch of noise and sets out to prove it. Will Binky succeed, or is he headed for treble?
* Brain Freeze - A new ice cream shop has just opened up across the block. With whimsical flavor names, futuristic furniture, and a cute mascot named Puk Puk, Yumbobo is threatening to put Brain's shop out of business.
Francine's Split Decision/Muffy Goes Metropolitan (#702) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Francine's Split Decision - Lakewood Elementary is sure to win the big bowling tournament on Saturday, with Francine leading the team. So what if Francine's cousin is having his Bar Mitzvah at exactly that same time? The amazing Francine can be in both places - or at least seem to be- and no one will be the wiser. Or so she thinks... Muffy Goes Metropolitan - Muffy happily accepts Sue Ellen's invitationto spend the weekend in the bustling metropolis, Crown City. At last! Her big chance to revel in an unending parade of glamorous fashions, high culture, and fine cuisine! But can Muffy accept city realities that are quite different... yet perhaps more interesting... than her fantasies?
Arthur's Numbers Nightmare/Brain Gets Hooked (#1303) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Arthur's Numbers Nightmare - When Arthur and friends discover what looks like a list of their class rankings in Principal Haney's office, they are all taken for a surprise. If Arthur's really Number Two, then he must be really smart! And is there anything Francine can do to move up rank? For Buster, Number Eleven is his new lucky number... for everything. Soon the numbers come to mean much more than they should to all the kids on the list.
* Brain Gets Hooked - Brain gets hooked on the latest tween reality show "Junior Island." When he starts to ignore his friends and his schoolwork, he knows he's got a problem. But what can he do to break the addiction?
- PBS Kids: Wed, May 10, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Wed, May 10, 2017 -- 9:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Thu, May 11, 2017 -- 5:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sat, May 13, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Tue, May 16, 2017 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Tue, May 16, 2017 -- 5:30pm Remind me
- KQED 9: Sun, May 21, 2017 -- 6:30am Remind me
Ants In Arthur's Pants/Don't Ask Muffy (#703) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Ants in Arthur's - Pants To excel in science, Mr. Ratburn's class has to prove that they have P.A.N.T.S. - the ability to be patient, attentive, nosy, thoughtful, and systematic. And Arthur's certain he's got `em to ace his ant project... until the crawly creatures end up everywhere but in their ant-farm! Can Arthur's P.A.N.T.S. save his project - and save the ants from the exterminator? Don't Ask Muffy - Muffy starts an advice column in the school newspaper to launch her career as a rich and famous talk-show host. There's only one problem - the kids are ignoring her, and flocking to a mystery advice-giver instead! If Muffy wants to be as popular as Hoprah Linseed, she'll have to learn a few lessons about competition and what really makes a good listener...
Elwood City Turns 100! (Parts I & II) (#705) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Arthur's class is chosen to stage a musical tribute for its city's centennial celebration. But soon the rehearsals become a drama of missed cues, inflated egos, and alien invasions. And that's behind the curtain! In front, seated in the audience, viewers will glimpse returning animated guest stars-including Art Garfunkel, Fred Rogers, and Michelle Kwan-all invited by Muffy to the show. And if that weren't enough, CNN's Larry King gets into the action by becoming the first live action guest star to appear with the animated ARTHUR cast, as he interviews them during the show's intermission.
Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain/Thanks A lot, Binky (#802) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain - Fern can't wait to climb Moose Mountain so that she can have exciting adventures like Zutzut, the famous comic-book hero! But Francine is assigned to be her hiking buddy and the two girls fight all the way up the trail. Will Fern and Francine be able to work together and weather some unexpected challenges?
* Thanks a Lot, Binky - Binky decides to become "No More Mr. Nice Guy" after not getting thanked for saving Rattles from a dangerous stunt. After all, if he's not going to be appreciated, why bother doing any good deeds? But then one day he's shown what life would be like without any acts of kindness ...
Macfrensky/The Good The Bad and the Binky (#1304) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* MacFrensky - When Francine and Brain are locked in a stiff competition to win student of the month, Muffy talks Francine into "borrowing" Buster's toy and letting Brain take the blame for it. As the lies grow and the prize gets closer, however, Francine's guilt increases. Can she come clean and wash her hands of this dastardly deed?
* The Good, the Bad and the Binky - As Emily's new babysitter, Binky introduces his charge to the world of pro-wrestling and teaches her some fierce moves. But when Emily starts ruffling the feathers of other pre-schoolers on the playground, Binky worries he hasn't been the best role model. Can Binky restore Emily to her former, tea-party loving self?
Pick A Car, Any Car/Jenna's Bedtime Blues (#706) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Pick a Car, Any Car - The Read family car is broken, and so is Arthur's heart. How can Mom and Dad even think of replacing it? "Car Talk" hosts Click and Clack the Tappet brothers (otherwise known as Tom and Ray Magliozzi) lend some much-needed advice as Arthur desperately tries to save the beloved vehicle. Jenna's Bedtime Blues - Muffy's annual slumber party is the envy of Lakewood Elementary. This year Jenna is finally invited and she's absolutely... horrified! What if the other girls discover that she's an occasional bed-wetter? She'll be the lonely laughingstock of Elwood City! Can Jenna make it though the night with her sheets dry - and her secret safe?
- PBS Kids: Fri, May 12, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
D.W.'s Time Trouble/Buster's Amish Mismatch (#707) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
D.W.'s Time Trouble - D.W. is sick and tired of being bossed around all the time and demands to know why she couldn't have been born before Arthur! So she goes on a magical trip through time to see what life would be like with Arthur as her little brother. Surely D. W. would be much happier if she were in charge... wouldn't she? Buster's Amish Mismatch - During a field trip to Amish country, Busterbecomes enamored with the simple lifestyle and vows to forgo all modern conveniences back home. But this is easier said than done - living without TV or car rides is a bumpy road, and far worse, a lonely one. Will Buster find anyone to join him in his quest for a simple life?
The World of Tomorrow/Is There A Doctor in the House? (#708) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The World of Tomorrow - Since Binky's repeating third grade, he's totally dreading Mr. Ratburn's annual class sleepover at the Science Museum. After all, he remembers how boring it was last year... wouldn't the second time around be twice as dull? But an enticing new exhibit - on visions of the future! - shows Binky that science knowledge can really come in handy. Is There a Doctor in the House? - Arthur and D.W. face the ultimate challenge when Mom gets a bad cold and then... (gulp!)... gives it to Dad! What if Arthur has to take over Dad's catering business? And how will they raise Baby Kate all by themselves?
No Acting Please/Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending (#1305) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* No Acting Please - Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman guest-stars as director Will Toffman in this episode about theater and the arts. When Fern lands a role in the Elwood City community production of "It Began With a Whistle," she fears she's not talented enough to be a star actress. But Will Toffman teaches Fern how to have fun, be herself and truly shine.
* Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending - Finally, the final volume of the Henry Screever series, The Knights of the Bouillabiasse, is out. Prunella and Marina compete to see who can finish the book the fastest. But the two friends learn that speed-reading doesn't always pay off.
Prunella Sees The Light/Return of the Snowball (#709) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Prunella Sees the Light - To make everything perfect for her sleepover with Marina, Prunella happily styles her room to resemble a "Henry Skreever" book. But then she panics - since Marina is blind, will decorations she can't even see offend her... or worse, make her trip? Or will Prunella discover that her worries about protecting Marina - and their friendship - are more about Prunella's own perceptions rather than Marina's actual capabilities? Return of the Snowball - For six months, two weeks and four days, D.W. has been trying to solve the mystery of her snowball's disappearance. So when it re-appears in the freezer, she's ecstatic!! But wait - if it was taken once, how can she stop it from being stolen again? Can D.W. keep the snowball safe from plotting thieves... or even from melting?
To Tibble The Truth/Waiting to Go (#704) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
To Tibble the Truth - When the Tibble Twins' constant lying lands them in constant trouble, they promise to tell only the truth. But is telling every truth any better? Tommy and Timmy try to be honest Tibbles before they lose all their friends - and each other. Waiting to Go - Binky and Brain collide on the soccer field, breaking Brain's new watch and nearly breaking their friendship. Could things get any worse? Well, yes - the other kids' rides have come and gone, leaving Binky and Brain behind. Will they spend the next 50 years sitting in the parking lot, waiting to go?
George and the Missing Puzzle Piece/D.W. Swims With the Fishes (#1306) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* George and the Missing Puzzle Piece - George is excited about spending time with his new friend, Carl, who seems to know all kind of cool facts about trains and about... well lots of things! Then George learns that Carl has Asperger's Syndrome - a form of autism that makes Carl see the world differently than most people. Can George and Carl remain good friends - and perhaps even learn from each other?
* DW Swims with the Fishes - D.W. and James enter the pre-school swim meet and recruit their big siblings to coach them. All goes swimmingly until Arthur and Molly start taking their jobs a little too seriously. Who's this race about, anyway?
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tibble/The Secret Guardians (#1307) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Portrait of Artist As Young Tibble - The Tibble Twins set out on new business venture - selling their pre-school art masterpieces to earn enough money to buy the coveted Krummy Kreepy Kastle. As their business takes off, so does their own appreciation for their art. Is the Krummy Kreepy Kastle really worth giving up their masterpieces? < br>* The Secret Guardians - When Arthur, Binky and Sue Ellen stumble upon a beautiful and private woodland oasis right by their homes, they vow to tell no one and keep it as their secret spot. Before long, however, they start to find evidence of human habitation.Have they discovered an ancient civilization? Or has someone known about this special secret place all along?
- PBS Kids: Thu, May 18, 2017 -- 8:00am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Thu, May 18, 2017 -- 9:00pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Fri, May 19, 2017 -- 5:00am Remind me
- KQED 9: Mon, May 22, 2017 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Mon, May 22, 2017 -- 5:30pm Remind me
- KQED Life: Sat, May 27, 2017 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Sat, May 27, 2017 -- 6:30am Remind me
Fernlets By Fern/Prunella and the Haunted Locker (#1308) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Fernlets by Fern - As part of her latest business venture, Muffy talks Fern into writing poems for a new line of greeting cards which becomes the hit of Elwood City. But booming business causes Fern to burn out. Can Fern and Muffy find a way to make writing fun again? * Prunella and the Haunted Locker - Prunella is assigned a new school locker, which is rumored to be haunted! She refuses to believe it... until mysterious and unexplained things start to happen. Will Prunella have seven years of bad luck (and bad grades) or can she get to the bottom of this mystery?
- PBS Kids: Thu, May 18, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Thu, May 18, 2017 -- 9:30pm Remind me
- PBS Kids: Fri, May 19, 2017 -- 5:30am Remind me
- PBS Kids: Sun, May 21, 2017 -- 8:00am Remind me
- KQED 9: Tue, May 23, 2017 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED Plus: Tue, May 23, 2017 -- 5:30pm Remind me
- KQED Life: Sun, May 28, 2017 -- 6:30am Remind me
- KQED 9: Sun, May 28, 2017 -- 6:30am Remind me
Dear Adil/Bitzi's Break-Up (#801) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Dear Adil - Arthur's worried that his letters to his new Turkish pen pal, Adil, will be boring. After all, how can Elwood City compare to Arthur's fantastical ideas about Turkey, where he imagines Adil riding a camel to school ... and eating lambs-eyes! But are Arthur's notions about Adil's life even close to the truth? Bitzi's Break-Up - Bitzi's breaking up with her boyfriend and Buster is really sad. Harry is his favorite baseball buddy! Can Buster get them back together in time for the next game? And, more importantly, will Buster and Harry be able to stay friends?
Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain/Thanks A lot, Binky (#802) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain - Fern can't wait to climb Moose Mountain so that she can have exciting adventures like Zutzut, the famous comic-book hero! But Francine is assigned to be her hiking buddy and the two girls fight all the way up the trail. Will Fern and Francine be able to work together and weather some unexpected challenges? Thanks a Lot, Binky - Binky decides to become "No More Mr. Nice Guy" after not getting thanked for saving Rattles from a dangerous stunt. After all, if he's not going to be appreciated, why bother doing any good deeds? But then one day he's shown what life would be like without any acts of kindness ...
- PBS Kids: Fri, May 19, 2017 -- 8:30am Remind me
Fernkenstein's Monster/D.W., Dancing Queen (#804) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Fernkenstein's Monster - Inspired by Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein," Fern tells a tale so scary that Arthur and the gang become afraid of her! Can Fern prove her skills as a writer and create a different story that's fun instead of frightening? D.W., Dancing Queen - Binky decides to teach D.W. to dance, but she just doesn't seem to get the moves. Is D.W. a no-talent klutz? Or is it Binky's teaching that needs practice?
Paradise Lost/The Pride of Lakewood (#1309) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Paradise Lost - Baby Kate is growing up! She's started saying her first words. But strangely enough, the more words she learns, the less she seems to understand their dog, Pal. The two head off to the Children's Zoo in search of the Dolly Llama for an explanation, and to see if they can reverse the process. Along the way, they learn that growing up is inevitable and maybe it isn't so bad.
* The Pride of Lakewood - To boost school pride, Arthur and his classmates form the Lakewood Pride Committee, which immediately and fervently adds members, distributes buttons and creates special chants. But Brain and Sue Ellen, feeling pressured, decide they don't want to join - and are accused of not loving their school. Can they prove that they're proud of Lakewood Elementary even if they're not part of this new group?
Vomitrocious!/Sue Ellen Chickens Out (#805) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Vomitrocious! - It's just a regular day until Francine starts to feel queasy ... and then throws up in the cafeteria!! Now Francine is afraid to go back to school. Won't the kids all laugh and call her - ugh! - "Barfine"? Sue Ellen Chickens Out - Sue Ellen learns that a fast-food chain is taking over the beloved Sugarbowl, so she rallies the gang to stage a protest. But when the kids confess that they actually like the food at Chickin Lickin, Sue Ellen worries - will she have to fight the mighty empire of Beaurigaard Poulet all by herself?
Postcards from Buster, Parts I & II (#806) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Postcards from Buster, Part I - Buster's going to New York City to meet his dad Bo, and the Reads are coming with him! He's thrilled ... but won't his mom cry day and night, missing him? Luckily, Bitzi gives Buster a special present at the airport that will let him share his exciting trip with her -- a video camera! Postcards from Buster, Part II - In this special episode combining live-action and animation, the gang goes on a whirlwind tour of New York. As D.W. enjoys Central Park, a Broadway show, and daydreams of living in the glamorous Metropole Hotel, Bo leads Arthur and Buster on a journey through the neighborhoods of Chinatown, El Barrio, and .. . wait, they're lost! Will they find their way? Will Buster ever get to take a bite out of the Big Apple? One thing's for sure -- he'll capture the adventure on his new video camera!
The Wheel Deal/The Buster Report (#1401) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* The Wheel Deal - After an injury, Brain has to spend some time using a wheelchair. But now he can't compete in a basketball tournament for charity! Or, can he? He meets a new friend, Lydia Fox, who just happens to be a wheelchair basketball player...and shows him how it's done. (Lydia is the winning character of the "Arthur CVS All Kids Can" Contest!)
* The Buster Report - The kids are assigned to write a report on someone they admire. To everyone's surprise, most especially Buster's, George picks....Buster! Will George focus on Buster's joke telling, the sandwich named after Buster, or Buster's famous food collection? Or...will George sing the praises of some of Buster's other traits that often go overlooked?
Desk Wars/Desperately Seeking Stanley (#807) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Desk Wars - It's the hottest school day of the year, and tempers are even hotter. To keep the peace, Mr. Ratburn moves Brain and Arthur away from their usual desks ... and sets off a chain reaction resulting in the most explosive desk war in third grade history! Desperately Seeking Stanley - On his third birthday, Arthur's favoritepresent was Stanley, his teddy bear. Stanley protected Arthur when he was afraid of the dark ... and even when his new baby sister D.W. arrived. But Arthur is 8-years old now -- he doesn't need his furry friend anymore ... right?
Looking for Bonnie/The Secret Origin of Supernova (#1310) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
* Looking for Bonnie - Famous rock musician Dean Lomax visits Elwood City and calls on George's dad to fix his equally famous guitar, named Bonnie. Legend says that Bonnie is magical, and Buster and George are convinced that just one strum will give them special powers. And during one late night sleepover, they sneak into Dad's workshop to find out if it's true..
* The Secret Origin of Supernova - Arthur is dismayed when he learns an energy drink endorsed by his favorite comic book character is full of sugar - it doesn't give you any special energy or magic powers at all! Will Arthur be able to find any superheroes who aren't out to make money - or can he create his own?
Muffy's Art Attack/Tales from the Crib (#808) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Muffy's Art Attack - Arthur Ganson, real-life kinetic sculptor, guest stars in this episode about art appreciation. When Muffy sees Ganson' s machines, she brags that she can make even better ones ... until the artist himself shows her that art is beautiful when created out of self-expression, not competition. Tales from the Crib - Vicita is upset at having to trade in her cherished crib for a big-girl bed, so D.W. shares her story of that same rite of passage. D.W. was also reluctant to make the transition to a bed without bars, but then discovered the joys -- and responsibilities -- of her new-found freedom.
The Agent of Change/D.W. Unties The Knot (#1402) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
The Agent of Change The latest animated hit in movie theaters about a boy and his truck has left Muffy and Francine disappointed. Why doesn't there seem to be any cool female characters on screen? So with the help of a very talented artist, Molly, the "Group of Three" set out to make their own movie! D.W. Unties the Knot - After watching "The Wedding Channel," D.W. wants to get married! And, having no idea what this really means, she starts planning herself the biggest unicorn wedding imaginable. But D. W. soon realizes that she's getting more than she bargained for. Can she back out in time?
Nicked by a Name/The Play's The Thing (#1403) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Nicked by a Name - There is a virus spreading through Lakewood Elementary! It changes the way everyone acts and how they treat each other....it's the new nicknames! Can Brain stop the virus he created or will everyone be mean to each other forever? The Play's the Thing - The playground has been quiet lately - too quiet - and the Tough Customers don't like it one bit. All the rest of the kids seem more interested in electronics than in good old-fashioned fun! Can the TCs save the playground or is everyone done playing for good?
Lend Me Your Ear/The Butler Did It (#2005H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Arthur, Buster, and Brain are worried when Mr. Ratburn isn't acting like himself. He's always pleased to see them...so what has made him change his tune? When Mr. Crosswire gets a robot butler for Father's Day, Muffy fears Bailey may be replaced.
Follow The Bouncing Ball/Buster Baxter and the Letter From The Sea (#1406) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Follow the Bouncing Ball - Alberto Molina's beloved soccer ball - signed by his favorite Ecuadorian soccer star, El Boomerang - is lost! Is it the same soccer ball bounding all over town, eluding potential captors?! This kicks off the first of 10 stories which follow the incredible journey of "El Boomerang" around the world! Come, follow the bouncing ball! Buster Baxter and the Letter from the Sea - While on vacation with the Read family, Buster discovers a message in a bottle on the shore. Could it be an urgent message from the people of the lost city of Atlantis? Buster is determined to find out and sends them a message back...by throwing his own bottles in the ocean...! Will he learn that keeping the beach and waters clean is the real message?
Prunella's Tent of Portent/Mutiny on the Pitch (#2006H) Duration: 28:46 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
At the Elwood City Picnic, Prunella pretends she can see the future at her fortune telling booth. But her best friend, Marina, doubts her mystical powers. The Lakewood Elementary soccer team has had enough of Francine's bossy behavior. To show the team how much they need her, Francine gives up her post to the most unlikely teammate...Buster!
Around The World In 11-Minutes/Muffy and the Big Bad Blog (#1407) Duration: 28:55 STEREO TVY (Secondary audio: DVI)
Around the World in 11-Minutes - Pal, Baby Kate, Amigo, and Mei Lin enthusiastically accept Nemo's dare to travel around the world and make it back in 11 minutes. After all, there's a prized pork chop and a lot of pride on the line! Adventuring by plane, hot-air balloon and motor scooters, the gang encounters many obstacles along the way - mostly because of Nemo's meddling! - but giddily experience the joys of global expedition. Muffy and the Big Bad Blog - Muffy discovers that web blogging is a great way to keep her readers up to date with her every move... whether they're interested or not! But then she goes too far and publicizes a disagreement with Francine. Can Muffy learn that some things really are better left private?