TV Daily Schedule: KQED 9
Another way to search for programs is from the TV Programs A-Z Directory.
KQED 9: Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Channels 9.1 • 54.2, 25.1 | XFINITY 9 and HD 709
Schedule is subject to change. Please visit kqed.org/tv/schedules/daily for the most up-to-date info.
12:00 amCharlie Rose [#19077] (original broadcast date: 04/09/13)
* Mark Mazzetti of The New York Times on his book "The Way of the Knife - The CIA, A Secret Army, and a War at the Ends of the Earth"
* David Carr of The New York Times on the future of media and journalism duration 56:47 STEREO TVRE
1:00 amNightly Business Report [#32090] Tonight on Nightly Business Report, we're on the ground floor of J.C. Penney to find out what customers really think of the struggling retailer. And, Sir Richard Branson discusses everything from cheap tickets to competition in the industry. duration 26:46 STEREO TVRE (Secondary audio: none)
1:30 amSpark! [#407] Experimenting Artistic boundaries are redefined through experimentation.
* Follow contemporary experimental dance troupe Kunst-Stoff as they attempt to understand sightlessness in a new piece that keeps changing up to the last minute.
* John Chiara takes photograph to an interesting limit by using a large-scale camera that has to be towed to and from locations.
* Legendary sound duo Matmos are creating a new work for the LA Museum of Natural History.
* Then, Ala Ebtekar explores identity by blending hip-hop imagery with Iranian images.