Produce with KQED TV FAQ
- What kinds of programs does KQED seek for broadcast?
- What is the difference between KQED, PBS, CPB, and APT?
- Does KQED provide funding for independent projects?
- Does PBS fund the production of programs?
- How long should I expect to wait for an answer from KQED after submitting a program or proposal?
- What's the difference between a production and a presentation?
- What if I just need KQED to help me with fundraising?
- What if I just need help completing the post production of my film?
- I've never made a film before but have a great idea for a show. Can I still co-produce with KQED?
- My project has nothing to do with KQED's content criteria. Can I still submit it?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business.
KQED Celebrates the Holidays
Find holiday-related KQED television and radio programming, events, gift ideas, recipes, and other Web-exclusive goodies.