Produce with KQED TV FAQ
- What kinds of programs does KQED seek for broadcast?
- What is the difference between KQED, PBS, CPB, and APT?
- Does KQED provide funding for independent projects?
- Does PBS fund the production of programs?
- How long should I expect to wait for an answer from KQED after submitting a program or proposal?
- What's the difference between a production and a presentation?
- What if I just need KQED to help me with fundraising?
- What if I just need help completing the post production of my film?
- I've never made a film before but have a great idea for a show. Can I still co-produce with KQED?
- My project has nothing to do with KQED's content criteria. Can I still submit it?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
American Indian Heritage Month
KQED proudly celebrates the richness and diversity of the greater San Francisco Bay Area by commemorating American Indian Heritage Month in November. KQED Public TV 9 schedules a special lineup of programs, which are highlighted in a guide along with listings of community resources and local events.
Bay Area Bites Thanksgiving Menu
Bay Area Bites shares a Thanksgiving Menu with creative yet traditional recipes along with related posts to cooking guides, advice, and safety tips to have a delicious and stress-free holiday meal.