Produce with KQED TV FAQ
- What kinds of programs does KQED seek for broadcast?
- What is the difference between KQED, PBS, CPB, and APT?
- Does KQED provide funding for independent projects?
- Does PBS fund the production of programs?
- How long should I expect to wait for an answer from KQED after submitting a program or proposal?
- What's the difference between a production and a presentation?
- What if I just need KQED to help me with fundraising?
- What if I just need help completing the post production of my film?
- I've never made a film before but have a great idea for a show. Can I still co-produce with KQED?
- My project has nothing to do with KQED's content criteria. Can I still submit it?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Jacques Pépin Heart & Soul
Jacques Pépin Heart & Soul is chef Jacques Pépin's final television cooking series. Get recipes, view behind-the-scenes photos and more!
KQED Celebrates Latino Heritage Month
In September, KQED proudly celebrates the diversity of our community with special Latino Heritage Month programming. These programs are highlighted in a guide along with information about community events.