Produce with KQED TV FAQ
- What kinds of programs does KQED seek for broadcast?
- What is the difference between KQED, PBS, CPB, and APT?
- Does KQED provide funding for independent projects?
- Does PBS fund the production of programs?
- How long should I expect to wait for an answer from KQED after submitting a program or proposal?
- What's the difference between a production and a presentation?
- What if I just need KQED to help me with fundraising?
- What if I just need help completing the post production of my film?
- I've never made a film before but have a great idea for a show. Can I still co-produce with KQED?
- My project has nothing to do with KQED's content criteria. Can I still submit it?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
"The Bay Bridged" Music for June
Listen the The Bay Bridged mix of bands performing live in the Bay Area this month, including The Mantles, Cold Cave, The Spyrals, Blitzen Trapper, Monster Rally, and more. Enjoy the podcast and then go see some concerts!
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business, here in California.