Produce with KQED TV FAQ
- What kinds of programs does KQED seek for broadcast?
- What is the difference between KQED, PBS, CPB, and APT?
- Does KQED provide funding for independent projects?
- Does PBS fund the production of programs?
- How long should I expect to wait for an answer from KQED after submitting a program or proposal?
- What's the difference between a production and a presentation?
- What if I just need KQED to help me with fundraising?
- What if I just need help completing the post production of my film?
- I've never made a film before but have a great idea for a show. Can I still co-produce with KQED?
- My project has nothing to do with KQED's content criteria. Can I still submit it?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Disability Culture Month
Each October, KQED hosts a Celebration of Disability Culture, airing special programs that explore the complex web of experiences and issues faced by people with disabilities.
California Election Watch 2014: The Voter Guide
Don't have time to sort out all the statewide propositions and races for the upcoming November 5 election? Get help from KQED's Voter Guide!