Major Giving Opportunities with KQED
Signal Society, Editor's Circle, Director's Circle, Producer's Circle and President's Circle
Crucial investments made by our major donors ensure that all Bay Area residents have access to KQED's intelligent, engaging and inspiring educational media and programming that nurtures learning, fosters civic engagement and challenges us all to be more. Make a significant investment in the public media you love by joining one of KQED's major donor societies.
Our major donors safeguard KQED's commitment to provide Bay Area communities with indispensable programming and services. Your gifts make the production of our very own Bay Area focused programs possible, such as Forum with Michael Krasny, The Do Listand our latest audience engagement effort, Bay Curious. Your investments also support KQED's efforts to make educational materials more relevant and interactive. Through facilitating the use of new media in classrooms and providing teachers with the resources they need to actively engage students in new and meaningful ways, KQED is helping transform learning for the twenty-first century.
To thank you for supporting our mission and our community, KQED's major donors may receive enhanced benefits. As a member of one of our major donor societies, you get an insider look at the programming and services of KQED, including tours of our studios and chances to meet public media personalities like David Greene, Jacques Pépin, Dina Temple Raston, Michael Krasny and others.
Signal Society members (gifts of $1,500 to $2,499 annually) are recognized in these ways:
- Listing on our Annual Donor Wall at KQED headquarters in San Francisco
- Subscriptions to On Q monthly member guide, Qed In monthly major donor email newsletter, and Go Public semi-annual major donor newsletter
- Invitations to Signal Society events, screenings and receptions with public media personalities
- Borrowing privileges to our Lending Library to watch your favorite programs from home.
Editor's Circle members (gifts of $2,500 to $4,999 annually) are included in the above recognition, plus have access to:
- Private tours of our studios in San Francisco and/or San Jose upon request
- Live viewing of selected locally-produced KQED programs
- Support listed in Go Public semi-annual major donor newsletter
Director's Circle members (gifts of $5,000 to $9,999 annually) are included in the above recognition, plus have access to:
- A dedicated KQED staff member to connect you with KQED media creators, station leaders and audio and video recordings of programs that match your individual interests
- Visit the set of a locally produced television program (at mutually agreed upon time) and enjoy lunch or dinner with KQED executive staff member
- Invitations to Director's Circle events, exclusive receptions with public media personalities
Producer's Circle members (gifts of $10,000 and $24,000 annually) are included in the above recognition, plus have access to:
- Private breakfast or lunch with KQED President John Boland (at mutually agreed upon time)
- Invitations to Producer's Circle events, small soirées with public media personalities
- On-air recognition on a local credit for at least one KQED television program
President's Circle members (gifts of $25,000 and $49,000 annually) are included in the above recognition, plus have access to:
- Invitation to President's Circle events, intimate gatherings with public media personalities
- On-air recognition on a local credit for at least four KQED television programs a year
For more information on donor societies and recognition at or above the $50,000, please contact Georgi Kelly, Senior Director of Leadership gifts at (415) 553-3375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are considering a significant charitable gift, please consider making a gift of securities, which may provide tax advantages for you. Please visit our Stock and Mutual Funds giving page for more information about stock gifts.
Thank you for your support!
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Jacques Pépin Heart & Soul
Jacques Pépin Heart & Soul is chef Jacques Pépin's final television cooking series. Get recipes, view behind-the-scenes photos and more!
KQED Celebrates Latino Heritage Month
In September, KQED proudly celebrates the diversity of our community with special Latino Heritage Month programming. These programs are highlighted in a guide along with information about community events.