KQED Signal Society and Producer's Circle
If you want to make a significant investment in the media you love, become a major donor by joining the Signal Society or Producer's Circle. KQED's major donors ensure the future of our high-quality programming and community services. Your investments in KQED ensure that millions of families have access to enriching national programming like PBS NewsHour, Sesame Street, Masterpiece, Talk of the Nation and This American Life, and locally-produced series like The California Report, Check, Please! Bay Area and more. Your gifts also contribute to our teacher trainings, helping to make school more relevant and interactive by enabling teachers to use new media in the classroom.
To thank you for supporting our mission, Signal Society and Producer's Circle donors receive enhanced benefits. As a Signal Society or Producer's Circle member, you get a behind-the-scenes look at the programming and services of KQED, including exclusive content, tours of our studios and chances to meet public media personalities like Ira Glass, Carl Kassel, Gwen Ifill, and more.
Signal Society members (gifts of $1,500 to $9,999 annually) are recognized in these ways:
- Listing on our Annual Donor Wall and in selected KQED publications;
- Invitations to Signal Society-only special events, screenings and receptions with public media personalities; and
- Borrowing privileges to our Lending Library to watch your favorite programs from home.
Producer's Circle members (gifts of $10,000 and above annually) are included in all of the Signal Society activities above, plus have access to:
- A dedicated KQED staff member to give you an insider's view of KQED; and
- Intimate events with public media personalities, including opportunities to meet one-on-one with John Boland, KQED's President.
For more information on the Signal Society or Producer's Circle, please contact Ellen Barkenbush, Director, Major Donor Operations, at (415) 553-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support!
Also on KQED.org this week ...
KQED Coverage of Housing in the Bay Area
KQED reports on the housing crisis in the Bay Area.
Watch Short Films from the 2016 PBS Online Film Festival
Watch independent films from across the country on your browser, mobile device, and on Xbox, Roku, and Apple TV.