If your question does not appear here, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 415-553-2150.
- What is the recommended contribution for basic membership?
- My employer participates in a matching-gift program, but requires verification of my contribution. Where can I get the forms and where do I send them?
- Does KQED offer an affinity credit card?
- Does KQED fund raising support any other charities?
- Is my KQED membership tax deductible?
- Are there separate memberships for KQED TV and KQED FM?
- What do I do if I wish both the radio and TV stations to receive part of my yearly gift?
- How do I arrange for a tour of the TV studio or radio station for a group or organization? What days and times are possible? Is there a limit to the size of the group?
- Can I get discounts using my KQED MemberCard?
- What is KQED's address?
- Can I sponsor a membership for someone else?
- Can I make a gift in memory of another individual?
- Is my membership transferable to the PBS station in another city?
- Does KQED exchange names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses from its membership list?
- How can I include KQED in my will or living trust?
- How can I give a gift of stock?
- If I donate a car, do I get a membership?
- How can I update my information (name, address, phone number and e-mail address) online?
Levels of Membership
- What is Leadership Circle?
- What is Signal Society?
- What is the Producer's Circle?
- What is the Jonathan C. Rice Legacy Society?
- What is a Sustaining Membership?
- How do I become a Sustaining Member?
- I am a Sustaining Member. Do I still get thank-you gifts?
- How can I change my mailing address?
- I am moving out of the area. How do I stop KQED mailings?
- Does KQED offer program schedules and information online?
- How can I get/buy a back copy of San Francisco magazine?
- What do I do if I want to stop receiving San Francisco Magazine, or if I am receiving two copies of San Francisco Magazine?
- Is programming information available for people who are visually impaired?
- I am interested in a thank-you gift from a previous fundraising drive. Is it still possible to get it?
- How can I order videotapes of previously aired programs?
- Does a Newsweek subscription come with all memberships?
- How long does it take to get my gift after I donate?
- What if I get the wrong gift or a damaged thank-you gift?
- I am canceling my current credit card. How do I get the new credit card information to KQED in order to keep up my monthly payments?
- I already renewed. Why am I still receiving renewal notices?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
We Need You!
Volunteer during our current on-air radio fundraising drive. It's a great way to support KQED Radio with your time. You can really make a difference!
Enter the New "ImageMakers" Screening Room
Enjoy films from present and past seasons of KQED's short independent film series, divided into Animation, Comedy, Drama, and Suspense.