If your question does not appear here, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (415) 553-2150.
- What is KQED Passport?
- What is the recommended contribution for basic KQED membership?
- My employer participates in a matching-gift program, but requires verification of my contribution. Where can I get the forms and where do I send them?
- Does KQED fund raising support any other charities?
- Is my KQED membership tax deductible?
- What is the KQED Tax ID or FIN number?
- Are there separate memberships for KQED TV and KQED FM?
- What do I do if I wish both the radio and TV stations to receive part of my yearly gift?
- How do I arrange for a tour of the TV studio or radio station for a group or organization? What days and times are possible? Is there a limit to the size of the group?
- What benefits do I get as a KQED Member?
- What is KQED's address?
- I am trying to reduce my paper waste. Can I have email-only notifications?
- How do I get a new Member Card?
- How can I find out when my Membership expires?
- Can I sponsor a membership for someone else?
- Can I make a gift in memory of another individual?
- Is my membership transferable to the PBS or NPR station in another city?
- Does KQED exchange names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses from its membership list?
- How can I donate without becoming a Member?
- How can I make an anonymous donation?
- How can I include KQED in my will or living trust?
- How can I give a gift of stock?
- If I donate a car, do I get a membership?
- How can I update my information (name, address, phone number and e-mail address) online?
- I don't want to give you my phone number and/or email address on the Web. Why is it required?
Levels of Membership
- What is Leadership Circle?
- What is Signal Society?
- What is the Producer's Circle?
- What is the Jonathan C. Rice Legacy Society?
- What is a Sustaining Membership?
- How do I become a Sustaining Member?
- How can I change my mailing address?
- I am moving out of the area. How do I stop KQED mailings?
- Does KQED offer a printed program schedule?
- Does KQED offer program schedules and information online?
- How can I get/buy a back copy of San Francisco magazine?
- What do I do if I want to stop receiving San Francisco Magazine, or if I am receiving two copies of San Francisco Magazine?
- Is programming information available for people who are visually impaired?
- How can I receive or renew my subscription to San Francisco magazine?
- I am interested in a thank-you gift from a previous fundraising drive. Is it still possible to get it?
- How can I order videotapes of previously aired programs?
- Does a Newsweek subscription come with all memberships?
- How long does it take to get my gift after I donate?
- What if I get the wrong gift or a damaged thank-you gift?
- What is "Fair Market Value"?
- How long does it take for my pledge or payment to be processed?
- I want to send a check/money order to KQED. Where do I send it?
- How long does it take for my check to be processed?
- Why do we not utilize PayPal as a form of payment?
- How can I make sure my donation gets credited to my existing Membership properly?
- I am canceling my current credit card. How do I get the new credit card information to KQED in order to keep up my monthly payments?
- I already renewed. Why am I still receiving renewal notices?
- I received a "Thank You" letter for donating above and beyond my annual Membership. What does this mean?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
How Does "Bay Curious" Work?
We collect questions about any Bay Area topic that tickles your fancy.
The community chooses which question they most want answered.
KQED reporters investigate the story with your help.
We discover the answer together!
Go to KQED Art School
Discover the secrets of contemporary art with KQED Art School, featuring artist interviews and how-to videos that reveal new ways to get creative and learn about art.
Lessons feature painting, sculpture, dance, photography and more!