If your question does not appear here, please send it to email@example.com or telephone (415) 553-2150.
- What is the recommended contribution for basic membership?
- My employer participates in a matching-gift program, but requires verification of my contribution. Where can I get the forms and where do I send them?
- Does KQED fund raising support any other charities?
- Is my KQED membership tax deductible?
- What is the KQED Tax ID or FIN number?
- Are there separate memberships for KQED TV and KQED FM?
- What do I do if I wish both the radio and TV stations to receive part of my yearly gift?
- How do I arrange for a tour of the TV studio or radio station for a group or organization? What days and times are possible? Is there a limit to the size of the group?
- Can I get discounts using my KQED MemberCard?
- What is KQED's address?
- I am trying to reduce my paper waste. Can I have email-only notifications?
- How do I get a new Member Card?
- How can I find out when my Membership expires?
- Can I sponsor a membership for someone else?
- Can I make a gift in memory of another individual?
- Is my membership transferable to the PBS or NPR station in another city?
- Does KQED exchange names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses from its membership list?
- How can I donate without becoming a Member?
- How can I make an anonymous donation?
- How can I include KQED in my will or living trust?
- How can I give a gift of stock?
- If I donate a car, do I get a membership?
- How can I update my information (name, address, phone number and e-mail address) online?
- I don't want to give you my phone number and/or email address on the Web. Why is it required?
Levels of Membership
- What is Leadership Circle?
- What is Signal Society?
- What is the Producer's Circle?
- What is the Jonathan C. Rice Legacy Society?
- What is a Sustaining Membership?
- How do I become a Sustaining Member?
- How can I change my mailing address?
- I am moving out of the area. How do I stop KQED mailings?
- Does KQED offer a printed program schedule?
- Does KQED offer program schedules and information online?
- How can I get/buy a back copy of San Francisco magazine?
- What do I do if I want to stop receiving San Francisco Magazine, or if I am receiving two copies of San Francisco Magazine?
- Is programming information available for people who are visually impaired?
- How can I receive or renew my subscription to San Francisco magazine?
- I am interested in a thank-you gift from a previous fundraising drive. Is it still possible to get it?
- How can I order videotapes of previously aired programs?
- Does a Newsweek subscription come with all memberships?
- How long does it take to get my gift after I donate?
- What if I get the wrong gift or a damaged thank-you gift?
- What is "Fair Market Value"?
- How long does it take for my pledge or payment to be processed?
- I want to send a check/money order to KQED. Where do I send it?
- How long does it take for my check to be processed?
- Why do we not utilize PayPal as a form of payment?
- How can I make sure my donation gets credited to my existing Membership properly?
- I am canceling my current credit card. How do I get the new credit card information to KQED in order to keep up my monthly payments?
- I already renewed. Why am I still receiving renewal notices?
- I received a "Thank You" letter for donating above and beyond my annual Membership. What does this mean?
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Taking "The Leap" — KQED's New Podcast
A new KQED storytelling podcast about people making dramatic, risky changes, told by award-winning public radio reporters Amy Standen and Judy Campbell.
Watch Film School Shorts Online
KQED's national half-hour weekly series showcases short student films from across the country. Watch well-crafted films online now.