KQED's Winter Radio 2015 Drawing
Go Back to Donating, and be entered in the drawing automatically, or enter without donating by following instructions below.
- Entries will be accepted from 12:01am PT on January 26, 2015, until 8pm PT on February 6, 2015
- No donation is necessary to enter
- Entrants must be at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of California only
- You may enter by making a donation; calling 1-800-937-8850; or emailing your name, address and telephone number to: FMDrawing@kqed.org
- All eligible sustaining members will be automatically entered
- Official copy of the rules and regulations
2015 Fiat 500-E 36-month lease
Entries from 12:01am PT on 1/26/15 until 8pm PT on 2/6/15 are eligible. All eligible entrants will automatically be entered in the drawing for a prepaid 36-month lease of a brand new 2015 Fiat 500-E. This stylish & efficient, 100% battery-powered vehicle yields zero tailpipe emissions, allowing you to drive in the carpool lane. The winner of the 2015 Fiat 500-E lease will be chosen from all eligible entries received throughout the pledge drive and eligible sustaining members. See the rules and regulations for restrictions.
Go Back to Donating, and be entered, or enter without donating by following instructions above.
Also on KQED.org this week ...
The Most Important New California Laws of 2015
More than 900 new laws are hitting the books in 2015. Here's our annual list of the most important and/or interesting, as picked by KQED news, science, health, and politics and government editors.
"Boomtown" History of the San Francisco Bay Area
KQED's "Boomtown" series will seek to identify what is happening in real time in the current boom, and also draw out the causes and possible solutions to the conflicts and pressures between the old and the new.