Visions provides valuable financial and estate planning ideas.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the newsletter. If you don't already have it, you can Download Acrobat Reader for free. For best results, upgrade to Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later.
Summer 2013 Newsletter Contents:
- We feature the story of Margaret Hock, Berkeley resident and City College of San Francisco instructor. This portrait, created with help from her friends and colleagues, shows how one person can quietly touch many lives. (p. 1)
- In response to the new 2013 tax law, we offer valuable estate planning tips in Estate Planning Still Essential for All. (p. 2)
- We give tribute to KQED volunteer, supporter and loyal friend, Dale O'Rourke, who used his investments to support his favorite charities. (p. 2)
- We gratefully recognize the generous individuals who together left KQED nearly $5.4 million in Endowment gifts last year. (p. 3)
- Learn what happened at last October's Legacy Society Tea honoring Belva Davis. (p. 3)
- Review KQED Radio's new midday line-up. (p. 4)
Download Visions, Summer 2013 (PDF, 4 pgs)
Download Visions Reply Form to request information or to inform us of your plans (PDF, 1 pg)
If you would like to receive Visions via U.S. Postal Mail, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information provided on this Web site is general in nature and not intended to be tax or legal advice applying to your specific situation. Advice from a qualified professional advisor should be sought when considering a gift.
Also on KQED.org this week ...
Obamacare Explained: A Guide for Californians
Starting Jan 1, 2014, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a fine. KQED has created a simple guide to explain how the health law affects you, your family or your small business.
KQED Celebrates the Holidays
Find holiday-related KQED television and radio programming, events, gift ideas, recipes, and other Web-exclusive goodies.