This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Binky's Music Madness/Brain Freeze
* Binky's Music Madness - Everyone loves the Bang on a Can All-Stars, a funky experimental music group that's touring around Elwood City. Everyone that is, except Binky. A musical purist, Binky thinks their nontraditional sound is just a bunch of noise and sets out to prove it. Will Binky succeed, or is he headed for treble?
* Brain Freeze - A new ice cream shop has just opened up across the block. With whimsical flavor names, futuristic furniture, and a cute mascot named Puk Puk, Yumbobo is threatening to put Brain's shop out of business.
Sat, Nov 28, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Nov 29, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sun, Nov 29, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sun, Nov 29, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Nov 30, 2015 -- 3:30am
The Friend Who Wasn't There/Surprise!
* The Friend Who Wasn't There - Muffy embarks on an epic quest to find her long lost imaginary friend. But she has to be careful - the Crosswire basement is full of bewitched boxes and gadgets and dolls - oh my! Educational Objective: Muffy discovers the value and power of having an imagination.
* Surprise! - It's Catherine's 16th birthday, and Francine has been cordially UN-invited to the party. With the help of her friends, Francine whips up the perfect present for her big sister - a sneaky surprise with a side of payback! Educational Objective: Francine learns the value of forgiveness.
Sat, Nov 28, 2015 -- 3:30am
Wed, Dec 2, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Dec 3, 2015 -- 3:00am
The Director's Cut/Crime and Consequences
* The Director's Cut - After meeting his hero, Hollywood director Tufton Sinclair, George is inspired to make a movie of his own, but he doesn't seem to be getting his own way in it.
* Crime and Consequences - When George accidentally breaks the class's prize woodworking project, Binky gets unfairly blamed. Will George come clean to Principal Haney? Or will he let Binky take the fall?
Sat, Nov 28, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sat, Nov 28, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Nov 29, 2015 -- 3:30am
My Club Rules/Stolen Bike
This animated series is based on Marc Brown's best-selling books about Arthur Read, an eight-year-old aardvark, his sister D.W., and their family and friends. In "My Club Rules," the kids each create their own club, but find being a lone member isn't as fun as they thought. Francine pretends her bike is stolen in "Stolen Bike," when she's embarrassed about having a used bicycle.
Sun, Nov 29, 2015 -- 3:00am
Opposties Distract/Just The Ticket
* Opposites Distract - Arthur and Buster have always been best friends. But when a leaky roof forces Arthur to study in Buster's room, they discover they make better friends than roommates.
* Just the Ticket - Arthur's ecstatic when he wins free concert tickets on the radio. They're even in the front row! The problem is, he can only take one friend. Let the pestering begin!
Mon, Nov 30, 2015 -- 3:00am
The Case of the Girl with the Long Face/The Substitute Arthur
* The Case of the girl with the Long Face - Fern's been feeling low and no one can figure out why. Luckily, Buster Baxter is on the case! He'll leave no stone unturned, no lead unexplored, no ice cream uneaten... Educational Objective: Buster and George learn that it's important to respect the feelings of others.
* The Substitute Arthur - With Arthur out of town, Buster is on the hunt for a new best friend. Problem is, Buster only wants to play games HIS way. Will Buster learn to compromise? Or is he destined to play alone? Educational Objective: Buster realizes that it can be fun to try new things.
Sat, Dec 5, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sat, Dec 5, 2015 -- 6:00am
Arthur Babysits/Arthur's Cousin Catastrophe
This animated series is based on Marc Brown's best-selling books about Arthur Read, an eight-year-old aardvark, his sister D.W., and their family and friends. When "Arthur Babysits" the "terrible' Tibble twins, he gets more than he's bargained for. In "Arthur's Cousin Catastrophe," Arthur spends most of the family reunion avoiding his cousin, only to find out that she's changed into someone more likable than he remembered.
Mon, Nov 30, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Dec 1, 2015 -- 3:30am
Thu, Dec 3, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Dec 4, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Dec 5, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Dec 6, 2015 -- 3:30am
Best Wishes/The Tardy Tumbler
* Best Wishes - After George has a lucky streak, his friends pressure him to wish for a snow day. Can George deliver? Or is he out of luck? Educational Objective: George and friends learn the difference between luck and pure coincidence.
* The Tardy Tumbler - Prunella's excited about making the gymnastics team - until she realizes practice starts at 6am! Will she honor her commitment - or hit the snooze button? Educational Objective: Prunella learns the importance of dedication to the things-and people-you care about.
Tue, Dec 1, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Tue, Dec 1, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Dec 2, 2015 -- 3:30am
Fri, Dec 4, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Dec 5, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Dec 6, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sun, Dec 6, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sun, Dec 6, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Dec 7, 2015 -- 3:30am
Arthur's Baby/D.W.'s Baby
This animated series is based on Marc Brown's best-selling books about Arthur Read, an eight-year-old aardvark, his sister D.W., and their family and friends. D.W. and Arthur think back to before their sister Kate arrived. Arthur remembers his trepidation about getting a new sister in "Arthur's Baby." D.W. remembers how Kate changed her life after she arrived in "D.W.'s Baby."
Francine's Pilfered Paper/Buster Gets Real
* Francine's Pilfered Paper - Thanksgiving can be a time for a long, relaxing weekend with family and friends. But for Mr. Ratburn, it's a chance to assign a five-page paper about the holiday! Instead of despairing like her friends, Francine finds the perfect Web site for her research, which she happily copies and pastes in a matter of minutes for her entire report. There's nothing wrong with that....is there?
* Buster Gets Real - Everyone loves the new "Top Supermarket" reality series on TV - everyone except Arthur. So when Buster stops watching Bionic Bunny to watch this popular new show, Arthur fears their friendship is over.
Wed, Dec 2, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Dec 6, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Dec 7, 2015 -- 3:00am
Whip. Mix. Blend./Staycation
* Whip. Mix. Blend. - When Rattles's mom starts dating Archie Vanderloo, Rattles finds himself spending lots of time with Archie's kids. The problem is, Rattles doesn't have anything in common with these twins! Can this blended family learn to get along? Educational Objective: Rattles learns how to adjust to life in a blended family.
* Staycation - Arthur offers to babysit so that his parents can enjoy some peace and quiet in the backyard. What could go wrong? With D.W. on the loose - just about everything! Educational Objective: Arthur and D.W. learn when to ask for help.
Arthur Writes A Story/Arthur's Lost Dog
This animated series is based on Marc Brown's best-selling books about Arthur Read, an eight-year-old aardvark, his sister D.W., and their family and friends. Arthur has a hard time coming up with a story he thinks will meet everyone else's expectations in "Arthur Writes A Story. " Pal escapes his leash in search of a balloon for Kate in "Arthur's Lost Dog."
Wed, Dec 2, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Dec 3, 2015 -- 3:30am
Mon, Dec 7, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Dec 8, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Dec 12, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Dec 13, 2015 -- 3:00am
Two Minutes/Messy Dress Mess
* Two Minutes - Power shifts in the Tibble household when the twins find out Tommy is two minutes older than Timmy. Frustrated in his new role, Timmy enlists the help of an expert older brother tamer: D.W.! Educational Objective: Tommy and Timmy learn that it doesn't matter which brother is older.
* Messy Dress Mess - Ladonna's thrilled when Muffy loans her a beautiful recital dress. But a run-in with a painted bench leaves Ladonna wondering how to break the news to her fashionista friend. Educational Objective: Ladonna learns to be comfortable in her own skin.
Thu, Dec 3, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Thu, Dec 3, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Dec 4, 2015 -- 3:30am
Tue, Dec 8, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Dec 9, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Dec 13, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Dec 14, 2015 -- 3:00am
Arthur Read: Super Saver!/Tibbles to the Rescue!
* Super Saver - Business is slow for Mr. and Mrs. Read, and Arthur is concerned. Can this "super saver" find ways to keep his family in the green? Educational Objective: Arthur learns how his family can work together to save money.
* Tibbles to the Rescue - When D.W. saves Tommy and Timmy from a nasty fall, they decide to repay the favor - whether D.W. likes it or not. Educational Objective:The Tibbles learn how to accept and reciprocate kindness.
D.W., The Picky Eater/Buster and the Daredevils
D.W. has a tantrum in a restaurant -- someone tried to slip her some spinach! Is this the end of D.W.'s nights on the town? Based on a book of the same title by Marc Brown. In the second story, two really cool kids agree to teach Buster some skateboard tricks, but he has to do whatever they dare him to. How far will Buster go to be cool?
Fri, Dec 4, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Fri, Dec 4, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Dec 5, 2015 -- 3:30am
Wed, Dec 9, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Dec 10, 2015 -- 3:00am
The Pageant Pickle/Some Assembly Required
* The Pageant Pickle - School is almost out and Arthur can hardly wait for those lazy summer days by Muffy's pool. Nothing could ruin such a happy time of year - except maybe D.W.'s Spring Pageant! Educational Objective: Arthur learns that being a good older brother sometimes means making sacrifices.
* Some Assembly Required - D.W. can't wait to test out her new play set! But while it's being built she'll have to settle for the box. With the help of Bud and Emily, D. W. realizes her imagination is way better than any toy! Educational Objective: D.W. learns that the best toy is her imagination.
Arthur Makes A Movie/Go to Your Room!
Too young to see a real "James Hound" movie, the kids decide they'll make a film of their own. With Muffy directing and Arthur playing the dashing, urbane hero, how bad could it be? In part two, D.W. feels misunderstood when she's sent to her room for 10 whole minutes!
Mon, Dec 7, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Dec 8, 2015 -- 3:30am
Thu, Dec 10, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Dec 11, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Dec 12, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Dec 13, 2015 -- 3:30am
Shelter from the Storm Part 1 & 2
When a powerful hurricane hits Elwood City, everyone's affected. Ladonna's dad is called up by the Army Corps of Engineers. Muffy relocates to a shelter, while Arthur struggles to reunite lost pets and owners. And Brain seeks the help of a therapist - voiced by special guest Idina Menzel - to help him manage his anxiety. Educational Objective: Arthur and friends realize the importance of family, friendship, and the support and compassion of others in times of crisis
Tue, Dec 8, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Tue, Dec 8, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Dec 9, 2015 -- 3:30am
Fri, Dec 11, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Dec 12, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Dec 13, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sun, Dec 13, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sun, Dec 13, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Dec 14, 2015 -- 3:30am
Arthur's Underwear/Francine Frensky, Olympic Rider
Arthur thinks its hilarious when Binky's pants split during class -- until he starts having nightmares about it happening to him. In the second story, Francine wants to be an Olympic equestrian, but it turns out her prissy sister Catherine is a much better rider! Can Francine stand the humiliation of being second-best?
Buster Baxter, Cat Saver/Play It Again, D.W.
Buster rescues a cat that got stuck in a tree. It's not every day that your best friend is lionized, canonized and just plain admired, and Arthur, for one, is sick of it. In part two, D.W. drives Arthur to distraction with her "Crazy Bus" CD, playing it 4,000 times a day! When the CD disappears, D.W. suspects Arthur has finally snapped.
Buster Isn't Buying It/One Ornery Critter
* Buster Isn't Buying it - Aliens, conspiracy theories, the megatoad.. .Buster believes in everything! That is until his favorite show gets cancelled for false reporting. Now the new Buster isn't buying anything! Can Arthur and friends convince him to have a little faith? Educational Objective: Mr. Morris reminds Buster that the world's more interesting when there's a little mystery in it.
* One Ornery Critter - Dogs love Arthur! Well, all except Carrot Cake...Can Arthur win over this picky pup, or will he walk away with his tail between his legs? Educational Objective: Arthur realizes he doesn't have to win the approval of everyone (or every pet) that he encounters.
Wed, Dec 9, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Dec 10, 2015 -- 3:30am
Mon, Dec 14, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Dec 15, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Dec 19, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Dec 20, 2015 -- 3:00am
Arthur's TV-Free Week/Night Fright
* Arthur's TV-Free Week - The kids and their parents have pledged not to watch TV for one whole week. Can they last? Who will be the first to crack?
* Night Fright - Big, brave Binky is afraid someone will discover his secret - he can't sleep without a night light. When Arthur spends the night and discovers the truth, Binky has no choice but to resort to bribery.
Thu, Dec 10, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Thu, Dec 10, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Dec 11, 2015 -- 3:30am
Tue, Dec 15, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Dec 20, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Dec 21, 2015 -- 3:00am
Arthur Vs. The Piano/The Big Blow-Up
Arthur gets stage fright during a rehearsal. Will he be able to get through his recital without any mistakes? In the second story, can Francine and the Brain put aside their differences for the good of the soccer team? Probably not -- so Arthur and Buster decide to "write" some wrongs.
Francines Cleats of Strength/Little Miss Meanie
* Francine's Cleats of Strength - When Francine needs money for new soccer cleats, Muffy hires her as a personal assistant. But is drinking pumpkin smoothies and playing games with your best friend the best way to make an honest buck? Educational Objective: Francine learns the value and satisfaction of hard work.
* Little Miss Meanie - Lydia and Muffy join forces to defeat a mean beauty queen in the "Little Miss Crocus" pageant. Educational Objective: Muffy and Lydia learn that friendship is more important than competition.
Fri, Dec 11, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Fri, Dec 11, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Dec 12, 2015 -- 3:30am
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Dec 17, 2015 -- 3:00am
D.W. Goes to Washington/Arthur's Mystery Envelope
D.W. Goes to Washington - D.W. gets lost during a tour of the White House. A kind employee reunites her with her family and invites them all in for pizza - but doesn't that guy look a little ... familiar? < br>Arthur's Mystery Envelope - when Mr. Haney gives Arthur a sealed envelope to bring home, Arthur fears the worst.
D.W.'s Deer Friend/Buster Hits The Books
The Reads go on a camping trip, and D.W. wants to bring a little bit of nature back home -- a rather large deer named Walter! In the second story, Buster has gotten through school without reading a book. But now he's got just one week to finish a whole book -- with chapters! -- and write about it.
Sat, Dec 19, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sat, Dec 19, 2015 -- 6:00am
Is That Kosher/Never Never Never
* Is that Kosher? - Joan Rivers lends her voice as Francine's sharp-tongued grandma, Bubba, in this episode about family traditions and communal celebration. Francine's convinced that she can fast on Yom Kippur just like her older sister. But then Arthur wins a free pizza party for all his friends for that very same day! Will Francine be able to resist? With Bubba's help, Francine learns that there's more to the special holiday than making it through a fast.
* Never, Never, Never - Since Grandma Thora gives D.W. so many gifts, it must mean she really loves her, right? When D.W.'s extra toys fall into the hands of the destructive Tibble twins, she worries that no one loves her anymore - until Arthur comes to the rescue and proves that giving gifts isn't the only way of showing you care.
Mon, Dec 14, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Dec 15, 2015 -- 3:30am
Thu, Dec 17, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Dec 18, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Dec 19, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Dec 20, 2015 -- 3:30am
Arthur's Faraway Friend/Arthur and the Square Dance
Arthur gets some bad news -- Buster is leaving town to live with his Dad for a while. Is this the end of their friendship? In part two, does Francine have a crush on Arthur? That's what Binky thinks -- and soon even Arthur thinks it, too. Can Arthur manage to avoid Francine -- for the rest of his life?
Tue, Dec 15, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Tue, Dec 15, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 -- 3:30am
Fri, Dec 18, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Dec 19, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Dec 20, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sun, Dec 20, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Dec 21, 2015 -- 3:30am
D.W.'s Stray Netkitin/Bats in the Belfry
* D.W.'S Stray Netkitin - D.W. is panicked when a "Scary Clown" virus ruins the Read family computer. Who will take care of her virtual Netkitin pet? "Tickly" needs her hair brushed just so and will only eat Net Nibbles! So D.W. turns to Arthur and Emily for help - but is she really ready to give up control?
* Bats in the Belfry - Arthur and D.W. are thrilled when Grandma Thora lets them turn her attic into a clubhouse. They each have their own fantasy vision of what it should look like... but their argument is interrupted by the appearance of a very real bat! Will the bat threaten their new play space? Or can they appreciate meeting this unfamiliar creature?
For The Birds/Ungifted
* For the Birds - Brain dreams of being the first to spot a rare bird species called the green-tailed grebe. When Mr. Ratburn starts a bird-watching club at school, Brain is panicked! What if someone finds the grebe first and ruins his chances at fame and fortune? Or, can Brain learn that nature is a gift meant for everyone to share? < br>* Ungifted - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship? Educational Objective: Buster learns a lesson about debt, and that true friendship means doing favors without expecting anything in return.
The Chronicles of Buster/On This Spot
* The Chronicles of Buster - Buster is obsessed with the extended DVD version of the epic film "The Chronicles of Ahmayzzia," with 1001 hours of behind-the-scenes footage! In fact, he's so engrossed that he neglects his training for a class rock-climbing trip. After jeopardizing his relationship with best friend and climbing partner, Arthur, Buster finally learns that special effects can't take the place of hard work when conquering real mountains.
* On this Spot - Arthur is thrilled to learn that Sitting Bull once passed through Elwood City! He rallies the residents to mark the spot of the legend's visit with a monument - but is dismayed when his friends care more about celebrity sightings than local history. Can Arthur get them to see the specialness of their city's spots?
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Dec 17, 2015 -- 3:30am
Mon, Dec 21, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Dec 22, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Dec 26, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Dec 27, 2015 -- 3:00am
The Cherry Tree/Matchmaker Matchbreaker
* The Cherry Tree - Muffy will do anything to have a gigantic Dream Bouncy Castle at her party, or so she thinks. When her favorite cherry tree is cut down to make room for the castle in her yard, she starts to have regrets. Then to make matters worse, she learns that cutting down trees hurts the environment, too. What can Muffy do to fix the damage she's done?
* Matchmaker Matchbreaker - Francine and Muffy scheme to set up their older siblings Chip and Catherine. If the two got married that would make the girls sisters! But plans go awry, and Francine and Muffy decide that merging families may not be for the best.
Thu, Dec 17, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Thu, Dec 17, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Dec 18, 2015 -- 3:30am
Tue, Dec 22, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Dec 23, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Dec 27, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Dec 28, 2015 -- 3:00am
War of the Worms/I Owe You One
* War of the Worms - Brain is always taking the fun out of Fern's storytelling by correcting her facts. She decides to teach him a lesson by spinning a tall tale that he can't help but believe. But things gets out of hand, when Fern convinces Brain that there really are giant worms attacking Elwood City!
* Owe You One - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship?
Water and the Brain/Arthur The Unfunny
* Water and the Brain - Is the Brain a snob? That seems to be the only explanation for why he won't go to Waterworld with the rest of his friends. Arthur tries to discover what's really bugging the Brain.
* Arthur the Unfunny - Arthur's a notorious joke-killer. But when he's scheduled to perform as a carnival clown, Arthur decides he'll learn how to make people laugh - or else!
Fri, Dec 18, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Fri, Dec 18, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Dec 19, 2015 -- 3:30am
Wed, Dec 23, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Dec 24, 2015 -- 3:00am
The Blackout/Mei Lin Takes A Stand
* The Blackout - It's the hottest day in Elwood City, when a total blackout leaves its residents without any electricity. Will Arthur and DW survive without AC and TV? Luckily, the Molina family steps in to teach the Reads a lesson on how to keep cool and have fun as a community even under the toughest of weather conditions!
* Mei Lin Takes a Stand - Binky's baby sister Mei-Lin isn't keen on learning to walk and would rather stick to crawling. But then Baby Kate and Pal's flea friends, brothers Sale and Pepe, return to Elwood City and share a tale of a little princess in the land of "Hanzan-Niis" who learns to walk in order to save her beloved court jester. Will Mei Lin be inspired to take a stand or continue to stumble?
Home Sweet Home/Do You Believe In Magic
* Home Sweet Home - Buster heads off to summer camp reluctantly, worried that he won't know anyone. But equipped with a few stories of summer camp battles and triumphs from his older and wiser friend Fritz (who runs the community garden), Buster realizes it's easy to make new friends after all.
* Do You Believe in Magic? - Arthur feels jealous when Buster's magic tricks outshine his own. When Buster is hired as the magician for DW's birthday party, Arthur is tempted to show the kids that Buster's tricks aren't so magical after all. Or, will Arthur step in and help his friend after all?
Sat, Dec 26, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sat, Dec 26, 2015 -- 6:00am
The Perfect Game/D.W.'s Furry Freakout
* The Perfect Game - Francine is excited for Mr. Ratburn's coolest assignment yet - he's asked them to design their very own model cities! From minarets to fancy lights, Francine's got plenty of good ideas. But as the deadline looms, she's so obsessed with making everything perfect, that she can't seem to get anything done at all.
* D.W.'s Furry Freak Out - D.W. finds a stray kitten and begs to keep it - after all, Arthur has his own dog! But the unbearably cute kitten soon turns out to be a lot more than D.W. can handle and wrecks havoc (and fur balls) all over her life. Maybe D.W. isn't quite ready for a pet after all?
Mon, Dec 21, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Dec 22, 2015 -- 3:30am
Thu, Dec 24, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Dec 25, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Dec 26, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Dec 27, 2015 -- 3:30am
Sue Ellen's Lost Diary/Arthur's Knee
As Sue Ellen's friends help her look for her lost diary, they start to wonder -- how come she won't let them read it? What's in this diary anyway? In part two, Arthur's hurt his knee but won't tell Mom because then she'd know he'd been playing down at the dump -- where he was not allowed to go.
Tue, Dec 22, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Tue, Dec 22, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Dec 23, 2015 -- 3:30am
Fri, Dec 25, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Dec 26, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Dec 27, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sun, Dec 27, 2015 -- 6:00am
Sun, Dec 27, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Dec 28, 2015 -- 3:30am
Silent Treatment/Kung Fool
* Silent Treatment - When quiet, shy George wonders if any of his friends really notice him, he has a great idea. He's not going to speak to anyone until they notice! Well when they do in fact notice he's been feeling sad, they decide to throw him a surprise party to make him feel special. But it backfires, when they need to avoid him to plan the party!
* Kung Fool - Fern volunteers to help an elderly neighbor, Tony Wu, with his household chores, and then discovers his past life as a Kung Fu celebrity. Suddenly she imagines herself as his student - and soon, she will be a Kung Fu master herself! But will Fern be disappointed to learn that dish cleaning and laundry folding are not really part of some special martial arts training? Or can she learn a valuable lesson in acceptance and friendship?
Arthur's Numbers Nightmare/Brain Gets Hooked
* Arthur's Numbers Nightmare - When Arthur and friends discover what looks like a list of their class rankings in Principal Haney's office, they are all taken for a surprise. If Arthur's really Number Two, then he must be really smart! And is there anything Francine can do to move up rank? For Buster, Number Eleven is his new lucky number... for everything. Soon the numbers come to mean much more than they should to all the kids on the list.
* Brain Gets Hooked - Brain gets hooked on the latest tween reality show "Junior Island." When he starts to ignore his friends and his schoolwork, he knows he's got a problem. But what can he do to break the addiction?
Macfrensky/The Good The Bad and the Binky
* MacFrensky - When Francine and Brain are locked in a stiff competition to win student of the month, Muffy talks Francine into "borrowing" Buster's toy and letting Brain take the blame for it. As the lies grow and the prize gets closer, however, Francine's guilt increases. Can she come clean and wash her hands of this dastardly deed?
* The Good, the Bad and the Binky - As Emily's new babysitter, Binky introduces his charge to the world of pro-wrestling and teaches her some fierce moves. But when Emily starts ruffling the feathers of other pre-schoolers on the playground, Binky worries he hasn't been the best role model. Can Binky restore Emily to her former, tea-party loving self?
Wed, Dec 23, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Dec 24, 2015 -- 3:30am
Mon, Dec 28, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Dec 29, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jan 2, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Jan 3, 2016 -- 3:00am
No Acting Please/Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending
* No Acting Please - Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman guest-stars as director Will Toffman in this episode about theater and the arts. When Fern lands a role in the Elwood City community production of "It Began With a Whistle," she fears she's not talented enough to be a star actress. But Will Toffman teaches Fern how to have fun, be herself and truly shine.
* Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending - Finally, the final volume of the Henry Screever series, The Knights of the Bouillabiasse, is out. Prunella and Marina compete to see who can finish the book the fastest. But the two friends learn that speed-reading doesn't always pay off.
Thu, Dec 24, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Thu, Dec 24, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Dec 25, 2015 -- 3:30am
Tue, Dec 29, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Dec 30, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Jan 3, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Jan 4, 2016 -- 3:00am
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tibble/The Secret Guardians
* Portrait of Artist As Young Tibble - The Tibble Twins set out on new business venture - selling their pre-school art masterpieces to earn enough money to buy the coveted Krummy Kreepy Kastle. As their business takes off, so does their own appreciation for their art. Is the Krummy Kreepy Kastle really worth giving up their masterpieces? < br>* The Secret Guardians - When Arthur, Binky and Sue Ellen stumble upon a beautiful and private woodland oasis right by their homes, they vow to tell no one and keep it as their secret spot. Before long, however, they start to find evidence of human habitation.Have they discovered an ancient civilization? Or has someone known about this special secret place all along?
Sat, Dec 26, 2015 -- 3:30am
Wed, Dec 30, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Dec 31, 2015 -- 3:00am
Fernlets By Fern/Prunella and the Haunted Locker
* Fernlets by Fern - As part of her latest business venture, Muffy talks Fern into writing poems for a new line of greeting cards which becomes the hit of Elwood City. But booming business causes Fern to burn out. Can Fern and Muffy find a way to make writing fun again? * Prunella and the Haunted Locker - Prunella is assigned a new school locker, which is rumored to be haunted! She refuses to believe it... until mysterious and unexplained things start to happen. Will Prunella have seven years of bad luck (and bad grades) or can she get to the bottom of this mystery?
Sat, Jan 2, 2016 -- 6:00am
Paradise Lost/The Pride of Lakewood
* Paradise Lost - Baby Kate is growing up! She's started saying her first words. But strangely enough, the more words she learns, the less she seems to understand their dog, Pal. The two head off to the Children's Zoo in search of the Dolly Llama for an explanation, and to see if they can reverse the process. Along the way, they learn that growing up is inevitable and maybe it isn't so bad.
* The Pride of Lakewood - To boost school pride, Arthur and his classmates form the Lakewood Pride Committee, which immediately and fervently adds members, distributes buttons and creates special chants. But Brain and Sue Ellen, feeling pressured, decide they don't want to join - and are accused of not loving their school. Can they prove that they're proud of Lakewood Elementary even if they're not part of this new group?
Mon, Dec 28, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Dec 29, 2015 -- 3:30am
Thu, Dec 31, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Jan 1, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jan 2, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Jan 3, 2016 -- 3:30am
Looking for Bonnie/The Secret Origin of Supernova
* Looking for Bonnie - Famous rock musician Dean Lomax visits Elwood City and calls on George's dad to fix his equally famous guitar, named Bonnie. Legend says that Bonnie is magical, and Buster and George are convinced that just one strum will give them special powers. And during one late night sleepover, they sneak into Dad's workshop to find out if it's true..
* The Secret Origin of Supernova - Arthur is dismayed when he learns an energy drink endorsed by his favorite comic book character is full of sugar - it doesn't give you any special energy or magic powers at all! Will Arthur be able to find any superheroes who aren't out to make money - or can he create his own?
Tue, Dec 29, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Tue, Dec 29, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Dec 30, 2015 -- 3:30am
Fri, Jan 1, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Jan 2, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Jan 3, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Jan 4, 2016 -- 3:30am
The Wheel Deal/The Buster Report
* The Wheel Deal - After an injury, Brain has to spend some time using a wheelchair. But now he can't compete in a basketball tournament for charity! Or, can he? He meets a new friend, Lydia Fox, who just happens to be a wheelchair basketball player...and shows him how it's done. (Lydia is the winning character of the "Arthur CVS All Kids Can" Contest!)
* The Buster Report - The kids are assigned to write a report on someone they admire. To everyone's surprise, most especially Buster's, George picks....Buster! Will George focus on Buster's joke telling, the sandwich named after Buster, or Buster's famous food collection? Or...will George sing the praises of some of Buster's other traits that often go overlooked?
The Agent of Change/D.W. Unties The Knot
* The Agent of Change The latest animated hit in movie theaters about a boy and his truck has left Muffy and Francine disappointed. Why doesn't there seem to be any cool female characters on screen? So with the help of a very talented artist, Molly, the "Group of Three" set out to make their own movie!
* D.W. Unties the Knot - After watching "The Wedding Channel," D.W. wants to get married! And, having no idea what this really means, she starts planning herself the biggest unicorn wedding imaginable. But D. W. soon realizes that she's getting more than she bargained for. Can she back out in time?
Nicked by a Name/The Play's The Thing
* Nicked by a Name - There is a virus spreading through Lakewood Elementary! It changes the way everyone acts and how they treat each other....it's the new nicknames! Can Brain stop the virus he created or will everyone be mean to each other forever?
* The Play's the Thing - The playground has been quiet lately - too quiet - and the Tough Customers don't like it one bit. All the rest of the kids seem more interested in electronics than in good old-fashioned fun! Can the TCs save the playground or is everyone done playing for good?
Wed, Dec 30, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Dec 31, 2015 -- 3:30am
Mon, Jan 4, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Jan 5, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jan 9, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Jan 10, 2016 -- 3:00am
Falafelosophy/The Great Lint Rush
* Falafelosophy - At the urging of guest-star author Neil Gaiman ("Coraline," "The Graveyard Book") Sue Ellen tries her hand at writing and illustrating a graphic novel. When Sue Ellen needs inspiration and encouragement, she turns to Neil - who pops up in unexpected places! - and to the philosophy lessons of her local falafel vendor!
* The Lint Rush - Mr. Toad is back! And he's ready to corner the Sock Market, leaving everyone in Elwood City barefoot and bereft. Can Pal and Kate negotiate for their socks....or will there be another great sock depression like the Great Chilly Toes Scare of 1929?
Thu, Dec 31, 2015 -- 3:30pm
Thu, Dec 31, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Jan 1, 2016 -- 3:30am
Mon, Jan 4, 2016 -- 6:00am
Tales of Grotesquely Grim Bunny/Pet Project
* Tales of Grotesquely Grim Bunny - When the local comic book store changes ownership, the new darker and scarier comics are right up Fern's alley. But Arthur can't seem to stomach them and now he's worried. Is it wrong to be afraid? Maybe his friends will be more supportive than he realizes.
* Pet Projects - Arthur and Francine enter their pets to compete against each other in the "Perfect Pet" video contest. Pal is SO cute and Nemo knows so many tricks! Who will win? But after jumping through hoops - literally - Nemo and Pal decide that enough is enough. Can't their owners love them for who they are?
Follow The Bouncing Ball/Buster Baxter and the Letter From The Sea
* Follow the Bouncing Ball - Alberto Molina's beloved soccer ball - signed by his favorite Ecuadorian soccer star, El Boomerang - is lost! Is it the same soccer ball bounding all over town, eluding potential captors?! This kicks off the first of 10 stories which follow the incredible journey of "El Boomerang" around the world! Come, follow the bouncing ball!
* Buster Baxter and the Letter from the Sea - While on vacation with the Read family, Buster discovers a message in a bottle on the shore. Could it be an urgent message from the people of the lost city of Atlantis? Buster is determined to find out and sends them a message back...by throwing his own bottles in the ocean.. .! Will he learn that keeping the beach and waters clean is the real message?
Fri, Jan 1, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Jan 2, 2016 -- 3:30am
Wed, Jan 6, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Jan 7, 2016 -- 3:00am
Arthur Unravels/All The Rage
* Arthur Unravels - Knit, one, pearl two, knit one, pearl two. Grandma Thora teaches Arthur to knit and he's really into this new hobby. But - he's a kid! And a boy! Knitting is a grandma thing, right? How long can Arthur keep his new hobby a secret before the yarn spills out of the bag?
* All the Rage - Muffy wants to rock the fashion world like her fashion mentor Capri DeVapida! But creating a fad is a lot harder than it looks, especially when all her hot new trends turn out to be lukewarm flops. Can Muffy learn that it's just better to be yourself?
Mon, Jan 4, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Jan 5, 2016 -- 3:30am
Thu, Jan 7, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Jan 8, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jan 9, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Jan 10, 2016 -- 3:30am
D.W., Queen of the Comeback/In My Africa
* D.W., Queen of the Comeback - The Tibbles tease, D.W. fires back, the Tibbles taunt, D.W. has a snappy comeback, and round and round they go! Will it ever end? Perhaps an ancient Indian fable about a turtle and two wisecracking geese will be enough to teach D.W. to just let it go.
* In My Africa - D.W.'s new classmate, Cheikh, is Brain's young cousin - and is also from Senegal, Africa! When D.W. realizes that she doesn't know much about Africa she decides to learn through music - and she, Brain and Cheikh team up to write a song about all 54 countries on that continent!
Tue, Jan 5, 2016 -- 3:30pm
Tue, Jan 5, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Jan 6, 2016 -- 3:30am
Fri, Jan 8, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Jan 9, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Jan 10, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jan 10, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Jan 11, 2016 -- 3:30am
Buster Spaces Out/The Long Road Home
* Buster Spaces Out - Inspired by footage of the moon landing, Buster wants to go to outer space someday!. For now, it'd be really cool to build and launch a rocket! So Buster enlists his friends to help - but they can't agree on anything and the mission stalls. Luckily, NASA astronaut Mike Finke guest-stars to teach the kids that only teamwork will accomplish this mission - and then it's blast-off!
*The Long Road Home - After costing Lakewood Elementary the win in a relay race against Mighty Mountain, George wants to redeem himself. Ok, George might be a slower runner but he is determined to walk all the way from Crown City to Elwood City and raise money for charity. There's just one problem - no one really thinks he can do it!This episode also marks the homecoming for "El Boomerang" and the suspense is - will the beloved soccer ball arrive from (believe it or not) Turkey in time for Alberto's birthday?? Everyone's in for a surprise.
Arthur's First Sleepover/Arthur's New Year's Eve
* Arthur's First Sleepover - the boys feel a bit uneasy being outside in the dark, due to the recent reports of UFO sightings.
* Arthur's New Year's Eve - Arthur has a hard time staying up to find out what really happens at midnight.
Wed, Jan 6, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Jan 10, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Jan 11, 2016 -- 3:00am
I Wanna Hold Your Hand/Whistling in the Wind
* I Wanna Hold Your Hand - During a shopping trip to the mall, Binky gets caught doing the uncoolest of all the uncool things in the world -holding his mom's hand! But wait-did George really see that or is that Binky's worst fear? Because now won't everyone think that big bad Binky Barnes is a big baby?
* Whistling in the Wind - Everyone knows the Tibbles are exactly the same. They look the same, they act the same, they even have the same number of hairs on their heads. So if they are supposed to be exactly the same, why can Tommy whistle while Timmy can't? Does this mean one twin is better than the other or just different?
Buster's Secret Admirer/The Last King of Lambland
* Buster's Secret Admirer - Buster receives a box of chocolates in the mail from a secret admirer. Could it be Fern? Muffy? Francine?! It's driving him crazy! Who could possibly like him that much??
* The Last King of Lambland - James receives a gift from his uncle in Scotland - a toy lamb that will supposedly give its owner the powers of the legendary James the Squinty, leader of the clan MacDoogal-Donal's! Will this new-found power go straight to James' head?
Wed, Jan 6, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Jan 7, 2016 -- 3:30am
Mon, Jan 11, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Jan 12, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jan 16, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Jan 17, 2016 -- 3:00am
Cents-Less/Buster The Lounge Lizard
* Cents-Less - Mr. Ratburn decides it's time for his class to learn a little about money - or, rather, the lack of it. For the entire weekend, no one in the class can spend a cent. Will the kids survive!? And can't Muffy just use her credit card?? Or will she figure out how to use an actual skill and - barter?
* Buster the Lounge Lizard - Buster has the brand-new Dark Bunny Dark Buggy, complete with grappling hook and voice commands! But with all its bells and whistles, the Buggy seems to have a mind of its own and has zoomed its way into the mysterious teacher's lounge, where no student dares to enter. Until - now?
Thu, Jan 7, 2016 -- 3:30pm
Thu, Jan 7, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Jan 8, 2016 -- 3:30am
Tue, Jan 12, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Jan 13, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Jan 17, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Jan 18, 2016 -- 3:00am
To Eat Or Not to Eat/S.W.E.A.T.
* To Eat or Not to Eat - A brand new candy bar is in town! But why is it making everyone act so strangely? And what exactly is this ingredient called Tri-Enzomated Zorn Jelly, anyway? Buster decides to do a little digging into these mystery chemicals before he takes his first bite but he - and all the other kids - may not find the truth appetizing.
* S.W.E.A.T. - It's time for the kids at Lakewood Elementary to take the Stoddard-Wilkins Elementary Aptitude Test, or "S.W.E.A.T." But with anxiety running high, it becomes clear that the kids need to learn some relaxation techniques. Luckily, Mrs. MacGrady is on hand to teach them a thing or two about de-stressing.
Grandpa Dave's Memory Album/Buster's Carpool Catastrophe
* Grandpa Dave's Memory Album - Grandpa Dave is moving closer to the family and the kids are thrilled. But something isn't quite right; he's forgetting all sorts of things. Joan Rivers, reprising her role as Francine's grandmother, is on hand to help the kids understand that Grandpa Dave loves them just as much as he always has, even if he has trouble with his memory.
* Buster's Carpool Catastrophe - Muffy, Arthur and Buster are carpooling to their cooking class. Buster wants this to be the best car pool ever, but his rolling party on wheels turns into a disaster. Can the kids stop fighting long enough to see the sights right in front of them?
Fri, Jan 8, 2016 -- 3:30pm
Fri, Jan 8, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Jan 9, 2016 -- 3:30am
Wed, Jan 13, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Jan 14, 2016 -- 3:00am
Prunella The Packrat/What's in a Name?
* Prunella the Packrat - Prunella saves everything - ticket stubs, quizzes from second grade, pencil stubs, broken shoe laces - you name it and it's in her closet! Can Arthur help her break her packrat habits in time to put together the display for the school's Earth Day fair? Or is Prunella doomed to drown in her clutter?
* What's in a Name? - Binky find out that his real name isn't Binky, it's - Shelley?!! He's certain he will have to leave town - or at least school - having this silly name. Until his mom tells him the story of his ancestor, Shelley Barnes, the greatest circus owner of his time.
Muffy's Classy Classics Club/Best Enemies
* Best Enemies - Mom has new clients coming over and they have a daughter who is D.W.'s age - and her name is even W.D.! They're going to be the best of friends! Turns out, no. They don't have anything in common. So D.W. and W.D. work together to convince their parents that they'll just never get along - and somehow, have a lot of fun in the process.
* Muffy's Classy Classics Club - Muffy buys all of the pretty books and pretty dolls in the Pretty Pioneers series, and invites her friends to join a pretty book club. But she can't take their criticisms that the books are, well, rather poorly written. Will the book club disband or can Muffy open up to new literary experiences?
* Best Enemies - Mom has new clients coming over and they have a daughter who is D.W.'s age - and her name is even W.D.! They're going to be the best of friends! Turns out, no. They don't have anything in common. So D.W. and W.D. work together to convince their parents that they'll just never get along - and somehow, have a lot of fun in the process.
Buster's Garden of Grief/Through The Looking Glasses
* Buster's Garden of Grief - With Fritz gone, Buster is in charge of the community garden, but it proves to be too much for just one person. Can Buster and his friends put the "community" back in community gardening or will it end up getting paved over?
* Through the Looking Glasses - Arthur can't find his glasses and has to get new ones, but all the attention he is getting from these new hipper glasses has gone straight to his head! Buster figures that it's up to him to get the old Arthur back.
Mon, Jan 11, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Jan 12, 2016 -- 3:30am
Thu, Jan 14, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Jan 15, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jan 16, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Jan 17, 2016 -- 3:30am
The Butler Did....What?/The Trouble with Trophies
* The Butler Did What? - Bailey is missing! He just left, leaving no note. With the help of the Baxter Detective Agency, Muffy discovers a series of clues - an old class picture, a receipt for a trumpet and old jazz albums. And Muffy is left wondering, who exactly IS Bailey? And - will he ever come back!
* The Trouble with Trophies - Everyone loves getting trophies, right? It turns out that Fern could not care less about them. Yet Muffy is convinced that Fern must be despairing about never having won anything, and she sets out to give Fern a prize no matter what - whether Fern wants it or not.
Tue, Jan 12, 2016 -- 3:30pm
Tue, Jan 12, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Jan 13, 2016 -- 3:30am
Fri, Jan 15, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Jan 16, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Jan 17, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Jan 18, 2016 -- 3:30am
Based on a True Story (Part 1 & 2)
There's a new kid in town: Ladonna Compson, the Louisiana native with the gift of gab. Ladonna charms Arthur and friends with her amazing "true" stories. But are her stories really fact - or fiction?
Flippity Francine/Muffy Takes The Wheel
* Flippity Francine - When Muffy posts a goofy video of Francine on the Muffington Post, Francine worries she will become the laughing stock of the entire school. Can Francine regain her dignity? Or will she have to swap her cleats for clown shoes?
* Muffy Takes the Wheel - It's the 1st Annual Lakewood Derby and Muffy's revved up! But when she enlists her dad to help her make the winning car, he completely takes over. Can Muffy hit the brakes on this runaway project? Or will she be left in the dust?
All About D.W./Blockheads
* All About D.W. - When Emily gets the starring role in the preschool play, D.W. is beside herself with jealousy. She should be Little Red Riding Hood, not Tree #2! Undeterred, D.W. appoints herself Emily's understudy (just in case!). But when the big moment arrives, can D.W. handle the spotlight?
* Blockheads - D.W. and Emily are upset when they get stuck with the blocks at playtime. But apathy turns to obsession when they begin building their dream house. Forget snacks and naptime! They've got a palastle to build!
Wed, Jan 13, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Jan 14, 2016 -- 3:30am
Mon, Jan 18, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Jan 19, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jan 23, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Jan 24, 2016 -- 3:00am
Get Smart/Baby Steps
* Get Smart - Everyone loves HUGO-the new interactive whiteboard that claims to be 100% accurate. If only Mr. Ratburn knew how to use it... After a crash course from Brain, Mr. Ratburn embraces the high tech teaching tool; that is, until HUGO corrects him in front of the class. Let the battle of rat vs. machine begin!
* Baby Steps - Mei Lin can say "hello" AND play the piano?!? Kate can't even wave! Worried about her sister's future, D.W. enlists the help of Brain to determine if Kate is above average, below average, or (gulp!) just average-average...Meanwhile, Kate and Pal are puzzled by D.W.'s odd behavior and vow to find a "cure."
Thu, Jan 14, 2016 -- 3:30pm
Thu, Jan 14, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Jan 15, 2016 -- 3:30am
Tue, Jan 19, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Jan 20, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Jan 24, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Jan 25, 2016 -- 3:00am
Night of the Tibble/Read and Flumberghast
* Night of the Tibble - The Tibble Twins are having their first sleepover! The lucky victim...err, guest: James. Will the Tibbles lock him in the dark basement? Strap him to the terrifying Flatter Fling? Serve him cupcakes and cookies for dinner?!?
* Read and Flumberghast - A cupcake's been stolen! The primary suspect: Tommy Tibble. D.W. gathers a jury and demands that justice be served. Can D. W. get Tommy to confess? Or will she lose control of this kangaroo court?
Fifteen - Parts I & II
How much can Arthur and his friends do in 15 minutes? Arthur tries to race home to find his report and get back to school before class starts. George gets his shot to win big bucks for his school on the radio show "15 minutes of Fame." Kate and Pal try to defeat the "Red Claw" and their mission of getting kids to play with cats by eliminating all imaginary friends. Can they all accomplish these missions impossible before the clock counts all the way down? Only time will tell!
Fri, Jan 15, 2016 -- 3:30pm
Fri, Jan 15, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Jan 16, 2016 -- 3:30am
Wed, Jan 20, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Jan 21, 2016 -- 3:00am
The Last Tough Customer/Brain's Chess Mess
* The Last Tough Customer - The Tough Customers realize it's time to quit bullying and set out to find a new hobby - but can Molly ever truly change her ways?
* Brain's Chess Mess - Brain starts a chess club at school to improve his game and beat Los Dedos, the local chess master. Who knew the best player in the club would be... Rattles?!?
Brain's Brain/Brain Sees Stars This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Mon, Jan 18, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Mon, Jan 18, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Jan 19, 2016 -- 3:30am
Thu, Jan 21, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Jan 22, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jan 23, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sat, Jan 23, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Jan 24, 2016 -- 3:30am
Wed, Jan 27, 2016 -- 6:00am
Wed, Jan 27, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Jan 27, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Jan 28, 2016 -- 3:30am
Sue Ellen Adds It Up/Wish You Were Here This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Tue, Jan 19, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Tue, Jan 19, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Jan 20, 2016 -- 3:30am
Fri, Jan 22, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Jan 23, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Jan 24, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jan 24, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Jan 25, 2016 -- 3:30am
Thu, Jan 28, 2016 -- 6:00am
Thu, Jan 28, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Jan 28, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Jan 29, 2016 -- 3:30am
Arthur's Toy Trouble/Spar for the Course This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Wed, Jan 20, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Jan 20, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Jan 21, 2016 -- 3:30am
Mon, Jan 25, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Jan 26, 2016 -- 3:00am
Fri, Jan 29, 2016 -- 6:00am
Fri, Jan 29, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Jan 29, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 -- 3:30am
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 -- 3:00am
Baseball Blues/Brain's Biggest Blunder
* Baseball Blues - It's Grebelings season and George can't wait to play!After all, no one knows more about baseball than George. But when he realizes knowledge of sinkers doesn't guarantee success in the field, will he throw in the towel?
* Brain's Biggest Blunder - When Brain gets teamed with Buster and Binky in the annual Arithmattack competition, he immediately enrolls Buster in binomial boot camp. Can Brain transform Buster into a mathematic marvel? Or will he be forced to eat humble pi?
Thu, Jan 21, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Jan 21, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Jan 22, 2016 -- 3:30am
Tue, Jan 26, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Jan 27, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Buster's Book Battle/on the Buster Scale
* Buster's Book Battle - Lakewood Elementary has just instituted IRP; a program where kids can earn points (and prizes!) for reading. Buster's thrilled and gets to work straight away! But will he earn enough points for a skateboard?
* On the Buster Scale - Buster and Brain never agree on movies. Buster rates every film a 10+, while Brain doesn't seem to like anything... Only one of them can be right.. .or so they think.
Fri, Jan 22, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Jan 22, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Jan 23, 2016 -- 3:30am
Wed, Jan 27, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Jan 28, 2016 -- 3:00am
Fern And The Case Of The Stolen Story/sue Ellen Vegges Out
* Fern and the Case of the Stolen Story - The unthinkable has happened! Fern has writer's block! Fortunately, Ladonna's full of stories. Faced with a tight deadline, Fern decides to "borrow" the tales and simply change the names. Has Fern confused write and wrong?
* Sue Ellen Vegges Out - When Sue Ellen decides to stop eating meat, Muffy and Francine compete to be the best vegetarian. Can they successfully resist meat? Or was this a missed steak?
Mon, Jan 25, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Mon, Jan 25, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Jan 26, 2016 -- 3:30am
Thu, Jan 28, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Jan 29, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 -- 3:30am
So Funny I Forgot to Laugh/The Best Day Ever
* So Funny I Forgot to Laugh - Arthur thinks his jokes about Sue Ellen's new sweater are all in good fun but Sue Ellen's feelings are hurt. Has Arthur become...a bully?
* The Best Day Ever - It's a beautiful afternoon and everyone is reminiscing about their "best days." Everyone, that is, except Arthur. Is it possible he doesn't have one?
Tue, Jan 26, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Tue, Jan 26, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Jan 27, 2016 -- 3:30am
Fri, Jan 29, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 -- 9:30pm