This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Arthur Meets Mister Rogers/Draw!
* Arthur Meets Mister Rodgers - Mister Rogers is staying at Arthur's house but Arthur's friends don't know about it, yet. Mister Rogers is a nice guy, but ... his show is for babies! Can Arthur keep his friends in the dark? Fred Rogers provides his character's voice.
* Draw! - Fern draws a not-too-flattering cartoon of Francine. Francine pretends not to care, but its not much fun being a punch line.
Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 4:28pm
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 3:30am
Desert Island Dish/The Secret About Secrets
* Desert Island Dish: When Mr. Ratburn challenges the class to find the perfect food for surviving on a desert island, everyone picks potato chips or ice cream! But Arthur and the gang soon discover that they cannot survive - or pass their assignment - on junk food alone. By working together the kids learn about the importance of a balanced diet to overall health.
* The Secret About Secrets: Everyone seems to have a secret - everyone that is, except D.W.! But when D.W. is finally told one, she quickly learns that getting a secret is easy, but keeping one - and avoiding hurt feelings - is a lot harder than she thought.
Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Butler Did....What?/The Trouble with Trophies
* The Butler Did What? - Bailey is missing! He just left, leaving no note. With the help of the Baxter Detective Agency, Muffy discovers a series of clues - an old class picture, a receipt for a trumpet and old jazz albums. And Muffy is left wondering, who exactly IS Bailey? And - will he ever come back!
* The Trouble with Trophies - Everyone loves getting trophies, right? It turns out that Fern could not care less about them. Yet Muffy is convinced that Fern must be despairing about never having won anything, and she sets out to give Fern a prize no matter what - whether Fern wants it or not.
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 3:00am
Show Off/Dog's Best Friend
* Show Off - It's the Elwood City Dog Show and Killer is facing off against Sebastian Winkleplotz, the snobby, championship-winning poodle. Can Pal, Killer's coach, transform her into a sophisticated dog and beat the bully?
* Dog's Best Friend - Arthur agrees to watch his neighbor Alberto's dog Amigo while Alberto is away. However, when Arthur is looking after Amigo, Pal feels he is losing his rank as top dog of the house.
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 -- 3:00am
The Curse of the Grebes/Arthur Changes Gears
* The Curse of the Grebes: The Elwood City Grebes haven't won the Baseball Championship since 1918. But with the addition of three players - voiced by real-life Red Sox players Johnny Damon, Mike Timlin, and Edgar Renteria! - the title is finally within reach. There's one problem - whenever Buster is at the game, the Grebes lose! Is Buster the team's curse?! Or can the players convince Buster that his loyalty as a fan is more valuable to them than winning?
* Arthur Changes Gears: Arthur finally saves enough money to buy the bike of his dreams! But - this new bike is way too nice to actually ride. What if it gets wet? Or dirty?! It takes the whole gang - plus a special visit by the Ghost of Bikes Never Ridden - to convince Arthur that his treasured possession is better off being enjoyed than kept on display.
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 6:30am
D.W., The Picky Eater/Buster and the Daredevils
D.W. has a tantrum in a restaurant -- someone tried to slip her some spinach! Is this the end of D.W.'s nights on the town? Based on a book of the same title by Marc Brown. In the second story, two really cool kids agree to teach Buster some skateboard tricks, but he has to do whatever they dare him to. How far will Buster go to be cool?
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 4:28pm
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 -- 3:30am
D.W. Aims High/Flaw and Order
* D.W. Aims High: D.W. wants to be the first person to set foot on Mars!But what if scary purple aliens eat her? With help from her dad, D.W. separates fact from fiction and discovers the excitement of space exploration.
* Flaw and Order: Who's responsible for cracking Dad's cake platter? DUN-DUN! All the evidence points to Arthur! DUN-DUN! Or does it? DUN-DUN! With Buster's help, Arthur sets out to clear his name - and figure out what keeps making that mysterious yet familiar DUN-DUN! sound.
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 3:30am
Feeling Flush/Family Fortune
* Feeling Flush: When Elwood City experiences a drought, Francine bets Arthur that her family can use less water than his. But Francine is shocked to learn that, despite her conservation efforts, her water meter levels are twice as high as Arthur's! What's going on at the Frensky household? Will Francine find out who's behind the flushing frenzy?
* Family Fortune: The TV show, Treasure Caravan, is coming to Elwood City! Arthur and D.W. are convinced that in Grandma Thora's attic they'll find treasures that will make them famous on TV - and rich beyond their wildest dreams. But what they really discover is that family history and cultural traditions are far more precious.
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 3:00am
Adventures In Budylon/Ladonna Compson: Party Animal
* Adventures in Budylon - D.W. and Bud embark on an epic wilderness adventure! Dense jungles, mystic ruins, the backyard has never been so exciting!
* Ladonna Compson: Party Animal - Apple picking, bake sales, craft classes - there's so much to do in Elwood City in the fall! And Ladonna's determined to do it all. But when you're juggling so much at once, you're bound to drop a ball, or five.
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 3:00am
Unfinished/D.W., Bossy Boots
* Unfinished: Arthur is completely riveted by a book and can't wait to see how it ends. But - oh no! The last few pages are missing! Now what? Will Arthur ever find out what happens to Dr. Gustavius Boles and Caleb Trimingham on their round-the-world balloon adventure? Or will Arthur have to make up his own ending?
* D.W., Bossy Boots: For D.W., there's nothing better than getting her own way - that is, until all her friends stop playing with her. Will D.W. be forever shunned at the playground - or will she figure out how to be a little nicer to her friends?
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 3:30am
Arthur Makes A Movie/Go to Your Room!
Too young to see a real "James Hound" movie, the kids decide they'll make a film of their own. With Muffy directing and Arthur playing the dashing, urbane hero, how bad could it be? In part two, D.W. feels misunderstood when she's sent to her room for 10 whole minutes!
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 4:28pm
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 3:30am
Binky Vs. Binky/Operation: Dw!
* Binky Vs. Binky: Binky may be tough and strong, but when it comes to sports, he always seems to choke. With some inspiration from champion bike rider Vance Legstrong, Binky discovers that the only competitor he really needs to beat is - himself.
* Operation: DW!: D.W. is having trouble hearing and needs an ear operation. Is it okay to be just a little bit scared? With the support of her parents, doctors and nurses - and yes, even Arthur! - D.W. learns to be brave, and also gets a first-hand view of how hospitals help kids get better.
Opposties Distract/Just The Ticket
* Opposites Distract - Arthur and Buster have always been best friends. But when a leaky roof forces Arthur to study in Buster's room, they discover they make better friends then roommates.
* Just the Ticket - Arthur's ecstatic when he wins free concert tickets on the radio. They're even in the front-row! The problem is, he can only take one friend. Let the pestering begin!
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 3:00am
Do You Speak George?/World Girls
* Do You Speak George?: Everyone at school is suddenly speaking their own made-up language. Whether it's the girls' secret code "Oola" or the boys' lingo "Arster-Buther" George can't make sense of what anyone is saying. Is creating his own language the answer? Or can he convince the kids to put their differences aside and start communicating again?
* World Girls: It's the grand opening of World Girl World, which sells dolls from every country - and every girl in Elwood City is thrilled! But the trip there is less than ideal - Francine doesn't want to buy anything, Muffy wants to buy everything, and Sue Ellen is crushed to learn that her favorite doll was discontinued. But maybe with some creativity, the friends can work together and find a fun solution to their respective dilemmas.
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 6:30am
Arthur's Underwear/Francine Frensky, Olympic Rider
Arthur thinks its hilarious when Binky's pants split during class -- until he starts having nightmares about it happening to him. In the second story, Francine wants to be an Olympic equestrian, but it turns out her prissy sister Catherine is a much better rider! Can Francine stand the humiliation of being second-best?
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 3:30am
Happy Anniversary, Parts I & II
Arthur's parents have been married for 10 years and it's time to celebrate! But the festivities are cut short when the van breaks down, stranding the whole family. Will the Reads miss their fancy dinner reservation? And what about Arthur's special "Bionic Bunny" sleepover with Buster?! Just when things couldn't get any worse, Arthur and D.W. end up locked in a diner storeroom - but when they hear the inspiring radio tale of Crooning Cowboy Kid Carter and his little sister sidekick, Arthur realizes that the best celebration of all is just being with his family.
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 3:00am
The Squirrels/Fern & Persimmony Glitchet
* The Squirrels: After watching the classic horror movie, "The Squirrels", Arthur and his friends are scared to step out into the playground - and just about everywhere else! Are squirrels suddenly trying to take over the world? Will Arthur ever be able to go outside again? Or, will he and the gang find a way to make friends with their furry neighbors?
* Fern & Persimmony Glitchet: Fern's story about perfect Felicity Bonchance is thought perfectly boring by her friends,so Fern seeks advice from Persimmony Glitchet, the mysterious and elusive author of the book series, Horrendously Horrible Happenings. With Mr. Glitchet's help, Fern learns that creativity, imagination, and hard work - not sugar and spice - are the real ingredients for a good tale.
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Friend Who Wasn't There/Surprise!
Muffy embarks on an epic quest to find her long lost imaginary friend. But she has to be careful-the Crosswire basement is full of bewitched boxes and gadgets and dolls...oh my! Educational Objective: Muffy discovers the value and power of having an imagination. It's Catherine's 16th birthday, and Francine has been cordially UN-invited to the party. With the help of her friends, Francine whips up the perfect present for her big sister...a sneaky surprise with a side of payback! Educational Objective: Francine learns the value of forgiveness.
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 6:30am
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- 6:30am
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 3:00am
* All Thumbs - When Arthur catches Buster sucking his thumb, Buster worries that Arthur will tell the entire school. Can Arthur stay mum? Or is this secret just too juicy not to share?
* Kidonia - Tired of doing chores, Arthur and the gang decide to invent their own country: Kidonia. But when there are no rules, no laws, and no chores, someone's bound to ruffle a few feathers. Will this kid-ruled utopia flourish or descend into anarchy?
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Case of the Girl with the Long Face/The Substitute Arthur
Fern's been feeling low and no one can figure out why. Luckily, Buster Baxter is on the case! He'll leave no stone unturned, no lead unexplored, no ice cream uneaten... Educational Objective: Buster and George learn that it's important to respect the feelings of others. With Arthur out of town, Buster is on the hunt for a new best friend. Problem is, Buster only wants to play games HIS way. Will Buster learn to compromise? Or is he destined to play alone? Educational Objective: Buster realizes that it can be fun to try new things.
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 -- 6:30am
Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 6:30am
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 3:00am
Molina's Mulligan/Buster Bombs
*Molina's Mulligan - Alberto discovers that he has a natural talent for golf and begins competing at the local country club. But will his dad's over-enthusiastic and embarrassing cheers cause him to give up the sport altogether?
* Buster Bombs - The unthinkable has happened! Buster has lost his flair for funny, and the harder he tries to make people laugh, the worse it gets. Fortunately, comic legend Vince Ruckles is on hand to teach Buster the true secret to comedy, and Buster eventually learns some things can't be forced.
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Tattletale Frog/D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose
When Bud is blamed for an accident D.W. causes, she has to decide whether to let her friend take the fall. Educational Objective: D.W. learns the importance of honesty and accepting responsibility for her actions. / D.W. and Bud can't wait to ride "The Buzzard," Wonder World's newest rollercoaster. Will they make it past the persnickety ticket taker...or will they come up short? Educational Objective: D.W. and Bud learn the power of persistence.
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Oct 11, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 6:30am
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Buster Baxter, Cat Saver/Play It Again, D.W.
Buster rescues a cat that got stuck in a tree. It's not every day that your best friend is lionized, canonized and just plain admired, and Arthur, for one, is sick of it. In part two, D.W. drives Arthur to distraction with her "Crazy Bus" CD, playing it 4,000 times a day! When the CD disappears, D.W. suspects Arthur has finally snapped.
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Oct 11, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 3:30am
Best Wishes/The Tardy Tumbler
After George has a lucky streak, his friends pressure him to wish for a snow day. Can George deliver? Or is he out of luck? Educational Objective: George and friends learn the difference between luck and pure coincidence. Prunella's excited about making the gymnastics team...until she realizes practice starts at 6am! Will she honor her commitment...or hit the snooze button? Educational Objective: Prunella learns the importance of dedication to the things-and people-you care about.
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 6:30am
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Oct 25, 2014 -- 6:30am
Arthur's Tv-Free Week/Night Fright
* Arthur's TV-Free Week - The kids and their parents have pledged not towatch TV for one whole week. Can they last? Who will be the first to crack?
* Night Fright - Big, brave Binky is afraid someone will discover his secret - he can't sleep without a night light. When Arthur spends the night and discovers the truth, Binky has no choice but to resort to bribery.
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 10:30am
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 3:30am
Arthur Vs. The Piano/The Big Blow-Up
Arthur gets stage fright during a rehearsal. Will he be able to get through his recital without any mistakes? In the second story, can Francine and the Brain put aside their differences for the good of the soccer team? Probably not -- so Arthur and Buster decide to "write" some wrongs.
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- 3:30am
Based on a True Story (Part 1 & 2)
There's a new kid in town: Ladonna Compson, the Louisiana native with the gift of gab. Ladonna charms Arthur and friends with her amazing "true" stories. But are her stories really fact...or fiction?
Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 3:00am
Flippity Francine/Muffy Takes The Wheel
* Flippity Francine - When Muffy posts a goofy video of Francine on the Muffington Post, Francine worries she will become the laughing stock of the entire school. Can Francine regain her dignity? Or will she have to swap her cleats for clown shoes?
* Muffy Takes the Wheel - It's the 1st Annual Lakewood Derby and Muffy's revved up! But when she enlists her dad to help her make the winning car, he completely takes over. Can Muffy hit the brakes on this runaway project? Or will she be left in the dust?
Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 3:30am
All About D.W./Blockheads
* All About D.W. - When Emily gets the starring role in the preschool play, D.W. is beside herself with jealousy. She should be Little Red Riding Hood, not Tree #2! Undeterred, D.W. appoints herself Emily's understudy (just in case!). But when the big moment arrives, can D.W. handle the spotlight?
* Blockheads - D.W. and Emily are upset when they get stuck with the blocks at playtime. But apathy turns to obsession when they begin building their dream house. Forget snacks and naptime! They've got a palastle to build!
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Oct 11, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 6:30am
Get Smart/Baby Steps
* Get Smart - Everyone loves HUGO-the new interactive whiteboard that claims to be 100% accurate. If only Mr. Ratburn knew how to use it... After a crash course from Brain, Mr. Ratburn embraces the high tech teaching tool; that is, until HUGO corrects him in front of the class. Let the battle of rat vs. machine begin!
* Baby Steps - Mei Lin can say "hello" AND play the piano?!? Kate can't even wave! Worried about her sister's future, D.W. enlists the help of Brain to determine if Kate is above average, below average, or (gulp!) just average-average...Meanwhile, Kate and Pal are puzzled by D.W.'s odd behavior and vow to find a "cure."
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Oct 11, 2014 -- 3:30am
Night of the Tibble/Read and Flumberghast
* Night of the Tibble - The Tibble Twins are having their first sleepover! The lucky victim...err, guest: James. Will the Tibbles lock him in the dark basement? Strap him to the terrifying Flatter Fling? Serve him cupcakes and cookies for dinner?!?
* Read and Flumberghast - A cupcake's been stolen! The primary suspect: Tommy Tibble. D.W. gathers a jury and demands that justice be served. Can D. W. get Tommy to confess? Or will she lose control of this kangaroo court?
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Oct 18, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Oct 19, 2014 -- 3:00am
The Last Tough Customer/Brain's Chess Mess
* The Last Tough Customer - The Tough Customers realize it's time to quit bullying and set out to find a new hobby - but can Molly ever truly change her ways?
* Brain's Chess Mess - Brain starts a chess club at school to improve his game and beat Los Dedos, the local chess master. Who knew the best player in the club would be... Rattles?!?
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Oct 18, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Oct 19, 2014 -- 3:30am
Baseball Blues/Brain's Biggest Blunder
* Baseball Blues - It's Grebelings season and George can't wait to play!After all, no one knows more about baseball than George. But when he realizes knowledge of sinkers doesn't guarantee success in the field, will he throw in the towel?
* Brain's Biggest Blunder - When Brain gets teamed with Buster and Binky in the annual Arithmattack competition, he immediately enrolls Buster in binomial boot camp. Can Brain transform Buster into a mathematic marvel? Or will he be forced to eat humble pi?
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Oct 19, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 3:00am
Buster's Book Battle/on the Buster Scale
* Buster's Book Battle - Lakewood Elementary has just instituted IRP; a program where kids can earn points (and prizes!) for reading. Buster's thrilled and gets to work straight away! But will he earn enough points for a skateboard?
* On the Buster Scale - Buster and Brain never agree on movies. Buster rates every film a 10+, while Brain doesn't seem to like anything... Only one of them can be right.. .or so they think.
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Oct 19, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 3:30am
Fern And The Case Of The Stolen Story/sue Ellen Vegges Out
* Fern and the Case of the Stolen Story - The unthinkable has happened! Fern has writer's block! Fortunately, Ladonna's full of stories. Faced with a tight deadline, Fern decides to "borrow" the tales and simply change the names. Has Fern confused write and wrong?
* Sue Ellen Vegges Out - When Sue Ellen decides to stop eating meat, Muffy and Francine compete to be the best vegetarian. Can they successfully resist meat? Or was this a missed steak?
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 3:00am
So Funny I Forgot to Laugh/The Best Day Ever
* So Funny I Forgot to Laugh - Arthur thinks his jokes about Sue Ellen's new sweater are all in good fun but Sue Ellen's feelings are hurt. Has Arthur become...a bully?
* The Best Day Ever - It's a beautiful afternoon and everyone is reminiscing about their "best days." Everyone, that is, except Arthur.Is it possible he doesn't have one?
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 3:30am
Lost!/The Short, Quick Summer
Arthur falls asleep on a bus and awakens in a strange -- and scary -- part of town. Will he ever find his way home? Can he keep himself from crying? In part two, Arthur learns he doesn't have to go far from home to have a great summer.
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Arthur Sells Out/Mind Your Manners
* Arthur Sells Out - To earn the money he needs to buy a new video game,Arthur decides to sell his old toys through his school's Web site. At first, sales are slow - until Muffy helps Arthur discover how to sell the "sizzle" and not the "steak." His toys fly off the (cyber) shelf, but is bending the truth to earn money worth losing his friends?
* Mind Your Manners - When Arthur decides to take on Brain at an all-school checkers competition, everyone rallies behind the underdog.That is until Arthur rejects all the fan support with a big "yowl." Will Arthur get his fan support back - and does he even want it back?
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 3:30am
* Swept Away - It's summertime! Arthur, D.W. and Buster are spending a few days at the beach where they discover the simple joys of building sand castles. But can they save their beloved creation from the inevitable ocean tides?
* Germophobia - Buster's friends have had enough of his sloppy habits, so they band together to educate him on the realities of bacteria. But when Buster goes way overboard to avoid any kind of germs, his friends think he may have gone too far. Can they bring Buster back to reality before his pool party?
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Oct 18, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W. Goes to Washington/Arthur's Mystery Envelope
D.W. Goes to Washington - D.W. gets lost during a tour of the White House. A kind employee reunites her with her family and invites them all in for pizza - but doesn't that guy look a little ... familiar? < br />Arthur's Mystery Envelope - when Mr. Haney gives Arthur a sealed envelope to bring home, Arthur fears the worst.
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Oct 18, 2014 -- 3:30am
Buenas Noches, Vicita/Prunella Packs It In
* Buenas Noches, Vicita - Vicita Molina has lost her favorite book - a lovely South American tale of friendship and courage in the Amazon Jungle. No book means no sleep for Vicita - or for any of the Molinas. Since Vicita knows the story by heart, maybe D.W. and Arthur can help her find a way to re-create it and get the family back to sleep.
* Prunella Packs It In - Everyone knows that elementary school is way too early to start thinking about college - except for Prunella. Her older sister's anxiety about college is so contagious that Prunella piles on extra-curricular activities to make her more "appealing." Will she crack under the heavy load? Or will she learn to relax and focus on the things that she actually enjoys?
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Oct 25, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W.'s Deer Friend/Buster Hits The Books
The Reads go on a camping trip, and D.W. wants to bring a little bit of nature back home -- a rather large deer named Walter! In the second story, Buster has gotten through school without reading a book. But now he's got just one week to finish a whole book -- with chapters! -- and write about it.
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Oct 25, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 -- 3:30am
Phony Fern/Brain's Shocking Secret
* Phony Fern - When Fern's parents give her a cell phone for "emergencies only," Fern is uninterested - until Muffy introduces her to the joys of personalized ring tones, texting, and incessant chatting! Fern becomes hooked, and starts to believe that nail polish consultations are "emergencies." But she realizes that although evolving technology is great, sometimes it's better to communicate the old-fashioned way, in person.
* Brain's Shocking Secret - Brain is the smartest kid in his class. Everyone knows that! What they don't know is that he was kept back in Kindergarten - and that's a fact Brain would like to keep secret. Will Binky spill the beans??
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 3:00am
Arthur's Faraway Friend/Arthur and the Square Dance
Arthur gets some bad news -- Buster is leaving town to live with his Dad for a while. Is this the end of their friendship? In part two, does Francine have a crush on Arthur? That's what Binky thinks -- and soon even Arthur thinks it, too. Can Arthur manage to avoid Francine -- for the rest of his life?
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 3:30am
Baby Kate and the Imaginary Mystery/Strangers on a Train
* Baby Kate and the Imaginary Mystery - Nadine, D.W.'s imaginary friend is missing! Baby Kate, Pal, Amigo, and Nemo are all on the case and won't give up until this mystery is solved - even if some fur gets ruffled along the way! Could the Tibbles be hiding Nadine? Or is the solution to the mystery closer to home?
* Strangers on a Train - Sue Ellen can't wait to travel on an old-fashioned train with her mom. It will be just like those black and white movies! But once aboard, Sue Ellen discovers that the train is not as spectacular as she had hoped - until she finds a mysterious diary on board. Could it belong to the ghost of the "Crown City Star"??
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 3:30am
Water and the Brain/Arthur The Unfunny
* Water and the Brain - Is the Brain a snob? That seems to be the only explanation for why he won't go to Waterworld with the rest of his friends. Arthur tries to discover what's really bugging the Brain.
* Arthur the Unfunny - Arthur's a notorious joke-killer. But when he's scheduled to perform as a carnival clown, Arthur decides he'll learn how to make people laugh - or else!
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Making of Arthur/Dancing Fools
* The Making of Arthur - Matt Damon guest-stars in animated form as the host of a new series, "Postcards from You." When the Oscar # winning star puts out a call for homemade videos for his TV show, he sets off a frantic rush among Arthur and his gang to film their lives. Could the experiences of kids in Elwood City really interest a television audience? They'll have to wait and see if Matt Damon thinks so. (Note:This episode promotes the real "Postcards from You" initiative that encourages kids around the country to make their own videos.)
* Dancing Fools - Mrs. Molina is a teaching a dance class for kids. The class creates the opportunity for some unlikely dance pairings - Muffy and Binky, D.W. and the Tibbles, and, the most unlikely of all, Francine and George. Will the two survive the dance class? Or, could they possibly emerge as the next Fred and Ginger?
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Oct 25, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sue Ellen's Lost Diary/Arthur's Knee
As Sue Ellen's friends help her look for her lost diary, they start to wonder -- how come she won't let them read it? What's in this diary anyway? In part two, Arthur's hurt his knee but won't tell Mom because then she'd know he'd been playing down at the dump -- where he was not allowed to go.
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Oct 25, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Blackout/Mei Lin Takes A Stand
* The Blackout - It's the hottest day in Elwood City, when a total blackout leaves its residents without any electricity. Will Arthur and DW survive without AC and TV? Luckily, the Molina family steps in to teach the Reads a lesson on how to keep cool and have fun as a community even under the toughest of weather conditions!
* Mei Lin Takes a Stand - Binky's baby sister Mei-Lin isn't keen on learning to walk and would rather stick to crawling. But then Baby Kate and Pal's flea friends, brothers Sale and Pepe, return to Elwood City and share a tale of a little princess in the land of "Hanzan-Niis" who learns to walk in order to save her beloved court jester. Will Mei Lin be inspired to take a stand or continue to stumble?
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W. On Ice/Spoiled Rotten!
* D.W. on Ice - D.W. tells her friends that she's a fantastic skater. The truth is, she can barely stand on ice! And with Emily's skating party coming up, how will D.W. face everyone and tell them the truth?
* Spoiled Rotten - Accused of being spoiled by her friends, Muffy sets about to prove them wrong by being the most charitable person around. But Francine is unimpressed by Muffy's token efforts - that is, until a used clothing store helps Muffy discover her true talents, and the true meaning of charity.
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 3:30am
Grandma Thora Appreciation Day/Fern's Slumber Party
Arthur and D.W. are planning a surprise party for Grandma Thora. But somehow, in the midst of all the party-planning mayhem, one teeny detail gets forgotten -- the guest of honor! In the second story, shy Fern hosts a slumber party. Her guests are sure it will be boring, but when disaster strikes, Fern's special talents save the day. Or, in this case, the night.
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 3:30am
Francine Redecorates/Arthur The Loser
Francine likes bats and lizards, while Catherine's taste runs to lace. Normally, it's fun to be different, but not if you're two sisters sharing the same room. In part two, Arthur really wants to say "I win! " But whether it's basketball or a board game, Arthur just can't stop losing. Is it really so wrong to cheat a little?
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 3:30am
Arthur Vs. The Very Mean Crossing Guard/D.W.'s Very Bad Mood
There's a new crossing guard who isn't just mean, he's out of control! He charges $10 to cross the street, and sends his goons after those who don't pay. In the second story, D.W. is making Arthur's life miserable. Francine decides she'd better find the key to D.W.'s cranky behavior before Arthur loses his mind.
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W.'s Name Game/Finders Key-Pers
What's in a name? A lot of hurt feelings, sometimes. At least that's what D.W. and Arthur discover when their efforts to insult each other get out of control. In part two, Arthur, Brain, and Binky find a key -- but a key to what? The city? A new sports car? And which of them will get to keep whatever fabulous thing they find? When they decide to split it 50-50-50 the trouble really begins.
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 3:30am
How The Cookie Crumbles/Sue Ellen's Little Sister
Muffy's homemade cookies hit the big time, but the recipe isn't really hers. Should she do the right thing -- or just keep quiet and rake in the dough? In the second story, Arthur and Francine would love to lend their sisters to Sue Ellen, who's sick of being an only child. But Sue Ellen realizes she should be careful what she wishes for, after her quest for the perfect sibling leads her to D.W.
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Is That Kosher/Never Never Never
* Is that Kosher? - Joan Rivers lends her voice as Francine's sharp-tongued grandma, Bubba, in this episode about family traditions and communal celebration. Francine's convinced that she can fast on Yom Kippur just like her older sister. But then Arthur wins a free pizza party for all his friends for that very same day! Will Francine be able to resist? With Bubba's help, Francine learns that there's more to the special holiday than making it through a fast.
* Never, Never, Never - Since Grandma Thora gives D.W. so many gifts, it must mean she really loves her, right? When D.W.'s extra toys fall into the hands of the destructive Tibble twins, she worries that no one loves her anymore - until Arthur comes to the rescue and proves that giving gifts isn't the only way of showing you care.
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 9:30pm
D.W.'s Stray Netkitin/Bats in the Belfry
* D.W.'S Stray Netkitin - D.W. is panicked when a "Scary Clown" virus ruins the Read family computer. Who will take care of her virtual Netkitin pet? "Tickly" needs her hair brushed just so and will only eat Net Nibbles! So D.W. turns to Arthur and Emily for help - but is she really ready to give up control?
* Bats in the Belfry - Arthur and D.W. are thrilled when Grandma Thora lets them turn her attic into a clubhouse. They each have their own fantasy vision of what it should look like... but their argument is interrupted by the appearance of a very real bat! Will the bat threaten their new play space? Or can they appreciate meeting this unfamiliar creature?
For The Birds/Ungifted
* For the Birds - Brain dreams of being the first to spot a rare bird species called the green-tailed grebe. When Mr. Ratburn starts a bird-watching club at school, Brain is panicked! What if someone finds the grebe first and ruins his chances at fame and fortune? Or, can Brain learn that nature is a gift meant for everyone to share? < br>* Ungifted - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship? Educational Objective: Buster learns a lesson about debt, and that true friendship means doing favors without expecting anything in return.
The Chronicles of Buster/On This Spot
* The Chronicles of Buster - Buster is obsessed with the extended DVD version of the epic film "The Chronicles of Ahmayzzia," with 1001 hours of behind-the-scenes footage! In fact, he's so engrossed that he neglects his training for a class rock-climbing trip. After jeopardizing his relationship with best friend and climbing partner, Arthur, Buster finally learns that special effects can't take the place of hard work when conquering real mountains.
* On this Spot - Arthur is thrilled to learn that Sitting Bull once passed through Elwood City! He rallies the residents to mark the spot of the legend's visit with a monument - but is dismayed when his friends care more about celebrity sightings than local history. Can Arthur get them to see the specialness of their city's spots?
The Cherry Tree/Matchmaker Matchbreaker
* The Cherry Tree - Muffy will do anything to have a gigantic Dream Bouncy Castle at her party, or so she thinks. When her favorite cherry tree is cut down to make room for the castle in her yard, she starts to have regrets. Then to make matters worse, she learns that cutting down trees hurts the environment, too. What can Muffy do to fix the damage she's done?
* Matchmaker Matchbreaker - Francine and Muffy scheme to set up their older siblings Chip and Catherine. If the two got married that would make the girls sisters! But plans go awry, and Francine and Muffy decide that merging families may not be for the best.
Hic Or Treat/Mr. Alwaysright
* Hic or Treat - D.W. gets a case of the hiccups that just won't go away. No matter how much advice she gets from Arthur and his friends, she just can't find the right cure. (Well, at least her Halloween costume as "Hiccup Girl" is all set...) Will D.W. ever get relief - or will she have the hiccups for the rest of her life and set the world record?
* Mr. Alwaysright - It seems that Brain is always right about everything and it's really starting to get on Buster's nerves. But Buster is convinced that someday Brain will make a mistake - and when he does, Buster will be waiting. But is friendship really about being right or wrong?
Tales of Grotesquely Grim Bunny
* Tales of Grotesquely Grim Bunny - When the local comic book store changes ownership, the new darker and scarier comics are right up Fern's alley. But Arthur can't seem to stomach them and now he's worried. Is it wrong to be afraid? Maybe his friends will be more supportive than he realizes.
* Pet Projects - Arthur and Francine enter their pets to compete against each other in the "Perfect Pet" video contest. Pal is SO cute and Nemo knows so many tricks! Who will win? But after jumping through hoops - literally - Nemo and Pal decide that enough is enough. Can't their owners love them for who they are?