This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
D.W.'s Library Card/Arthur's Big Hit
When D.W. discovers that she can get her own library card, she rejoices at the world of books waiting for her. (Now if only she could sign her name to get the card in the fist place...) In the second story, Arthur wonders if it's ever okay to hit someone. Sometimes you just get so mad, you wanna...pow! Arthur experiences considerable confusion, and finally clarity, as he finds himself on both ends of the hitting question.
Sat, Dec 14, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Dec 15, 2013 -- 2:00am
Sun, Dec 15, 2013 -- 3:00pm
The Agent of Change/D.W. Unties The Knot
* The Agent of Change The latest animated hit in movie theaters about a boy and his truck has left Muffy and Francine disappointed. Why doesn't there seem to be any cool female characters on screen? So with the help of a very talented artist, Molly, the "Group of Three" set out to make their own movie!
* D.W. Unties the Knot - After watching "The Wedding Channel," D.W. wants to get married! And, having no idea what this really means, she starts planning herself the biggest unicorn wedding imaginable. But D. W. soon realizes that she's getting more than she bargained for. Can she back out in time?
Wed, Jan 29, 2014 -- 4:30pm
Wed, Jan 29, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Jan 30, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Jan 30, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Jan 31, 2014 -- 6:30am
Hide and Snake/Muffy's New Best Friend
The kids capture a snake and learn that it's possibly poisonous--but only after it gets lost in Arthur's house! Can they find the snake before Arthur's parents discover their slippery little secret? In the second story, Muffy is interviewing for a new best friend. She and Francine are usually inseparable, but lately it seems they have less in common than they thought. Will the girls realize that even the best of friends can have different interests?
Wed, Dec 11, 2013 -- 2:00am
Wed, Dec 11, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Sun, Dec 15, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Dec 16, 2013 -- 2:00am
Buster's Book Battle/on the Buster Scale
* Buster's Book Battle - Lakewood Elementary has just instituted IRP; a program where kids can earn points (and prizes!) for reading. Buster's thrilled and gets to work straight away! But will he earn enough points for a skateboard?
* On the Buster Scale - Buster and Brain never agree on movies. Buster rates every film a 10+, while Brain doesn't seem to like anything... Only one of them can be right.. .or so they think.
Wed, Dec 11, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Dec 12, 2013 -- 2:00am
Thu, Dec 12, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Fern And The Case Of The Stolen Story/sue Ellen Vegges Out
* Fern and the Case of the Stolen Story - The unthinkable has happened! Fern has writer's block! Fortunately, Ladonna's full of stories. Faced with a tight deadline, Fern decides to "borrow" the tales and simply change the names. Has Fern confused write and wrong?
* Sue Ellen Vegges Out - When Sue Ellen decides to stop eating meat, Muffy and Francine compete to be the best vegetarian. Can they successfully resist meat? Or was this a missed steak?
Thu, Dec 12, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Dec 13, 2013 -- 2:00am
Fri, Dec 13, 2013 -- 3:00pm
So Funny I Forgot to Laugh/The Best Day Ever
* So Funny I Forgot to Laugh - Arthur thinks his jokes about Sue Ellen's new sweater are all in good fun but Sue Ellen's feelings are hurt. Has Arthur become...a bully?
* The Best Day Ever - It's a beautiful afternoon and everyone is reminiscing about their "best days." Everyone, that is, except Arthur.Is it possible he doesn't have one?
Fri, Dec 13, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Dec 14, 2013 -- 2:00am
Mon, Dec 16, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Dec 21, 2013 -- 3:00pm
The Last Tough Customer/Brain's Chess Mess
* The Last Tough Customer - The Tough Customers realize it's time to quit bullying and set out to find a new hobby - but can Molly ever truly change her ways?
* Brain's Chess Mess - Brain starts a chess club at school to improve his game and beat Los Dedos, the local chess master. Who knew the best player in the club would be... Rattles?!?
Desk Wars/Desperately Seeking Stanley
* Desk Wars - It's the hottest school day of the year, and tempers are even hotter. To keep the peace, Mr. Ratburn moves Brain and Arthur away from their usual desks - and sets off a chain reaction resulting in the most explosive desk war in third grade history!
* Desperately Seeking Stanley - On his third birthday, Arthur's favorite present was Stanley, his teddy bear. Stanley protected Arthur when he was afraid of the dark - and even when his new baby sister DW arrived. But Arthur is 8-years old now - he doesn't need his furry friend anymore - right?
Mon, Dec 16, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Dec 17, 2013 -- 2:00am
Tue, Dec 17, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Dec 21, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Dec 22, 2013 -- 2:00am
Sun, Dec 22, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Show Off/Dog's Best Friend
SHOW OFF - It's the Elwood City Dog Show and Killer is facing off against Sebastian Winkleplotz, the snobby, championship-winning poodle. Can Pal, Killer's coach, transform her into a sophisticated dog and beat the bully?
DOG'S BEST FRIEND - Arthur agrees to watch his neighbor Alberto's dog Amigo while Alberto is away. However, when Arthur is looking after Amigo, Pal feels he is losing his rank as top dog of the house.
Tue, Dec 17, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Dec 18, 2013 -- 2:00am
Wed, Dec 18, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Sun, Dec 22, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Dec 23, 2013 -- 2:00am
Muffy's Art Attack/Tales from the Crib
* Muffy's Art Attack - Arthur Ganson, real-life kinetic sculptor, guest stars in this episode about art appreciation. When Muffy sees Ganson's machines, she brags that she can make even better ones ... until the artist himself shows her that art is beautiful when created out of self-expression, not competition.
* Tales from the Crib - Vicita is upset at having to trade in her cherished crib for a big-girl bed, so D.W. shares her story of that same rite of passage. D.W. was also reluctant to make the transition to a bed without bars, but then discovered the joys - and responsibilities - of her new-found freedom.
Wed, Dec 18, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Dec 19, 2013 -- 2:00am
Thu, Dec 19, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Big Horns George/Bleep
* Big Horns George - Koko Taylor and Taj Mahal guest-star in this episode celebrating "The Year of The Blues." George is inspired to write and perform his own blues song when he's introduced to the music of Koko Taylor. But stage fright and self-doubt overwhelm him - until Koko andTaj encourage George to keep singing those blues!
* Bleep - D.W. overhears a mysterious word and immediately embarks on a quest to discover its meaning. This word must be very powerful - after all, a boy said it and his mom nearly fainted! Can D.W. risk the consequences of blurting out "BLEEP!" to her parents?
Thu, Dec 19, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Dec 20, 2013 -- 2:00am
Fri, Dec 20, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Adventures In Budylon/Ladonna Compson: Party Animal
ADVENTURES IN BUDYLON - D.W. and Bud embark on an epic wilderness adventure! Dense jungles, mystic ruins, the backyard has never been so exciting!
LADONNA COMPSON: PARTY ANIMAL - Apple picking, bake sales, craft classes - there's so much to do in Elwood City in the fall! And Ladonna's determined to do it all. But when you're juggling so much at once, you're bound to drop a ball, or five.
Fri, Dec 20, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Dec 21, 2013 -- 2:00am
Sat, Dec 28, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Arthur's Snow Biz/Bugged
* Arthur's Snow Biz - Winter hits Elwood City and Arthur sees dollar signs! His snow shoveling business is booming - that is, until Buster decides to get in on the action. As the temperature drops, the competition heats up... and the boys battle to be the best on the block.
* Bugged - Sure, Brain can be a know-it-all and sometimes he really bugspeople. But when Brain wakes up one morning to discover that he's a cockroach, he can't believe it! Is this a dream ... or has he finally become a real pest?!
Wed, Dec 25, 2013 -- 4:30pm
Sat, Dec 28, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Dec 29, 2013 -- 2:00am
Sun, Dec 29, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Castles in the Sky/Tipping The Scales
* Castles In the Sky - The gang is devastated after their tree house collapses. It was the best place to hang out in the whole world. Can architect Frank Gehry get them to agree on a new design and help them to rebuild?
* Tipping the Scales - Everyone in Arthur's chorus group is excited about their upcoming performance in Crown City. Everyone knows nothing beats that post-concert cheesecake at Finklemeyers! But when strict Dr. Fugue replaces fun Mrs. Krasny as their teacher, the gang worries - will music class ever be fun again?
Tue, Dec 24, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Dec 25, 2013 -- 2:00am
Wed, Dec 25, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Sun, Dec 29, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Dec 30, 2013 -- 2:00am
Francine's Big Top Trouble/George Blows His Top
* Francine's Big Top Trouble - Francine is sure she will be a star at circus camp. Since Catherine did so well there - how hard could it be? Well, very, it turns out. Will Francine ever get the hang of tumbling? And, more importantly, will she ever step out of her sister's shadow?
* George Blows His Top - George is always more than happy to lend his pals whatever they need, especially Buster. But when Buster's borrowing gets out of control, will George risk their friendship to say enough is enough!
Thu, Dec 26, 2013 -- 2:00am
Thu, Dec 26, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Jan 1, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Jan 2, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Jan 2, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Jan 3, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Jan 6, 2014 -- 6:30am
Molina's Mulligan/Buster Bombs
MOLINA'S MULLIGAN - Alberto discovers that he has a natural talent for golf and begins competing at the local country club. But will his dad's over-enthusiastic and embarrassing cheers cause him to give up the sport altogether?
BUSTER BOMBS - The unthinkable has happened! Buster has lost his flair for funny, and the harder he tries to make people laugh, the worse it gets. Fortunately, comic legend Vince Ruckles is on hand to teach Buster the true secret to comedy, and Buster eventually learns some things can't be forced.
Thu, Dec 26, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Dec 27, 2013 -- 2:00am
Fri, Dec 27, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Opposties Distract/Just The Ticket
OPPOSITES DISTRACT - Arthur and Buster have always been best friends. But when a leaky roof forces Arthur to study in Buster's room, they discover they make better friends then roommates.
JUST THE TICKET - Arthur's ecstatic when he wins free concert tickets on the radio. They're even in the front-row! The problem is, he can only take one friend. Let the pestering begin!
Fri, Dec 27, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Dec 28, 2013 -- 2:00am
Mon, Dec 30, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Jan 4, 2014 -- 3:00pm
ALL THUMBS - When Arthur catches Buster sucking his thumb, Buster worries that Arthur will tell the entire school. Can Arthur stay mum? Or is this secret just too juicy not to share?
KIDONIA - Tired of doing chores, Arthur and the gang decide to invent their own country: Kidonia. But when there are no rules, no laws, and no chores, someone's bound to ruffle a few feathers. Will this kid-ruled utopia flourish or descend into anarchy?
Mon, Dec 30, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Dec 31, 2013 -- 2:00am
Tue, Dec 31, 2013 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Jan 1, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Jan 4, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Jan 5, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Jan 5, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Arthur's First Sleepover/Arthur's New Year's Eve
* Arthur's First Sleepover - the boys feel a bit uneasy being outside in the dark, due to the recent reports of UFO sightings.
* Arthur's New Year's Eve - Arthur has a hard time staying up to find out what really happens at midnight.
Tue, Dec 31, 2013 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Jan 1, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Jan 1, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Jan 2, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Jan 5, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Jan 6, 2014 -- 2:00am
Silent Treatment/Kung Fool
* Silent Treatment - When quiet, shy George wonders if any of his friends really notice him, he has a great idea. He's not going to speak to anyone until they notice! Well when they do in fact notice he's been feeling sad, they decide to throw him a surprise party to make him feel special. But it backfires, when they need to avoid him to plan the party!
* Kung Fool - Fern volunteers to help an elderly neighbor, Tony Wu, with his household chores, and then discovers his past life as a Kung Fu celebrity. Suddenly she imagines herself as his student - and soon, she will be a Kung Fu master herself! But will Fern be disappointed to learn that dish cleaning and laundry folding are not really part of some special martial arts training? Or can she learn a valuable lesson in acceptance and friendship?
Thu, Jan 2, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Jan 3, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Jan 3, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Jan 4, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Jan 7, 2014 -- 6:30am
Arthur Weighs in/the Law of the Jungle Gym
* Arthur Weighs In - When Arthur doesn't fit into his costume for the play, he's shocked to learn that he's gotten "husky-sized." Now he's serious about getting in shape. Will he turn to an all-protein diet? Eat only herbs and berries? Or will he try something really radical - exercise?!
* The Law of the Jungle Gym - Muffy found the perfect place to take pictures with her new digital camera - the jungle gym. Unfortunately, it's Tough Customer territory, and Molly wants to bully Muffy right out of her new studio. But Crosswires do not compromise! Or. do they?
Fri, Jan 3, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Jan 4, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Jan 5, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Jan 6, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Jan 11, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Arthur's Numbers Nightmare/Brain Gets Hooked
* Arthur's Numbers Nightmare - When Arthur and friends discover what looks like a list of their class rankings in Principal Haney's office, they are all taken for a surprise. If Arthur's really Number Two, then he must be really smart! And is there anything Francine can do to move up rank? For Buster, Number Eleven is his new lucky number... for everything. Soon the numbers come to mean much more than they should to all the kids on the list.
* Brain Gets Hooked - Brain gets hooked on the latest tween reality show "Junior Island." When he starts to ignore his friends and his schoolwork, he knows he's got a problem. But what can he do to break the addiction?
Mon, Jan 6, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Jan 7, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Jan 7, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Jan 8, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Jan 11, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Jan 12, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Jan 12, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Lights, Camera.... Opera!/All Worked Up
* Lights, Camera ...Opera! - When Muffy's Dad gives her concert tickets,she couldn't be more excited, until she discovers that she's going to ... gasp! ... the opera. How will she even understand what's going on let alone stay awake? Opera singer Rodney Gilfrey guest stars to show Muffy why Bizet's "Carmen" can be a whole lot more fun than 'Tween Dream!
* All Worked Up - Arthur aced five quizzes in a row! But his luck runs out when Mom takes a new job. Did his streak end because Mom's schedule is disrupting his perfect routine?! At first Arthur and D.W. get all worked up over this change at home, but they learn that they'll always be priority number one.
Tue, Jan 7, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Jan 8, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Jan 8, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Jan 9, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Jan 12, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Jan 13, 2014 -- 2:00am
Buster's Green Thumb/My Fair Tommy
* Buster's Green Thumb - Buster finds out that his collection of old food makes excellent compost - which makes for even better tomatoes! But he's dismayed when he runs out of fresh veggies to give away. until his new friend who runs the community garden shows him what it takes to grow and care for his own plants.
* My Fair Tommy - Neither of the Tibble twins has ever won the coveted "Good Behavior of the Week" cupcake award. When Tommy sets his sights on getting the prize, can D.W. show him how it's done, or will Timmy stand in his way?
Wed, Jan 8, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Jan 9, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Jan 9, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Jan 10, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Jan 13, 2014 -- 6:30am
Macfrensky/The Good The Bad and the Binky
* MacFrensky - When Francine and Brain are locked in a stiff competition to win student of the month, Muffy talks Francine into "borrowing" Buster's toy and letting Brain take the blame for it. As the lies grow and the prize gets closer, however, Francine's guilt increases. Can she come clean and wash her hands of this dastardly deed?
* The Good, the Bad and the Binky - As Emily's new babysitter, Binky introduces his charge to the world of pro-wrestling and teaches her some fierce moves. But when Emily starts ruffling the feathers of other pre-schoolers on the playground, Binky worries he hasn't been the best role model. Can Binky restore Emily to her former, tea-party loving self?
Thu, Jan 9, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Jan 10, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Jan 10, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Jan 11, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Jan 14, 2014 -- 6:30am
Arthur Makes Waves/It Came from Beyond
* Arthur Makes Waves - With the community pool closed for repairs and the temperature on the rise, Arthur and D.W. need a place to keep cool. After accepting an invitation to James's pool, they discover that his older sister is Molly, leader of the Tough Customers! Can Arthur and Molly get along-and if they can, will their friends let them?
* It Came From Beyond - Grandma Thora takes in a stray, an adorable little dog named. Killer? It soon becomes clear that the name fits, as Killer bullies every person and animal in sight. Can Killer let her guard down long enough to make a few friends, or will she have to give up her new home?
Fri, Jan 10, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Jan 11, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Jan 12, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Jan 13, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Jan 18, 2014 -- 3:00pm
No Acting Please/Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending
* No Acting Please - Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman guest-stars as director Will Toffman in this episode about theater and the arts. When Fern lands a role in the Elwood City community production of "It Began With a Whistle," she fears she's not talented enough to be a star actress. But Will Toffman teaches Fern how to have fun, be herself and truly shine.
* Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending - Finally, the final volume of the Henry Screever series, The Knights of the Bouillabiasse, is out. Prunella and Marina compete to see who can finish the book the fastest. But the two friends learn that speed-reading doesn't always pay off.
Mon, Jan 13, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Jan 14, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Jan 14, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Jan 15, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Jan 18, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Jan 19, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Jan 19, 2014 -- 3:00pm
George and the Missing Puzzle Piece/D.W. Swims With the Fishes
* George and the Missing Puzzle Piece - George is excited about spending time with his new friend, Carl, who seems to know all kind of cool facts about trains and about... well lots of things! Then George learns that Carl has Asperger's Syndrome - a form of autism that makes Carl see the world differently than most people. Can George and Carl remain good friends - and perhaps even learn from each other?
* DW Swims with the Fishes - D.W. and James enter the pre-school swim meet and recruit their big siblings to coach them. All goes swimmingly until Arthur and Molly start taking their jobs a little too seriously. Who's this race about, anyway?
Tue, Jan 14, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Jan 15, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Jan 15, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Jan 16, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Jan 19, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Jan 20, 2014 -- 2:00am
Three's A Crowd/A Is for Angry
* Three's a Crowd - Prunella's favorite time of day is early morning, when she and her Mom do yoga. So when her best friend Marina joins them,will Prunella feel that more is merrier... or that three's a crowd? C an Prunella learn to share her Mom - or will she have to give up yoga forever!?
* A is for Angry - When Arthur decides to take on Brain at an all school checkers competition, everyone rallies behind the underdog. That is until Arthur rejects all the fan support with a big "yowl." Will Arthur get his fan support back - and does he even want it back?
Wed, Jan 15, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Jan 16, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Jan 16, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Jan 17, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Jan 20, 2014 -- 6:30am
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tibble/The Secret Guardians
* Portrait of Artist As Young Tibble - The Tibble Twins set out on new business venture - selling their pre-school art masterpieces to earn enough money to buy the coveted Krummy Kreepy Kastle. As their business takes off, so does their own appreciation for their art. Is the Krummy Kreepy Kastle really worth giving up their masterpieces? < br />* The Secret Guardians - When Arthur, Binky and Sue Ellen stumble upon a beautiful and private woodland oasis right by their homes, they vow to tell no one and keep it as their secret spot. Before long, however, they start to find evidence of human habitation. Have they discovered an ancient civilization? Or has someone known about this special secret place all along?
Thu, Jan 16, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Jan 17, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Jan 17, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Jan 18, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Jan 21, 2014 -- 6:30am
The A Team/Emily Swallows A Horse
* The "A" Team - Francine and Brain are the best players on the soccer team and, well, sometimes they wish their teammates could take the game a bit more seriously. So when they make the Elwood City All-Stars Traveling Team, they're as happy as they could be. Or are they? Is winning really everything - or is there something about playing with friends that can't be beat?
* Emily Swallows a Horse - Emily really wants the sparkly ball D.W. just found, so she tells a little white lie about how Marie-Helene actually gave it to her. No harm done, right? But then Emily has to tell even bigger lies to cover her story! Will she be like that old woman in the fairy tale, who had to swallow the horse to eat her lie - er, fly?
Fri, Jan 17, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Jan 18, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Jan 19, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Jan 20, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Jan 25, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fernlets By Fern/Prunella and the Haunted Locker
* Fernlets by Fern - As part of her latest business venture, Muffy talks Fern into writing poems for a new line of greeting cards which becomes the hit of Elwood City. But booming business causes Fern to burn out. Can Fern and Muffy find a way to make writing fun again? < br />* Prunella and the Haunted Locker - Prunella is assigned a new school locker, which is rumored to be haunted! She refuses to believe it... until mysterious and unexplained things start to happen. Will Prunella have seven years of bad luck (and bad grades) or can she get to the bottom of this mystery?
Mon, Jan 20, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Jan 21, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Jan 21, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Jan 22, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Jan 25, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Jan 26, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Jan 26, 2014 -- 3:00pm
D.W. Beats All/Buster The Myth Maker
* D.W. Beats All - After the Tibbles get a set of drums to play at the music festival, D.W. is determined to get an even bigger and louder one. But when Mom tells her she can't get everything she wants (gasp!)D.W. realizes that she can march to a different beat.
* Buster the Myth Maker - Buster is always telling the most incredible stories - like the one about the rat in the soda bottle, or grasshopper eyes in Crinkle-Chaw gum! Now he claims there is a tiger in the state forest, which of course explains all those missing dogs. (Huh?) Can Arthur help Buster separate fact from fiction in order to solve this mystery?
Tue, Jan 21, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Jan 22, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Jan 22, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Jan 23, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Jan 26, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Jan 27, 2014 -- 2:00am
Paradise Lost/The Pride of Lakewood
* Paradise Lost - Baby Kate is growing up! She's started saying her first words. But strangely enough, the more words she learns, the less she seems to understand their dog, Pal. The two head off to the Children's Zoo in search of the Dolly Llama for an explanation, and to see if they can reverse the process. Along the way, they learn that growing up is inevitable and maybe it isn't so bad.
* The Pride of Lakewood - To boost school pride, Arthur and his classmates form the Lakewood Pride Committee, which immediately and fervently adds members, distributes buttons and creates special chants. But Brain and Sue Ellen, feeling pressured, decide they don't want to join - and are accused of not loving their school. Can they prove that they're proud of Lakewood Elementary even if they're not part of this new group?
Wed, Jan 22, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Jan 23, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Jan 23, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Jan 24, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Jan 27, 2014 -- 6:30am
Binky Goes Nuts/Breezy Listening Blues
* Binky Goes Nuts - When Binky discovers that he's allergic to peanuts, he has so many questions: Will he be forced to live without Chinese food? Will he ever again be able to eat with his friends? And most importantly, will his Mom ever calm down? Binky learns that the best way not to go nuts is to be well informed, and to understand his allergy.
* Breezy Listening Blues - Much to his horror, Brain gets a "B-" on a test. That's only one grade above a C! What caused this disaster? Could it be the new "Breezy Listening" background music playing at the Ice Cream Shop? Brain is determined to get to the bottom of this before he loses what's left of his IQ.
Thu, Jan 23, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Jan 24, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Jan 24, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Jan 25, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Jan 28, 2014 -- 6:30am
The Wheel Deal/The Buster Report
* The Wheel Deal - After an injury, Brain has to spend some time using a wheelchair. But now he can't compete in a basketball tournament for charity! Or, can he? He meets a new friend, Lydia Fox, who just happens to be a wheelchair basketball player...and shows him how it's done. (Lydia is the winning character of the "Arthur CVS All Kids Can" Contest!)
* The Buster Report - The kids are assigned to write a report on someone they admire. To everyone's surprise, most especially Buster's, George picks....Buster! Will George focus on Buster's joke telling, the sandwich named after Buster, or Buster's famous food collection? Or...will George sing the praises of some of Buster's other traits that often go overlooked?
Fri, Jan 24, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Jan 25, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Jan 26, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Jan 27, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Looking for Bonnie/The Secret Origin of Supernova
* Looking for Bonnie - Famous rock musician Dean Lomax visits Elwood City and calls on George's dad to fix his equally famous guitar, named Bonnie. Legend says that Bonnie is magical, and Buster and George are convinced that just one strum will give them special powers. And during one late night sleepover, they sneak into Dad's workshop to find out if it's true..
* The Secret Origin of Supernova - Arthur is dismayed when he learns an energy drink endorsed by his favorite comic book character is full of sugar - it doesn't give you any special energy or magic powers at all! Will Arthur be able to find any superheroes who aren't out to make money - or can he create his own?
Mon, Jan 27, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Jan 28, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Jan 28, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Jan 29, 2014 -- 6:30am
Nicked by a Name/The Play's The Thing
* Nicked by a Name - There is a virus spreading through Lakewood Elementary! It changes the way everyone acts and how they treat each other....it's the new nicknames! Can Brain stop the virus he created or will everyone be mean to each other forever?
* The Play's the Thing - The playground has been quiet lately - too quiet - and the Tough Customers don't like it one bit. All the rest of the kids seem more interested in electronics than in good old-fashioned fun! Can the TCs save the playground or is everyone done playing for good?
Tue, Jan 28, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Jan 29, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Jan 29, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Jan 30, 2014 -- 6:30am
Follow The Bouncing Ball/Buster Baxter and the Letter From The Sea
Follow the Bouncing Ball - Alberto Molina's beloved soccer ball - signed by his favorite Ecuadorian soccer star, El Boomerang - is lost! Is it the same soccer ball bounding all over town, eluding potential captors?! This kicks off the first of 10 stories which follow the incredible journey of "El Boomerang" around the world! Come, follow the bouncing ball! Buster Baxter and the Letter from the Sea - While on vacation with the Read family, Buster discovers a message in a bottle on the shore. Could it be an urgent message from the people of the lost city of Atlantis? Buster is determined to find out and sends them a message back...by throwing his own bottles in the ocean...! Will he learn that keeping the beach and waters clean is the real message?
Thu, Jan 30, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Jan 31, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Jan 31, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Happy Anniversary, Parts I & II
Arthur's parents have been married for 10 years and it's time to celebrate! But the festivities are cut short when the van breaks down, stranding the whole family. Will the Reads miss their fancy dinner reservation? And what about Arthur's special "Bionic Bunny" sleepover with Buster?! Just when things couldn't get any worse, Arthur and D.W. end up locked in a diner storeroom - but when they hear the inspiring radio tale of Crooning Cowboy Kid Carter and his little sister sidekick, Arthur realizes that the best celebration of all is just being with his family.
Fri, Jan 31, 2014 -- 8:00pm