This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Citizen Frensky/D.W.'s Backpack Mishap
* Citizen Frensky - After visiting The Elwood City Times, Francine decides to start her own paper-The Frensky Star! The tabloid, complete with embarrassing photos and sensationalized headlines, is a smashing success... until all her friends stop speaking to her.
* D.W.'s Backpack Mishap - Somebody stole D.W.'s backpack!! Who is this fluffy unicorn thief... this Mary Moo Cow-napper? In the backpack left behind, D.W. finds clues in an assortment of exotic objects. Could the backpack thief be even more sinister than she imagined-or just well traveled?
Fri, Feb 27, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Feb 27, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Feb 28, 2015 -- 3:30am
Wed, Mar 4, 2015 -- 10:30am
Wed, Mar 4, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Mar 4, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 -- 3:00am
The Director's Cut/Crime and Consequences
* The Director's Cut - After meeting his hero, Hollywood director Tufton Sinclair, George is inspired to make a movie of his own, but he doesn't seem to be getting his own way in it.
* Crime and Consequences - When George accidentally breaks the class's prize woodworking project, Binky gets unfairly blamed. Will George come clean to Principal Haney? Or will he let Binky take the fall?
Sat, Feb 28, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Mar 1, 2015 -- 6:30am
Sun, Mar 1, 2015 -- 6:30am
Sun, Mar 1, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Mar 2, 2015 -- 3:30am
* All Thumbs - When Arthur catches Buster sucking his thumb, Buster worries that Arthur will tell the entire school. Can Arthur stay mum? Or is this secret just too juicy not to share?
* Kidonia - Tired of doing chores, Arthur and the gang decide to invent their own country: Kidonia. But when there are no rules, no laws, and no chores, someone's bound to ruffle a few feathers. Will this kid-ruled utopia flourish or descend into anarchy?
Sun, Mar 1, 2015 -- 3:00am
Muffy's Soccer Shocker/Brother, Can You Spare A Clarinet?
* Muffy's Soccer Shocker - Muffy's proud that her dad is the new soccer coach until he exhausts the team with demanding drills like the piston, the muffler, and the-gulp!-shock absorber. Even if Muffy survives playing goalie in the big game against Mighty Mountain, will the team survive her dad?
* Brother, Can You Spare a Clarinet? - The try-outs for the Young Person's Orchestra are coming to Lakewood Elementary and everyone agrees that Binky is a shoe-in, since he's the best musician in school. So why is Binky suddenly refusing to play in band practice? Has Binky turned against the clarinet or against music itself?
Sun, Mar 1, 2015 -- 3:30am
Prunella's Special Edition/The Secret Life of Dogs & Babies
* Prunella's Special Edition - The latest book about everyone's favorite boy wizard-Henry Skreever, of course-is finally in stores! Every kid in town is lining up to get it except Prunella, who's ordered a monogrammed, limited edition, coming all the way from England. She's in for a surprise, though, when they mix up her order and send a Braille version instead.
* The Secret Life of Dogs - Ever wonder what Baby Kate and Pal are thinking? Join an adventure into their secret world, where Arthur and D.W. watch impossibly immature TV shows and silly grown-ups are often in need of rescue!
Mon, Mar 2, 2015 -- 3:00am
Caught in the Crosswires/Framed
* Caught in the Crosswires - Muffy is thrilled when mega producer J3 chooses her family for his latest reality TV project. After all, she was born to be star! But when Muffy's asked to amp up the drama between her and Bailey, she worries that she's being portrayed as a spoiled brat. Is it possible reality TV isn't as realistic as she thought?
* Framed! - Buster has just won the best young artist award at the Elwood City Arts Festival. Sensing his work might be worth something someday, Muffy hires Buster to paint her portrait. But can Buster satisfy his critical client?
Mon, Mar 2, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Mar 3, 2015 -- 3:30am
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 -- 10:30am
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Mar 6, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Mar 7, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Mar 8, 2015 -- 3:30am
The Boy Who Cried Comet/Arthur and Los Vecinos
* The Boy Who Cried Comet - Buster is convinced that he's seen real UFO's, and he uses Muffy's fancy new telescope to get the proof. What he discovers is much more terrifying - a comet hurtling directly toward earth! Can Buster convince hisfriends that this sighting is real in time for them to save the planet?
* Arthur and Los Vecinos - Mr. Sipple from next door is moving away and Arthur wonders-who will be the new neighbors? When Alberto Molina and his family settle in, Arthur makes a new friend and learns about a different culture...and about a comic book character named Conejitos Mechanicos! (That's Spanish for Bionic Bunny)
Mon, Mar 2, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Mar 2, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Mar 3, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Mar 7, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Mar 8, 2015 -- 3:00am
The Boy with His Head in the Clouds/More!
* The Boy with His Head in the Clouds - All the kids know that George is smart-so why does he sometimes have trouble reading and writing? With a little help from others with dyslexia like Principal Haney... and Leonardo Di Vinci!... George and the gang discover that learning happens in all different ways.
* More! - D.W. is thrilled to be getting an allowance. At last, she'll be rich and powerful! When she learns that Emily and the Tibbles have been already getting theirs for... well... years, D.W. is devastated. How can she remain friends with them if they have more money than she does?
Tue, Mar 3, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Mar 4, 2015 -- 3:30am
Fri, Mar 6, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Mar 7, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Mar 8, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Mar 9, 2015 -- 3:30am
Pets and Pests/Go Fly A Kite
* Pets and Pests - When a mouse is discovered in the Read house, Arthur uses Nemo to try get rid of it, making Pal worried. Then, Ladonna shows up and shows Arthur, D.W., and Bud that mice can be friends as well as foes.
* Go Fly a Kite - Muffy, Binky, and Ladonna find Carl's lost kite and they argue over who should take possession of it.
Tue, Mar 3, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Mar 3, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Mar 4, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Mar 8, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Mar 9, 2015 -- 3:00am
Rhyme for Your Life/for Whom The Bell Tolls
* Rhyme For Your Life - While struggling to write a poem for his mom, Binky falls asleep and gets trapped in Verseberg... where it's a crime not to rhyme! After tangling with the big purple orange and meeting poet William Carlos Williams, Binky finally escapes this curse-but will he be able to stop speaking in verse??
* For Whom the Bell Tolls - D.W. lost her voice! For Arthur it's a dream come true...until Mom asks Arthur to take care of D.W., and he finds himself at the mercy of a bad mime with a cowbell. Will Arthur spend the rest of his life at D.W.'s beck and call, endlessly fetching ginger ale and playing Crazy-eights?
Wed, Mar 4, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 -- 3:30am
Mon, Mar 9, 2015 -- 10:30am
Mon, Mar 9, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Mar 9, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Mar 10, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Mar 14, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Mar 15, 2015 -- 3:00am
Binky's Music Madness/Brain Freeze
* Binky's Music Madness - Everyone loves the Bang on a Can All-Stars, a funky experimental music group that's touring around Elwood City. Everyone that is, except Binky. A musical purist, Binky thinks their nontraditional sound is just a bunch of noise and sets out to prove it. Will Binky succeed, or is he headed for treble?
* Brain Freeze - A new ice cream shop has just opened up across the block. With whimsical flavor names, futuristic furniture, and a cute mascot named Puk Puk, Yumbobo is threatening to put Brain's shop out of business.
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Mar 6, 2015 -- 3:30am
Tue, Mar 10, 2015 -- 10:30am
Tue, Mar 10, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Mar 10, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Mar 11, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Mar 15, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Mar 16, 2015 -- 3:00am
The Good Sport/Crushed
* The Good Sport - When the Athlete of the Year Award doesn't go to Francine, she makes no effort to hide her hurt feelings from Jenna, the recipient. MichelleKwan, world champion figure skater and graduate of Lakewood Elementar y (who knew?), guest stars to teach Francine about good sports(wo)manship.
* Crushed - Arthur can't believe his parents are hiring a babysitter - he's 8-years-old! Besides, babysitters are b-o-r-i-n-g! But 16-year-old Sally MacGill's favorite hobbies are eating ice cream and playing the Dark Bunny VI: Curse of the Moomy videogame, and now all Arthur can think is... WOW!
Fri, Mar 6, 2015 -- 10:30am
Fri, Mar 6, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Mar 6, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Mar 7, 2015 -- 3:30am
Wed, Mar 11, 2015 -- 10:30am
Wed, Mar 11, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Mar 11, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Mar 12, 2015 -- 3:00am
Cast Away/The Great Sock Mystery
* Cast Away - Arthur is thrilled when Dad invites him to go fly fishing for the weekend. Finally - an escape from D.W.! But when a change in plans forces them to include her, Arthur's had enough. Does D.W. always have to get her own way?
* The Great Sock Mystery - Ever wonder where all those missing socks go?One minute they're in the laundry basket, and the next - poof! - they've vanished! Find out once and for all when Baby Kate and Pal - and some of their furry friends - team up to solve the great sock mystery.
Mon, Mar 9, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Mar 10, 2015 -- 3:30am
Thu, Mar 12, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Mar 12, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Mar 13, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Mar 14, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Mar 15, 2015 -- 3:30am
Francine's Split Decision/Muffy Goes Metropolitan
* Francine's Split Decision - Lakewood Elementary is sure to win the big bowling tournament on Saturday, with Francine leading the team. So what if Francine's cousin is having his Bar Mitzvah at exactly that same time? The amazing Francine can be in both places - or at least seem to be- and no one will be the wiser. Or so she thinks... < br />* Muffy Goes Metropolitan - Muffy happily accepts Sue Ellen's invitation to spend the weekend in the bustling metropolis, Crown City. At last! Her big chance to revel in an unending parade of glamorous fashions, high culture, and fine cuisine! But can Muffy accept city realities that are quite different... yet perhaps more interesting... than her fantasies?
Tue, Mar 10, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Mar 11, 2015 -- 3:30am
Fri, Mar 13, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Mar 14, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Mar 15, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Mar 16, 2015 -- 3:30am
The Tattletale Frog/D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose
* The Tattletale Frog - When Bud is blamed for an accident D.W. causes, she has to decide whether to let her friend take the fall. Educational Objective: D.W. learns the importance of honesty and accepting responsibility for her actions.
* D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose - D.W. and Bud can't wait to ride "The Buzzard," Wonder World's newest rollercoaster. Will they make it past the persnickety ticket taker - or will they come up short? Educational Objective: D.W. and Bud learn the power of persistence.
Wed, Mar 11, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Mar 12, 2015 -- 3:30am
Mon, Mar 16, 2015 -- 10:30am
Mon, Mar 16, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Mar 16, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Mar 17, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Mar 21, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Mar 22, 2015 -- 3:00am
The Friend Who Wasn't There/Surprise!
* The Friend Who Wasn't There - Muffy embarks on an epic quest to find her long lost imaginary friend. But she has to be careful - the Crosswire basement is full of bewitched boxes and gadgets and dolls - oh my! Educational Objective: Muffy discovers the value and power of having an imagination.
* Surprise! - It's Catherine's 16th birthday, and Francine has been cordially UN-invited to the party. With the help of her friends, Francine whips up the perfect present for her big sister - a sneaky surprise with a side of payback! Educational Objective: Francine learns the value of forgiveness.
Thu, Mar 12, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Mar 13, 2015 -- 3:30am
Tue, Mar 17, 2015 -- 10:30am
Tue, Mar 17, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Mar 17, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Mar 18, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Mar 22, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Mar 23, 2015 -- 3:00am
Ants In Arthur's Pants/Don't Ask Muffy
* Ants in Arthur's - Pants To excel in science, Mr. Ratburn's class has to prove that they have P.A.N.T.S. - the ability to be patient, attentive, nosy, thoughtful, and systematic. And Arthur's certain he's got `em to ace his ant project... until the crawly creatures end up everywhere but in their ant-farm! Can Arthur's P.A.N.T.S. save his project - and save the ants from the exterminator?
* Don't Ask Muffy - Muffy starts an advice column in the school newspaper to launch her career as a rich and famous talk-show host. There's only one problem - the kids are ignoring her, and flocking to a mystery advice-giver instead! If Muffy wants to be as popular as Hoprah Linseed, she'll have to learn a few lessons about competition and what really makes a good listener...
Fri, Mar 13, 2015 -- 10:30am
Fri, Mar 13, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Mar 13, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Mar 14, 2015 -- 3:30am
Wed, Mar 18, 2015 -- 10:30am
Wed, Mar 18, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Mar 18, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Mar 19, 2015 -- 3:00am
The Case of the Girl with the Long Face/The Substitute Arthur
* The Case of the girl with the Long Face - Fern's been feeling low and no one can figure out why. Luckily, Buster Baxter is on the case! He'll leave no stone unturned, no lead unexplored, no ice cream uneaten... Educational Objective: Buster and George learn that it's important to respect the feelings of others.
* The Substitute Arthur - With Arthur out of town, Buster is on the hunt for a new best friend. Problem is, Buster only wants to play games HIS way. Will Buster learn to compromise? Or is he destined to play alone? Educational Objective: Buster realizes that it can be fun to try new things.
Mon, Mar 16, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Mar 17, 2015 -- 3:30am
Thu, Mar 19, 2015 -- 10:30am
Thu, Mar 19, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Mar 19, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Mar 20, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Mar 21, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Mar 22, 2015 -- 3:30am
Best Wishes/The Tardy Tumbler
* Best Wishes - After George has a lucky streak, his friends pressure him to wish for a snow day. Can George deliver? Or is he out of luck? Educational Objective: George and friends learn the difference between luck and pure coincidence.
* The Tardy Tumbler - Prunella's excited about making the gymnastics team - until she realizes practice starts at 6am! Will she honor her commitment - or hit the snooze button? Educational Objective: Prunella learns the importance of dedication to the things-and people-you care about.
Tue, Mar 17, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Mar 18, 2015 -- 3:30am
Fri, Mar 20, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Mar 21, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Mar 22, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Mar 23, 2015 -- 3:30am
Elwood City Turns 100! (Parts I & II)
Arthur and his friends commemorate their 100th episode in show-stopping style! Mr. Ratburn' s class is chosen to stage a musical tribute to Elwood City for its centennial celebration - which quickly becomes a drama of missed cues, inflated egos, and alien invasions. And that's just behind the curtain! Stay tuned to see the real, human Larry King interviewing the animated Elwood City gang between parts I and II.
Wed, Mar 18, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Mar 19, 2015 -- 3:30am
Mon, Mar 23, 2015 -- 10:30am
Mon, Mar 23, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Mar 23, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Mar 24, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Mar 28, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Mar 29, 2015 -- 3:00am
To Tibble The Truth/Waiting to Go
* To Tibble the Truth - When the Tibble Twins' constant lying lands them in constant trouble, they promise to tell only the truth. But is telling every truth any better? Tommy and Timmy try to be honest Tibbles before they lose all their friends - and each other.
* Waiting to Go -Binky and Brain collide on the soccer field, breaking Brain's new watch and nearly breaking their friendship. Could things get any worse? Well, yes - the other kids' rides have come and gone, leaving Binky and Brain behind. Will they spend the next 50 years sitting in the parking lot, waiting to go?
Thu, Mar 19, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Mar 20, 2015 -- 3:30am
Tue, Mar 24, 2015 -- 10:30am
Tue, Mar 24, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Mar 24, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Mar 25, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Mar 29, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 3:00am
Fountain Abbey/Arthur Calls It
* Fountain Abbey - Muffy's devastated when she learns her great, great grandmother Mary Alice wasn't royalty, but a common maid. The indignity! However, Mary Alice's old diary reveals a more interesting story. Educational Objective: Muffy learns to appreciate her family history.
* Arthur Calls It - Pressure from his classmates has Arthur doubting his decision to call Buster out during a baseball game. Will he succumb to peer pressure, or stick with what he believes is right? Educational Objective: Arthur learns to stand up for his beliefs, even in the face of peer pressure.
Fri, Mar 20, 2015 -- 10:30am
Fri, Mar 20, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Mar 20, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Mar 21, 2015 -- 3:30am
Wed, Mar 25, 2015 -- 10:30am
Wed, Mar 25, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Mar 25, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Mar 26, 2015 -- 3:00am
Pick A Car, Any Car/Jenna's Bedtime Blues
* Pick a Car, Any Car - The Read family car is broken, and so is Arthur's heart. How can Mom and Dad even think of replacing it? "Car Talk" hosts Click and Clack the Tappet brothers (otherwise known as Tom and Ray Magliozzi) lend some much-needed advice as Arthur desperately tries to save the beloved vehicle.
* Jenna's Bedtime Blues - Muffy's annual slumber party is the envy of Lakewood Elementary. This year Jenna is finally invited and she's absolutely... horrified! What if the other girls discover that she's an occasional bed-wetter? She'll be the lonely laughingstock of Elwood City! Can Jenna make it though the night with her sheets dry - and her secret safe?
Mon, Mar 23, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Mar 24, 2015 -- 3:30am
Thu, Mar 26, 2015 -- 10:30am
Thu, Mar 26, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Mar 26, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Mar 27, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sat, Mar 28, 2015 -- 6:30am
Sat, Mar 28, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Mar 29, 2015 -- 3:30am
D.W.'s Time Trouble/Buster's Amish Mismatch
* D.W.'s Time Trouble - D.W. is sick and tired of being bossed around all the time and demands to know why she couldn't have been born before Arthur! So she goes on a magical trip through time to see what life would be like with Arthur as her little brother. Surely D. W. would be much happier if she were in charge... wouldn't she?
* Buster's Amish Mismatch - During a field trip to Amish country, Buster becomes enamored with the simple lifestyle and vows to forgo all modern conveniences back home. But this is easier said than done - living without TV or car rides is a bumpy road, and far worse, a lonely one. Will Buster find anyone to join him in his quest for a simple life?
Tue, Mar 24, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Mar 25, 2015 -- 3:30am
Fri, Mar 27, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Mar 28, 2015 -- 3:00am
Sun, Mar 29, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 3:30am
The World of Tomorrow/Is There A Doctor in the House?
* The World of Tomorrow - Since Binky's repeating third grade, he's totally dreading Mr. Ratburn's annual class sleepover at the Science Museum. After all, he remembers how boring it was last year... wouldn't thesecond time around be twice as dull? But an enticing new exhibit - on visions of the future! - shows Binky that science knowledge can reall y come in handy.
* Is There a Doctor in the House? - Arthur and D.W. face the ultimate challenge when Mom gets a bad cold and then... (gulp!)... gives it to Dad! What if Arthur has to take over Dad's catering business? And how will they raise Baby Kate all by themselves?
Wed, Mar 25, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Mar 26, 2015 -- 3:30am
Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 10:30am
Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Mar 31, 2015 -- 3:00am
Prunella Sees The Light/Return of the Snowball
* Prunella Sees the Light - To make everything perfect for her sleepover with Marina, Prunella happily styles her room to resemble a "Henry Skreever" book. But then she panics - since Marina is blind, will decorations she can't even see offend her... or worse, make her trip? Or will Prunella discover that her worries about protecting Marina - and their friendship - are more about Prunella's own perceptions rather than Marina's actual capabilities?
* Return of the Snowball - For six months, two weeks and four days, D.W.has been trying to solve the mystery of her snowball's disappearance. So when it re-appears in the freezer, she's ecstatic!! But wait - if it was taken once, how can she stop it from being stolen again? Can D.W. keep the snowball safe from plotting thieves... or even from melting?
Thu, Mar 26, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Mar 27, 2015 -- 3:30am
Tue, Mar 31, 2015 -- 10:30am
Tue, Mar 31, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Mar 31, 2015 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Apr 5, 2015 -- 10:30am
Fifteen - Parts I & II
How much can Arthur and his friends do in 15 minutes? Arthur tries to race home to find his report and get back to school before class starts. George gets his shot to win big bucks for his school on the radio show "15 minutes of Fame." Kate and Pal try to defeat the "Red Claw" and their mission of getting kids to play with cats by eliminating all imaginary friends. Can they all accomplish these missions impossible before the clock counts all the way down? Only time will tell!
Fri, Mar 27, 2015 -- 10:30am
Fri, Mar 27, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Mar 27, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Mar 28, 2015 -- 3:30am
Wed, Apr 1, 2015 -- 10:30am
Wed, Apr 1, 2015 -- 5:00pm
I Wanna Hold Your Hand/Whistling in the Wind
* I Wanna Hold Your Hand - During a shopping trip to the mall, Binky gets caught doing the uncoolest of all the uncool things in the world -holding his mom's hand! But wait-did George really see that or is that Binky's worst fear? Because now won't everyone think that big bad Binky Barnes is a big baby?
* Whistling in the Wind - Everyone knows the Tibbles are exactly the same. They look the same, they act the same, they even have the same number of hairs on their heads. So if they are supposed to be exactly the same, why can Tommy whistle while Timmy can't? Does this mean one twin is better than the other or just different?
Mon, Mar 30, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Mar 31, 2015 -- 3:30am
Thu, Apr 2, 2015 -- 10:30am
Thu, Apr 2, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Apr 4, 2015 -- 6:30am
Dear Adil/Bitzi's Break-Up
* Dear Adil - Arthur's worried that his letters to his new Turkish pen pal, Adil, will be boring. After all, how can Elwood City compare to Arthur's fantastical ideas about Turkey, where he imagines Adil riding a camel to school ... and eating lambs-eyes! But are Arthur's notions about Adil's life even close to the truth?
* Bitzi's Break-Up - Bitzi's breaking up with her boyfriend and Buster is really sad. Harry is his favorite baseball buddy! Can Buster get them back together in time for the next game? And, more importantly, will Buster and Harry be able to stay friends?
Tue, Mar 31, 2015 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Apr 3, 2015 -- 10:30am
Fri, Apr 3, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Apr 5, 2015 -- 6:30am
Buster's Secret Admirer/The Last King of Lambland
* Buster's Secret Admirer - Buster receives a box of chocolates in the mail from a secret admirer. Could it be Fern? Muffy? Francine?! It's driving him crazy! Who could possibly like him that much??
* The Last King of Lambland - James receives a gift from his uncle in Scotland - a toy lamb that will supposedly give its owner the powers of the legendary James the Squinty, leader of the clan MacDoogal-Donal's! Will this new-found power go straight to James' head?
Mon, Apr 6, 2015 -- 10:30am
Mon, Apr 6, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain/Thanks A lot, Binky
* Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain - Fern can't wait to climb Moose Mountain so that she can have exciting adventures like Zutzut, the famous comic-book hero! But Francine is assigned to be her hiking buddy and the two girls fight all the way up the trail. Will Fern and Francine be able to work together and weather some unexpected challenges?
* Thanks a Lot, Binky - Binky decides to become "No More Mr. Nice Guy" after not getting thanked for saving Rattles from a dangerous stunt. After all, if he's not going to be appreciated, why bother doing any good deeds? But then one day he's shown what life would be like without any acts of kindness ...
Tue, Apr 7, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Arthur's Snow Biz/Bugged
* Arthur's Snow Biz - Winter hits Elwood City and Arthur sees dollar signs! His snow shoveling business is booming - that is, until Buster decides to get in on the action. As the temperature drops, the competition heats up... and the boys battle to be the best on the block.
* Bugged - Sure, Brain can be a know-it-all and sometimes he really bugspeople. But when Brain wakes up one morning to discover that he's a cockroach, he can't believe it! Is this a dream ... or has he finally become a real pest?!
Wed, Apr 8, 2015 -- 10:30am
Wed, Apr 8, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Cents-Less/Buster The Lounge Lizard
* Cents-Less - Mr. Ratburn decides it's time for his class to learn a little about money - or, rather, the lack of it. For the entire weekend, no one in the class can spend a cent. Will the kids survive!? And can't Muffy just use her credit card?? Or will she figure out how to use an actual skill and - barter?
* Buster the Lounge Lizard - Buster has the brand-new Dark Bunny Dark Buggy, complete with grappling hook and voice commands! But with all its bells and whistles, the Buggy seems to have a mind of its own and has zoomed its way into the mysterious teacher's lounge, where no student dares to enter. Until - now?
Thu, Apr 9, 2015 -- 10:30am
Thu, Apr 9, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Fernkenstein's Monster/D.W., Dancing Queen
* Fernkenstein's Monster - Inspired by Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein," Fern tells a tale so scary that Arthur and the gang become afraid of her! Can Fern prove her skills as a writer and create a different story that's fun instead of frightening?
* D.W., Dancing Queen - Binky decides to teach D.W. to dance, but she just doesn't seem to get the moves. Is D.W. a no-talent klutz? Or is it Binky's teaching that needs practice?
Fri, Apr 10, 2015 -- 10:30am
Fri, Apr 10, 2015 -- 5:00pm
To Eat Or Not to Eat/S.W.E.A.T.
* To Eat or Not to Eat - A brand new candy bar is in town! But why is it making everyone act so strangely? And what exactly is this ingredient called Tri-Enzomated Zorn Jelly, anyway? Buster decides to do a little digging into these mystery chemicals before he takes his first bite but he - and all the other kids - may not find the truth appetizing.
* S.W.E.A.T. - It's time for the kids at Lakewood Elementary to take the Stoddard-Wilkins Elementary Aptitude Test, or "S.W.E.A.T." But with anxiety running high, it becomes clear that the kids need to learn some relaxation techniques. Luckily, Mrs. MacGrady is on hand to teach them a thing or two about de-stressing.
Mon, Apr 13, 2015 -- 10:30am
Mon, Apr 13, 2015 -- 5:00pm
April 9th (Parts I & II)
April 9th (Parts I and II) - April 9th begins like any normal day... until a fire destroys the teacher's lounge and forces Lakewood Elementary to close. This unexpected event finds the children dealing with a wide range of emotional reactions: Sue Ellen is devastated when her diary is ruined. Binky sees the frightening flames up close but tries to act cool. Mr. Read escapes a school catering job unhurt - but now Arthur is constantly worried about his dad's safety. And Buster feels totally left out because he overslept and completely missed the disaster! As Arthur and his friends struggle with their feelings about the fire,they wonder if life will ever return to normal. But with the support of parents, teachers, and community members, they discover that by reaching out and working together, they can help each other through the most difficult of times.
Tue, Apr 14, 2015 -- 10:30am
Tue, Apr 14, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Apr 19, 2015 -- 10:30am
Grandpa Dave's Memory Album/Buster's Carpool Catastrophe
* Grandpa Dave's Memory Album - Grandpa Dave is moving closer to the family and the kids are thrilled. But something isn't quite right; he's forgetting all sorts of things. Joan Rivers, reprising her role as Francine's grandmother, is on hand to help the kids understand that Grandpa Dave loves them just as much as he always has, even if he has trouble with his memory.
* Buster's Carpool Catastrophe - Muffy, Arthur and Buster are carpooling to their cooking class. Buster wants this to be the best car pool ever, but his rolling party on wheels turns into a disaster. Can the kids stop fighting long enough to see the sights right in front of them?
Wed, Apr 15, 2015 -- 10:30am
Wed, Apr 15, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Vomitrocious!/Sue Ellen Chickens Out
* Vomitrocious! - It's just a regular day until Francine starts to feel queasy ... and then throws up in the cafeteria!! Now Francine is afraid to go back to school. Won't the kids all laugh and call her -ugh! - "Barfine"?
* Sue Ellen Chickens Out - Sue Ellen learns that a fast-food chain is taking over the beloved Sugarbowl, so she rallies the gang to stage a protest. But when the kids confess that they actually like the food at Chickin Lickin, Sue Ellen worries - will she have to fight the mighty empire of Beaurigaard Poulet all by herself?
Thu, Apr 16, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Postcards from Buster, Parts I & II
* Postcards from Buster, Part I - Buster's going to New York City to meet his dad Bo, and the Reads are coming with him! He's thrilled - but won't his mom cry day and night, missing him? Luckily, Bitzi gives Buster a special present at the airport that will let him share his exciting trip with her - a video camera!
* Postcards from Buster, Part II - In this special episode combining live-action and animation, the gang goes on a whirlwind tour of New York. As D.W. enjoys Central Park, a Broadway show, and daydreams of living in the glamorous Metro pole Hotel, Bo leads Arthur and Buster on a journey through the neighborhoods of Chinatown, El Barrio, and . . . wait, they're lost! Will they find their way? Will Buster ever get to take a bite out of the Big Apple? One thing's for sure - he'll capture the adventure on his new video camera!
Fri, Apr 17, 2015 -- 10:30am
Fri, Apr 17, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Apr 19, 2015 -- 6:30am
Prunella The Packrat/What's in a Name?
* Prunella the Packrat - Prunella saves everything - ticket stubs, quizzes from second grade, pencil stubs, broken shoe laces - you name it and it's in her closet! Can Arthur help her break her packrat habits in time to put together the display for the school's Earth Day fair? Or is Prunella doomed to drown in her clutter?
* What's in a Name? - Binky find out that his real name isn't Binky, it's - Shelley?!! He's certain he will have to leave town - or at least school - having this silly name. Until his mom tells him the story of his ancestor, Shelley Barnes, the greatest circus owner of his time.
Mon, Apr 20, 2015 -- 10:30am
Mon, Apr 20, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Muffy's Classy Classics Club/Best Enemies
* Muffy's Classy Classics Club - Muffy buys all of the pretty books and pretty dolls in the Pretty Pioneers series, and invites her friends to join a pretty book club. But she can't take their criticisms that the books are, well, rather poorly written. Will the book club disband or can Muffy open up to new literary experiences? < br>* Best Enemies - Mom has new clients coming over and they have a daughter who is D.W.'s age - and her name is even W.D.! They're going to be the best of friends! Turns out, no. They don't have anything in common. So D.W. and W.D. work together to convince their parents that they'll just never get along - and somehow, have a lot of fun in the process.
Tue, Apr 21, 2015 -- 10:30am
Tue, Apr 21, 2015 -- 5:00pm
The Butler Did....What?/The Trouble with Trophies
* The Butler Did What? - Bailey is missing! He just left, leaving no note. With the help of the Baxter Detective Agency, Muffy discovers a series of clues - an old class picture, a receipt for a trumpet and old jazz albums. And Muffy is left wondering, who exactly IS Bailey? And - will he ever come back!
* The Trouble with Trophies - Everyone loves getting trophies, right? It turns out that Fern could not care less about them. Yet Muffy is convinced that Fern must be despairing about never having won anything, and she sets out to give Fern a prize no matter what - whether Fern wants it or not.
Wed, Apr 22, 2015 -- 10:30am
Wed, Apr 22, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Desk Wars/Desperately Seeking Stanley
* Desk Wars - It's the hottest school day of the year, and tempers are even hotter. To keep the peace, Mr. Ratburn moves Brain and Arthur away from their usual desks - and sets off a chain reaction resulting in the most explosive desk war in third grade history!
* Desperately Seeking Stanley - On his third birthday, Arthur's favorite present was Stanley, his teddy bear. Stanley protected Arthur when he was afraid of the dark - and even when his new baby sister DW arrived. But Arthur is 8-years old now - he doesn't need his furry friend anymore - right?
Thu, Apr 23, 2015 -- 10:30am
Thu, Apr 23, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Apr 25, 2015 -- 6:30am
Buster's Garden of Grief/Through The Looking Glasses
* Buster's Garden of Grief - With Fritz gone, Buster is in charge of the community garden, but it proves to be too much for just one person. Can Buster and his friends put the "community" back in community gardening or will it end up getting paved over?
* Through the Looking Glasses - Arthur can't find his glasses and has to get new ones, but all the attention he is getting from these new hipper glasses has gone straight to his head! Buster figures that it's up to him to get the old Arthur back.
Fri, Apr 24, 2015 -- 10:30am
Fri, Apr 24, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Muffy's Art Attack/Tales from the Crib
* Muffy's Art Attack - Arthur Ganson, real-life kinetic sculptor, guest stars in this episode about art appreciation. When Muffy sees Ganson's machines, she brags that she can make even better ones ... until the artist himself shows her that art is beautiful when created out of self-expression, not competition.
* Tales from the Crib - Vicita is upset at having to trade in her cherished crib for a big-girl bed, so D.W. shares her story of that same rite of passage. D.W. was also reluctant to make the transition to a bed without bars, but then discovered the joys - and responsibilities - of her new-found freedom.
Mon, Apr 27, 2015 -- 10:30am
Mon, Apr 27, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Flea to Be You and Me/Kiss and Tell
* Flea to Be You and Me - Pal is itching like crazy and the culprit is Pepe, an Italian circus flea. To save himself from being "squeeshed," Pepe enthralls Kate, Pal, and Amigo with the story of his heartbreaking separation from brother Sale - followed by an incredible journey across four continents!
* Kiss and Tell - Emily returns from her summer in Paris with the amazing news that she's been kissed - by a boy! Just like in a fairy tale! Now D.W. wants a kiss so that she can be a princess, too. But where can she find her Prince Charming?
Tue, Apr 28, 2015 -- 10:30am
Tue, Apr 28, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Big Horns George/Bleep
* Big Horns George - Koko Taylor and Taj Mahal guest-star in this episode celebrating "The Year of The Blues." George is inspired to write and perform his own blues song when he's introduced to the music of Koko Taylor. But stage fright and self-doubt overwhelm him - until Koko andTaj encourage George to keep singing those blues!
* Bleep - D.W. overhears a mysterious word and immediately embarks on a quest to discover its meaning. This word must be very powerful - after all, a boy said it and his mom nearly fainted! Can D.W. risk the consequences of blurting out "BLEEP!" to her parents?
Wed, Apr 29, 2015 -- 10:30am
Wed, Apr 29, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Based on a True Story (Part 1 & 2)
There's a new kid in town: Ladonna Compson, the Louisiana native with the gift of gab. Ladonna charms Arthur and friends with her amazing "true" stories. But are her stories really fact - or fiction?
Thu, Apr 30, 2015 -- 10:30am
Thu, Apr 30, 2015 -- 5:00pm
Flippity Francine/Muffy Takes The Wheel
* Flippity Francine - When Muffy posts a goofy video of Francine on the Muffington Post, Francine worries she will become the laughing stock of the entire school. Can Francine regain her dignity? Or will she have to swap her cleats for clown shoes?
* Muffy Takes the Wheel - It's the 1st Annual Lakewood Derby and Muffy's revved up! But when she enlists her dad to help her make the winning car, he completely takes over. Can Muffy hit the brakes on this runaway project? Or will she be left in the dust?
All About D.W./Blockheads
* All About D.W. - When Emily gets the starring role in the preschool play, D.W. is beside herself with jealousy. She should be Little Red Riding Hood, not Tree #2! Undeterred, D.W. appoints herself Emily's understudy (just in case!). But when the big moment arrives, can D.W. handle the spotlight?
* Blockheads - D.W. and Emily are upset when they get stuck with the blocks at playtime. But apathy turns to obsession when they begin building their dream house. Forget snacks and naptime! They've got a palastle to build!
Get Smart/Baby Steps
* Get Smart - Everyone loves HUGO-the new interactive whiteboard that claims to be 100% accurate. If only Mr. Ratburn knew how to use it... After a crash course from Brain, Mr. Ratburn embraces the high tech teaching tool; that is, until HUGO corrects him in front of the class. Let the battle of rat vs. machine begin!
* Baby Steps - Mei Lin can say "hello" AND play the piano?!? Kate can't even wave! Worried about her sister's future, D.W. enlists the help of Brain to determine if Kate is above average, below average, or (gulp!) just average-average...Meanwhile, Kate and Pal are puzzled by D.W.'s odd behavior and vow to find a "cure."