This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Dear Adil/Bitzi's Break-Up
* Dear Adil - Arthur's worried that his letters to his new Turkish pen pal, Adil, will be boring. After all, how can Elwood City compare to Arthur's fantastical ideas about Turkey, where he imagines Adil riding a camel to school ... and eating lambs-eyes! But are Arthur's notions about Adil's life even close to the truth?
* Bitzi's Break-Up - Bitzi's breaking up with her boyfriend and Buster is really sad. Harry is his favorite baseball buddy! Can Buster get them back together in time for the next game? And, more importantly, will Buster and Harry be able to stay friends?
Vomitrocious!/Sue Ellen Chickens Out
* Vomitrocious! - It's just a regular day until Francine starts to feel queasy ... and then throws up in the cafeteria!! Now Francine is afraid to go back to school. Won't the kids all laugh and call her -ugh! - "Barfine"?
* Sue Ellen Chickens Out - Sue Ellen learns that a fast-food chain is taking over the beloved Sugarbowl, so she rallies the gang to stage a protest. But when the kids confess that they actually like the food at Chickin Lickin, Sue Ellen worries - will she have to fight the mighty empire of Beaurigaard Poulet all by herself?
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 10:00am
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 3:00pm
The Agent of Change/D.W. Unties The Knot
* The Agent of Change The latest animated hit in movie theaters about a boy and his truck has left Muffy and Francine disappointed. Why doesn't there seem to be any cool female characters on screen? So with the help of a very talented artist, Molly, the "Group of Three" set out to make their own movie!
* D.W. Unties the Knot - After watching "The Wedding Channel," D.W. wants to get married! And, having no idea what this really means, she starts planning herself the biggest unicorn wedding imaginable. But D. W. soon realizes that she's getting more than she bargained for. Can she back out in time?
Wed, Sep 3, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 -- 3:00am
The Wheel Deal/The Buster Report
* The Wheel Deal - After an injury, Brain has to spend some time using a wheelchair. But now he can't compete in a basketball tournament for charity! Or, can he? He meets a new friend, Lydia Fox, who just happens to be a wheelchair basketball player...and shows him how it's done. (Lydia is the winning character of the "Arthur CVS All Kids Can" Contest!)
* The Buster Report - The kids are assigned to write a report on someone they admire. To everyone's surprise, most especially Buster's, George picks....Buster! Will George focus on Buster's joke telling, the sandwich named after Buster, or Buster's famous food collection? Or...will George sing the praises of some of Buster's other traits that often go overlooked?
Tue, Sep 2, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Sep 3, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Sep 7, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Sep 8, 2014 -- 3:00am
Desk Wars/Desperately Seeking Stanley
* Desk Wars - It's the hottest school day of the year, and tempers are even hotter. To keep the peace, Mr. Ratburn moves Brain and Arthur away from their usual desks - and sets off a chain reaction resulting in the most explosive desk war in third grade history!
* Desperately Seeking Stanley - On his third birthday, Arthur's favorite present was Stanley, his teddy bear. Stanley protected Arthur when he was afraid of the dark - and even when his new baby sister DW arrived. But Arthur is 8-years old now - he doesn't need his furry friend anymore - right?
Mon, Sep 1, 2014 -- 2:00am
Lights, Camera.... Opera!/All Worked Up
* Lights, Camera ...Opera! - When Muffy's Dad gives her concert tickets,she couldn't be more excited, until she discovers that she's going to ... gasp! ... the opera. How will she even understand what's going on let alone stay awake? Opera singer Rodney Gilfrey guest stars to show Muffy why Bizet's "Carmen" can be a whole lot more fun than 'Tween Dream!
* All Worked Up - Arthur aced five quizzes in a row! But his luck runs out when Mom takes a new job. Did his streak end because Mom's schedule is disrupting his perfect routine?! At first Arthur and D.W. get all worked up over this change at home, but they learn that they'll always be priority number one.
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Sep 6, 2014 -- 6:30am
Castles in the Sky/Tipping The Scales
* Castles In the Sky - The gang is devastated after their tree house collapses. It was the best place to hang out in the whole world. Can architect Frank Gehry get them to agree on a new design and help them to rebuild?
* Tipping the Scales - Everyone in Arthur's chorus group is excited about their upcoming performance in Crown City. Everyone knows nothing beats that post-concert cheesecake at Finklemeyers! But when strict Dr. Fugue replaces fun Mrs. Krasny as their teacher, the gang worries - will music class ever be fun again?
Mon, Sep 1, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Sep 1, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Sep 2, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Sep 6, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Sep 7, 2014 -- 3:30am
Buster's Green Thumb/My Fair Tommy
* Buster's Green Thumb - Buster finds out that his collection of old food makes excellent compost - which makes for even better tomatoes! But he's dismayed when he runs out of fresh veggies to give away. until his new friend who runs the community garden shows him what it takes to grow and care for his own plants.
* My Fair Tommy - Neither of the Tibble twins has ever won the coveted "Good Behavior of the Week" cupcake award. When Tommy sets his sights on getting the prize, can D.W. show him how it's done, or will Timmy stand in his way?
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 -- 3:30am
Big Horns George/Bleep
* Big Horns George - Koko Taylor and Taj Mahal guest-star in this episode celebrating "The Year of The Blues." George is inspired to write and perform his own blues song when he's introduced to the music of Koko Taylor. But stage fright and self-doubt overwhelm him - until Koko andTaj encourage George to keep singing those blues!
* Bleep - D.W. overhears a mysterious word and immediately embarks on a quest to discover its meaning. This word must be very powerful - after all, a boy said it and his mom nearly fainted! Can D.W. risk the consequences of blurting out "BLEEP!" to her parents?
Big Horns George/Bleep
* Big Horns George - Koko Taylor and Taj Mahal guest-star in this episode celebrating "The Year of The Blues." George is inspired to write and perform his own blues song when he's introduced to the music of Koko Taylor. But stage fright and self-doubt overwhelm him - until Koko andTaj encourage George to keep singing those blues!
* Bleep - D.W. overhears a mysterious word and immediately embarks on a quest to discover its meaning. This word must be very powerful - after all, a boy said it and his mom nearly fainted! Can D.W. risk the consequences of blurting out "BLEEP!" to her parents?
Sat, Sep 6, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Sep 7, 2014 -- 3:00am
Arthur Makes Waves/It Came from Beyond
* Arthur Makes Waves - With the community pool closed for repairs and the temperature on the rise, Arthur and D.W. need a place to keep cool. After accepting an invitation to James's pool, they discover that his older sister is Molly, leader of the Tough Customers! Can Arthur and Molly get along-and if they can, will their friends let them?
* It Came From Beyond - Grandma Thora takes in a stray, an adorable little dog named. Killer? It soon becomes clear that the name fits, as Killer bullies every person and animal in sight. Can Killer let her guard down long enough to make a few friends, or will she have to give up her new home?
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Sep 6, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Sep 7, 2014 -- 6:30am
Francine's Big Top Trouble/George Blows His Top
* Francine's Big Top Trouble - Francine is sure she will be a star at circus camp. Since Catherine did so well there - how hard could it be? Well, very, it turns out. Will Francine ever get the hang of tumbling? And, more importantly, will she ever step out of her sister's shadow?
* George Blows His Top - George is always more than happy to lend his pals whatever they need, especially Buster. But when Buster's borrowing gets out of control, will George risk their friendship to say enough is enough!
Tue, Sep 2, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Sep 2, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Sep 3, 2014 -- 3:30am
Wed, Sep 3, 2014 -- 10:30am
Sun, Sep 7, 2014 -- 10:30am
Sun, Sep 7, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Sep 8, 2014 -- 3:30am
Three's A Crowd/A Is for Angry
* Three's a Crowd - Prunella's favorite time of day is early morning, when she and her Mom do yoga. So when her best friend Marina joins them,will Prunella feel that more is merrier... or that three's a crowd? C an Prunella learn to share her Mom - or will she have to give up yoga forever!?
* A is for Angry - When Arthur decides to take on Brain at an all school checkers competition, everyone rallies behind the underdog. That is until Arthur rejects all the fan support with a big "yowl." Will Arthur get his fan support back - and does he even want it back?
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Sep 6, 2014 -- 3:30am
The A Team/Emily Swallows A Horse
* The "A" Team - Francine and Brain are the best players on the soccer team and, well, sometimes they wish their teammates could take the game a bit more seriously. So when they make the Elwood City All-Stars Traveling Team, they're as happy as they could be. Or are they? Is winning really everything - or is there something about playing with friends that can't be beat?
* Emily Swallows a Horse - Emily really wants the sparkly ball D.W. just found, so she tells a little white lie about how Marie-Helene actually gave it to her. No harm done, right? But then Emily has to tell even bigger lies to cover her story! Will she be like that old woman in the fairy tale, who had to swallow the horse to eat her lie - er, fly?
Mon, Sep 8, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Sep 9, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Sep 13, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Sep 14, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W. Beats All/Buster The Myth Maker
* D.W. Beats All - After the Tibbles get a set of drums to play at the music festival, D.W. is determined to get an even bigger and louder one. But when Mom tells her she can't get everything she wants (gasp!)D.W. realizes that she can march to a different beat.
* Buster the Myth Maker - Buster is always telling the most incredible stories - like the one about the rat in the soda bottle, or grasshopper eyes in Crinkle-Chaw gum! Now he claims there is a tiger in the state forest, which of course explains all those missing dogs. (Huh?) Can Arthur help Buster separate fact from fiction in order to solve this mystery?
Mon, Sep 8, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Sep 8, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Sep 9, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Sep 13, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Sep 14, 2014 -- 3:30am
Arthur Weighs in/the Law of the Jungle Gym
* Arthur Weighs In - When Arthur doesn't fit into his costume for the play, he's shocked to learn that he's gotten "husky-sized." Now he's serious about getting in shape. Will he turn to an all-protein diet? Eat only herbs and berries? Or will he try something really radical - exercise?!
* The Law of the Jungle Gym - Muffy found the perfect place to take pictures with her new digital camera - the jungle gym. Unfortunately, it's Tough Customer territory, and Molly wants to bully Muffy right out of her new studio. But Crosswires do not compromise! Or. do they?
Wed, Sep 3, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 -- 3:30am
Nicked by a Name/The Play's The Thing
* Nicked by a Name - There is a virus spreading through Lakewood Elementary! It changes the way everyone acts and how they treat each other....it's the new nicknames! Can Brain stop the virus he created or will everyone be mean to each other forever?
* The Play's the Thing - The playground has been quiet lately - too quiet - and the Tough Customers don't like it one bit. All the rest of the kids seem more interested in electronics than in good old-fashioned fun! Can the TCs save the playground or is everyone done playing for good?
Mon, Sep 8, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Sep 9, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Sep 10, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Sep 14, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Sep 15, 2014 -- 3:00am
Binky Goes Nuts/Breezy Listening Blues
* Binky Goes Nuts - When Binky discovers that he's allergic to peanuts, he has so many questions: Will he be forced to live without Chinese food? Will he ever again be able to eat with his friends? And most importantly, will his Mom ever calm down? Binky learns that the best way not to go nuts is to be well informed, and to understand his allergy.
* Breezy Listening Blues - Much to his horror, Brain gets a "B-" on a test. That's only one grade above a C! What caused this disaster? Could it be the new "Breezy Listening" background music playing at the Ice Cream Shop? Brain is determined to get to the bottom of this before he loses what's left of his IQ.
Tue, Sep 9, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Sep 9, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Sep 10, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Sep 14, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Sep 15, 2014 -- 3:30am
Falafelosophy/The Great Lint Rush
* Falafelosophy - At the urging of guest-star author Neil Gaiman ("Coraline," "The Graveyard Book") Sue Ellen tries her hand at writing and illustrating a graphic novel. When Sue Ellen needs inspiration and encouragement, she turns to Neil - who pops up in unexpected places! - and to the philosophy lessons of her local falafel vendor!
* The Lint Rush - Mr. Toad is back! And he's ready to corner the Sock Market, leaving everyone in Elwood City barefoot and bereft. Can Pal and Kate negotiate for their socks....or will there be another great sock depression like the Great Chilly Toes Scare of 1929?
Tue, Sep 9, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Sep 10, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Sep 11, 2014 -- 3:00am
Around The World In 11-Minutes/Muffy and the Big Bad Blog
* Around the World in 11-Minutes - Pal, Baby Kate, Amigo, and Mei Lin enthusiastically accept Nemo's dare to travel around the world and make it back in 11 minutes. After all, there's a prized pork chop and a lot of pride on the line! Adventuring by plane, hot-air balloon and motor scooters, the gang encounters many obstacles along the way - mostly because of Nemo's meddling! - but giddily experience the joys of global expedition.
* Muffy and the Big Bad Blog - Muffy discovers that web blogging is a great way to keep her readers up to date with her every move - whether they're interested or not! But then she goes too far and publicizes a disagreement with Francine. Can Muffy learn that some things really are better left private?
Wed, Sep 10, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Sep 10, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Sep 11, 2014 -- 3:30am
D.W., Queen of the Comeback/In My Africa
* D.W., Queen of the Comeback - The Tibbles tease, D.W. fires back, the Tibbles taunt, D.W. has a snappy comeback, and round and round they go! Will it ever end? Perhaps an ancient Indian fable about a turtle and two wisecracking geese will be enough to teach D.W. to just let it go.
* In My Africa - D.W.'s new classmate, Cheikh, is Brain's young cousin - and is also from Senegal, Africa! When D.W. realizes that she doesn't know much about Africa she decides to learn through music - and she, Brain and Cheikh team up to write a song about all 54 countries on that continent!
Thu, Sep 11, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Sep 11, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Sep 12, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Sep 13, 2014 -- 6:30am
Follow The Bouncing Ball/Buster Baxter and the Letter From The Sea
* Follow the Bouncing Ball - Alberto Molina's beloved soccer ball - signed by his favorite Ecuadorian soccer star, El Boomerang - is lost! Is it the same soccer ball bounding all over town, eluding potential captors?! This kicks off the first of 10 stories which follow the incredible journey of "El Boomerang" around the world! Come, follow the bouncing ball!
* Buster Baxter and the Letter from the Sea - While on vacation with the Read family, Buster discovers a message in a bottle on the shore. Could it be an urgent message from the people of the lost city of Atlantis? Buster is determined to find out and sends them a message back...by throwing his own bottles in the ocean.. .! Will he learn that keeping the beach and waters clean is the real message?
Thu, Sep 11, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Sep 11, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Sep 12, 2014 -- 3:30am
Arthur Unravels/All The Rage
* Arthur Unravels - Knit, one, pearl two, knit one, pearl two. Grandma Thora teaches Arthur to knit and he's really into this new hobby. But - he's a kid! And a boy! Knitting is a grandma thing, right? How long can Arthur keep his new hobby a secret before the yarn spills out of the bag?
* All the Rage - Muffy wants to rock the fashion world like her fashion mentor Capri DeVapida! But creating a fad is a lot harder than it looks, especially when all her hot new trends turn out to be lukewarm flops. Can Muffy learn that it's just better to be yourself?
Fri, Sep 12, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Sep 12, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Sep 12, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Sep 13, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Sep 14, 2014 -- 6:30am
Fifteen - Parts I & II
How much can Arthur and his friends do in 15 minutes? Arthur tries to race home to find his report and get back to school before class starts. George gets his shot to win big bucks for his school on the radio show "15 minutes of Fame." Kate and Pal try to defeat the "Red Claw" and their mission of getting kids to play with cats by eliminating all imaginary friends. Can they all accomplish these missions impossible before the clock counts all the way down? Only time will tell!
Fri, Sep 12, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Sep 13, 2014 -- 3:30am
Mon, Sep 15, 2014 -- 10:30am
Buster Spaces Out/The Long Road Home
* Buster Spaces Out - Inspired by footage of the moon landing, Buster wants to go to outer space! Well, someday. For now, it'd be really cool to build and launch a rocket! So Buster enlists his friends to help - but they can't agree on anything and the mission stalls. Luckily, NASA astronaut Mike Finke guest-stars to teach the kids that only teamwork will accomplish this mission-and then it's blast-off! * The Long Road Home - After costing Lakewood Elementary the win in a relay race against Mighty Mountain, George wants to redeem himself. Ok, George might be a slower runner but he is determined to walk all the way from Crown City to Elwood City and raise money for charity. There's just one problem - no one really thinks he can do it! This episode also marks the homecoming for "El Boomerang" and the suspense is - will the beloved soccer ball arrive from (believe it or not) Turkey in time for Alberto's birthday?? Everyone's in for a surprise.
Sun, Sep 14, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Sep 15, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Sep 16, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Sep 20, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Sep 21, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tales of Grotesquely Grim Bunny
* Tales of Grotesquely Grim Bunny - When the local comic book store changes ownership, the new darker and scarier comics are right up Fern's alley. But Arthur can't seem to stomach them and now he's worried. Is it wrong to be afraid? Maybe his friends will be more supportive than he realizes.
* Pet Projects - Arthur and Francine enter their pets to compete against each other in the "Perfect Pet" video contest. Pal is SO cute and Nemo knows so many tricks! Who will win? But after jumping through hoops - literally - Nemo and Pal decide that enough is enough. Can't their owners love them for who they are?
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 4:28pm
I Wanna Hold Your Hand/Whistling in the Wind
* I Wanna Hold Your Hand - During a shopping trip to the mall, Binky gets caught doing the uncoolest of all the uncool things in the world -holding his mom's hand! But wait-did George really see that or is that Binky's worst fear? Because now won't everyone think that big bad Binky Barnes is a big baby?
* Whistling in the Wind - Everyone knows the Tibbles are exactly the same. They look the same, they act the same, they even have the same number of hairs on their heads. So if they are supposed to be exactly the same, why can Tommy whistle while Timmy can't? Does this mean one twin is better than the other or just different?
Mon, Sep 15, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Sep 15, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Sep 16, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Sep 20, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Sep 21, 2014 -- 3:30am
Cents-Less/Buster The Lounge Lizard
* Cents-Less - Mr. Ratburn decides it's time for his class to learn a little about money - or, rather, the lack of it. For the entire weekend, no one in the class can spend a cent. Will the kids survive!? And can't Muffy just use her credit card?? Or will she figure out how to use an actual skill and - barter?
* Buster the Lounge Lizard - Buster has the brand-new Dark Bunny Dark Buggy, complete with grappling hook and voice commands! But with all its bells and whistles, the Buggy seems to have a mind of its own and has zoomed its way into the mysterious teacher's lounge, where no student dares to enter. Until - now?
Tue, Sep 16, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Sep 17, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, Sep 17, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Sep 21, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Sep 22, 2014 -- 3:00am
Buster's Secret Admirer/The Last King of Lambland
* Buster's Secret Admirer - Buster receives a box of chocolates in the mail from a secret admirer. Could it be Fern? Muffy? Francine?! It's driving him crazy! Who could possibly like him that much??
* The Last King of Lambland - James receives a gift from his uncle in Scotland - a toy lamb that will supposedly give its owner the powers of the legendary James the Squinty, leader of the clan MacDoogal-Donal's! Will this new-found power go straight to James' head?
Tue, Sep 16, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Sep 16, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Sep 17, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Sep 21, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Sep 22, 2014 -- 3:30am
To Eat Or Not to Eat/S.W.E.A.T.
* To Eat or Not to Eat - A brand new candy bar is in town! But why is it making everyone act so strangely? And what exactly is this ingredient called Tri-Enzomated Zorn Jelly, anyway? Buster decides to do a little digging into these mystery chemicals before he takes his first bite but he - and all the other kids - may not find the truth appetizing.
* S.W.E.A.T. - It's time for the kids at Lakewood Elementary to take the Stoddard-Wilkins Elementary Aptitude Test, or "S.W.E.A.T." But with anxiety running high, it becomes clear that the kids need to learn some relaxation techniques. Luckily, Mrs. MacGrady is on hand to teach them a thing or two about de-stressing.
Tue, Sep 16, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Sep 17, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- 3:00am
Grandpa Dave's Memory Album/Buster's Carpool Catastrophe
* Grandpa Dave's Memory Album - Grandpa Dave is moving closer to the family and the kids are thrilled. But something isn't quite right; he's forgetting all sorts of things. Joan Rivers, reprising her role as Francine's grandmother, is on hand to help the kids understand that Grandpa Dave loves them just as much as he always has, even if he has trouble with his memory.
* Buster's Carpool Catastrophe - Muffy, Arthur and Buster are carpooling to their cooking class. Buster wants this to be the best car pool ever, but his rolling party on wheels turns into a disaster. Can the kids stop fighting long enough to see the sights right in front of them?
Wed, Sep 17, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Sep 17, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- 3:30am
Prunella The Packrat/What's in a Name?
* Prunella the Packrat - Prunella saves everything - ticket stubs, quizzes from second grade, pencil stubs, broken shoe laces - you name it and it's in her closet! Can Arthur help her break her packrat habits in time to put together the display for the school's Earth Day fair? Or is Prunella doomed to drown in her clutter?
* What's in a Name? - Binky find out that his real name isn't Binky, it's - Shelley?!! He's certain he will have to leave town - or at least school - having this silly name. Until his mom tells him the story of his ancestor, Shelley Barnes, the greatest circus owner of his time.
Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Sep 19, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Sep 20, 2014 -- 6:30am
What's Cooking?/Buster's Special Delivery
* What's Cooking?: Celebrity chef Ming Tsai is coming to judge Lakewood Elementary's first ever cooking contest! Arthur thinks he has a shot at winning - if only he can get his dad to stop telling him what to do. In the end, Arthur experiences the joy of cooking firsthand - and he discovers that sometimes culinary mistakes create the best dishes.
* Buster's Special Delivery: Buster volunteers to deliver the school mail and finds out that his new job is actually hard work! When misplaced letters lead to canceled field trips and stewed prunes with lunch, Buster is left holding the bag. Will Buster be able to dig out of the pile of mail - and mess - he's created? Or will he crack under the pressure?
Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Sep 19, 2014 -- 3:30am
Muffy's Classy Classics Club/Best Enemies
* Muffy's Classy Classics Club - Muffy buys all of the pretty books and pretty dolls in the Pretty Pioneers series, and invites her friends to join a pretty book club. But she can't take their criticisms that the books are, well, rather poorly written. Will the book club disband or can Muffy open up to new literary experiences? < br>* Best Enemies - Mom has new clients coming over and they have a daughter who is D.W.'s age - and her name is even W.D.! They're going to be the best of friends! Turns out, no. They don't have anything in common. So D.W. and W.D. work together to convince their parents that they'll just never get along - and somehow, have a lot of fun in the process.
Fri, Sep 19, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Sep 19, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Sep 20, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Sep 21, 2014 -- 6:30am
Buster's Garden of Grief/Through The Looking Glasses
* Buster's Garden of Grief - With Fritz gone, Buster is in charge of the community garden, but it proves to be too much for just one person. Can Buster and his friends put the "community" back in community gardening or will it end up getting paved over?
* Through the Looking Glasses - Arthur can't find his glasses and has to get new ones, but all the attention he is getting from these new hipper glasses has gone straight to his head! Buster figures that it's up to him to get the old Arthur back.
Fri, Sep 19, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Sep 19, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Sep 20, 2014 -- 3:30am
Happy Anniversary, Parts I & II
Arthur's parents have been married for 10 years and it's time to celebrate! But the festivities are cut short when the van breaks down, stranding the whole family. Will the Reads miss their fancy dinner reservation? And what about Arthur's special "Bionic Bunny" sleepover with Buster?! Just when things couldn't get any worse, Arthur and D.W. end up locked in a diner storeroom - but when they hear the inspiring radio tale of Crooning Cowboy Kid Carter and his little sister sidekick, Arthur realizes that the best celebration of all is just being with his family.
Mon, Sep 22, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Sep 22, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 3:00am
The Squirrels/Fern & Persimmony Glitchet
* The Squirrels: After watching the classic horror movie, "The Squirrels", Arthur and his friends are scared to step out into the playground - and just about everywhere else! Are squirrels suddenly trying to take over the world? Will Arthur ever be able to go outside again? Or, will he and the gang find a way to make friends with their furry neighbors?
* Fern & Persimmony Glitchet: Fern's story about perfect Felicity Bonchance is thought perfectly boring by her friends,so Fern seeks advice from Persimmony Glitchet, the mysterious and elusive author of the book series, Horrendously Horrible Happenings. With Mr. Glitchet's help, Fern learns that creativity, imagination, and hard work - not sugar and spice - are the real ingredients for a good tale.
Mon, Sep 22, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Sep 22, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Butler Did....What?/The Trouble with Trophies
* The Butler Did What? - Bailey is missing! He just left, leaving no note. With the help of the Baxter Detective Agency, Muffy discovers a series of clues - an old class picture, a receipt for a trumpet and old jazz albums. And Muffy is left wondering, who exactly IS Bailey? And - will he ever come back!
* The Trouble with Trophies - Everyone loves getting trophies, right? It turns out that Fern could not care less about them. Yet Muffy is convinced that Fern must be despairing about never having won anything, and she sets out to give Fern a prize no matter what - whether Fern wants it or not.
Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 3:00am
Desert Island Dish/The Secret About Secrets
* Desert Island Dish: When Mr. Ratburn challenges the class to find the perfect food for surviving on a desert island, everyone picks potato chips or ice cream! But Arthur and the gang soon discover that they cannot survive - or pass their assignment - on junk food alone. By working together the kids learn about the importance of a balanced diet to overall health.
* The Secret About Secrets: Everyone seems to have a secret - everyone that is, except D.W.! But when D.W. is finally told one, she quickly learns that getting a secret is easy, but keeping one - and avoiding hurt feelings - is a lot harder than she thought.
Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 3:30am
Feeling Flush/Family Fortune
* Feeling Flush: When Elwood City experiences a drought, Francine bets Arthur that her family can use less water than his. But Francine is shocked to learn that, despite her conservation efforts, her water meter levels are twice as high as Arthur's! What's going on at the Frensky household? Will Francine find out who's behind the flushing frenzy?
* Family Fortune: The TV show, Treasure Caravan, is coming to Elwood City! Arthur and D.W. are convinced that in Grandma Thora's attic they'll find treasures that will make them famous on TV - and rich beyond their wildest dreams. But what they really discover is that family history and cultural traditions are far more precious.
Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W. Aims High/Flaw and Order
* D.W. Aims High: D.W. wants to be the first person to set foot on Mars!But what if scary purple aliens eat her? With help from her dad, D.W. separates fact from fiction and discovers the excitement of space exploration.
* Flaw and Order: Who's responsible for cracking Dad's cake platter? DUN-DUN! All the evidence points to Arthur! DUN-DUN! Or does it? DUN-DUN! With Buster's help, Arthur sets out to clear his name - and figure out what keeps making that mysterious yet familiar DUN-DUN! sound.
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Curse of the Grebes/Arthur Changes Gears
* The Curse of the Grebes: The Elwood City Grebes haven't won the Baseball Championship since 1918. But with the addition of three players - voiced by real-life Red Sox players Johnny Damon, Mike Timlin, and Edgar Renteria! - the title is finally within reach. There's one problem - whenever Buster is at the game, the Grebes lose! Is Buster the team's curse?! Or can the players convince Buster that his loyalty as a fan is more valuable to them than winning?
* Arthur Changes Gears: Arthur finally saves enough money to buy the bike of his dreams! But - this new bike is way too nice to actually ride. What if it gets wet? Or dirty?! It takes the whole gang - plus a special visit by the Ghost of Bikes Never Ridden - to convince Arthur that his treasured possession is better off being enjoyed than kept on display.
Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 6:30am
Unfinished/D.W., Bossy Boots
* Unfinished: Arthur is completely riveted by a book and can't wait to see how it ends. But - oh no! The last few pages are missing! Now what? Will Arthur ever find out what happens to Dr. Gustavius Boles and Caleb Trimingham on their round-the-world balloon adventure? Or will Arthur have to make up his own ending?
* D.W., Bossy Boots: For D.W., there's nothing better than getting her own way - that is, until all her friends stop playing with her. Will D.W. be forever shunned at the playground - or will she figure out how to be a little nicer to her friends?
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 3:30am
Do You Speak George?/World Girls
* Do You Speak George?: Everyone at school is suddenly speaking their own made-up language. Whether it's the girls' secret code "Oola" or the boys' lingo "Arster-Buther" George can't make sense of what anyone is saying. Is creating his own language the answer? Or can he convince the kids to put their differences aside and start communicating again?
* World Girls: It's the grand opening of World Girl World, which sells dolls from every country - and every girl in Elwood City is thrilled! But the trip there is less than ideal - Francine doesn't want to buy anything, Muffy wants to buy everything, and Sue Ellen is crushed to learn that her favorite doll was discontinued. But maybe with some creativity, the friends can work together and find a fun solution to their respective dilemmas.
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Sep 28, 2014 -- 6:30am
Arthur Meets Mister Rogers/Draw!
* Arthur Meets Mister Rodgers - Mister Rogers is staying at Arthur's house but Arthur's friends don't know about it, yet. Mister Rogers is a nice guy, but ... his show is for babies! Can Arthur keep his friends in the dark? Fred Rogers provides his character's voice.
* Draw! - Fern draws a not-too-flattering cartoon of Francine. Francine pretends not to care, but its not much fun being a punch line.
Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Sep 27, 2014 -- 3:30am
Show Off/Dog's Best Friend
* Show Off - It's the Elwood City Dog Show and Killer is facing off against Sebastian Winkleplotz, the snobby, championship-winning poodle. Can Pal, Killer's coach, transform her into a sophisticated dog and beat the bully?
* Dog's Best Friend - Arthur agrees to watch his neighbor Alberto's dog Amigo while Alberto is away. However, when Arthur is looking after Amigo, Pal feels he is losing his rank as top dog of the house.
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W., The Picky Eater/Buster and the Daredevils
D.W. has a tantrum in a restaurant -- someone tried to slip her some spinach! Is this the end of D.W.'s nights on the town? Based on a book of the same title by Marc Brown. In the second story, two really cool kids agree to teach Buster some skateboard tricks, but he has to do whatever they dare him to. How far will Buster go to be cool?
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 -- 3:30am
Adventures In Budylon/Ladonna Compson: Party Animal
* Adventures in Budylon - D.W. and Bud embark on an epic wilderness adventure! Dense jungles, mystic ruins, the backyard has never been so exciting!
* Ladonna Compson: Party Animal - Apple picking, bake sales, craft classes - there's so much to do in Elwood City in the fall! And Ladonna's determined to do it all. But when you're juggling so much at once, you're bound to drop a ball, or five.
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 3:00am
Arthur Makes A Movie/Go to Your Room!
Too young to see a real "James Hound" movie, the kids decide they'll make a film of their own. With Muffy directing and Arthur playing the dashing, urbane hero, how bad could it be? In part two, D.W. feels misunderstood when she's sent to her room for 10 whole minutes!
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 3:30am
Binky Vs. Binky/Operation: Dw!
* Binky Vs. Binky: Binky may be tough and strong, but when it comes to sports, he always seems to choke. With some inspiration from champion bike rider Vance Legstrong, Binky discovers that the only competitor he really needs to beat is - himself.
* Operation: DW!: D.W. is having trouble hearing and needs an ear operation. Is it okay to be just a little bit scared? With the support of her parents, doctors and nurses - and yes, even Arthur! - D.W. learns to be brave, and also gets a first-hand view of how hospitals help kids get better.
Opposties Distract/Just The Ticket
* Opposites Distract - Arthur and Buster have always been best friends. But when a leaky roof forces Arthur to study in Buster's room, they discover they make better friends then roommates.
* Just the Ticket - Arthur's ecstatic when he wins free concert tickets on the radio. They're even in the front-row! The problem is, he can only take one friend. Let the pestering begin!
Tue, Sep 30, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 3:00am
Arthur's Underwear/Francine Frensky, Olympic Rider
Arthur thinks its hilarious when Binky's pants split during class -- until he starts having nightmares about it happening to him. In the second story, Francine wants to be an Olympic equestrian, but it turns out her prissy sister Catherine is a much better rider! Can Francine stand the humiliation of being second-best?
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Friend Who Wasn't There/Surprise!
Muffy embarks on an epic quest to find her long lost imaginary friend. But she has to be careful-the Crosswire basement is full of bewitched boxes and gadgets and dolls...oh my! Educational Objective: Muffy discovers the value and power of having an imagination. It's Catherine's 16th birthday, and Francine has been cordially UN-invited to the party. With the help of her friends, Francine whips up the perfect present for her big sister...a sneaky surprise with a side of payback! Educational Objective: Francine learns the value of forgiveness.
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 6:30am
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- 6:30am
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 3:00am
* All Thumbs - When Arthur catches Buster sucking his thumb, Buster worries that Arthur will tell the entire school. Can Arthur stay mum? Or is this secret just too juicy not to share?
* Kidonia - Tired of doing chores, Arthur and the gang decide to invent their own country: Kidonia. But when there are no rules, no laws, and no chores, someone's bound to ruffle a few feathers. Will this kid-ruled utopia flourish or descend into anarchy?
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Case of the Girl with the Long Face/The Substitute Arthur
Fern's been feeling low and no one can figure out why. Luckily, Buster Baxter is on the case! He'll leave no stone unturned, no lead unexplored, no ice cream uneaten... Educational Objective: Buster and George learn that it's important to respect the feelings of others. With Arthur out of town, Buster is on the hunt for a new best friend. Problem is, Buster only wants to play games HIS way. Will Buster learn to compromise? Or is he destined to play alone? Educational Objective: Buster realizes that it can be fun to try new things.
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 -- 6:30am
Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 6:30am
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 3:00am
Molina's Mulligan/Buster Bombs
*Molina's Mulligan - Alberto discovers that he has a natural talent for golf and begins competing at the local country club. But will his dad's over-enthusiastic and embarrassing cheers cause him to give up the sport altogether?
* Buster Bombs - The unthinkable has happened! Buster has lost his flair for funny, and the harder he tries to make people laugh, the worse it gets. Fortunately, comic legend Vince Ruckles is on hand to teach Buster the true secret to comedy, and Buster eventually learns some things can't be forced.
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Tattletale Frog/D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose
When Bud is blamed for an accident D.W. causes, she has to decide whether to let her friend take the fall. Educational Objective: D.W. learns the importance of honesty and accepting responsibility for her actions. / D.W. and Bud can't wait to ride "The Buzzard," Wonder World's newest rollercoaster. Will they make it past the persnickety ticket taker...or will they come up short? Educational Objective: D.W. and Bud learn the power of persistence.
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Oct 11, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 6:30am
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Buster Baxter, Cat Saver/Play It Again, D.W.
Buster rescues a cat that got stuck in a tree. It's not every day that your best friend is lionized, canonized and just plain admired, and Arthur, for one, is sick of it. In part two, D.W. drives Arthur to distraction with her "Crazy Bus" CD, playing it 4,000 times a day! When the CD disappears, D.W. suspects Arthur has finally snapped.
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Oct 11, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 3:30am
Best Wishes/The Tardy Tumbler
After George has a lucky streak, his friends pressure him to wish for a snow day. Can George deliver? Or is he out of luck? Educational Objective: George and friends learn the difference between luck and pure coincidence. Prunella's excited about making the gymnastics team...until she realizes practice starts at 6am! Will she honor her commitment...or hit the snooze button? Educational Objective: Prunella learns the importance of dedication to the things-and people-you care about.
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 6:30am
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Oct 25, 2014 -- 6:30am
Arthur's Tv-Free Week/Night Fright
* Arthur's TV-Free Week - The kids and their parents have pledged not towatch TV for one whole week. Can they last? Who will be the first to crack?
* Night Fright - Big, brave Binky is afraid someone will discover his secret - he can't sleep without a night light. When Arthur spends the night and discovers the truth, Binky has no choice but to resort to bribery.
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 10:30am
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 3:30am
Arthur Vs. The Piano/The Big Blow-Up
Arthur gets stage fright during a rehearsal. Will he be able to get through his recital without any mistakes? In the second story, can Francine and the Brain put aside their differences for the good of the soccer team? Probably not -- so Arthur and Buster decide to "write" some wrongs.
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- 3:30am
Based on a True Story (Part 1 & 2)
There's a new kid in town: Ladonna Compson, the Louisiana native with the gift of gab. Ladonna charms Arthur and friends with her amazing "true" stories. But are her stories really fact...or fiction?
Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 3:00am
Flippity Francine/Muffy Takes The Wheel
* Flippity Francine - When Muffy posts a goofy video of Francine on the Muffington Post, Francine worries she will become the laughing stock of the entire school. Can Francine regain her dignity? Or will she have to swap her cleats for clown shoes?
* Muffy Takes the Wheel - It's the 1st Annual Lakewood Derby and Muffy's revved up! But when she enlists her dad to help her make the winning car, he completely takes over. Can Muffy hit the brakes on this runaway project? Or will she be left in the dust?
Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 3:30am
All About D.W./Blockheads
* All About D.W. - When Emily gets the starring role in the preschool play, D.W. is beside herself with jealousy. She should be Little Red Riding Hood, not Tree #2! Undeterred, D.W. appoints herself Emily's understudy (just in case!). But when the big moment arrives, can D.W. handle the spotlight?
* Blockheads - D.W. and Emily are upset when they get stuck with the blocks at playtime. But apathy turns to obsession when they begin building their dream house. Forget snacks and naptime! They've got a palastle to build!
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Oct 11, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Oct 12, 2014 -- 6:30am
Get Smart/Baby Steps
* Get Smart - Everyone loves HUGO-the new interactive whiteboard that claims to be 100% accurate. If only Mr. Ratburn knew how to use it... After a crash course from Brain, Mr. Ratburn embraces the high tech teaching tool; that is, until HUGO corrects him in front of the class. Let the battle of rat vs. machine begin!
* Baby Steps - Mei Lin can say "hello" AND play the piano?!? Kate can't even wave! Worried about her sister's future, D.W. enlists the help of Brain to determine if Kate is above average, below average, or (gulp!) just average-average...Meanwhile, Kate and Pal are puzzled by D.W.'s odd behavior and vow to find a "cure."
Fri, Oct 10, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Oct 11, 2014 -- 3:30am
Night of the Tibble/Read and Flumberghast
* Night of the Tibble - The Tibble Twins are having their first sleepover! The lucky victim...err, guest: James. Will the Tibbles lock him in the dark basement? Strap him to the terrifying Flatter Fling? Serve him cupcakes and cookies for dinner?!?
* Read and Flumberghast - A cupcake's been stolen! The primary suspect: Tommy Tibble. D.W. gathers a jury and demands that justice be served. Can D. W. get Tommy to confess? Or will she lose control of this kangaroo court?
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Oct 18, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Oct 19, 2014 -- 3:00am
The Last Tough Customer/Brain's Chess Mess
* The Last Tough Customer - The Tough Customers realize it's time to quit bullying and set out to find a new hobby - but can Molly ever truly change her ways?
* Brain's Chess Mess - Brain starts a chess club at school to improve his game and beat Los Dedos, the local chess master. Who knew the best player in the club would be... Rattles?!?
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Oct 13, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Oct 18, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Oct 19, 2014 -- 3:30am
Baseball Blues/Brain's Biggest Blunder
* Baseball Blues - It's Grebelings season and George can't wait to play!After all, no one knows more about baseball than George. But when he realizes knowledge of sinkers doesn't guarantee success in the field, will he throw in the towel?
* Brain's Biggest Blunder - When Brain gets teamed with Buster and Binky in the annual Arithmattack competition, he immediately enrolls Buster in binomial boot camp. Can Brain transform Buster into a mathematic marvel? Or will he be forced to eat humble pi?
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Oct 19, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 3:00am
Buster's Book Battle/on the Buster Scale
* Buster's Book Battle - Lakewood Elementary has just instituted IRP; a program where kids can earn points (and prizes!) for reading. Buster's thrilled and gets to work straight away! But will he earn enough points for a skateboard?
* On the Buster Scale - Buster and Brain never agree on movies. Buster rates every film a 10+, while Brain doesn't seem to like anything... Only one of them can be right.. .or so they think.
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Oct 14, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Oct 19, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 3:30am
Fern And The Case Of The Stolen Story/sue Ellen Vegges Out
* Fern and the Case of the Stolen Story - The unthinkable has happened! Fern has writer's block! Fortunately, Ladonna's full of stories. Faced with a tight deadline, Fern decides to "borrow" the tales and simply change the names. Has Fern confused write and wrong?
* Sue Ellen Vegges Out - When Sue Ellen decides to stop eating meat, Muffy and Francine compete to be the best vegetarian. Can they successfully resist meat? Or was this a missed steak?
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 3:00am
So Funny I Forgot to Laugh/The Best Day Ever
* So Funny I Forgot to Laugh - Arthur thinks his jokes about Sue Ellen's new sweater are all in good fun but Sue Ellen's feelings are hurt. Has Arthur become...a bully?
* The Best Day Ever - It's a beautiful afternoon and everyone is reminiscing about their "best days." Everyone, that is, except Arthur.Is it possible he doesn't have one?
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Oct 15, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 3:30am
Lost!/The Short, Quick Summer
Arthur falls asleep on a bus and awakens in a strange -- and scary -- part of town. Will he ever find his way home? Can he keep himself from crying? In part two, Arthur learns he doesn't have to go far from home to have a great summer.
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 3:00am
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Arthur Sells Out/Mind Your Manners
* Arthur Sells Out - To earn the money he needs to buy a new video game,Arthur decides to sell his old toys through his school's Web site. At first, sales are slow - until Muffy helps Arthur discover how to sell the "sizzle" and not the "steak." His toys fly off the (cyber) shelf, but is bending the truth to earn money worth losing his friends?
* Mind Your Manners - When Arthur decides to take on Brain at an all-school checkers competition, everyone rallies behind the underdog.That is until Arthur rejects all the fan support with a big "yowl." Will Arthur get his fan support back - and does he even want it back?
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 3:30am
* Swept Away - It's summertime! Arthur, D.W. and Buster are spending a few days at the beach where they discover the simple joys of building sand castles. But can they save their beloved creation from the inevitable ocean tides?
* Germophobia - Buster's friends have had enough of his sloppy habits, so they band together to educate him on the realities of bacteria. But when Buster goes way overboard to avoid any kind of germs, his friends think he may have gone too far. Can they bring Buster back to reality before his pool party?
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Oct 18, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W. Goes to Washington/Arthur's Mystery Envelope
D.W. Goes to Washington - D.W. gets lost during a tour of the White House. A kind employee reunites her with her family and invites them all in for pizza - but doesn't that guy look a little ... familiar? < br />Arthur's Mystery Envelope - when Mr. Haney gives Arthur a sealed envelope to bring home, Arthur fears the worst.
Fri, Oct 17, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Oct 18, 2014 -- 3:30am
Buenas Noches, Vicita/Prunella Packs It In
* Buenas Noches, Vicita - Vicita Molina has lost her favorite book - a lovely South American tale of friendship and courage in the Amazon Jungle. No book means no sleep for Vicita - or for any of the Molinas. Since Vicita knows the story by heart, maybe D.W. and Arthur can help her find a way to re-create it and get the family back to sleep.
* Prunella Packs It In - Everyone knows that elementary school is way too early to start thinking about college - except for Prunella. Her older sister's anxiety about college is so contagious that Prunella piles on extra-curricular activities to make her more "appealing." Will she crack under the heavy load? Or will she learn to relax and focus on the things that she actually enjoys?
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Oct 25, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W.'s Deer Friend/Buster Hits The Books
The Reads go on a camping trip, and D.W. wants to bring a little bit of nature back home -- a rather large deer named Walter! In the second story, Buster has gotten through school without reading a book. But now he's got just one week to finish a whole book -- with chapters! -- and write about it.
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Oct 20, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Oct 25, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 -- 3:30am
Phony Fern/Brain's Shocking Secret
* Phony Fern - When Fern's parents give her a cell phone for "emergencies only," Fern is uninterested - until Muffy introduces her to the joys of personalized ring tones, texting, and incessant chatting! Fern becomes hooked, and starts to believe that nail polish consultations are "emergencies." But she realizes that although evolving technology is great, sometimes it's better to communicate the old-fashioned way, in person.
* Brain's Shocking Secret - Brain is the smartest kid in his class. Everyone knows that! What they don't know is that he was kept back in Kindergarten - and that's a fact Brain would like to keep secret. Will Binky spill the beans??
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 3:00am
Arthur's Faraway Friend/Arthur and the Square Dance
Arthur gets some bad news -- Buster is leaving town to live with his Dad for a while. Is this the end of their friendship? In part two, does Francine have a crush on Arthur? That's what Binky thinks -- and soon even Arthur thinks it, too. Can Arthur manage to avoid Francine -- for the rest of his life?
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 3:30am
Baby Kate and the Imaginary Mystery/Strangers on a Train
* Baby Kate and the Imaginary Mystery - Nadine, D.W.'s imaginary friend is missing! Baby Kate, Pal, Amigo, and Nemo are all on the case and won't give up until this mystery is solved - even if some fur gets ruffled along the way! Could the Tibbles be hiding Nadine? Or is the solution to the mystery closer to home?
* Strangers on a Train - Sue Ellen can't wait to travel on an old-fashioned train with her mom. It will be just like those black and white movies! But once aboard, Sue Ellen discovers that the train is not as spectacular as she had hoped - until she finds a mysterious diary on board. Could it belong to the ghost of the "Crown City Star"??
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 3:30am
Water and the Brain/Arthur The Unfunny
* Water and the Brain - Is the Brain a snob? That seems to be the only explanation for why he won't go to Waterworld with the rest of his friends. Arthur tries to discover what's really bugging the Brain.
* Arthur the Unfunny - Arthur's a notorious joke-killer. But when he's scheduled to perform as a carnival clown, Arthur decides he'll learn how to make people laugh - or else!
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Making of Arthur/Dancing Fools
* The Making of Arthur - Matt Damon guest-stars in animated form as the host of a new series, "Postcards from You." When the Oscar # winning star puts out a call for homemade videos for his TV show, he sets off a frantic rush among Arthur and his gang to film their lives. Could the experiences of kids in Elwood City really interest a television audience? They'll have to wait and see if Matt Damon thinks so. (Note:This episode promotes the real "Postcards from You" initiative that encourages kids around the country to make their own videos.)
* Dancing Fools - Mrs. Molina is a teaching a dance class for kids. The class creates the opportunity for some unlikely dance pairings - Muffy and Binky, D.W. and the Tibbles, and, the most unlikely of all, Francine and George. Will the two survive the dance class? Or, could they possibly emerge as the next Fred and Ginger?
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Oct 25, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sue Ellen's Lost Diary/Arthur's Knee
As Sue Ellen's friends help her look for her lost diary, they start to wonder -- how come she won't let them read it? What's in this diary anyway? In part two, Arthur's hurt his knee but won't tell Mom because then she'd know he'd been playing down at the dump -- where he was not allowed to go.
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Oct 25, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Blackout/Mei Lin Takes A Stand
* The Blackout - It's the hottest day in Elwood City, when a total blackout leaves its residents without any electricity. Will Arthur and DW survive without AC and TV? Luckily, the Molina family steps in to teach the Reads a lesson on how to keep cool and have fun as a community even under the toughest of weather conditions!
* Mei Lin Takes a Stand - Binky's baby sister Mei-Lin isn't keen on learning to walk and would rather stick to crawling. But then Baby Kate and Pal's flea friends, brothers Sale and Pepe, return to Elwood City and share a tale of a little princess in the land of "Hanzan-Niis" who learns to walk in order to save her beloved court jester. Will Mei Lin be inspired to take a stand or continue to stumble?
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W. On Ice/Spoiled Rotten!
* D.W. on Ice - D.W. tells her friends that she's a fantastic skater. The truth is, she can barely stand on ice! And with Emily's skating party coming up, how will D.W. face everyone and tell them the truth?
* Spoiled Rotten - Accused of being spoiled by her friends, Muffy sets about to prove them wrong by being the most charitable person around. But Francine is unimpressed by Muffy's token efforts - that is, until a used clothing store helps Muffy discover her true talents, and the true meaning of charity.
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 3:30am
Grandma Thora Appreciation Day/Fern's Slumber Party
Arthur and D.W. are planning a surprise party for Grandma Thora. But somehow, in the midst of all the party-planning mayhem, one teeny detail gets forgotten -- the guest of honor! In the second story, shy Fern hosts a slumber party. Her guests are sure it will be boring, but when disaster strikes, Fern's special talents save the day. Or, in this case, the night.
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 3:30am
Francine Redecorates/Arthur The Loser
Francine likes bats and lizards, while Catherine's taste runs to lace. Normally, it's fun to be different, but not if you're two sisters sharing the same room. In part two, Arthur really wants to say "I win! " But whether it's basketball or a board game, Arthur just can't stop losing. Is it really so wrong to cheat a little?
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 3:30am
Arthur Vs. The Very Mean Crossing Guard/D.W.'s Very Bad Mood
There's a new crossing guard who isn't just mean, he's out of control! He charges $10 to cross the street, and sends his goons after those who don't pay. In the second story, D.W. is making Arthur's life miserable. Francine decides she'd better find the key to D.W.'s cranky behavior before Arthur loses his mind.
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W.'s Name Game/Finders Key-Pers
What's in a name? A lot of hurt feelings, sometimes. At least that's what D.W. and Arthur discover when their efforts to insult each other get out of control. In part two, Arthur, Brain, and Binky find a key -- but a key to what? The city? A new sports car? And which of them will get to keep whatever fabulous thing they find? When they decide to split it 50-50-50 the trouble really begins.
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 3:30am
How The Cookie Crumbles/Sue Ellen's Little Sister
Muffy's homemade cookies hit the big time, but the recipe isn't really hers. Should she do the right thing -- or just keep quiet and rake in the dough? In the second story, Arthur and Francine would love to lend their sisters to Sue Ellen, who's sick of being an only child. But Sue Ellen realizes she should be careful what she wishes for, after her quest for the perfect sibling leads her to D.W.
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Is That Kosher/Never Never Never
* Is that Kosher? - Joan Rivers lends her voice as Francine's sharp-tongued grandma, Bubba, in this episode about family traditions and communal celebration. Francine's convinced that she can fast on Yom Kippur just like her older sister. But then Arthur wins a free pizza party for all his friends for that very same day! Will Francine be able to resist? With Bubba's help, Francine learns that there's more to the special holiday than making it through a fast.
* Never, Never, Never - Since Grandma Thora gives D.W. so many gifts, it must mean she really loves her, right? When D.W.'s extra toys fall into the hands of the destructive Tibble twins, she worries that no one loves her anymore - until Arthur comes to the rescue and proves that giving gifts isn't the only way of showing you care.
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 9:30pm
D.W.'s Stray Netkitin/Bats in the Belfry
* D.W.'S Stray Netkitin - D.W. is panicked when a "Scary Clown" virus ruins the Read family computer. Who will take care of her virtual Netkitin pet? "Tickly" needs her hair brushed just so and will only eat Net Nibbles! So D.W. turns to Arthur and Emily for help - but is she really ready to give up control?
* Bats in the Belfry - Arthur and D.W. are thrilled when Grandma Thora lets them turn her attic into a clubhouse. They each have their own fantasy vision of what it should look like... but their argument is interrupted by the appearance of a very real bat! Will the bat threaten their new play space? Or can they appreciate meeting this unfamiliar creature?
For The Birds/Ungifted
* For the Birds - Brain dreams of being the first to spot a rare bird species called the green-tailed grebe. When Mr. Ratburn starts a bird-watching club at school, Brain is panicked! What if someone finds the grebe first and ruins his chances at fame and fortune? Or, can Brain learn that nature is a gift meant for everyone to share? < br>* Ungifted - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship? Educational Objective: Buster learns a lesson about debt, and that true friendship means doing favors without expecting anything in return.
The Chronicles of Buster/On This Spot
* The Chronicles of Buster - Buster is obsessed with the extended DVD version of the epic film "The Chronicles of Ahmayzzia," with 1001 hours of behind-the-scenes footage! In fact, he's so engrossed that he neglects his training for a class rock-climbing trip. After jeopardizing his relationship with best friend and climbing partner, Arthur, Buster finally learns that special effects can't take the place of hard work when conquering real mountains.
* On this Spot - Arthur is thrilled to learn that Sitting Bull once passed through Elwood City! He rallies the residents to mark the spot of the legend's visit with a monument - but is dismayed when his friends care more about celebrity sightings than local history. Can Arthur get them to see the specialness of their city's spots?
The Cherry Tree/Matchmaker Matchbreaker
* The Cherry Tree - Muffy will do anything to have a gigantic Dream Bouncy Castle at her party, or so she thinks. When her favorite cherry tree is cut down to make room for the castle in her yard, she starts to have regrets. Then to make matters worse, she learns that cutting down trees hurts the environment, too. What can Muffy do to fix the damage she's done?
* Matchmaker Matchbreaker - Francine and Muffy scheme to set up their older siblings Chip and Catherine. If the two got married that would make the girls sisters! But plans go awry, and Francine and Muffy decide that merging families may not be for the best.
Hic Or Treat/Mr. Alwaysright
* Hic or Treat - D.W. gets a case of the hiccups that just won't go away. No matter how much advice she gets from Arthur and his friends, she just can't find the right cure. (Well, at least her Halloween costume as "Hiccup Girl" is all set...) Will D.W. ever get relief - or will she have the hiccups for the rest of her life and set the world record?
* Mr. Alwaysright - It seems that Brain is always right about everything and it's really starting to get on Buster's nerves. But Buster is convinced that someday Brain will make a mistake - and when he does, Buster will be waiting. But is friendship really about being right or wrong?