This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Buenas Noches, Vicita/Prunella Packs It In
* Buenas Noches, Vicita - Vicita Molina has lost her favorite book - a lovely South American tale of friendship and courage in the Amazon Jungle. No book means no sleep for Vicita - or for any of the Molinas. Since Vicita knows the story by heart, maybe D.W. and Arthur can help her find a way to re-create it and get the family back to sleep.
* Prunella Packs It In - Everyone knows that elementary school is way too early to start thinking about college - except for Prunella. Her older sister's anxiety about college is so contagious that Prunella piles on extra-curricular activities to make her more "appealing." Will she crack under the heavy load? Or will she learn to relax and focus on the things that she actually enjoys?
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W.'s Deer Friend/Buster Hits The Books
The Reads go on a camping trip, and D.W. wants to bring a little bit of nature back home -- a rather large deer named Walter! In the second story, Buster has gotten through school without reading a book. But now he's got just one week to finish a whole book -- with chapters! -- and write about it.
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 -- 3:30am
Phony Fern/Brain's Shocking Secret
* Phony Fern - When Fern's parents give her a cell phone for "emergencies only," Fern is uninterested - until Muffy introduces her to the joys of personalized ring tones, texting, and incessant chatting! Fern becomes hooked, and starts to believe that nail polish consultations are "emergencies." But she realizes that although evolving technology is great, sometimes it's better to communicate the old-fashioned way, in person.
* Brain's Shocking Secret - Brain is the smartest kid in his class. Everyone knows that! What they don't know is that he was kept back in Kindergarten - and that's a fact Brain would like to keep secret. Will Binky spill the beans??
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 3:00am
Arthur's Faraway Friend/Arthur and the Square Dance
Arthur gets some bad news -- Buster is leaving town to live with his Dad for a while. Is this the end of their friendship? In part two, does Francine have a crush on Arthur? That's what Binky thinks -- and soon even Arthur thinks it, too. Can Arthur manage to avoid Francine -- for the rest of his life?
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 3:30am
Arthur Vs. The Very Mean Crossing Guard/D.W.'s Very Bad Mood
There's a new crossing guard who isn't just mean, he's out of control! He charges $10 to cross the street, and sends his goons after those who don't pay. In the second story, D.W. is making Arthur's life miserable. Francine decides she'd better find the key to D.W.'s cranky behavior before Arthur loses his mind.
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Nov 1, 2014 -- 6:30am
D.W. On Ice/Spoiled Rotten!
* D.W. on Ice - D.W. tells her friends that she's a fantastic skater. The truth is, she can barely stand on ice! And with Emily's skating party coming up, how will D.W. face everyone and tell them the truth?
* Spoiled Rotten - Accused of being spoiled by her friends, Muffy sets about to prove them wrong by being the most charitable person around. But Francine is unimpressed by Muffy's token efforts - that is, until a used clothing store helps Muffy discover her true talents, and the true meaning of charity.
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Nov 1, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Nov 2, 2014 -- 3:30am
D.W.'s Name Game/Finders Key-Pers
What's in a name? A lot of hurt feelings, sometimes. At least that's what D.W. and Arthur discover when their efforts to insult each other get out of control. In part two, Arthur, Brain, and Binky find a key -- but a key to what? The city? A new sports car? And which of them will get to keep whatever fabulous thing they find? When they decide to split it 50-50-50 the trouble really begins.
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Blackout/Mei Lin Takes A Stand
* The Blackout - It's the hottest day in Elwood City, when a total blackout leaves its residents without any electricity. Will Arthur and DW survive without AC and TV? Luckily, the Molina family steps in to teach the Reads a lesson on how to keep cool and have fun as a community even under the toughest of weather conditions!
* Mei Lin Takes a Stand - Binky's baby sister Mei-Lin isn't keen on learning to walk and would rather stick to crawling. But then Baby Kate and Pal's flea friends, brothers Sale and Pepe, return to Elwood City and share a tale of a little princess in the land of "Hanzan-Niis" who learns to walk in order to save her beloved court jester. Will Mei Lin be inspired to take a stand or continue to stumble?
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Nov 1, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Nov 2, 2014 -- 3:00am
How The Cookie Crumbles/Sue Ellen's Little Sister
Muffy's homemade cookies hit the big time, but the recipe isn't really hers. Should she do the right thing -- or just keep quiet and rake in the dough? In the second story, Arthur and Francine would love to lend their sisters to Sue Ellen, who's sick of being an only child. But Sue Ellen realizes she should be careful what she wishes for, after her quest for the perfect sibling leads her to D.W.
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Nov 1, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Nov 2, 2014 -- 6:30am
Grandma Thora Appreciation Day/Fern's Slumber Party
Arthur and D.W. are planning a surprise party for Grandma Thora. But somehow, in the midst of all the party-planning mayhem, one teeny detail gets forgotten -- the guest of honor! In the second story, shy Fern hosts a slumber party. Her guests are sure it will be boring, but when disaster strikes, Fern's special talents save the day. Or, in this case, the night.
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Nov 2, 2014 -- 10:30am
Sun, Nov 2, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Nov 3, 2014 -- 3:30am
Is That Kosher/Never Never Never
* Is that Kosher? - Joan Rivers lends her voice as Francine's sharp-tongued grandma, Bubba, in this episode about family traditions and communal celebration. Francine's convinced that she can fast on Yom Kippur just like her older sister. But then Arthur wins a free pizza party for all his friends for that very same day! Will Francine be able to resist? With Bubba's help, Francine learns that there's more to the special holiday than making it through a fast.
* Never, Never, Never - Since Grandma Thora gives D.W. so many gifts, it must mean she really loves her, right? When D.W.'s extra toys fall into the hands of the destructive Tibble twins, she worries that no one loves her anymore - until Arthur comes to the rescue and proves that giving gifts isn't the only way of showing you care.
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Oct 31, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Nov 1, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Friend Who Wasn't There/Surprise!
* The Friend Who Wasn't There - Muffy embarks on an epic quest to find her long lost imaginary friend. But she has to be careful - the Crosswire basement is full of bewitched boxes and gadgets and dolls - oh my! Educational Objective: Muffy discovers the value and power of having an imagination.
* Surprise! - It's Catherine's 16th birthday, and Francine has been cordially UN-invited to the party. With the help of her friends, Francine whips up the perfect present for her big sister - a sneaky surprise with a side of payback! Educational Objective: Francine learns the value of forgiveness.
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Nov 2, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Nov 3, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mon, Nov 10, 2014 -- 4:28pm
Thu, Nov 13, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Nov 13, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Nov 13, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Nov 14, 2014 -- 3:30am
D.W.'s Stray Netkitin/Bats in the Belfry
* D.W.'S Stray Netkitin - D.W. is panicked when a "Scary Clown" virus ruins the Read family computer. Who will take care of her virtual Netkitin pet? "Tickly" needs her hair brushed just so and will only eat Net Nibbles! So D.W. turns to Arthur and Emily for help - but is she really ready to give up control?
* Bats in the Belfry - Arthur and D.W. are thrilled when Grandma Thora lets them turn her attic into a clubhouse. They each have their own fantasy vision of what it should look like... but their argument is interrupted by the appearance of a very real bat! Will the bat threaten their new play space? Or can they appreciate meeting this unfamiliar creature?
Mon, Nov 3, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Nov 4, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Nov 8, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Nov 9, 2014 -- 3:00am
Francine Redecorates/Arthur The Loser
Francine likes bats and lizards, while Catherine's taste runs to lace. Normally, it's fun to be different, but not if you're two sisters sharing the same room. In part two, Arthur really wants to say "I win! " But whether it's basketball or a board game, Arthur just can't stop losing. Is it really so wrong to cheat a little?
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 3:30am
For The Birds/Ungifted
* For the Birds - Brain dreams of being the first to spot a rare bird species called the green-tailed grebe. When Mr. Ratburn starts a bird-watching club at school, Brain is panicked! What if someone finds the grebe first and ruins his chances at fame and fortune? Or, can Brain learn that nature is a gift meant for everyone to share? < br>* Ungifted - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship? Educational Objective: Buster learns a lesson about debt, and that true friendship means doing favors without expecting anything in return.
Mon, Nov 3, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Nov 3, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Nov 3, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Nov 4, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Nov 8, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Nov 9, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Case of the Girl with the Long Face/The Substitute Arthur
* The Case of the girl with the Long Face - Fern's been feeling low and no one can figure out why. Luckily, Buster Baxter is on the case! He'll leave no stone unturned, no lead unexplored, no ice cream uneaten... Educational Objective: Buster and George learn that it's important to respect the feelings of others.
* The Substitute Arthur - With Arthur out of town, Buster is on the hunt for a new best friend. Problem is, Buster only wants to play games HIS way. Will Buster learn to compromise? Or is he destined to play alone? Educational Objective: Buster realizes that it can be fun to try new things.
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- 3:00am
Thu, Nov 6, 2014 -- 4:28pm
Tue, Nov 11, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Nov 11, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Nov 11, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Nov 12, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Nov 16, 2014 -- 10:30am
Sun, Nov 16, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Nov 17, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Chronicles of Buster/On This Spot
* The Chronicles of Buster - Buster is obsessed with the extended DVD version of the epic film "The Chronicles of Ahmayzzia," with 1001 hours of behind-the-scenes footage! In fact, he's so engrossed that he neglects his training for a class rock-climbing trip. After jeopardizing his relationship with best friend and climbing partner, Arthur, Buster finally learns that special effects can't take the place of hard work when conquering real mountains.
* On this Spot - Arthur is thrilled to learn that Sitting Bull once passed through Elwood City! He rallies the residents to mark the spot of the legend's visit with a monument - but is dismayed when his friends care more about celebrity sightings than local history. Can Arthur get them to see the specialness of their city's spots?
Tue, Nov 4, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Nov 5, 2014 -- 3:00am
Wed, Nov 5, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Sun, Nov 9, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Nov 10, 2014 -- 3:00am
The Cherry Tree/Matchmaker Matchbreaker
* The Cherry Tree - Muffy will do anything to have a gigantic Dream Bouncy Castle at her party, or so she thinks. When her favorite cherry tree is cut down to make room for the castle in her yard, she starts to have regrets. Then to make matters worse, she learns that cutting down trees hurts the environment, too. What can Muffy do to fix the damage she's done?
* Matchmaker Matchbreaker - Francine and Muffy scheme to set up their older siblings Chip and Catherine. If the two got married that would make the girls sisters! But plans go awry, and Francine and Muffy decide that merging families may not be for the best.
Tue, Nov 4, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Nov 4, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Nov 4, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Nov 5, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Nov 9, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Nov 10, 2014 -- 3:30am
Hic Or Treat/Mr. Alwaysright
* Hic or Treat - D.W. gets a case of the hiccups that just won't go away. No matter how much advice she gets from Arthur and his friends, she just can't find the right cure. (Well, at least her Halloween costume as "Hiccup Girl" is all set...) Will D.W. ever get relief - or will she have the hiccups for the rest of her life and set the world record?
* Mr. Alwaysright - It seems that Brain is always right about everything and it's really starting to get on Buster's nerves. But Buster is convinced that someday Brain will make a mistake - and when he does, Buster will be waiting. But is friendship really about being right or wrong?
Wed, Nov 5, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Nov 6, 2014 -- 3:00am
Tales of Grotesquely Grim Bunny
* Tales of Grotesquely Grim Bunny - When the local comic book store changes ownership, the new darker and scarier comics are right up Fern's alley. But Arthur can't seem to stomach them and now he's worried. Is it wrong to be afraid? Maybe his friends will be more supportive than he realizes.
* Pet Projects - Arthur and Francine enter their pets to compete against each other in the "Perfect Pet" video contest. Pal is SO cute and Nemo knows so many tricks! Who will win? But after jumping through hoops - literally - Nemo and Pal decide that enough is enough. Can't their owners love them for who they are?
Wed, Nov 5, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Nov 6, 2014 -- 3:30am
War of the Worms/I Owe You One
* War of the Worms - Brain is always taking the fun out of Fern's storytelling by correcting her facts. She decides to teach him a lesson by spinning a tall tale that he can't help but believe. But things gets out of hand, when Fern convinces Brain that there really are giant worms attacking Elwood City!
* Owe You One - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship?
Wed, Nov 5, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Nov 6, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Nov 6, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Nov 7, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Nov 8, 2014 -- 6:30am
The Election/Francine Goes to War
* The Election - "I, Muffy Crosswire, do solemnly swear to uphold the office of the President of the United ..." Actually, it's only a mock election in Mr. Ratburn's class, but Muffy takes it just as seriously. How far will she go to win?
* Francine Goes to War- Francine can't believe it. She gets in trouble no matter what she does - thanks to the new nosy next-door neighbor! Will Francine get to play her drums or fight with her sister again?
Thu, Nov 6, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Nov 7, 2014 -- 3:30am
Home Sweet Home/Do You Believe In Magic
* Home Sweet Home - Buster heads off to summer camp reluctantly, worried that he won't know anyone. But equipped with a few stories of summer camp battles and triumphs from his older and wiser friend Fritz (who runs the community garden), Buster realizes it's easy to make new friends after all.
* Do You Believe in Magic? - Arthur feels jealous when Buster's magic tricks outshine his own. When Buster is hired as the magician for DW's birthday party, Arthur is tempted to show the kids that Buster's tricks aren't so magical after all. Or, will Arthur step in and help his friend after all?
Fri, Nov 7, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Nov 7, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Nov 7, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Nov 8, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Nov 9, 2014 -- 6:30am
The Perfect Game/D.W.'s Furry Freakout
* The Perfect Game - Francine is excited for Mr. Ratburn's coolest assignment yet - he's asked them to design their very own model cities! From minarets to fancy lights, Francine's got plenty of good ideas. But as the deadline looms, she's so obsessed with making everything perfect, that she can't seem to get anything done at all.
* D.W.'s Furry Freak Out - D.W. finds a stray kitten and begs to keep it - after all, Arthur has his own dog! But the unbearably cute kitten soon turns out to be a lot more than D.W. can handle and wrecks havoc (and fur balls) all over her life. Maybe D.W. isn't quite ready for a pet after all?
Fri, Nov 7, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Nov 8, 2014 -- 3:30am
Buster's Back/The Ballad of Buster Baxter
Buster's coming home! Today!! The word spreads fast, but so does the fear that Buster will be ... different, somehow. He has been traveling all over the world and even visited countries where they eat snails and stuff. Will he ever want to hang out with plain old Arthur again? In the second story, Art Garfunkel lends his voice and likeness to the guitar-strumming moose minstrel who sings "The Ballad of Buster Baxter"--the story of how Buster feels when he comes home to Elwood City. It seems to Buster that, not only have his friends changed while he was gone, but they've forgotten all about him! Will he ever fit in again?
Mon, Nov 10, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Nov 11, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Nov 15, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Nov 16, 2014 -- 3:00am
The Tattletale Frog/D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose
* The Tattletake Frog - When Bud is blamed for an accident D.W. causes, she has to decide whether to let her friend take the fall. Educational Objective: D.W. learns the importance of honesty and accepting responsibility for her actions.
* D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose - D.W. and Bud can't wait to ride "The Buzzard," Wonder World's newest rollercoaster. Will they make it past the persnickety ticket taker - or will they come up short? Educational Objective: D.W. and Bud learn the power of persistence.
Mon, Nov 10, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Nov 10, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Nov 10, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Nov 11, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Nov 15, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Nov 16, 2014 -- 3:30am
D.W., All Fired Up/I'd Rather Read It Myself
What exactly is a fire drill anyway? When Ms. Morgan announces they'll be having one during preschool, D.W. wants no part of it--it sounds way too scary. Can she manage to stay home from school every day until the danger passes? In the second story, the Tibble Twins are better than D.W. at just about everything--they can yell louder, bounce higher, and even get dizzier. It would be great if D.W. could at least read before the Tibbles do! Can she spin a tale dazzling enough to convince them she can?
Tue, Nov 11, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Nov 12, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Nov 16, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Nov 17, 2014 -- 3:00am
Arthur Goes Crosswire/Sue Ellen and the Brainasaurous
Since they rescued Wilbur Rabbit (the guy who plays Bionic Bunny on TV!), Arthur and Muffy have been inseparable. Arthur figures it's best that "Friends of Wilbur" stick together. But the rest of their friends are growing tired of the new Arthur. Can he be "de-Muffified?" In the second story, Brain's a great partner for a school assignment--unless you want to work on it, too! When he's paired up with Sue Ellen for a team project, she expects to be a team player. Can Brain tolerate anyone else messing with his perfect A?
Wed, Nov 12, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Nov 13, 2014 -- 3:00am
Best Wishes/The Tardy Tumbler
* Best Wishes - After George has a lucky streak, his friends pressure him to wish for a snow day. Can George deliver? Or is he out of luck? Educational Objective: George and friends learn the difference between luck and pure coincidence.
* The Tardy Tumbler - Prunella's excited about making the gymnastics team - until she realizes practice starts at 6am! Will she honor her commitment - or hit the snooze button? Educational Objective: Prunella learns the importance of dedication to the things-and people-you care about.
Wed, Nov 12, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Nov 12, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Nov 12, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Nov 13, 2014 -- 3:30am
Background Blues/and Now Let's Talk to Some Kids
Wouldn't it be way cool to find out that your ancestors were famous frontier explorers? Or royalty? But what if, as Francine and Muffy are about to find out, they were just ... plain folks? In the second story, The Magic Toolbox show is coming to Ratburn's class to put the kids on TV! The kids prepare for stardom, but a behind-the-scenes star saves the show.
Thu, Nov 13, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Nov 14, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Nov 15, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Nov 15, 2014 -- 6:30am
Silent Treatment/Kung Fool
* Silent Treatment - When quiet, shy George wonders if any of his friends really notice him, he has a great idea. He's not going to speak to anyone until they notice! Well when they do in fact notice he's been feeling sad, they decide to throw him a surprise party to make him feel special. But it backfires, when they need to avoid him to plan the party!
* Kung Fool - Fern volunteers to help an elderly neighbor, Tony Wu, with his household chores, and then discovers his past life as a Kung Fu celebrity. Suddenly she imagines herself as his student - and soon, she will be a Kung Fu master herself! But will Fern be disappointed to learn that dish cleaning and laundry folding are not really part of some special martial arts training? Or can she learn a valuable lesson in acceptance and friendship?
Fri, Nov 14, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Nov 14, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Nov 14, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Nov 15, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Nov 16, 2014 -- 6:30am
Chips Are Down/The Revenge of the Chip
What a mysterious, beautiful thing is a green potato chip--and D.W. just ate a gigantic one! But then she hears a rumor that they're poisonous and she's resolved to live what's left of her life to the fullest because, well, it's only a matter of time. In the second story, D.W.'s Mom tells everyone the green potato chip tale. When the story hits the local newspaper, it's just too much! How can D.W. get Mom to stop blabbing about it?
Fri, Nov 14, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Nov 15, 2014 -- 3:30am
Arthur's Numbers Nightmare/Brain Gets Hooked
* Arthur's Numbers Nightmare - When Arthur and friends discover what looks like a list of their class rankings in Principal Haney's office, they are all taken for a surprise. If Arthur's really Number Two, then he must be really smart! And is there anything Francine can do to move up rank? For Buster, Number Eleven is his new lucky number... for everything. Soon the numbers come to mean much more than they should to all the kids on the list.
* Brain Gets Hooked - Brain gets hooked on the latest tween reality show "Junior Island." When he starts to ignore his friends and his schoolwork, he knows he's got a problem. But what can he do to break the addiction?
Mon, Nov 17, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Nov 18, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Nov 22, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Nov 23, 2014 -- 3:00am
Binky Rules/Meet Binky
Writing your own name in graffiti all over the school wouldn't be very smart, right? Binky says he didn't do it, so detectives Fern and Buster are on the case. Can they work together to solve the crime or will their client be sent up the river? In the second story, Arthur and the gang have Binky hats, Binky t-shirts and Binky CDs, but what they really need are Binky concert tickets!
Mon, Nov 17, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Nov 17, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Nov 17, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Nov 18, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sat, Nov 22, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Nov 23, 2014 -- 3:30am
Macfrensky/The Good The Bad and the Binky
* MacFrensky - When Francine and Brain are locked in a stiff competition to win student of the month, Muffy talks Francine into "borrowing" Buster's toy and letting Brain take the blame for it. As the lies grow and the prize gets closer, however, Francine's guilt increases. Can she come clean and wash her hands of this dastardly deed?
* The Good, the Bad and the Binky - As Emily's new babysitter, Binky introduces his charge to the world of pro-wrestling and teaches her some fierce moves. But when Emily starts ruffling the feathers of other pre-schoolers on the playground, Binky worries he hasn't been the best role model. Can Binky restore Emily to her former, tea-party loving self?
Tue, Nov 18, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Nov 19, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Nov 23, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Nov 24, 2014 -- 3:00am
Arthur Rides The Bandwagon/Dad's Dessert Dilemma
They all have their own names and personalities and they're so darned cute! They're Woogles, and Arthur's gotta have one. Especially now that everyone else (even the Rat!) is collecting them. But there aren't anymore--stores are sold out. Will Arthur grow up Woogle-less? In the second story, Arthur wouldn't mind if Dad's infamous dessert "experiments" remained a family secret. So when Dad volunteers to cater a school party, Arthur fears the worst. What will Dad make this time: chunky pudding balls? cranberry-prune crumble?? turnip muffins?!?
Tue, Nov 18, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Nov 18, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Nov 18, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Nov 19, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Nov 23, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Nov 24, 2014 -- 3:30am
No Acting Please/Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending
* No Acting Please - Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman guest-stars as director Will Toffman in this episode about theater and the arts. When Fern lands a role in the Elwood City community production of "It Began With a Whistle," she fears she's not talented enough to be a star actress. But Will Toffman teaches Fern how to have fun, be herself and truly shine.
* Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending - Finally, the final volume of the Henry Screever series, The Knights of the Bouillabiasse, is out. Prunella and Marina compete to see who can finish the book the fastest. But the two friends learn that speed-reading doesn't always pay off.
Wed, Nov 19, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Nov 20, 2014 -- 3:00am
Popular Girls/Buster's Growing Grudge
Sue Ellen and Fern take a popularity quiz they find in a magazine for teenagers. They change their personalities to become more likable, but why does it seem no one likes them anymore? In the second story, Buster's convinced that his great joke will be the difference between a successful oral report and failure. But when Binky steals his material, will Buster stay mad forever?
Wed, Nov 19, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Nov 19, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Nov 19, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Nov 20, 2014 -- 3:30am
George and the Missing Puzzle Piece/D.W. Swims With the Fishes
* George and the Missing Puzzle Piece - George is excited about spending time with his new friend, Carl, who seems to know all kind of cool facts about trains and about... well lots of things! Then George learns that Carl has Asperger's Syndrome - a form of autism that makes Carl see the world differently than most people. Can George and Carl remain good friends - and perhaps even learn from each other?
* DW Swims with the Fishes - D.W. and James enter the pre-school swim meet and recruit their big siblings to coach them. All goes swimmingly until Arthur and Molly start taking their jobs a little too seriously. Who's this race about, anyway?
Thu, Nov 20, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Nov 21, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Nov 22, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Nov 22, 2014 -- 6:30am
Arthur's Treasure Hunt/The Return of the King
When Buster digs up an ancient arrowhead, everyone else wants to hunt for buried treasures, too. But how can Arthur become a famous discoverer of lost civilizations and stuff if his Mom won't let him dig up the back yard? In the second story, a field trip to the Medieval Fair pits Arthur's class against another led by Ratburn's super-tough mentor, Mr. Pryce-Jones. Arthur and the gang suffer defeat after humiliating defeat against the smarter, stronger competitors. Can Arthur save the day--and be crowned king?
Thu, Nov 20, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Nov 20, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Nov 20, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Nov 21, 2014 -- 3:30am
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tibble/The Secret Guardians
* Portrait of Artist As Young Tibble - The Tibble Twins set out on new business venture - selling their pre-school art masterpieces to earn enough money to buy the coveted Krummy Kreepy Kastle. As their business takes off, so does their own appreciation for their art. Is the Krummy Kreepy Kastle really worth giving up their masterpieces? < br />* The Secret Guardians - When Arthur, Binky and Sue Ellen stumble upon a beautiful and private woodland oasis right by their homes, they vow to tell no one and keep it as their secret spot. Before long, however, they start to find evidence of human habitation. Have they discovered an ancient civilization? Or has someone known about this special secret place all along?
Fri, Nov 21, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Nov 21, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Nov 21, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Nov 22, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Nov 23, 2014 -- 6:30am
Attack of the Turbo Tibbles/D.W. Tricks The Tooth Fairy
If you think the Tibbles are bad now, imagine what they'd be like if they had super powers! After sneaking a peak at the forbidden "Terrific Turbo-Trooper Toy T-Bot Team" TV show, the Tibbles are out of control. And when the play gets rough, somebody could get hurt! In the second story, D.W. needs money--quick. After all, every girl wants to have her own Fluffy Unicorn Clothes-Horse and Horse-Clothes Barn. When she tries to pull a fast one on the Tooth Fairy, will Arthur have to pay?
Fri, Nov 21, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Nov 22, 2014 -- 3:30am
Fernlets By Fern/Prunella and the Haunted Locker
* Fernlets by Fern - As part of her latest business venture, Muffy talks Fern into writing poems for a new line of greeting cards which becomes the hit of Elwood City. But booming business causes Fern to burn out. Can Fern and Muffy find a way to make writing fun again? < br>* Prunella and the Haunted Locker - Prunella is assigned a new school locker, which is rumored to be haunted! She refuses to believe it... until mysterious and unexplained things start to happen. Will Prunella have seven years of bad luck (and bad grades) or can she get to the bottom of this mystery?
Mon, Nov 24, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Nov 25, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sat, Nov 29, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Nov 30, 2014 -- 3:00am
Double Tibble Trouble/Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival
* Double Tibble Trouble - Playing with the Tibble twins requires preparation, endurance and earplugs. But when one gets sick, playing with the other should be a lot easier - shouldn't it?
* Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival - Arthur and the gang create heir own music videos. What they lack in high-tech video gear, theymake up for in state-of-the-art imaginations!
Mon, Nov 24, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Nov 24, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Mon, Nov 24, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Nov 25, 2014 -- 3:30am
Wed, Nov 26, 2014 -- 4:28pm
Sat, Nov 29, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Nov 30, 2014 -- 3:30am
Paradise Lost/The Pride of Lakewood
* Paradise Lost - Baby Kate is growing up! She's started saying her first words. But strangely enough, the more words she learns, the less she seems to understand their dog, Pal. The two head off to the Children's Zoo in search of the Dolly Llama for an explanation, and to see if they can reverse the process. Along the way, they learn that growing up is inevitable and maybe it isn't so bad.
* The Pride of Lakewood - To boost school pride, Arthur and his classmates form the Lakewood Pride Committee, which immediately and fervently adds members, distributes buttons and creates special chants. But Brain and Sue Ellen, feeling pressured, decide they don't want to join - and are accused of not loving their school. Can they prove that they're proud of Lakewood Elementary even if they're not part of this new group?
Tue, Nov 25, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Nov 26, 2014 -- 3:00am
Sun, Nov 30, 2014 -- 9:00pm
What Scared Sue Ellen?/Clarissa Is Cracked
Sue Ellen isn't afraid of anything until she takes the short cut through the woods. From that point everything appears to scare her. Arthur and the other boys accompany Sue Ellen through the woods to locate her monsters. Grandma Thora gives her favorite doll, Clarissa, to D.W. for a week. D.W. treats the antique doll like her other toys, but loving Clarissa more. Unfortunately, D.W.'s attention proves fatal to Clarissa when the doll breaks. D.W. and her family find a doll doctor to repair Grandma Thora's treasured toy before she's returned.
Tue, Nov 25, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Nov 25, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Tue, Nov 25, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Nov 26, 2014 -- 3:30am
Sun, Nov 30, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Looking for Bonnie/The Secret Origin of Supernova
* Looking for Bonnie - Famous rock musician Dean Lomax visits Elwood City and calls on George's dad to fix his equally famous guitar, named Bonnie. Legend says that Bonnie is magical, and Buster and George are convinced that just one strum will give them special powers. And during one late night sleepover, they sneak into Dad's workshop to find out if it's true..
* The Secret Origin of Supernova - Arthur is dismayed when he learns an energy drink endorsed by his favorite comic book character is full of sugar - it doesn't give you any special energy or magic powers at all! Will Arthur be able to find any superheroes who aren't out to make money - or can he create his own?
Wed, Nov 26, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Nov 27, 2014 -- 3:00am
Arthur's Dummy Disaster/Francine and the Feline
When painfully shy George brings a ventriloquist's dummy to school, a popular kid is born! Suddenly, everybody wants to hang with George and his witty wooden pal, Wally. George and Wally remain inseparable. The gang eventually gets pretty tired of talking to a dummy. George must learn to make it on his own? In the second story, Arthur thinks the best pet to have is a dog, and Francine probably would have agreed--that is, until little Nemo came along. Francine can't help herself--she's falling for a cute little kitten! What will Arthur think?
Wed, Nov 26, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Nov 26, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Wed, Nov 26, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Nov 27, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Wheel Deal/The Buster Report
* The Wheel Deal - After an injury, Brain has to spend some time using a wheelchair. But now he can't compete in a basketball tournament for charity! Or, can he? He meets a new friend, Lydia Fox, who just happens to be a wheelchair basketball player...and shows him how it's done. (Lydia is the winning character of the "Arthur CVS All Kids Can" Contest!)
* The Buster Report - The kids are assigned to write a report on someone they admire. To everyone's surprise, most especially Buster's, George picks....Buster! Will George focus on Buster's joke telling, the sandwich named after Buster, or Buster's famous food collection? Or...will George sing the praises of some of Buster's other traits that often go overlooked?
Thu, Nov 27, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Nov 28, 2014 -- 3:00am
Mom and Dad Have A Great Big Fight/D.W.'s Perfect Wish
Mom and Dad Have a Great Big Fight - When Mom and Dad fight over spilled milk, Arthur and D.W. fear the worst. Is it Arthur's fault or D.W.'s? And worse, will Mom or Dad have to move out? D.W.'s Perfect Wish - Turning five is a major, big deal event! But D.W. worries that she fribbled away her preschool years on meaningless pursuits. To make up for it, this year's birthday wish must be especially meaningful.
Thu, Nov 27, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Nov 27, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Thu, Nov 27, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Nov 28, 2014 -- 3:30am
The Agent of Change/D.W. Unties The Knot
* The Agent of Change The latest animated hit in movie theaters about a boy and his truck has left Muffy and Francine disappointed. Why doesn't there seem to be any cool female characters on screen? So with the help of a very talented artist, Molly, the "Group of Three" set out to make their own movie!
* D.W. Unties the Knot - After watching "The Wedding Channel," D.W. wants to get married! And, having no idea what this really means, she starts planning herself the biggest unicorn wedding imaginable. But D. W. soon realizes that she's getting more than she bargained for. Can she back out in time?
Fri, Nov 28, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Nov 28, 2014 -- 5:00pm
Fri, Nov 28, 2014 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Nov 29, 2014 -- 3:00am
D.W.'s Library Card/Arthur's Big Hit
When D.W. discovers that she can get her own library card, she rejoices at the world of books waiting for her. (Now if only she could sign her name to get the card in the fist place...) In the second story, Arthur wonders if it's ever okay to hit someone. Sometimes you just get so mad, you wanna...pow! Arthur experiences considerable confusion, and finally clarity, as he finds himself on both ends of the hitting question.
Fri, Nov 28, 2014 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Nov 29, 2014 -- 3:30am
Nicked by a Name/The Play's The Thing
* Nicked by a Name - There is a virus spreading through Lakewood Elementary! It changes the way everyone acts and how they treat each other....it's the new nicknames! Can Brain stop the virus he created or will everyone be mean to each other forever?
* The Play's the Thing - The playground has been quiet lately - too quiet - and the Tough Customers don't like it one bit. All the rest of the kids seem more interested in electronics than in good old-fashioned fun! Can the TCs save the playground or is everyone done playing for good?
Francine's Pilfered Paper/Buster Gets Real
* Francine's Pilfered Paper - Thanksgiving can be a time for a long, relaxing weekend with family and friends. But for Mr. Ratburn, it's a chance to assign a five-page paper about the holiday! Instead of despairing like her friends, Francine finds the perfect Web site for her research, which she happily copies and pastes in a matter of minutes for her entire report. There's nothing wrong with that....is there?
* Buster Gets Real - Everyone loves the new "Top Supermarket" reality series on TV - everyone except Arthur. So when Buster stops watching Bionic Bunny to watch this popular new show, Arthur fears their friendship is over.
Falafelosophy/The Great Lint Rush
* Falafelosophy - At the urging of guest-star author Neil Gaiman ("Coraline," "The Graveyard Book") Sue Ellen tries her hand at writing and illustrating a graphic novel. When Sue Ellen needs inspiration and encouragement, she turns to Neil - who pops up in unexpected places! - and to the philosophy lessons of her local falafel vendor!
* The Lint Rush - Mr. Toad is back! And he's ready to corner the Sock Market, leaving everyone in Elwood City barefoot and bereft. Can Pal and Kate negotiate for their socks....or will there be another great sock depression like the Great Chilly Toes Scare of 1929?