This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Brain's Brain/Brain Sees Stars
* Brain's Brain - Brain's Easter egg hunts are notoriously hard. But this year's might prove impossible if Brain can't remember where he hid the final egg. To track down the missing memory, Brain, D.W., and Bud venture where no kid has gone before: Brain's brain! Educational Objective: Brain explores the inner workings of the brain.
* Brain Sees Stars - Crazy coincidences have prevented Brain from seeing a meteor shower in person. But this time, he's planned for everything. Will Brain finally satisfy his astronomical ambition - or is he cosmically cursed? Educational Objective: Arthur and friends realize that Brain always puts others' needs before his own, and resolve to help him accomplish a personal goal.
Fri, Jul 29, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Jul 30, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sat, Jul 30, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sat, Jul 30, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Jul 31, 2016 -- 3:30am
Mon, Sep 26, 2016 -- 6:00am
Mon, Sep 26, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Arthurs Toy Trouble/Spar for the Course
* Arthur's Toy Trouble - It's a race to the toy store after Arthur realizes he may have given away his chance at two million dollars! Who knew a defective swamp monster action figure could be so valuable? Educational Objective: Arthur learns that value is in the eye of the beholder.
* Spar for the Course - The new 18th hole at the mini golf course will be a tribute to musical instruments! No wait, an alien moon odyssey! No, a ride through the country! Unless Muffy, Buster, and Binky learn to comprise, they'll be stuck with another boring windmil. Educational Objective: Buster, Muffy, and Binky learn about collaboration.
Fri, Jul 29, 2016 -- 3:30am
Tue, Aug 2, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Aug 3, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Aug 7, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Aug 8, 2016 -- 3:00am
Wed, Sep 28, 2016 -- 6:00am
Wed, Sep 28, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Carried Away/Dueling Detectives
* Carried Away - Kate and Mei Lin are thrilled to tour the solar system with Pal's cousin, Dr. Yowl. But Pal suspects his Plutonian relative is up to no good. Educational Objective: Kate and Mei Lin learn about the solar system.
* Dueling Detectives - Wally is missing and Elwood City's best detective is on the case. And that detective is - Binky?!? Not if Fern (aka Detective Virgule Watteau) has anything to say about it! Educational Objective: Fern and Binky learn to set aside their differences and work together to help their friend.
Fri, Jul 29, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Jul 29, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Jul 30, 2016 -- 3:30am
Wed, Aug 3, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Aug 4, 2016 -- 3:00am
Thu, Sep 29, 2016 -- 6:00am
Thu, Sep 29, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Sue Ellen Adds It Up/Wish You Were Here
* Sue Ellen Adds It Up - Math, schmath. That's what Sue Ellen thinks.. .until she runs into a problem her artistic vision can't solve. Educational Objective: Sue Ellen realizes that math is a valuable tool for everyday life.
*Wish You Were Here - Sue Ellen can't wait to meet her pen pal in person. But Tenzin seems to be more interested in cars and fashion than world culture. Has her friend changed, or was Sue Ellen just reading him wrong? Educational Objective: Sue Ellen learns the importance of listening to others.
Sat, Jul 30, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Jul 31, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 31, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 31, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Aug 1, 2016 -- 3:30am
Tue, Sep 27, 2016 -- 6:00am
Tue, Sep 27, 2016 -- 3:00pm
D.W. Goes to Washington/Arthur's Mystery Envelope
* D.W. Goes to Washington - D.W. gets lost during a tour of the White House. A kind employee reunites her with her family and invites them all in for pizza - but doesn't that guy look a little - familiar? < br>* Arthur's Mystery Envelope - when Mr. Haney gives Arthur a sealed envelope to bring home, Arthur fears the worst.
Sun, Jul 31, 2016 -- 3:00am
Postcards from Buster, Parts I & II
* Postcards from Buster, Part I - Buster's going to New York City to meet his dad Bo, and the Reads are coming with him! He's thrilled - but won't his mom cry day and night, missing him? Luckily, Bitzi gives Buster a special present at the airport that will let him share his exciting trip with her - a video camera!
* Postcards from Buster, Part II - In this special episode combining live-action and animation, the gang goes on a whirlwind tour of New York. As D.W. enjoys Central Park, a Broadway show, and daydreams of living in the glamorous Metro pole Hotel, Bo leads Arthur and Buster on a journey through the neighborhoods of Chinatown, El Barrio, and . . . wait, they're lost! Will they find their way? Will Buster ever get to take a bite out of the Big Apple? One thing's for sure - he'll capture the adventure on his new video camera!
Mon, Aug 1, 2016 -- 3:00am
The Pageant Pickle/Some Assembly Required
* The Pageant Pickle - School is almost out and Arthur can hardly wait for those lazy summer days by Muffy's pool. Nothing could ruin such a happy time of year - except maybe D.W.'s Spring Pageant! Educational Objective: Arthur learns that being a good older brother sometimes means making sacrifices.
* Some Assembly Required - D.W. can't wait to test out her new play set! But while it's being built she'll have to settle for the box. With the help of Bud and Emily, D. W. realizes her imagination is way better than any toy! Educational Objective: D.W. learns that the best toy is her imagination.
Mon, Aug 1, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Aug 2, 2016 -- 3:30am
Thu, Aug 4, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Aug 5, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Aug 6, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sat, Aug 6, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Aug 7, 2016 -- 3:30am
Arthur Read: Super Saver!/Tibbles to the Rescue!
* Super Saver - Business is slow for Mr. and Mrs. Read, and Arthur is concerned. Can this "super saver" find ways to keep his family in the green? Educational Objective: Arthur learns how his family can work together to save money.
* Tibbles to the Rescue - When D.W. saves Tommy and Timmy from a nasty fall, they decide to repay the favor - whether D.W. likes it or not. Educational Objective:The Tibbles learn how to accept and reciprocate kindness.
Tue, Aug 2, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Aug 6, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Aug 7, 2016 -- 3:00am
Shelter from the Storm Part 1 & 2
When a powerful hurricane hits Elwood City, everyone's affected. Ladonna's dad is called up by the Army Corps of Engineers. Muffy relocates to a shelter, while Arthur struggles to reunite lost pets and owners. And Brain seeks the help of a therapist - voiced by special guest Idina Menzel - to help him manage his anxiety. Educational Objective: Arthur and friends realize the importance of family, friendship, and the support and compassion of others in times of crisis
Tue, Aug 2, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Tue, Aug 2, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Aug 3, 2016 -- 3:30am
Fri, Aug 5, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Aug 6, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Aug 7, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Aug 7, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Aug 8, 2016 -- 3:30am
Buster Isnt Buying It/One Ornery Critter
* Buster Isn't Buying it - Aliens, conspiracy theories, the megatoad.. .Buster believes in everything! That is until his favorite show gets cancelled for false reporting. Now the new Buster isn't buying anything! Can Arthur and friends convince him to have a little faith? Educational Objective: Mr. Morris reminds Buster that the world's more interesting when there's a little mystery in it.
* One Ornery Critter - Dogs love Arthur! Well, all except Carrot Cake...Can Arthur win over this picky pup, or will he walk away with his tail between his legs? Educational Objective: Arthur realizes he doesn't have to win the approval of everyone (or every pet) that he encounters.
Wed, Aug 3, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Aug 3, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Aug 4, 2016 -- 3:30am
Mon, Aug 8, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Aug 9, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Aug 13, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Aug 14, 2016 -- 3:00am
Fri, Sep 30, 2016 -- 6:00am
Fri, Sep 30, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Maria Speaks/Postcards from Binky
* Maria Speaks - Maria has always been a silent fixture in Mr. Ratburn's third-grade class. But her time to speak has finally come. There's just one problem: how do you solve a stutter like Maria's? Educational Objective: Maria learns to have confidence in herself, and her speech.
* Postcards From Binky - When Binky's grandparents miss his big soccer game, he decides to film a video reenactment with his friends. Only, things didn't quite happen the way Binky portrays them. Educational Objective: Binky learns there are many ways to tell a story.
Thu, Aug 4, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Aug 4, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Aug 5, 2016 -- 3:30am
Tue, Aug 9, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Aug 10, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Aug 14, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Aug 15, 2016 -- 3:00am
Carls Concerto/Too Much of a Good Thing
* Carl's Concerto - Carl has agreed to play the accordion for George's puppet show. But his routines are getting in the way of rehearsals. Now George must decide: keep Carl and risk the show, or replace Carl and risk his friendship? Educational Objective: George learns that, even though Carl has autism, he can still be relied upon to make a creative contribution.
* Too Much of a Good Thing - Buster enlists Binky's help to keep him from gorging on delicious Tuvaluna cookies. Will Buster's self-control hold, or crumble? Educational Objective: Buster learns the importance of self-control.
Fri, Aug 5, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Aug 6, 2016 -- 3:30am
Wed, Aug 10, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Aug 11, 2016 -- 3:00am
It's A No-Brainer/The Shore Thing
* It's a No-Brainer - When Brain loses his cool and loses to Buster in the Math-a-thon, he abandons his books and nickname for a career in - stand-up comedy?!? Is the Brain gone forever?
* The Shore Thing - Arthur and D.W. beg Dad to take them to Aqualand - the coolest water park ever! But Dad knows an even better place - Ocean Zone. The kids explore the old-fashioned ocean and find all kinds of cool sea stuff by the seashore.
Mon, Aug 8, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Mon, Aug 8, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Aug 9, 2016 -- 3:30am
Sat, Aug 13, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sat, Aug 13, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Aug 14, 2016 -- 3:30am
Arthur Goes to Camp/Buster Makes The Grade
This animated series is based on Marc Brown's best-selling books about Arthur Read, an eight-year-old aardvark, his sister D.W., and their family and friends. The boys and girls go head to head with pranks when "Arthur Goes To Camp." But when the neighboring camp joins in, the kids put their differences aside for the common good. Buster is in danger of failing third grade in "Buster Makes the Grade," so his classmates band together to try to get him to take studying seriously.
Tue, Aug 9, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Tue, Aug 9, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Aug 10, 2016 -- 3:30am
Fri, Aug 12, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Aug 13, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Aug 14, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Aug 14, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Aug 15, 2016 -- 3:30am
Adventures In Budylon/Ladonna Compson: Party Animal
* Adventures in Budylon - D.W. and Bud embark on an epic wilderness adventure! Dense jungles, mystic ruins, the backyard has never been so exciting!
* Ladonna Compson: Party Animal - Apple picking, bake sales, craft classes - there's so much to do in Elwood City in the fall! And Ladonna's determined to do it all. But when you're juggling so much at once, you're bound to drop a ball, or five.
Wed, Aug 10, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Aug 10, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Aug 11, 2016 -- 3:30am
Mon, Aug 15, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Aug 16, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Aug 20, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Aug 21, 2016 -- 3:00am
George and the Missing Puzzle Piece/D.W. Swims With the Fishes
* George and the Missing Puzzle Piece - George is excited about spending time with his new friend, Carl, who seems to know all kind of cool facts about trains and about... well lots of things! Then George learns that Carl has Asperger's Syndrome - a form of autism that makes Carl see the world differently than most people. Can George and Carl remain good friends - and perhaps even learn from each other?
* DW Swims with the Fishes - D.W. and James enter the pre-school swim meet and recruit their big siblings to coach them. All goes swimmingly until Arthur and Molly start taking their jobs a little too seriously. Who's this race about, anyway?
Thu, Aug 11, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Aug 11, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Aug 12, 2016 -- 3:30am
Tue, Aug 16, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Aug 17, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Aug 21, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Aug 22, 2016 -- 3:00am
Lost!/The Short, Quick Summer
Arthur falls asleep on a bus and awakens in a strange -- and scary -- part of town. Will he ever find his way home? Can he keep himself from crying? In part two, Arthur learns he doesn't have to go far from home to have a great summer.
Fri, Aug 12, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Aug 12, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Aug 13, 2016 -- 3:30am
Francines Cleats of Strength/Little Miss Meanie
* Francine's Cleats of Strength - When Francine needs money for new soccer cleats, Muffy hires her as a personal assistant. But is drinking pumpkin smoothies and playing games with your best friend the best way to make an honest buck? Educational Objective: Francine learns the value and satisfaction of hard work.
* Little Miss Meanie - Lydia and Muffy join forces to defeat a mean beauty queen in the "Little Miss Crocus" pageant. Educational Objective: Muffy and Lydia learn that friendship is more important than competition.
Mon, Aug 15, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Mon, Aug 15, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Aug 16, 2016 -- 3:30am
Thu, Aug 18, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Aug 19, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Aug 20, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sat, Aug 20, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Aug 21, 2016 -- 3:30am
Mr. Ratburns Secret Identity/Besties
* Mr. Ratburn's Secret Identity - Mysterious calls. Superhuman strength. Is Mr. Ratburn secretly a superhero? The kids search for the truth behind the Man in Green. Educational Objective: Arthur and friends learn not to jump to conclusions.
* Besties - When Buster and Ladonna bond over a memorable trip to the movies, Arthur feels left out. Has Ladonna taken his place as Buster's best bud? Educational Objective: Arthur learns that just because your friends spend time with other people, it doesn't mean they don't care about you.
Tue, Aug 16, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Tue, Aug 16, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Aug 17, 2016 -- 3:30am
Fri, Aug 19, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Aug 20, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Aug 21, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Aug 21, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Aug 22, 2016 -- 3:30am
The Last Day (Part 1 & 2)
It's a time of change at Lakewood Elementary. Arthur and Buster are going into 4th grade (and will do anything to get the cool new teacher, MC-voiced by special guest B.J. Novak). Meanwhile, D.W. and Bud prepare to enter kindergarten and Muffy and Francine contemplate how spending the summer away from each other will affect their friendship. Educational Objective: Arthur and friends learn to embrace the future, while appreciating the past.
Wed, Aug 17, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Aug 17, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Aug 18, 2016 -- 3:30am
Mon, Aug 22, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Aug 23, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Aug 27, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sun, Aug 28, 2016 -- 3:00am
Arthur's Eyes/Francine's Bad Hair Day
In "Arthur's Eyes," Arthur has vision problems, and discovers that he needs glasses. He finds that some of the kids at school treat him differently because he is different.
"Francine's Bad Hair Day" - Francine gets ready for school pictures by changing her hair, and the way she acts, only to discover that while her looks are different, she's no longer happy.
Thu, Aug 18, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Aug 18, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Aug 19, 2016 -- 3:30am
Tue, Aug 23, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Aug 24, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Aug 28, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 3:00am
Happy Anniversary, Parts I & II
Arthur's parents have been married for 10 years and it's time to celebrate! But the festivities are cut short when the van breaks down, stranding the whole family. Will the Reads miss their fancy dinner reservation? And what about Arthur's special "Bionic Bunny" sleepover with Buster?! Just when things couldn't get any worse, Arthur and D.W. end up locked in a diner storeroom - but when they hear the inspiring radio tale of Crooning Cowboy Kid Carter and his little sister sidekick, Arthur realizes that the best celebration of all is just being with his family.
Fri, Aug 19, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Aug 19, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Aug 20, 2016 -- 3:30am
Wed, Aug 24, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Thu, Aug 25, 2016 -- 3:00am
The Squirrels/Fern & Persimmony Glitchet
* The Squirrels: After watching the classic horror movie, "The Squirrels", Arthur and his friends are scared to step out into the playground - and just about everywhere else! Are squirrels suddenly trying to take over the world? Will Arthur ever be able to go outside again? Or, will he and the gang find a way to make friends with their furry neighbors?
* Fern & Persimmony Glitchet: Fern's story about perfect Felicity Bonchance is thought perfectly boring by her friends,so Fern seeks advice from Persimmony Glitchet, the mysterious and elusive author of the book series, Horrendously Horrible Happenings. With Mr. Glitchet's help, Fern learns that creativity, imagination, and hard work - not sugar and spice - are the real ingredients for a good tale.
Mon, Aug 22, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Mon, Aug 22, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Aug 23, 2016 -- 3:30am
Thu, Aug 25, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Fri, Aug 26, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sat, Aug 27, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sat, Aug 27, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sat, Aug 27, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sun, Aug 28, 2016 -- 3:30am
Desert Island Dish/The Secret About Secrets
* Desert Island Dish: When Mr. Ratburn challenges the class to find the perfect food for surviving on a desert island, everyone picks potato chips or ice cream! But Arthur and the gang soon discover that they cannot survive - or pass their assignment - on junk food alone. By working together the kids learn about the importance of a balanced diet to overall health.
* The Secret About Secrets: Everyone seems to have a secret - everyone that is, except D.W.! But when D.W. is finally told one, she quickly learns that getting a secret is easy, but keeping one - and avoiding hurt feelings - is a lot harder than she thought.
Tue, Aug 23, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Tue, Aug 23, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Aug 24, 2016 -- 3:30am
Fri, Aug 26, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Sat, Aug 27, 2016 -- 3:00am
Sun, Aug 28, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Aug 28, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Aug 28, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 3:30am
Feeling Flush/Family Fortune
* Feeling Flush: When Elwood City experiences a drought, Francine bets Arthur that her family can use less water than his. But Francine is shocked to learn that, despite her conservation efforts, her water meter levels are twice as high as Arthur's! What's going on at the Frensky household? Will Francine find out who's behind the flushing frenzy?
* Family Fortune: The TV show, Treasure Caravan, is coming to Elwood City! Arthur and D.W. are convinced that in Grandma Thora's attic they'll find treasures that will make them famous on TV - and rich beyond their wildest dreams. But what they really discover is that family history and cultural traditions are far more precious.
Wed, Aug 24, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Aug 24, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Thu, Aug 25, 2016 -- 3:30am
Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Tue, Aug 30, 2016 -- 3:00am
What's Cooking?/Buster's Special Delivery
* What's Cooking?: Celebrity chef Ming Tsai is coming to judge Lakewood Elementary's first ever cooking contest! Arthur thinks he has a shot at winning - if only he can get his dad to stop telling him what to do. In the end, Arthur experiences the joy of cooking firsthand - and he discovers that sometimes culinary mistakes create the best dishes.
* Buster's Special Delivery: Buster volunteers to deliver the school mail and finds out that his new job is actually hard work! When misplaced letters lead to canceled field trips and stewed prunes with lunch, Buster is left holding the bag. Will Buster be able to dig out of the pile of mail - and mess - he's created? Or will he crack under the pressure?
Thu, Aug 25, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Aug 25, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Fri, Aug 26, 2016 -- 3:30am
Tue, Aug 30, 2016 -- 9:00pm
Wed, Aug 31, 2016 -- 3:00am
D.W. Aims High/Flaw and Order
* D.W. Aims High: D.W. wants to be the first person to set foot on Mars! But what if scary purple aliens eat her? With help from her dad, D.W. separates fact from fiction and discovers the excitement of space exploration.
* Flaw and Order: Who's responsible for cracking Dad's cake platter? DUN-DUN! All the evidence points to Arthur! DUN-DUN! Or does it? DUN-DUN! With Buster's help, Arthur sets out to clear his name - and figure out what keeps making that mysterious yet familiar DUN-DUN! sound.
Fri, Aug 26, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Aug 26, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Sat, Aug 27, 2016 -- 3:30am
Wed, Aug 31, 2016 -- 9:00pm
The Curse of the Grebes/Arthur Changes Gears
* The Curse of the Grebes: The Elwood City Grebes haven't won the Baseball Championship since 1918. But with the addition of three players - voiced by real-life Red Sox players Johnny Damon, Mike Timlin, and Edgar Renteria! - the title is finally within reach. There's one problem - whenever Buster is at the game, the Grebes lose! Is Buster the team's curse?! Or can the players convince Buster that his loyalty as a fan is more valuable to them than winning?
* Arthur Changes Gears: Arthur finally saves enough money to buy the bike of his dreams! But - this new bike is way too nice to actually ride. What if it gets wet? Or dirty?! It takes the whole gang - plus a special visit by the Ghost of Bikes Never Ridden - to convince Arthur that his treasured possession is better off being enjoyed than kept on display.
Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Tue, Aug 30, 2016 -- 3:30am
Sat, Sep 3, 2016 -- 6:00am
Unfinished/D.W., Bossy Boots
* Unfinished: Arthur is completely riveted by a book and can't wait to see how it ends. But - oh no! The last few pages are missing! Now what? Will Arthur ever find out what happens to Dr. Gustavius Boles and Caleb Trimingham on their round-the-world balloon adventure? Or will Arthur have to make up his own ending?
* D.W., Bossy Boots: For D.W., there's nothing better than getting her own way - that is, until all her friends stop playing with her. Will D.W. be forever shunned at the playground - or will she figure out how to be a little nicer to her friends?
Tue, Aug 30, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Tue, Aug 30, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Wed, Aug 31, 2016 -- 3:30am
Sun, Sep 4, 2016 -- 6:00am
Do You Speak George?/World Girls
* Do You Speak George?: Everyone at school is suddenly speaking their own made-up language. Whether it's the girls' secret code "Oola" or the boys' lingo "Arster-Buther" George can't make sense of what anyone is saying. Is creating his own language the answer? Or can he convince the kids to put their differences aside and start communicating again?
* World Girls: It's the grand opening of World Girl World, which sells dolls from every country - and every girl in Elwood City is thrilled! But the trip there is less than ideal - Francine doesn't want to buy anything, Muffy wants to buy everything, and Sue Ellen is crushed to learn that her favorite doll was discontinued. But maybe with some creativity, the friends can work together and find a fun solution to their respective dilemmas.
Wed, Aug 31, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Aug 31, 2016 -- 9:30pm
Castles in the Sky/Tipping The Scales
* Castles In the Sky - The gang is devastated after their tree house collapses. It was the best place to hang out in the whole world. Can architect Frank Gehry get them to agree on a new design and help them to rebuild?
* Tipping the Scales - Everyone in Arthur's chorus group is excited about their upcoming performance in Crown City. Everyone knows nothing beats that post-concert cheesecake at Finklemeyers! But when strict Dr. Fugue replaces fun Mrs. Krasny as their teacher, the gang worries - will music class ever be fun again?
Thu, Sep 1, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Francine's Big Top Trouble/George Blows His Top
* Francine's Big Top Trouble - Francine is sure she will be a star at circus camp. Since Catherine did so well there - how hard could it be? Well, very, it turns out. Will Francine ever get the hang of tumbling? And, more importantly, will she ever step out of her sister's shadow?
* George Blows His Top - George is always more than happy to lend his pals whatever they need, especially Buster. But when Buster's borrowing gets out of control, will George risk their friendship to say enough is enough!
Fri, Sep 2, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Fountain Abbey/Arthur Calls It
* Fountain Abbey - Muffy's devastated when she learns her great, great grandmother Mary Alice wasn't royalty, but a common maid. The indignity! However, Mary Alice's old diary reveals a more interesting story. Educational Objective: Muffy learns to appreciate her family history.
* Arthur Calls It - Pressure from his classmates has Arthur doubting his decision to call Buster out during a baseball game. Will he succumb to peer pressure, or stick with what he believes is right? Educational Objective: Arthur learns to stand up for his beliefs, even in the face of peer pressure.
Mon, Sep 5, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Sep 10, 2016 -- 6:00am
To Eat Or Not to Eat/S.W.E.A.T.
* To Eat or Not to Eat - A brand new candy bar is in town! But why is it making everyone act so strangely? And what exactly is this ingredient called Tri-Enzomated Zorn Jelly, anyway? Buster decides to do a little digging into these mystery chemicals before he takes his first bite but he - and all the other kids - may not find the truth appetizing.
* S.W.E.A.T. - It's time for the kids at Lakewood Elementary to take the Stoddard-Wilkins Elementary Aptitude Test, or "S.W.E.A.T." But with anxiety running high, it becomes clear that the kids need to learn some relaxation techniques. Luckily, Mrs. MacGrady is on hand to teach them a thing or two about de-stressing.
Tue, Sep 6, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Sun, Sep 11, 2016 -- 6:00am
Baseball Blues/Brain's Biggest Blunder
* Baseball Blues - It's Grebelings season and George can't wait to play!After all, no one knows more about baseball than George. But when he realizes knowledge of sinkers doesn't guarantee success in the field, will he throw in the towel?
* Brain's Biggest Blunder - When Brain gets teamed with Buster and Binky in the annual Arithmattack competition, he immediately enrolls Buster in binomial boot camp. Can Brain transform Buster into a mathematic marvel? Or will he be forced to eat humble pi?
Wed, Sep 7, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Lights, Camera.... Opera!/All Worked Up
* Lights, Camera ...Opera! - When Muffy's Dad gives her concert tickets,she couldn't be more excited, until she discovers that she's going to ... gasp! ... the opera. How will she even understand what's going on let alone stay awake? Opera singer Rodney Gilfrey guest stars to show Muffy why Bizet's "Carmen" can be a whole lot more fun than 'Tween Dream!
* All Worked Up - Arthur aced five quizzes in a row! But his luck runs out when Mom takes a new job. Did his streak end because Mom's schedule is disrupting his perfect routine?! At first Arthur and D.W. get all worked up over this change at home, but they learn that they'll always be priority number one.
Thu, Sep 8, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Buster's Green Thumb/My Fair Tommy
* Buster's Green Thumb - Buster finds out that his collection of old food makes excellent compost - which makes for even better tomatoes! But he's dismayed when he runs out of fresh veggies to give away. until his new friend who runs the community garden shows him what it takes to grow and care for his own plants.
* My Fair Tommy - Neither of the Tibble twins has ever won the coveted "Good Behavior of the Week" cupcake award. When Tommy sets his sights on getting the prize, can D.W. show him how it's done, or will Timmy stand in his way?
Fri, Sep 9, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Arthur Makes Waves/It Came from Beyond
* Arthur Makes Waves - With the community pool closed for repairs and the temperature on the rise, Arthur and D.W. need a place to keep cool. After accepting an invitation to James's pool, they discover that his older sister is Molly, leader of the Tough Customers! Can Arthur and Molly get along-and if they can, will their friends let them?
* It Came From Beyond - Grandma Thora takes in a stray, an adorable little dog named. Killer? It soon becomes clear that the name fits, as Killer bullies every person and animal in sight. Can Killer let her guard down long enough to make a few friends, or will she have to give up her new home?
Mon, Sep 12, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Sep 17, 2016 -- 6:00am
Three's A Crowd/A Is for Angry
* Three's a Crowd - Prunella's favorite time of day is early morning, when she and her Mom do yoga. So when her best friend Marina joins them,will Prunella feel that more is merrier... or that three's a crowd? C an Prunella learn to share her Mom - or will she have to give up yoga forever!?
* A is for Angry - When Arthur decides to take on Brain at an all school checkers competition, everyone rallies behind the underdog. That is until Arthur rejects all the fan support with a big "yowl." Will Arthur get his fan support back - and does he even want it back?
Tue, Sep 13, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Sun, Sep 18, 2016 -- 6:00am
The A Team/Emily Swallows A Horse
* The "A" Team - Francine and Brain are the best players on the soccer team and, well, sometimes they wish their teammates could take the game a bit more seriously. So when they make the Elwood City All-Stars Traveling Team, they're as happy as they could be. Or are they? Is winning really everything - or is there something about playing with friends that can't be beat?
* Emily Swallows a Horse - Emily really wants the sparkly ball D.W. just found, so she tells a little white lie about how Marie-Helene actually gave it to her. No harm done, right? But then Emily has to tell even bigger lies to cover her story! Will she be like that old woman in the fairy tale, who had to swallow the horse to eat her lie - er, fly?
Wed, Sep 14, 2016 -- 3:00pm
D.W. Beats All/Buster The Myth Maker
* D.W. Beats All - After the Tibbles get a set of drums to play at the music festival, D.W. is determined to get an even bigger and louder one. But when Mom tells her she can't get everything she wants (gasp!)D.W. realizes that she can march to a different beat.
* Buster the Myth Maker - Buster is always telling the most incredible stories - like the one about the rat in the soda bottle, or grasshopper eyes in Crinkle-Chaw gum! Now he claims there is a tiger in the state forest, which of course explains all those missing dogs. (Huh?) Can Arthur help Buster separate fact from fiction in order to solve this mystery?
Thu, Sep 15, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Binky Goes Nuts/Breezy Listening Blues
* Binky Goes Nuts - When Binky discovers that he's allergic to peanuts, he has so many questions: Will he be forced to live without Chinese food? Will he ever again be able to eat with his friends? And most importantly, will his Mom ever calm down? Binky learns that the best way not to go nuts is to be well informed, and to understand his allergy.
* Breezy Listening Blues - Much to his horror, Brain gets a "B-" on a test. That's only one grade above a C! What caused this disaster? Could it be the new "Breezy Listening" background music playing at the Ice Cream Shop? Brain is determined to get to the bottom of this before he loses what's left of his IQ.
Fri, Sep 16, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Arthur Weighs in/the Law of the Jungle Gym
* Arthur Weighs In - When Arthur doesn't fit into his costume for the play, he's shocked to learn that he's gotten "husky-sized." Now he's serious about getting in shape. Will he turn to an all-protein diet? Eat only herbs and berries? Or will he try something really radical - exercise?!
* The Law of the Jungle Gym - Muffy found the perfect place to take pictures with her new digital camera - the jungle gym. Unfortunately, it's Tough Customer territory, and Molly wants to bully Muffy right out of her new studio. But Crosswires do not compromise! Or. do they?
Mon, Sep 19, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Sep 24, 2016 -- 6:00am
The Tattletale Frog/D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose
* The Tattletale Frog - When Bud is blamed for an accident D.W. causes, she has to decide whether to let her friend take the fall. Educational Objective: D.W. learns the importance of honesty and accepting responsibility for her actions.
* D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose - D.W. and Bud can't wait to ride "The Buzzard," Wonder World's newest rollercoaster. Will they make it past the persnickety ticket taker - or will they come up short? Educational Objective: D.W. and Bud learn the power of persistence.
Tue, Sep 20, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Sun, Sep 25, 2016 -- 6:00am
The Friend Who Wasn't There/Surprise!
* The Friend Who Wasn't There - Muffy embarks on an epic quest to find her long lost imaginary friend. But she has to be careful - the Crosswire basement is full of bewitched boxes and gadgets and dolls - oh my! Educational Objective: Muffy discovers the value and power of having an imagination.
* Surprise! - It's Catherine's 16th birthday, and Francine has been cordially UN-invited to the party. With the help of her friends, Francine whips up the perfect present for her big sister - a sneaky surprise with a side of payback! Educational Objective: Francine learns the value of forgiveness.
Wed, Sep 21, 2016 -- 3:00pm
The Case of the Girl with the Long Face/The Substitute Arthur
* The Case of the girl with the Long Face - Fern's been feeling low and no one can figure out why. Luckily, Buster Baxter is on the case! He'll leave no stone unturned, no lead unexplored, no ice cream uneaten... Educational Objective: Buster and George learn that it's important to respect the feelings of others.
* The Substitute Arthur - With Arthur out of town, Buster is on the hunt for a new best friend. Problem is, Buster only wants to play games HIS way. Will Buster learn to compromise? Or is he destined to play alone? Educational Objective: Buster realizes that it can be fun to try new things.
Thu, Sep 22, 2016 -- 3:00pm
Best Wishes/The Tardy Tumbler
* Best Wishes - After George has a lucky streak, his friends pressure him to wish for a snow day. Can George deliver? Or is he out of luck? Educational Objective: George and friends learn the difference between luck and pure coincidence.
* The Tardy Tumbler - Prunella's excited about making the gymnastics team - until she realizes practice starts at 6am! Will she honor her commitment - or hit the snooze button? Educational Objective: Prunella learns the importance of dedication to the things-and people-you care about.
Fri, Sep 23, 2016 -- 3:00pm