This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
For The Birds/Ungifted
* For the Birds - Brain dreams of being the first to spot a rare bird species called the green-tailed grebe. When Mr. Ratburn starts a bird-watching club at school, Brain is panicked! What if someone finds the grebe first and ruins his chances at fame and fortune? Or, can Brain learn that nature is a gift meant for everyone to share? < br />* Ungifted - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship? Educational Objective: Buster learns a lesson about debt, and that true friendship means doing favors without expecting anything in return.
Tue, Jul 22, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Jul 23, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Jul 23, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Jul 23, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Jul 24, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Jul 27, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Jul 28, 2014 -- 2:00am
Arthur's Family Feud/Muffy Gets Mature
* Arthur's Family Feud - Who ruined Dad's perfect souffle? The only thing Arthur and D.W. can agree on is that poor Pal was an unwitting accomplice. To solve this whodunit, Mom and Dad listen to both sides and the siblings demonstrate some very imaginative storytelling!
* Muffy Gets Mature - When Muffy starts reading Mature Miss magazine, she searches for more sophisticated friends - and finds worldlier companionship in the form of Francine's teenaged sister and her cool cohorts. But is Muffy in over her head?
Sat, Jul 26, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Jul 27, 2014 -- 2:00am
D.W.'s Stray Netkitin/Bats in the Belfry
* D.W.'S Stray Netkitin - D.W. is panicked when a "Scary Clown" virus ruins the Read family computer. Who will take care of her virtual Netkitin pet? "Tickly" needs her hair brushed just so and will only eat Net Nibbles! So D.W. turns to Arthur and Emily for help - but is she really ready to give up control?
* Bats in the Belfry - Arthur and D.W. are thrilled when Grandma Thora lets them turn her attic into a clubhouse. They each have their own fantasy vision of what it should look like... but their argument is interrupted by the appearance of a very real bat! Will the bat threaten their new play space? Or can they appreciate meeting this unfamiliar creature?
The Cherry Tree/Matchmaker Matchbreaker
* The Cherry Tree - Muffy will do anything to have a gigantic Dream Bouncy Castle at her party, or so she thinks. When her favorite cherry tree is cut down to make room for the castle in her yard, she starts to have regrets. Then to make matters worse, she learns that cutting down trees hurts the environment, too. What can Muffy do to fix the damage she's done?
* Matchmaker Matchbreaker - Francine and Muffy scheme to set up their older siblings Chip and Catherine. If the two got married that would make the girls sisters! But plans go awry, and Francine and Muffy decide that merging families may not be for the best.
Wed, Jul 23, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Jul 24, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Jul 24, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Jul 24, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Jul 25, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Jul 28, 2014 -- 6:30am
The Chronicles of Buster/On This Spot
* The Chronicles of Buster - Buster is obsessed with the extended DVD version of the epic film "The Chronicles of Ahmayzzia," with 1001 hours of behind-the-scenes footage! In fact, he's so engrossed that he neglects his training for a class rock-climbing trip. After jeopardizing his relationship with best friend and climbing partner, Arthur, Buster finally learns that special effects can't take the place of hard work when conquering real mountains.
* On this Spot - Arthur is thrilled to learn that Sitting Bull once passed through Elwood City! He rallies the residents to mark the spot of the legend's visit with a monument - but is dismayed when his friends care more about celebrity sightings than local history. Can Arthur get them to see the specialness of their city's spots?
The Blackout/Mei Lin Takes A Stand
* The Blackout - It's the hottest day in Elwood City, when a total blackout leaves its residents without any electricity. Will Arthur and DW survive without AC and TV? Luckily, the Molina family steps in to teach the Reads a lesson on how to keep cool and have fun as a community even under the toughest of weather conditions!
* Mei Lin Takes a Stand - Binky's baby sister Mei-Lin isn't keen on learning to walk and would rather stick to crawling. But then Baby Kate and Pal's flea friends, brothers Sale and Pepe, return to Elwood City and share a tale of a little princess in the land of "Hanzan-Niis" who learns to walk in order to save her beloved court jester. Will Mei Lin be inspired to take a stand or continue to stumble?
Thu, Jul 24, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Jul 25, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Jul 25, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Jul 25, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Jul 26, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Jul 29, 2014 -- 6:30am
War of the Worms/I Owe You One
* War of the Worms - Brain is always taking the fun out of Fern's storytelling by correcting her facts. She decides to teach him a lesson by spinning a tall tale that he can't help but believe. But things gets out of hand, when Fern convinces Brain that there really are giant worms attacking Elwood City!
* Owe You One - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship?
Sun, Jul 27, 2014 -- 10:30am
The Perfect Game/D.W.'s Furry Freakout
* The Perfect Game - Francine is excited for Mr. Ratburn's coolest assignment yet - he's asked them to design their very own model cities! From minarets to fancy lights, Francine's got plenty of good ideas. But as the deadline looms, she's so obsessed with making everything perfect, that she can't seem to get anything done at all.
* D.W.'s Furry Freak Out - D.W. finds a stray kitten and begs to keep it - after all, Arthur has his own dog! But the unbearably cute kitten soon turns out to be a lot more than D.W. can handle and wrecks havoc (and fur balls) all over her life. Maybe D.W. isn't quite ready for a pet after all?
Fri, Jul 25, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Jul 26, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Jul 27, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Jul 28, 2014 -- 10:30am
Mon, Jul 28, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Aug 2, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Big Brother Binky, Part I/Big Brother Binky, Part II
In this special two-part episode, Binky's family adopts a baby girl from China. Binky receives the news of getting a baby sister with great excitement, and he delights in helping prepare for her arrival, and visiting China. Although at times Binky worries about how his life will change, and more importantly, whether his new sister will even like him - Binky becomes the proudest big brother in Elwood City.
Is That Kosher/Never Never Never
* Is that Kosher? - Joan Rivers lends her voice as Francine's sharp-tongued grandma, Bubba, in this episode about family traditions and communal celebration. Francine's convinced that she can fast on Yom Kippur just like her older sister. But then Arthur wins a free pizza party for all his friends for that very same day! Will Francine be able to resist? With Bubba's help, Francine learns that there's more to the special holiday than making it through a fast.
* Never, Never, Never - Since Grandma Thora gives D.W. so many gifts, it must mean she really loves her, right? When D.W.'s extra toys fall into the hands of the destructive Tibble twins, she worries that no one loves her anymore - until Arthur comes to the rescue and proves that giving gifts isn't the only way of showing you care.
Home Sweet Home/Do You Believe In Magic
* Home Sweet Home - Buster heads off to summer camp reluctantly, worried that he won't know anyone. But equipped with a few stories of summer camp battles and triumphs from his older and wiser friend Fritz (who runs the community garden), Buster realizes it's easy to make new friends after all.
* Do You Believe in Magic? - Arthur feels jealous when Buster's magic tricks outshine his own. When Buster is hired as the magician for DW's birthday party, Arthur is tempted to show the kids that Buster's tricks aren't so magical after all. Or, will Arthur step in and help his friend after all?
Arthur Plays The Blues/Buster's Sweet Success
* Arthur Plays the Blues - Although Arthur's beloved piano teacher is retiring, she assures him that the new teacher is outstanding and famous, too! Then Arthur meets Dr. Fugue-who's as strict as he is odd-and begins to doubt his own abilities. Will Arthur be fired from playing the piano?
* Buster's Sweet Success - When Buster signsup to sell candy for the band, he figures it's easy money-who doesn't love chocolate? Buster soon wishes that somebody loved it more than h e does, because he eats it all himself. Will the band be doomed to wear tattered uniforms and play old instruments forever?
Mon, Jul 28, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Jul 29, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Jul 29, 2014 -- 10:30am
Tue, Jul 29, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Aug 2, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Aug 3, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Aug 3, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sue Ellen Gets Her Goose Cooked/Best of the Nest
* Sue Ellen Gets Her Goose Cooked - Sue Ellen is the champion of the popular Internet game, Virtualgoose. com. She becomes so obsessed, however, that she starts imagining her friends as geese to be conquered! Can Sue Ellen give up Virtualgoose before she finally quacks...er, cracks?
* Best of the Nest - Now that the gang has beaten Virtualgoose, they move onto Best of the Nest, where five geese fight to survive in the virtual woods. As the competition escalates, Brain becomes inspired to initiate a camping trip in the real woods. Will any of his friends be willing to forgo their computers for a real, live adventure?
Muffy's Soccer Shocker/Brother, Can You Spare A Clarinet?
* Muffy's Soccer Shocker - Muffy's proud that her dad is the new soccer coach until he exhausts the team with demanding drills like the piston, the muffler, and the-gulp!-shock absorber. Even if Muffy survives playing goalie in the big game against Mighty Mountain, will the team survive her dad?
* Brother, Can You Spare a Clarinet? - The try-outs for the Young Person's Orchestra are coming to Lakewood Elementary and everyone agrees that Binky is a shoe-in, since he's the best musician in school. So why is Binky suddenly refusing to play in band practice? Has Binky turned against the clarinet or against music itself?
Tue, Jul 29, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- 10:30am
Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Aug 3, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Aug 4, 2014 -- 2:00am
Prunella's Special Edition/The Secret Life of Dogs & Babies
* Prunella's Special Edition - The latest book about everyone's favorite boy wizard-Henry Skreever, of course-is finally in stores! Every kid in town is lining up to get it except Prunella, who's ordered a monogrammed, limited edition, coming all the way from England. She's in for a surprise, though, when they mix up her order and send a Braille version instead.
* The Secret Life of Dogs - Ever wonder what Baby Kate and Pal are thinking? Join an adventure into their secret world, where Arthur and D.W. watch impossibly immature TV shows and silly grown-ups are often in need of rescue!
Citizen Frensky/D.W.'s Backpack Mishap
* Citizen Frensky - After visiting The Elwood City Times, Francine decides to start her own paper-The Frensky Star! The tabloid, complete with embarrassing photos and sensationalized headlines, is a smashing success... until all her friends stop speaking to her.
* D.W.'s Backpack Mishap - Somebody stole D.W.'s backpack!! Who is this fluffy unicorn thief... this Mary Moo Cow-napper? In the backpack left behind, D.W. finds clues in an assortment of exotic objects. Could the backpack thief be even more sinister than she imagined-or just well traveled?
Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- 10:30am
Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Aug 1, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Aug 4, 2014 -- 6:30am
The Boy Who Cried Comet/Arthur and Los Vecinos
* The Boy Who Cried Comet - Buster is convinced that he's seen real UFO's, and he uses Muffy's fancy new telescope to get the proof. What he discovers is much more terrifying - a comet hurtling directly toward earth! Can Buster convince hisfriends that this sighting is real in time for them to save the planet?
* Arthur and Los Vecinos - Mr. Sipple from next door is moving away and Arthur wonders-who will be the new neighbors? When Alberto Molina and his family settle in, Arthur makes a new friend and learns about a different culture...and about a comic book character named Conejitos Mechanicos! (That's Spanish for Bionic Bunny)
The Boy with His Head in the Clouds/More!
* The Boy with His Head in the Clouds - All the kids know that George is smart-so why does he sometimes have trouble reading and writing? With a little help from others with dyslexia like Principal Haney... and Leonardo Di Vinci!... George and the gang discover that learning happens in all different ways.
* More! - D.W. is thrilled to be getting an allowance. At last, she'll be rich and powerful! When she learns that Emily and the Tibbles have been already getting theirs for... well... years, D.W. is devastated. How can she remain friends with them if they have more money than she does?
Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Aug 1, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Aug 1, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fri, Aug 1, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Aug 2, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Aug 5, 2014 -- 6:30am
Silent Treatment/Kung Fool
* Silent Treatment - When quiet, shy George wonders if any of his friends really notice him, he has a great idea. He's not going to speak to anyone until they notice! Well when they do in fact notice he's been feeling sad, they decide to throw him a surprise party to make him feel special. But it backfires, when they need to avoid him to plan the party!
* Kung Fool - Fern volunteers to help an elderly neighbor, Tony Wu, with his household chores, and then discovers his past life as a Kung Fu celebrity. Suddenly she imagines herself as his student - and soon, she will be a Kung Fu master herself! But will Fern be disappointed to learn that dish cleaning and laundry folding are not really part of some special martial arts training? Or can she learn a valuable lesson in acceptance and friendship?
Rhyme for Your Life/for Whom The Bell Tolls
* Rhyme For Your Life - While struggling to write a poem for his mom, Binky falls asleep and gets trapped in Verseberg... where it's a crime not to rhyme! After tangling with the big purple orange and meeting poet William Carlos Williams, Binky finally escapes this curse-but will he be able to stop speaking in verse??
* For Whom the Bell Tolls - D.W. lost her voice! For Arthur it's a dream come true...until Mom asks Arthur to take care of D.W., and he finds himself at the mercy of a bad mime with a cowbell. Will Arthur spend the rest of his life at D.W.'s beck and call, endlessly fetching ginger ale and playing Crazy-eights?
Mon, Aug 4, 2014 -- 10:30am
Arthur's Numbers Nightmare/Brain Gets Hooked
* Arthur's Numbers Nightmare - When Arthur and friends discover what looks like a list of their class rankings in Principal Haney's office, they are all taken for a surprise. If Arthur's really Number Two, then he must be really smart! And is there anything Francine can do to move up rank? For Buster, Number Eleven is his new lucky number... for everything. Soon the numbers come to mean much more than they should to all the kids on the list.
* Brain Gets Hooked - Brain gets hooked on the latest tween reality show "Junior Island." When he starts to ignore his friends and his schoolwork, he knows he's got a problem. But what can he do to break the addiction?
Sat, Aug 2, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Aug 3, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Aug 4, 2014 -- 10:00am
Mon, Aug 4, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Aug 9, 2014 -- 3:00pm
The Good Sport/Crushed
* The Good Sport - When the Athlete of the Year Award doesn't go to Francine, she makes no effort to hide her hurt feelings from Jenna, the recipient. MichelleKwan, world champion figure skater and graduate of Lakewood Elementar y (who knew?), guest stars to teach Francine about good sports(wo)manship.
* Crushed - Arthur can't believe his parents are hiring a babysitter - he's 8-years-old! Besides, babysitters are b-o-r-i-n-g! But 16-year-old Sally MacGill's favorite hobbies are eating ice cream and playing the Dark Bunny VI: Curse of the Moomy videogame, and now all Arthur can think is... WOW!
Tue, Aug 5, 2014 -- 10:30am
Macfrensky/The Good The Bad and the Binky
* MacFrensky - When Francine and Brain are locked in a stiff competition to win student of the month, Muffy talks Francine into "borrowing" Buster's toy and letting Brain take the blame for it. As the lies grow and the prize gets closer, however, Francine's guilt increases. Can she come clean and wash her hands of this dastardly deed?
* The Good, the Bad and the Binky - As Emily's new babysitter, Binky introduces his charge to the world of pro-wrestling and teaches her some fierce moves. But when Emily starts ruffling the feathers of other pre-schoolers on the playground, Binky worries he hasn't been the best role model. Can Binky restore Emily to her former, tea-party loving self?
Tue, Aug 5, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Aug 5, 2014 -- 10:00am
Tue, Aug 5, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Aug 6, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Aug 9, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Aug 10, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Aug 10, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Arthur Loses His Marbles/Friday The 13th
* Arthur Loses His Marbles - When Arthur discovers that Grandma Thora is a marbles champion, he trains with her so he can beat all his friends . And though Thora teaches Arthur everything he knows, she doesn't teach him everything she knows... and it's Read versus Read in the first-ever Elwood City Marbles Tournament.
* Friday the 13th - Brain doesn't believe in superstitions, even though his friends step over sidewalk cracks... and even Mr. Ratburn walks around ladders. So when Brain's defiance leads to a string of bad luck, he's stunned. Can he reverse the trend before the unluckiest day of them all - Friday the 13th?
Wed, Aug 6, 2014 -- 10:30am
No Acting Please/Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending
* No Acting Please - Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman guest-stars as director Will Toffman in this episode about theater and the arts. When Fern lands a role in the Elwood City community production of "It Began With a Whistle," she fears she's not talented enough to be a star actress. But Will Toffman teaches Fern how to have fun, be herself and truly shine.
* Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending - Finally, the final volume of the Henry Screever series, The Knights of the Bouillabiasse, is out. Prunella and Marina compete to see who can finish the book the fastest. But the two friends learn that speed-reading doesn't always pay off.
Wed, Aug 6, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Aug 6, 2014 -- 10:00am
Wed, Aug 6, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Aug 7, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Aug 10, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Aug 11, 2014 -- 2:00am
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tibble/The Secret Guardians
* Portrait of Artist As Young Tibble - The Tibble Twins set out on new business venture - selling their pre-school art masterpieces to earn enough money to buy the coveted Krummy Kreepy Kastle. As their business takes off, so does their own appreciation for their art. Is the Krummy Kreepy Kastle really worth giving up their masterpieces? < br />* The Secret Guardians - When Arthur, Binky and Sue Ellen stumble upon a beautiful and private woodland oasis right by their homes, they vow to tell no one and keep it as their secret spot. Before long, however, they start to find evidence of human habitation. Have they discovered an ancient civilization? Or has someone known about this special secret place all along?
Thu, Aug 7, 2014 -- 10:30am
George and the Missing Puzzle Piece/D.W. Swims With the Fishes
* George and the Missing Puzzle Piece - George is excited about spending time with his new friend, Carl, who seems to know all kind of cool facts about trains and about... well lots of things! Then George learns that Carl has Asperger's Syndrome - a form of autism that makes Carl see the world differently than most people. Can George and Carl remain good friends - and perhaps even learn from each other?
* DW Swims with the Fishes - D.W. and James enter the pre-school swim meet and recruit their big siblings to coach them. All goes swimmingly until Arthur and Molly start taking their jobs a little too seriously. Who's this race about, anyway?
Thu, Aug 7, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Aug 7, 2014 -- 10:00am
Thu, Aug 7, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Aug 8, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Aug 11, 2014 -- 6:30am
Cast Away/The Great Sock Mystery
* Cast Away - Arthur is thrilled when Dad invites him to go fly fishing for the weekend. Finally - an escape from D.W.! But when a change in plans forces them to include her, Arthur's had enough. Does D.W. always have to get her own way?
* The Great Sock Mystery - Ever wonder where all those missing socks go?One minute they're in the laundry basket, and the next - poof! - they've vanished! Find out once and for all when Baby Kate and Pal - and some of their furry friends - team up to solve the great sock mystery.
Fri, Aug 8, 2014 -- 10:30am
Fernlets By Fern/Prunella and the Haunted Locker
* Fernlets by Fern - As part of her latest business venture, Muffy talks Fern into writing poems for a new line of greeting cards which becomes the hit of Elwood City. But booming business causes Fern to burn out. Can Fern and Muffy find a way to make writing fun again? < br>* Prunella and the Haunted Locker - Prunella is assigned a new school locker, which is rumored to be haunted! She refuses to believe it... until mysterious and unexplained things start to happen. Will Prunella have seven years of bad luck (and bad grades) or can she get to the bottom of this mystery?
Fri, Aug 8, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Aug 8, 2014 -- 10:00am
Fri, Aug 8, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Aug 9, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Aug 12, 2014 -- 6:30am
Francine's Split Decision/Muffy Goes Metropolitan
* Francine's Split Decision - Lakewood Elementary is sure to win the big bowling tournament on Saturday, with Francine leading the team. So what if Francine's cousin is having his Bar Mitzvah at exactly that same time? The amazing Francine can be in both places - or at least seem to be- and no one will be the wiser. Or so she thinks... < br />* Muffy Goes Metropolitan - Muffy happily accepts Sue Ellen's invitation to spend the weekend in the bustling metropolis, Crown City. At last! Her big chance to revel in an unending parade of glamorous fashions, high culture, and fine cuisine! But can Muffy accept city realities that are quite different... yet perhaps more interesting... than her fantasies?
Mon, Aug 11, 2014 -- 10:30am
Paradise Lost/The Pride of Lakewood
* Paradise Lost - Baby Kate is growing up! She's started saying her first words. But strangely enough, the more words she learns, the less she seems to understand their dog, Pal. The two head off to the Children's Zoo in search of the Dolly Llama for an explanation, and to see if they can reverse the process. Along the way, they learn that growing up is inevitable and maybe it isn't so bad.
* The Pride of Lakewood - To boost school pride, Arthur and his classmates form the Lakewood Pride Committee, which immediately and fervently adds members, distributes buttons and creates special chants. But Brain and Sue Ellen, feeling pressured, decide they don't want to join - and are accused of not loving their school. Can they prove that they're proud of Lakewood Elementary even if they're not part of this new group?
Sat, Aug 9, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Aug 10, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Aug 11, 2014 -- 10:00am
Mon, Aug 11, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Aug 16, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Ants In Arthur's Pants/Don't Ask Muffy
* Ants in Arthur's - Pants To excel in science, Mr. Ratburn's class has to prove that they have P.A.N.T.S. - the ability to be patient, attentive, nosy, thoughtful, and systematic. And Arthur's certain he's got `em to ace his ant project... until the crawly creatures end up everywhere but in their ant-farm! Can Arthur's P.A.N.T.S. save his project - and save the ants from the exterminator?
* Don't Ask Muffy - Muffy starts an advice column in the school newspaper to launch her career as a rich and famous talk-show host. There's only one problem - the kids are ignoring her, and flocking to a mystery advice-giver instead! If Muffy wants to be as popular as Hoprah Linseed, she'll have to learn a few lessons about competition and what really makes a good listener...
Tue, Aug 12, 2014 -- 10:30am
Looking for Bonnie/The Secret Origin of Supernova
* Looking for Bonnie - Famous rock musician Dean Lomax visits Elwood City and calls on George's dad to fix his equally famous guitar, named Bonnie. Legend says that Bonnie is magical, and Buster and George are convinced that just one strum will give them special powers. And during one late night sleepover, they sneak into Dad's workshop to find out if it's true..
* The Secret Origin of Supernova - Arthur is dismayed when he learns an energy drink endorsed by his favorite comic book character is full of sugar - it doesn't give you any special energy or magic powers at all! Will Arthur be able to find any superheroes who aren't out to make money - or can he create his own?
Tue, Aug 12, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Aug 12, 2014 -- 10:00am
Tue, Aug 12, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Aug 13, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Aug 16, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Aug 17, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Aug 17, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Elwood City Turns 100! (Parts I & II)
Arthur and his friends commemorate their 100th episode in show-stopping style! Mr. Ratburn' s class is chosen to stage a musical tribute to Elwood City for its centennial celebration - which quickly becomes a drama of missed cues, inflated egos, and alien invasions. And that's just behind the curtain! Stay tuned to see the real, human Larry King interviewing the animated Elwood City gang between parts I and II.
Wed, Aug 13, 2014 -- 10:30am
Show Off/Dog's Best Friend
* Show Off - It's the Elwood City Dog Show and Killer is facing off against Sebastian Winkleplotz, the snobby, championship-winning poodle. Can Pal, Killer's coach, transform her into a sophisticated dog and beat the bully?
* Dog's Best Friend - Arthur agrees to watch his neighbor Alberto's dog Amigo while Alberto is away. However, when Arthur is looking after Amigo, Pal feels he is losing his rank as top dog of the house.
Wed, Aug 13, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Aug 13, 2014 -- 10:00am
Wed, Aug 13, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Aug 14, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Aug 17, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Aug 18, 2014 -- 2:00am
D.W.'s Time Trouble/Buster's Amish Mismatch
* D.W.'s Time Trouble - D.W. is sick and tired of being bossed around all the time and demands to know why she couldn't have been born before Arthur! So she goes on a magical trip through time to see what life would be like with Arthur as her little brother. Surely D. W. would be much happier if she were in charge... wouldn't she?
* Buster's Amish Mismatch - During a field trip to Amish country, Buster becomes enamored with the simple lifestyle and vows to forgo all modern conveniences back home. But this is easier said than done - living without TV or car rides is a bumpy road, and far worse, a lonely one. Will Buster find anyone to join him in his quest for a simple life?
Thu, Aug 14, 2014 -- 10:30am
Adventures In Budylon/Ladonna Compson: Party Animal
* Adventures in Budylon - D.W. and Bud embark on an epic wilderness adventure! Dense jungles, mystic ruins, the backyard has never been so exciting!
* Ladonna Compson: Party Animal - Apple picking, bake sales, craft classes - there's so much to do in Elwood City in the fall! And Ladonna's determined to do it all. But when you're juggling so much at once, you're bound to drop a ball, or five.
Thu, Aug 14, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Aug 14, 2014 -- 10:00am
Thu, Aug 14, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Aug 15, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Aug 18, 2014 -- 6:30am
Pick A Car, Any Car/Jenna's Bedtime Blues
* Pick a Car, Any Car - The Read family car is broken, and so is Arthur's heart. How can Mom and Dad even think of replacing it? "Car Talk" hosts Click and Clack the Tappet brothers (otherwise known as Tom and Ray Magliozzi) lend some much-needed advice as Arthur desperately tries to save the beloved vehicle.
* Jenna's Bedtime Blues - Muffy's annual slumber party is the envy of Lakewood Elementary. This year Jenna is finally invited and she's absolutely... horrified! What if the other girls discover that she's an occasional bed-wetter? She'll be the lonely laughingstock of Elwood City! Can Jenna make it though the night with her sheets dry - and her secret safe?
Fri, Aug 15, 2014 -- 10:30am
Molina's Mulligan/Buster Bombs
*Molina's Mulligan - Alberto discovers that he has a natural talent for golf and begins competing at the local country club. But will his dad's over-enthusiastic and embarrassing cheers cause him to give up the sport altogether?
* Buster Bombs - The unthinkable has happened! Buster has lost his flair for funny, and the harder he tries to make people laugh, the worse it gets. Fortunately, comic legend Vince Ruckles is on hand to teach Buster the true secret to comedy, and Buster eventually learns some things can't be forced.
Fri, Aug 15, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Aug 15, 2014 -- 10:00am
Fri, Aug 15, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Aug 16, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Aug 19, 2014 -- 6:30am
The World of Tomorrow/Is There A Doctor in the House?
* The World of Tomorrow - Since Binky's repeating third grade, he's totally dreading Mr. Ratburn's annual class sleepover at the Science Museum. After all, he remembers how boring it was last year... wouldn't thesecond time around be twice as dull? But an enticing new exhibit - on visions of the future! - shows Binky that science knowledge can reall y come in handy.
* Is There a Doctor in the House? - Arthur and D.W. face the ultimate challenge when Mom gets a bad cold and then... (gulp!)... gives it to Dad! What if Arthur has to take over Dad's catering business? And how will they raise Baby Kate all by themselves?
Mon, Aug 18, 2014 -- 10:30am
Opposties Distract/Just The Ticket
* Opposites Distract - Arthur and Buster have always been best friends. But when a leaky roof forces Arthur to study in Buster's room, they discover they make better friends then roommates.
* Just the Ticket - Arthur's ecstatic when he wins free concert tickets on the radio. They're even in the front-row! The problem is, he can only take one friend. Let the pestering begin!
Sat, Aug 16, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Aug 17, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Aug 18, 2014 -- 10:00am
Mon, Aug 18, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Aug 23, 2014 -- 3:00pm
To Tibble The Truth/Waiting to Go
* To Tibble the Truth - When the Tibble Twins' constant lying lands them in constant trouble, they promise to tell only the truth. But is telling every truth any better? Tommy and Timmy try to be honest Tibbles before they lose all their friends - and each other.
* Waiting to Go -Binky and Brain collide on the soccer field, breaking Brain's new watch and nearly breaking their friendship. Could things get any worse? Well, yes - the other kids' rides have come and gone, leaving Binky and Brain behind. Will they spend the next 50 years sitting in the parking lot, waiting to go?
Tue, Aug 19, 2014 -- 10:30am
* All Thumbs - When Arthur catches Buster sucking his thumb, Buster worries that Arthur will tell the entire school. Can Arthur stay mum? Or is this secret just too juicy not to share?
* Kidonia - Tired of doing chores, Arthur and the gang decide to invent their own country: Kidonia. But when there are no rules, no laws, and no chores, someone's bound to ruffle a few feathers. Will this kid-ruled utopia flourish or descend into anarchy?
Tue, Aug 19, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Aug 19, 2014 -- 10:00am
Tue, Aug 19, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Aug 20, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Aug 23, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Aug 24, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Aug 24, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Prunella Sees The Light/Return of the Snowball
* Prunella Sees the Light - To make everything perfect for her sleepover with Marina, Prunella happily styles her room to resemble a "Henry Skreever" book. But then she panics - since Marina is blind, will decorations she can't even see offend her... or worse, make her trip? Or will Prunella discover that her worries about protecting Marina - and their friendship - are more about Prunella's own perceptions rather than Marina's actual capabilities?
* Return of the Snowball - For six months, two weeks and four days, D.W.has been trying to solve the mystery of her snowball's disappearance. So when it re-appears in the freezer, she's ecstatic!! But wait - if it was taken once, how can she stop it from being stolen again? Can D.W. keep the snowball safe from plotting thieves... or even from melting?
Wed, Aug 20, 2014 -- 10:30am
Speak Up Francine/Waiting for Snow This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Wed, Aug 20, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Aug 20, 2014 -- 10:00am
Wed, Aug 20, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Aug 21, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Aug 24, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Aug 25, 2014 -- 2:00am
The Director's Cut/Crime and Consequences This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Thu, Aug 21, 2014 -- 10:30am
Pets and Pests/Go Fly A Kite This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Thu, Aug 21, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Aug 21, 2014 -- 10:00am
Thu, Aug 21, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Aug 22, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Aug 25, 2014 -- 6:30am
Binky's Music Madness/Brain Freeze This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Fri, Aug 22, 2014 -- 10:30am
Caught in the Crosswires/Framed This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Fri, Aug 22, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Aug 22, 2014 -- 10:00am
Fri, Aug 22, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Aug 23, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 6:30am
Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain/Thanks A lot, Binky
* Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain - Fern can't wait to climb Moose Mountain so that she can have exciting adventures like Zutzut, the famous comic-book hero! But Francine is assigned to be her hiking buddy and the two girls fight all the way up the trail. Will Fern and Francine be able to work together and weather some unexpected challenges?
* Thanks a Lot, Binky - Binky decides to become "No More Mr. Nice Guy" after not getting thanked for saving Rattles from a dangerous stunt. After all, if he's not going to be appreciated, why bother doing any good deeds? But then one day he's shown what life would be like without any acts of kindness ...
Mon, Aug 25, 2014 -- 10:30am
Dear Adil/Bitzi's Break-Up
* Dear Adil - Arthur's worried that his letters to his new Turkish pen pal, Adil, will be boring. After all, how can Elwood City compare to Arthur's fantastical ideas about Turkey, where he imagines Adil riding a camel to school ... and eating lambs-eyes! But are Arthur's notions about Adil's life even close to the truth?
* Bitzi's Break-Up - Bitzi's breaking up with her boyfriend and Buster is really sad. Harry is his favorite baseball buddy! Can Buster get them back together in time for the next game? And, more importantly, will Buster and Harry be able to stay friends?
Sat, Aug 23, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Aug 24, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Aug 25, 2014 -- 10:00am
Mon, Aug 25, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Aug 30, 2014 -- 8:30am
Sat, Aug 30, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Postcards from Buster, Parts I & II
* Postcards from Buster, Part I - Buster's going to New York City to meet his dad Bo, and the Reads are coming with him! He's thrilled - but won't his mom cry day and night, missing him? Luckily, Bitzi gives Buster a special present at the airport that will let him share his exciting trip with her - a video camera!
* Postcards from Buster, Part II - In this special episode combining live-action and animation, the gang goes on a whirlwind tour of New York. As D.W. enjoys Central Park, a Broadway show, and daydreams of living in the glamorous Metro pole Hotel, Bo leads Arthur and Buster on a journey through the neighborhoods of Chinatown, El Barrio, and . . . wait, they're lost! Will they find their way? Will Buster ever get to take a bite out of the Big Apple? One thing's for sure - he'll capture the adventure on his new video camera!
Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 10:30am
Vomitrocious!/Sue Ellen Chickens Out
* Vomitrocious! - It's just a regular day until Francine starts to feel queasy ... and then throws up in the cafeteria!! Now Francine is afraid to go back to school. Won't the kids all laugh and call her -ugh! - "Barfine"?
* Sue Ellen Chickens Out - Sue Ellen learns that a fast-food chain is taking over the beloved Sugarbowl, so she rallies the gang to stage a protest. But when the kids confess that they actually like the food at Chickin Lickin, Sue Ellen worries - will she have to fight the mighty empire of Beaurigaard Poulet all by herself?
Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 10:00am
Tue, Aug 26, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Aug 27, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Aug 30, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 10:00am
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Muffy's Art Attack/Tales from the Crib
* Muffy's Art Attack - Arthur Ganson, real-life kinetic sculptor, guest stars in this episode about art appreciation. When Muffy sees Ganson's machines, she brags that she can make even better ones ... until the artist himself shows her that art is beautiful when created out of self-expression, not competition.
* Tales from the Crib - Vicita is upset at having to trade in her cherished crib for a big-girl bed, so D.W. shares her story of that same rite of passage. D.W. was also reluctant to make the transition to a bed without bars, but then discovered the joys - and responsibilities - of her new-found freedom.
Wed, Aug 27, 2014 -- 10:30am
Desk Wars/Desperately Seeking Stanley
* Desk Wars - It's the hottest school day of the year, and tempers are even hotter. To keep the peace, Mr. Ratburn moves Brain and Arthur away from their usual desks - and sets off a chain reaction resulting in the most explosive desk war in third grade history!
* Desperately Seeking Stanley - On his third birthday, Arthur's favorite present was Stanley, his teddy bear. Stanley protected Arthur when he was afraid of the dark - and even when his new baby sister DW arrived. But Arthur is 8-years old now - he doesn't need his furry friend anymore - right?
Wed, Aug 27, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Aug 27, 2014 -- 10:00am
Wed, Aug 27, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Aug 28, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Castles in the Sky/Tipping The Scales
* Castles In the Sky - The gang is devastated after their tree house collapses. It was the best place to hang out in the whole world. Can architect Frank Gehry get them to agree on a new design and help them to rebuild?
* Tipping the Scales - Everyone in Arthur's chorus group is excited about their upcoming performance in Crown City. Everyone knows nothing beats that post-concert cheesecake at Finklemeyers! But when strict Dr. Fugue replaces fun Mrs. Krasny as their teacher, the gang worries - will music class ever be fun again?
Thu, Aug 28, 2014 -- 10:30am
Big Horns George/Bleep
* Big Horns George - Koko Taylor and Taj Mahal guest-star in this episode celebrating "The Year of The Blues." George is inspired to write and perform his own blues song when he's introduced to the music of Koko Taylor. But stage fright and self-doubt overwhelm him - until Koko andTaj encourage George to keep singing those blues!
* Bleep - D.W. overhears a mysterious word and immediately embarks on a quest to discover its meaning. This word must be very powerful - after all, a boy said it and his mom nearly fainted! Can D.W. risk the consequences of blurting out "BLEEP!" to her parents?
Thu, Aug 28, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Aug 28, 2014 -- 10:00am
Thu, Aug 28, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Aug 29, 2014 -- 6:30am
Francine's Big Top Trouble/George Blows His Top
* Francine's Big Top Trouble - Francine is sure she will be a star at circus camp. Since Catherine did so well there - how hard could it be? Well, very, it turns out. Will Francine ever get the hang of tumbling? And, more importantly, will she ever step out of her sister's shadow?
* George Blows His Top - George is always more than happy to lend his pals whatever they need, especially Buster. But when Buster's borrowing gets out of control, will George risk their friendship to say enough is enough!
Fri, Aug 29, 2014 -- 10:30am
The Wheel Deal/The Buster Report
* The Wheel Deal - After an injury, Brain has to spend some time using a wheelchair. But now he can't compete in a basketball tournament for charity! Or, can he? He meets a new friend, Lydia Fox, who just happens to be a wheelchair basketball player...and shows him how it's done. (Lydia is the winning character of the "Arthur CVS All Kids Can" Contest!)
* The Buster Report - The kids are assigned to write a report on someone they admire. To everyone's surprise, most especially Buster's, George picks....Buster! Will George focus on Buster's joke telling, the sandwich named after Buster, or Buster's famous food collection? Or...will George sing the praises of some of Buster's other traits that often go overlooked?
Fri, Aug 29, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Aug 29, 2014 -- 10:00am
Fri, Aug 29, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Aug 30, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 10:30am
Arthur Weighs in/the Law of the Jungle Gym
* Arthur Weighs In - When Arthur doesn't fit into his costume for the play, he's shocked to learn that he's gotten "husky-sized." Now he's serious about getting in shape. Will he turn to an all-protein diet? Eat only herbs and berries? Or will he try something really radical - exercise?!
* The Law of the Jungle Gym - Muffy found the perfect place to take pictures with her new digital camera - the jungle gym. Unfortunately, it's Tough Customer territory, and Molly wants to bully Muffy right out of her new studio. But Crosswires do not compromise! Or. do they?
The Agent of Change/D.W. Unties The Knot
* The Agent of Change The latest animated hit in movie theaters about a boy and his truck has left Muffy and Francine disappointed. Why doesn't there seem to be any cool female characters on screen? So with the help of a very talented artist, Molly, the "Group of Three" set out to make their own movie!
* D.W. Unties the Knot - After watching "The Wedding Channel," D.W. wants to get married! And, having no idea what this really means, she starts planning herself the biggest unicorn wedding imaginable. But D. W. soon realizes that she's getting more than she bargained for. Can she back out in time?
Sat, Aug 30, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Aug 31, 2014 -- 6:30am