This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Grandpa Dave's Memory Album/Buster's Carpool Catastrophe
Grandpa Dave's Memory Album - Grandpa Dave is moving closer to the family and the kids are thrilled. But something isn't quite right; he's forgetting all sorts of things. Joan Rivers, reprising her role as Francine's grandmother, is on hand to help the kids understand that Grandpa Dave loves them just as much as he always has, even if he has trouble with his memory. Buster's Carpool Catastrophe - Muffy, Arthur and Buster are carpooling to their cooking class. Buster wants this to be the best car pool ever, but his rolling party on wheels turns into a disaster. Can the kids stop fighting long enough to see the sights right in front of them?
Muffy's Classy Classics Club/Best Enemies
* Muffy's Classy Classics Club - Muffy buys all of the pretty books and pretty dolls in the Pretty Pioneers series, and invites her friends to join a pretty book club. But she can't take their criticisms that the books are, well, rather poorly written. Will the book club disband or can Muffy open up to new literary experiences? < br>* Best Enemies - Mom has new clients coming over and they have a daughter who is D.W.'s age - and her name is even W.D.! They're going to be the best of friends! Turns out, no. They don't have anything in common. So D.W. and W.D. work together to convince their parents that they'll just never get along - and somehow, have a lot of fun in the process.
Mon, Mar 10, 2014 -- 2:00am
Flippity Francine/Muffy Takes The Wheel
* Flippity Francine - When Muffy posts a goofy video of Francine on the Muffington Post, Francine worries she will become the laughing stock of the entire school. Can Francine regain her dignity? Or will she have to swap her cleats for clown shoes?
* Muffy Takes the Wheel - It's the 1st Annual Lakewood Derby and Muffy's revved up! But when she enlists her dad to help her make the winning car, he completely takes over. Can Muffy hit the brakes on this runaway project? Or will she be left in the dust?
All About D.W./Blockheads
* All About D.W. - When Emily gets the starring role in the preschool play, D.W. is beside herself with jealousy. She should be Little Red Riding Hood, not Tree #2! Undeterred, D.W. appoints herself Emily's understudy (just in case!). But when the big moment arrives, can D.W. handle the spotlight?
* Blockheads - D.W. and Emily are upset when they get stuck with the blocks at playtime. But apathy turns to obsession when they begin building their dream house. Forget snacks and naptime! They've got a palastle to build!
Sat, Mar 15, 2014 -- 3:00pm
The Butler Did....What?/The Trouble with Trophies
The Butler Did...What? - Bailey is missing! He just left, leaving no note. With the help of the Baxter Detective Agency, Muffy discovers a series of clues...an old class picture, a receipt for a trumpet and old jazz albums. And Muffy is left wondering, who exactly IS Bailey? And-will he ever come back!? The Trouble with Trophies - Everyone loves getting trophies, right? It turns out that Fern could not care less about them. Yet Muffy is convinced that Fern must be despairing about never having won anything, and she sets out to give Fern a prize no matter what.... whether Fern wants it or not.
Mon, Mar 10, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Mar 11, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Mar 11, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Mar 12, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Mar 15, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Mar 16, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Mar 16, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Buster's Garden of Grief/Through The Looking Glasses
Buster's Garden of Grief - With Fritz gone, Buster is in charge of the community garden, but it proves to be too much for just one person. Can Buster and his friends put the "community" back in community gardening or will it end up getting paved over? Through the Looking Glasses - Arthur can't find his glasses and has to get new ones, but all the attention he is getting from these new hipper glasses has gone straight to his head! Buster figures that it's up to him to get the old Arthur back.
The Last Tough Customer/Brain's Chess Mess
* The Last Tough Customer - The Tough Customers realize it's time to quit bullying and set out to find a new hobby - but can Molly ever truly change her ways?
* Brain's Chess Mess - Brain starts a chess club at school to improve his game and beat Los Dedos, the local chess master. Who knew the best player in the club would be... Rattles?!?
Tue, Mar 11, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Mar 12, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Mar 12, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Mar 13, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Mar 16, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Mar 17, 2014 -- 2:00am
Get Smart/Baby Steps
* Get Smart - Everyone loves HUGO-the new interactive whiteboard that claims to be 100% accurate. If only Mr. Ratburn knew how to use it... After a crash course from Brain, Mr. Ratburn embraces the high tech teaching tool; that is, until HUGO corrects him in front of the class. Let the battle of rat vs. machine begin!
* Baby Steps - Mei Lin can say "hello" AND play the piano?!? Kate can't even wave! Worried about her sister's future, D.W. enlists the help of Brain to determine if Kate is above average, below average, or (gulp!) just average-average...Meanwhile, Kate and Pal are puzzled by D.W.'s odd behavior and vow to find a "cure."
Wed, Mar 12, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Mar 13, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Mar 13, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Mar 14, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Mar 17, 2014 -- 6:30am
Night of the Tibble/Read and Flumberghast
* Night of the Tibble - The Tibble Twins are having their first sleepover! The lucky victim...err, guest: James. Will the Tibbles lock him in the dark basement? Strap him to the terrifying Flatter Fling? Serve him cupcakes and cookies for dinner?!?
* Read and Flumberghast - A cupcake's been stolen! The primary suspect: Tommy Tibble. D.W. gathers a jury and demands that justice be served. Can D. W. get Tommy to confess? Or will she lose control of this kangaroo court?
Thu, Mar 13, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Mar 14, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Mar 14, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Mar 15, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Mar 18, 2014 -- 6:30am
Arthur Sells Out/Mind Your Manners
* Arthur Sells Out - To earn the money he needs to buy a new video game, Arthur decides to sell his old toys through his school's Web site. At first, sales are slow - until Muffy helps Arthur discover how to sell the "sizzle" and not the "steak." His toys fly off the (cyber) shelf, but is bending the truth to earn money worth losing his friends?
* Mind Your Manners - When Arthur decides to take on Brain at an all-school checkers competition, everyone rallies behind the underdog. That is until Arthur rejects all the fan support with a big "yowl." Will Arthur get his fan support back...and does he even want it back?
Fri, Mar 14, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Mar 15, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Mar 16, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Mar 17, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Mar 22, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Buster's Book Battle/on the Buster Scale
* Buster's Book Battle - Lakewood Elementary has just instituted IRP; a program where kids can earn points (and prizes!) for reading. Buster's thrilled and gets to work straight away! But will he earn enough points for a skateboard?
* On the Buster Scale - Buster and Brain never agree on movies. Buster rates every film a 10+, while Brain doesn't seem to like anything... Only one of them can be right.. .or so they think.
Mon, Mar 17, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Mar 18, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Mar 18, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Mar 19, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Mar 22, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Mar 23, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Mar 23, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Show Off/Dog's Best Friend
* Show Off - It's the Elwood City Dog Show and Killer is facing off against Sebastian Winkleplotz, the snobby, championship-winning poodle. Can Pal, Killer's coach, transform her into a sophisticated dog and beat the bully?
* Dog's Best Friend - Arthur agrees to watch his neighbor Alberto's dog Amigo while Alberto is away. However, when Arthur is looking after Amigo, Pal feels he is losing his rank as top dog of the house.
Tue, Mar 18, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Mar 19, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Mar 19, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Mar 20, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Mar 23, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Mar 24, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fern And The Case Of The Stolen Story/sue Ellen Vegges Out
* Fern and the Case of the Stolen Story - The unthinkable has happened! Fern has writer's block! Fortunately, Ladonna's full of stories. Faced with a tight deadline, Fern decides to "borrow" the tales and simply change the names. Has Fern confused write and wrong?
* Sue Ellen Vegges Out - When Sue Ellen decides to stop eating meat, Muffy and Francine compete to be the best vegetarian. Can they successfully resist meat? Or was this a missed steak?
Wed, Mar 19, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Mar 20, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Mar 20, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Mar 21, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Mar 24, 2014 -- 6:30am
* Swept Away - It's summertime! Arthur, D.W. and Buster are spending a few days at the beach where they discover the simple joys of building sand castles. But can they save their beloved creation from the inevitable ocean tides?
* Germophobia - Buster's friends have had enough of his sloppy habits, so they band together to educate him on the realities of bacteria. But when Buster goes way overboard to avoid any kind of germs, his friends think he may have gone too far. Can they bring Buster back to reality before his pool party?
Thu, Mar 20, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Mar 21, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Mar 21, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Mar 22, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Mar 25, 2014 -- 6:30am
So Funny I Forgot to Laugh/The Best Day Ever
* So Funny I Forgot to Laugh - Arthur thinks his jokes about Sue Ellen's new sweater are all in good fun but Sue Ellen's feelings are hurt. Has Arthur become...a bully?
* The Best Day Ever - It's a beautiful afternoon and everyone is reminiscing about their "best days." Everyone, that is, except Arthur.Is it possible he doesn't have one?
Fri, Mar 21, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Mar 22, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Mar 23, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Mar 24, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Mar 29, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Adventures In Budylon/Ladonna Compson: Party Animal
* Adventures in Budylon - D.W. and Bud embark on an epic wilderness adventure! Dense jungles, mystic ruins, the backyard has never been so exciting!
* Ladonna Compson: Party Animal - Apple picking, bake sales, craft classes - there's so much to do in Elwood City in the fall! And Ladonna's determined to do it all. But when you're juggling so much at once, you're bound to drop a ball, or five.
Mon, Mar 24, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Mar 25, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Mar 25, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Mar 26, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Mar 29, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Mar 30, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Mar 30, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Buenas Noches, Vicita/Prunella Packs It In
* Buenas Noches, Vicita - Vicita Molina has lost her favorite book - a lovely South American tale of friendship and courage in the Amazon Jungle. No book means no sleep for Vicita - or for any of the Molinas. Since Vicita knows the story by heart, maybe D.W. and Arthur can help her find a way to re-create it and get the family back to sleep.
* Prunella Packs It In - Everyone knows that elementary school is way too early to start thinking about college - except for Prunella. Her older sister's anxiety about college is so contagious that Prunella piles on extra-curricular activities to make her more "appealing." Will she crack under the heavy load? Or will she learn to relax and focus on the things that she actually enjoys?
Tue, Mar 25, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Mar 26, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Mar 26, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Mar 27, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Mar 30, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Mar 31, 2014 -- 2:00am
Molina's Mulligan/Buster Bombs
*Molina's Mulligan - Alberto discovers that he has a natural talent for golf and begins competing at the local country club. But will his dad's over-enthusiastic and embarrassing cheers cause him to give up the sport altogether?
* Buster Bombs - The unthinkable has happened! Buster has lost his flair for funny, and the harder he tries to make people laugh, the worse it gets. Fortunately, comic legend Vince Ruckles is on hand to teach Buster the true secret to comedy, and Buster eventually learns some things can't be forced.
Wed, Mar 26, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Mar 27, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Mar 27, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Mar 28, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Mar 31, 2014 -- 6:30am
Phony Fern/Brain's Shocking Secret
* Phony Fern - When Fern's parents give her a cell phone for "emergencies only," Fern is uninterested - until Muffy introduces her to the joys of personalized ring tones, texting, and incessant chatting! Fern becomes hooked, and starts to believe that nail polish consultations are "emergencies." But she realizes that although evolving technology is great, sometimes it's better to communicate the old-fashioned way, in person.
* Brain's Shocking Secret - Brain is the smartest kid in his class. Everyone knows that! What they don't know is that he was kept back in Kindergarten - and that's a fact Brain would like to keep secret. Will Binky spill the beans?
Thu, Mar 27, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Mar 28, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Mar 28, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Mar 29, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Apr 1, 2014 -- 6:30am
Opposties Distract/Just The Ticket
* Opposites Distract - Arthur and Buster have always been best friends. But when a leaky roof forces Arthur to study in Buster's room, they discover they make better friends then roommates.
* Just the Ticket - Arthur's ecstatic when he wins free concert tickets on the radio. They're even in the front-row! The problem is, he can only take one friend. Let the pestering begin!
Fri, Mar 28, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Mar 29, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Mar 30, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Mar 31, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Apr 5, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Water and the Brain/Arthur The Unfunny
* Water and the Brain - Is the Brain a snob? That seems to be the only explanation for why he won't go to Waterworld with the rest of his friends. Arthur tries to discover what's really bugging the Brain.
* Arthur the Unfunny - Arthur's a notorious joke-killer. But when he's scheduled to perform as a carnival clown, Arthur decides he'll learn how to make people laugh - or else!
Mon, Mar 31, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Apr 1, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Apr 1, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Apr 2, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Apr 5, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Apr 6, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Apr 6, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Silent Treatment/Kung Fool
* Silent Treatment - When quiet, shy George wonders if any of his friends really notice him, he has a great idea. He's not going to speak to anyone until they notice! Well when they do in fact notice he's been feeling sad, they decide to throw him a surprise party to make him feel special. But it backfires, when they need to avoid him to plan the party!
* Kung Fool - Fern volunteers to help an elderly neighbor, Tony Wu, with his household chores, and then discovers his past life as a Kung Fu celebrity. Suddenly she imagines herself as his student - and soon, she will be a Kung Fu master herself! But will Fern be disappointed to learn that dish cleaning and laundry folding are not really part of some special martial arts training? Or can she learn a valuable lesson in acceptance and friendship?
Tue, Apr 1, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Apr 2, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Apr 2, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Apr 3, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Apr 6, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Apr 7, 2014 -- 2:00am
Baby Kate and the Imaginary Mystery/Strangers on a Train
* Baby Kate and the Imaginary Mystery - Nadine, D.W.'s imaginary friend is missing! Baby Kate, Pal, Amigo, and Nemo are all on the case and won't give up until this mystery is solved - even if some fur gets ruffled along the way! Could the Tibbles be hiding Nadine? Or is the solution to the mystery closer to home?
* Strangers on a Train - Sue Ellen can't wait to travel on an old-fashioned train with her mom. It will be just like those black and white movies! But once aboard, Sue Ellen discovers that the train is not as spectacular as she had hoped - until she finds a mysterious diary on board. Could it belong to the ghost of the "Crown City Star"?
Wed, Apr 2, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Apr 3, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Apr 3, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Apr 4, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Apr 7, 2014 -- 6:30am
* All Thumbs - When Arthur catches Buster sucking his thumb, Buster worries that Arthur will tell the entire school. Can Arthur stay mum? Or is this secret just too juicy not to share?
* Kidonia - Tired of doing chores, Arthur and the gang decide to invent their own country: Kidonia. But when there are no rules, no laws, and no chores, someone's bound to ruffle a few feathers. Will this kid-ruled utopia flourish or descend into anarchy?
Thu, Apr 3, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Apr 4, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Apr 4, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Apr 5, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Apr 8, 2014 -- 6:30am
Baseball Blues/Brain's Biggest Blunder
* Baseball Blues - It's Grebelings season and George can't wait to play!After all, no one knows more about baseball than George. But when he realizes knowledge of sinkers doesn't guarantee success in the field, will he throw in the towel?
* Brain's Biggest Blunder - When Brain gets teamed with Buster and Binky in the annual Arithmattack competition, he immediately enrolls Buster in binomial boot camp. Can Brain transform Buster into a mathematic marvel? Or will he be forced to eat humble pi?
Fri, Apr 4, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Apr 5, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Apr 6, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Apr 7, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Apr 12, 2014 -- 3:00pm
The Making of Arthur/Dancing Fools
* The Making of Arthur - Matt Damon guest-stars in animated form as the host of a new series, "Postcards from You." When the Oscar # winning star puts out a call for homemade videos for his TV show, he sets off a frantic rush among Arthur and his gang to film their lives. Could the experiences of kids in Elwood City really interest a television audience? They'll have to wait and see if Matt Damon thinks so. (Note:This episode promotes the real "Postcards from You" initiative that encourages kids around the country to make their own videos.)
* Dancing Fools - Mrs. Molina is a teaching a dance class for kids. The class creates the opportunity for some unlikely dance pairings - Muffy and Binky, D.W. and the Tibbles, and, the most unlikely of all, Francine and George. Will the two survive the dance class? Or, could they possibly emerge as the next Fred and Ginger?
Mon, Apr 7, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Apr 8, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Apr 8, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Apr 9, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Apr 12, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Apr 13, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Apr 13, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Francine's Pilfered Paper/Buster Gets Real
* Francine's Pilfered Paper - Thanksgiving can be a time for a long, relaxing weekend with family and friends. But for Mr. Ratburn, it's a chance to assign a five-page paper about the holiday! Instead of despairing like her friends, Francine finds the perfect Web site for her research, which she happily copies and pastes in a matter of minutes for her entire report. There's nothing wrong with that....is there?
* Buster Gets Real - Everyone loves the new "Top Supermarket" reality series on TV - everyone except Arthur. So when Buster stops watching Bionic Bunny to watch this popular new show, Arthur fears their friendship is over.
Tue, Apr 8, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Apr 9, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Apr 9, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Apr 10, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Apr 13, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Apr 14, 2014 -- 2:00am
Arthur's Numbers Nightmare/Brain Gets Hooked
* Arthur's Numbers Nightmare - When Arthur and friends discover what looks like a list of their class rankings in Principal Haney's office, they are all taken for a surprise. If Arthur's really Number Two, then he must be really smart! And is there anything Francine can do to move up rank? For Buster, Number Eleven is his new lucky number... for everything. Soon the numbers come to mean much more than they should to all the kids on the list.
* Brain Gets Hooked - Brain gets hooked on the latest tween reality show "Junior Island." When he starts to ignore his friends and his schoolwork, he knows he's got a problem. But what can he do to break the addiction?
April 9th (Parts I & II)
April 9th (Parts I and II) - April 9th begins like any normal day... until a fire destroys the teacher's lounge and forces Lakewood Elementary to close. This unexpected event finds the children dealing with a wide range of emotional reactions: Sue Ellen is devastated when her diary is ruined. Binky sees the frightening flames up close but tries to act cool. Mr. Read escapes a school catering job unhurt - but now Arthur is constantly worried about his dad's safety. And Buster feels totally left out because he overslept and completely missed the disaster! As Arthur and his friends struggle with their feelings about the fire,they wonder if life will ever return to normal. But with the support of parents, teachers, and community members, they discover that by reaching out and working together, they can help each other through the most difficult of times.
Thu, Apr 10, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Apr 10, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Apr 11, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Apr 14, 2014 -- 6:30am
Thu, Apr 17, 2014 -- 4:30pm
D.W. On Ice/Spoiled Rotten!
* D.W. on Ice - D.W. tells her friends that she's a fantastic skater. The truth is, she can barely stand on ice! And with Emily's skating party coming up, how will D.W. face everyone and tell them the truth?
* Spoiled Rotten - Accused of being spoiled by her friends, Muffy sets about to prove them wrong by being the most charitable person around. But Francine is unimpressed by Muffy's token efforts - that is, until a used clothing store helps Muffy discover her true talents, and the true meaning of charity.
Thu, Apr 10, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Apr 11, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Apr 11, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Apr 12, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Apr 15, 2014 -- 6:30am
Big Brother Binky, Part I/Big Brother Binky, Part II
In this special two-part episode, Binky's family adopts a baby girl from China. Binky receives the news of getting a baby sister with great excitement, and he delights in helping prepare for her arrival, and visiting China. Although at times Binky worries about how his life will change, and more importantly, whether his new sister will even like him - Binky becomes the proudest big brother in Elwood City.
Fri, Apr 11, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Apr 12, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Apr 13, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Apr 14, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Apr 19, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Is That Kosher/Never Never Never
* Is that Kosher? - Joan Rivers lends her voice as Francine's sharp-tongued grandma, Bubba, in this episode about family traditions and communal celebration. Francine's convinced that she can fast on Yom Kippur just like her older sister. But then Arthur wins a free pizza party for all his friends for that very same day! Will Francine be able to resist? With Bubba's help, Francine learns that there's more to the special holiday than making it through a fast.
* Never, Never, Never - Since Grandma Thora gives D.W. so many gifts, it must mean she really loves her, right? When D.W.'s extra toys fall into the hands of the destructive Tibble twins, she worries that no one loves her anymore - until Arthur comes to the rescue and proves that giving gifts isn't the only way of showing you care.
Mon, Apr 14, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Apr 15, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Apr 15, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Apr 16, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Apr 19, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Apr 20, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Apr 20, 2014 -- 3:00pm
For The Birds/Ungifted
* For the Birds - Brain dreams of being the first to spot a rare bird species called the green-tailed grebe. When Mr. Ratburn starts a bird-watching club at school, Brain is panicked! What if someone finds the grebe first and ruins his chances at fame and fortune? Or, can Brain learn that nature is a gift meant for everyone to share? < br />* Ungifted - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship? Educational Objective: Buster learns a lesson about debt, and that true friendship means doing favors without expecting anything in return.
Tue, Apr 15, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Apr 16, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Apr 16, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Apr 17, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Apr 20, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Apr 21, 2014 -- 2:00am
D.W.'s Stray Netkitin/Bats in the Belfry
* D.W.'S Stray Netkitin - D.W. is panicked when a "Scary Clown" virus ruins the Read family computer. Who will take care of her virtual Netkitin pet? "Tickly" needs her hair brushed just so and will only eat Net Nibbles! So D.W. turns to Arthur and Emily for help - but is she really ready to give up control?
* Bats in the Belfry - Arthur and D.W. are thrilled when Grandma Thora lets them turn her attic into a clubhouse. They each have their own fantasy vision of what it should look like... but their argument is interrupted by the appearance of a very real bat! Will the bat threaten their new play space? Or can they appreciate meeting this unfamiliar creature?
Wed, Apr 16, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Apr 17, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Apr 17, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Apr 18, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Apr 21, 2014 -- 6:30am
The Chronicles of Buster/On This Spot
* The Chronicles of Buster - Buster is obsessed with the extended DVD version of the epic film "The Chronicles of Ahmayzzia," with 1001 hours of behind-the-scenes footage! In fact, he's so engrossed that he neglects his training for a class rock-climbing trip. After jeopardizing his relationship with best friend and climbing partner, Arthur, Buster finally learns that special effects can't take the place of hard work when conquering real mountains.
* On this Spot - Arthur is thrilled to learn that Sitting Bull once passed through Elwood City! He rallies the residents to mark the spot of the legend's visit with a monument - but is dismayed when his friends care more about celebrity sightings than local history. Can Arthur get them to see the specialness of their city's spots?
Fri, Apr 18, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Apr 18, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Apr 19, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Apr 21, 2014 -- 4:30pm
Tue, Apr 22, 2014 -- 6:30am
War of the Worms/I Owe You One
* War of the Worms - Brain is always taking the fun out of Fern's storytelling by correcting her facts. She decides to teach him a lesson by spinning a tall tale that he can't help but believe. But things gets out of hand, when Fern convinces Brain that there really are giant worms attacking Elwood City!
* Owe You One - Buster's always asking Arthur for favors. One day he worries at the thought of having to repay them all at once, so Buster goes on a favor-repaying frenzy, helping everyone whom Arthur owes a favor to in hopes of getting himself out of this "favor debt." But is Buster forgetting the real meaning of friendship?
Fri, Apr 18, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Apr 19, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Apr 20, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Apr 21, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Apr 26, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Speak Up Francine/Waiting for Snow This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Tue, Apr 22, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Apr 22, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sat, Apr 26, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sun, Apr 27, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Apr 27, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Apr 30, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Macfrensky/The Good The Bad and the Binky
* MacFrensky - When Francine and Brain are locked in a stiff competition to win student of the month, Muffy talks Francine into "borrowing" Buster's toy and letting Brain take the blame for it. As the lies grow and the prize gets closer, however, Francine's guilt increases. Can she come clean and wash her hands of this dastardly deed?
* The Good, the Bad and the Binky - As Emily's new babysitter, Binky introduces his charge to the world of pro-wrestling and teaches her some fierce moves. But when Emily starts ruffling the feathers of other pre-schoolers on the playground, Binky worries he hasn't been the best role model. Can Binky restore Emily to her former, tea-party loving self?
Pets and Pests/Go Fly A Kite This series is based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown. It revolves around an 8-year-old aardvark, his 4-year-old sister DW, and their family and friends. It is a show about being a kid, exploring the world, and finding your place in it. It's about kids finding inner strengths, learning to make choices for themselves, taking responsibility for them and of course, having fun. In each episode, Arthur and his gang guide us through stories that deal with real "kid issues" - timeless difficulties and joys that all kids experience.
Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Thu, Apr 24, 2014 -- 6:30am
Sun, Apr 27, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Mon, Apr 28, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Apr 30, 2014 -- 4:30pm
Prunella The Packrat/What's in a Name?
Prunella the Packrat - Prunella saves everything - ticket stubs, quizzes from second grade, pencil stubs, broken shoe laces...you name it and it's in her closet! Can Arthur help her break her packrat habits in time to put together the display for the school's Earth Day fair? Or is Prunella doomed to drown in her clutter? What's in a Name? - Binky find out that his real name isn't Binky, it's... Shelley?!! He's certain he will have to leave town - or at least school - having this silly name. Until his mom tells him the story of his ancestor, Shelley Barnes, the greatest circus owner of his time...
Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Thu, Apr 24, 2014 -- 2:00am
Thu, Apr 24, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Fri, Apr 25, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Apr 28, 2014 -- 6:30am
The Cherry Tree/Matchmaker Matchbreaker
* The Cherry Tree - Muffy will do anything to have a gigantic Dream Bouncy Castle at her party, or so she thinks. When her favorite cherry tree is cut down to make room for the castle in her yard, she starts to have regrets. Then to make matters worse, she learns that cutting down trees hurts the environment, too. What can Muffy do to fix the damage she's done?
* Matchmaker Matchbreaker - Francine and Muffy scheme to set up their older siblings Chip and Catherine. If the two got married that would make the girls sisters! But plans go awry, and Francine and Muffy decide that merging families may not be for the best.
Thu, Apr 24, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Fri, Apr 25, 2014 -- 2:00am
Fri, Apr 25, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Sat, Apr 26, 2014 -- 6:30am
Tue, Apr 29, 2014 -- 6:30am
Follow The Bouncing Ball/Buster Baxter and the Letter From The Sea
* Follow the Bouncing Ball - Alberto Molina's beloved soccer ball - signed by his favorite Ecuadorian soccer star, El Boomerang - is lost! Is it the same soccer ball bounding all over town, eluding potential captors?! This kicks off the first of 10 stories which follow the incredible journey of "El Boomerang" around the world! Come, follow the bouncing ball!
* Buster Baxter and the Letter from the Sea - While on vacation with the Read family, Buster discovers a message in a bottle on the shore. Could it be an urgent message from the people of the lost city of Atlantis? Buster is determined to find out and sends them a message back...by throwing his own bottles in the ocean.. .! Will he learn that keeping the beach and waters clean is the real message?
Fri, Apr 25, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Sat, Apr 26, 2014 -- 2:00am
Sun, Apr 27, 2014 -- 6:30am
Mon, Apr 28, 2014 -- 3:00pm
The Blackout/Mei Lin Takes A Stand
* The Blackout - It's the hottest day in Elwood City, when a total blackout leaves its residents without any electricity. Will Arthur and DW survive without AC and TV? Luckily, the Molina family steps in to teach the Reads a lesson on how to keep cool and have fun as a community even under the toughest of weather conditions!
* Mei Lin Takes a Stand - Binky's baby sister Mei-Lin isn't keen on learning to walk and would rather stick to crawling. But then Baby Kate and Pal's flea friends, brothers Sale and Pepe, return to Elwood City and share a tale of a little princess in the land of "Hanzan-Niis" who learns to walk in order to save her beloved court jester. Will Mei Lin be inspired to take a stand or continue to stumble?
Mon, Apr 28, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Tue, Apr 29, 2014 -- 2:00am
Tue, Apr 29, 2014 -- 3:00pm
Wed, Apr 30, 2014 -- 6:30am
Home Sweet Home/Do You Believe In Magic
* Home Sweet Home - Buster heads off to summer camp reluctantly, worried that he won't know anyone. But equipped with a few stories of summer camp battles and triumphs from his older and wiser friend Fritz (who runs the community garden), Buster realizes it's easy to make new friends after all.
* Do You Believe in Magic? - Arthur feels jealous when Buster's magic tricks outshine his own. When Buster is hired as the magician for DW's birthday party, Arthur is tempted to show the kids that Buster's tricks aren't so magical after all. Or, will Arthur step in and help his friend after all?
Tue, Apr 29, 2014 -- 8:00pm
Wed, Apr 30, 2014 -- 2:00am
Wed, Apr 30, 2014 -- 3:00pm