This animated series is designed to enrich the vocabulary of 4- to 7-year-olds. It is based on the classic books by Susan Meddaugh that have charmed and captivated millions of children. Each episode uses Martha's unique linguistic abilities and the hilarious consequences to engage kids and help build their vocabulary skills.
Therapy Dog/Martha's Duck Trouble
* Therapy Dog - Martha becomes a hospital therapy dog, spreading cheer among the patients. But trouble brews when Mrs. Demson, who claims a horrible allergy to dogs, is admitted for an invisible rash. Can Martha sneak in to help the other patients without Mrs. Demson knowing?
* Martha's Duck Trouble - Ralph, the wounded duck from the lake, has settled in at Martha's house to convalesce. Pretty soon, it feels like the duck is taking over. How long does it take for a duck's wing to heal anyway? Is it possible that Ralph has gotten a little too comfortable?
Mon, Jun 27, 2016 -- 4:30am
Martha Speaks What's Bothering Bob?/Martha Spins A Tale
* What's Bothering Bob? - What's gotten into Bob? He's off his chain and he's chasing Truman all over town. Soon Truman, Helen, Alice, TD, Kazuo the dog officer, the pizza guy, and Bob's owner are all up a tree, imprisoned by a barking Bob. Can Martha figure out what's bothering Bob?
* Martha Spins a Tale - It's sweltering hot and everybody is miserable. To distract Jake from the heat, Martha tells him about Goldi-Martha and the Skits Hatter and Little Red Riding Helen and their adventures among giants, queens, and a very familiar fire - breathing cat.
Tue, Jun 28, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 2, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 3, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Truman's Secret/Skits Monkeys Around
* Truman's Secret - Where has Truman been and why is he acting so weird? He's hiding in the garage, lurking in the shadows. He finally agrees to tell the whole gruesome story, but will it be too horrible for them to bear?
* Skits Monkeys Around - Skits loves to watch Malcolm, the blue monkey on TV. In fact, he loves Malcolm so much he wants to be Malcolm, and he starts wearing a polka dot bowtie. Martha is mortified to be seen with him in public. How long is this phase going to last or could it be permanent?
Sat, Jul 2, 2016 -- 2:00pm
The Long Rotten Summer/The Case of the Shattered Vase
* The Long Rotten Summer - For TD, summer always goes by too quickly, so he decides to spend this summer in the only place where the days never end: school. But is sitting alone in an empty classroom the best place to way to spend summer? Vocabulary: (E) moment(s), endless, infinite, eternal, interrupt (I) minute, hour, day, tomorrow, never, forever.
* The Case of the Shattered Vase - Helen shouldn't have watched that scary movie right before she went to sleep. Now she's sure there's something under her bed! Martha helps her understand that things are not always what they seem. Vocabulary: (E) instant, perception, transpire(d), occur(ed), review(ing) (I) crash, touch(ing), second, events, vase.
Tue, Jun 28, 2016 -- 4:30am
Wed, Jun 29, 2016 -- 6:00am
Thu, Jun 30, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 2, 2016 -- 10:30pm
Sun, Jul 3, 2016 -- 4:30am
Fri, Jul 15, 2016 -- 10:30pm
Sat, Jul 16, 2016 -- 4:30am
Tue, Jul 19, 2016 -- 6:00am
Wed, Jul 20, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sun, Jul 24, 2016 -- 6:00am
Puppy Skits/Dinosaurs In Trouble!
Puppy Skits - Can a dog break through the space-time continuum? T.D. thinks so. As Martha recounts the tale of how T.D. first found Skits, we learn that innocent, easy-going Skits may in fact have been a time-traveling puppy! Vocabulary: (E) paleontologist, expedition, past, era, age, museum. Dinosaurs in Trouble! - Due to a lack of funds, the museum's fossil exhibit is closing and Milo and Truman are devastated. What's more fun than fossils? Can the Mesozoic enthusiasts find a way to save the dinos? Vocabulary: (E) museum, fossil, funds, exhibit, archaeologist.
Wed, Jun 29, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sun, Jul 3, 2016 -- 6:00am
The Puppy Tooth Fairy/Martha's Blue Period
The Puppy Tooth Fairy - Martha is hit with a stark realization: the Tooth Fairy doesn't like dogs. Determined to right a wrong, Martha and Skits bound boldly into the night as the Puppy Tooth Fairies. The problem is puppies lose a lot of teeth. So do kittens and elephants and..."gulp"...whales? Vocabulary: (E) anticipation/ing, exhausted, dejected, determined, concerned. Martha's Blue Period - It's impossible. It's unthinkable. It's unbearable. Helen is leaving Martha and going to art camp. Full of separation anxiety, Martha's melancholy clouds even her ability to help T.D. take off his shoes. Feeling blue without her companion, Helen pours her feelings into her paintings. Vocabulary: (E) morose, pitifu, sentimental, mope(ing), blue.
Wed, Jun 29, 2016 -- 4:30am
Thu, Jun 30, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 3, 2016 -- 10:30pm
Mon, Jul 4, 2016 -- 4:30am
The Puppy Show/Never Forget to Remember
The Puppy Show - TV producer Laslo Huckey knows just what people want to watch: puppies. But puppies doing what? He challenges Martha and the gang to come up with the perfect pitch for a puppy show. Vocabulary: (E) gist, brainstorm, concept, situation, introduce. Never Forget to Remember - It's the first day of spring and everybody wants to play their favorite outdoor game, Kickup! Only, where's the ball? In order to find it, the kids recount their memories of the last game. The problem is, everybody remembers things differently... Vocabulary: (E) certain, specific, sure, detail(s), previously.
Thu, Jun 30, 2016 -- 4:30am
Fri, Jul 1, 2016 -- 6:00am
Mon, Jul 4, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 9, 2016 -- 2:00pm
My Mother The Dog/Martha's Must-Have
My Mother the Dog - Inspired by Ronald's parrot, Martha starts doing impersonations. It turns out her imitation of Helen's mom is spot-on. But when she starts answering phone calls in Mariella's voice, she gets a bit more than she bargained for... Vocabulary: (E) resembe/resemblance, impersonate/ation, genuine, authentic, accurate. Martha's Must-Have - When Martha finds out that wearing a Courageous Collie Carlo Collar makes people give you food, she has to have one. Ignoring Helen's claims that the product isn't as magical as it seems, Martha sets out to earn some cash for the collar. Vocabulary: (E) artificial, cheap, expensive, phony, bogus.
Fri, Jul 1, 2016 -- 4:30am
Fri, Jul 1, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Mon, Jul 4, 2016 -- 6:00am
Tue, Jul 5, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 9, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 10, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Martha's Puppy/The Cheating Chum Caper
Martha's Puppy - Martha feels it's high time to get a puppy, but the family disagrees. Even Jake knows that two dogs is plenty. With no other option, Martha sets out to do what any dog would: train a baby to become a puppy. Vocabulary: (E) destroy, mess, ruin, spotless, tear. The Cheating Chum Caper - Inspired by her favorite mystery novel, Heroic Helen is on the hunt for trouble. When she notices TD's grades have suddenly improved and spies him meeting secretly with Martha and Francois, things get personal. Has she uncovered a cheating scandal between her dog and her best friend? Vocabulary: (E) cheat, cram, quiz, tutor, drill.
Sat, Jul 2, 2016 -- 4:30am
Tue, Jul 5, 2016 -- 6:00am
Wed, Jul 6, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sun, Jul 10, 2016 -- 6:00am
Mouse Patrol/The Big Knockover
Mouse Patrol - Mice have invaded the neighborhood and Martha's here to help. Her rodent-ridding skills are superb, but once she gets to know these friendly, furry nomads the job gets complicated. Vocabulary: (E) invade, obstacle, predicament, relocate, soution. The Big Knockover - Trash cans are being knocked down across Wagstaff City and Mrs. Demson knows just who to blame: dogs. With her tail against the wall, Martha scrambles to find the real culprit before the town enacts a dreaded leash law. Vocabulary: (E) alibi, assume, incident, nocturnal, responsible.
Tue, Jul 5, 2016 -- 4:30am
Wed, Jul 6, 2016 -- 6:00am
Thu, Jul 7, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 9, 2016 -- 10:30pm
Sun, Jul 10, 2016 -- 4:30am
Stanley Saves The Day/Milo Goes for Gold
Stanley Saves the Day - Kenan Thompson guest stars as Truman's cousin, Stanley, who's obsession with watching movies tends to get on his cousin's nerves. When the gang spots two crooks at the Wagstaff City Hotel, Stanley's knowledge of heist movies may be the best tool they've got to prevent a robbery. Vocabulary: (E) athletic, burly, lanky, muscular, scrawny. Milo Goes for Gold - Milo never wins anything. Tired of being trophyless and second-bested by his friends, he devises a way to triumph by making up his own games. The only trouble is, his friends are pretty good at those too... Vocabulary: (E) dexterity, endurance, sport, stamina, swift.
Wed, Jul 6, 2016 -- 4:30am
Thu, Jul 7, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 10, 2016 -- 10:30pm
Mon, Jul 11, 2016 -- 4:30am
The Return of Ralph/Little Bo's Sheep
The Return of Ralph - Buying a bigger TV usually means a better entertainment experience. For the Lorraine's, it means the return of Ralph, the conniving duck whose obsession with television has Helen's family desperate to be duck-free. But this time, Ralph has an even bigger surprise under his feathers... Vocabulary: (E) layover, migrate, pause, remain, stay. Little Bo's Sheep - Martha can't figure out why there's a sheep in her kitchen until Bo, a border collie, rushes in to explain that they got lost on their way to a herding festival. Can Helen and Martha get them there before it starts? And before the sheep eats all their pillows? Vocabulary: (E) dawdle, halt, insist, persistent, route.
Thu, Jul 7, 2016 -- 4:30am
Fri, Jul 8, 2016 -- 6:00am
Mon, Jul 11, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 16, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Alice Tells A Story/Pirates and Princesse
Alice Tells a Story: When Alice tells the story of how she got Nelson, her class is confused. She ate pizza while playing hockey in an animal shelter? With a little help from Helen and T.D., she might be able to tell it correctly, even if it is about cats... Vocabulary :(E) comprehend, digress, edit, order, tangent. Pirates and Princesses: Princesses Carolina, Alice and Helen needeth a castle. Skipper Truman and First Mate T.D. are scouring the land for a ship. The problem: Helen only has one tree house. Who will prevail in the clash between bucanneers and royalty? Vocabulary: (E) narrative, recap, scenario, summary, theme.
Fri, Jul 8, 2016 -- 4:30am
Fri, Jul 8, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Mon, Jul 11, 2016 -- 6:00am
Tue, Jul 12, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 16, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 17, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Martha's Sweater/The Mystery of the Missing Dinosaur
Martha's Sweater: A dog in a sweater? Not on Martha's watch. But what can she do when Grandma Lucille presents her with a neatly knitted pullover? Desperate to rid herself from woolly embarrasment, Martha sets out to prove that no sweater can withstand the rugged lifestyle of a dog. Vocabulary: (E) dignified, fib, hideous, loathe, undignified. The Mystery of the Missing Dinosaur: T.D.'s day starts like any other: getting on a bus and riding it to the end of the line. But when he passes by a toy that looks suspiciously like one he used to own, he's pulled into a mystery that even he couldn't dream up. Who's behind this game of a boy and his missing plastic dinosaur? Vocabulary: (E) absorbing, appealing, fascinating, intriguing, rendezvous.
Sat, Jul 9, 2016 -- 4:30am
Tue, Jul 12, 2016 -- 6:00am
Wed, Jul 13, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sun, Jul 17, 2016 -- 6:00am
Bookbots 3: Fit Fights Fat/Grandpa Bernie Cleans
Bookbots 3: Fit Fights Fat: No cat is stronger than a Bookbot... unless the Bookbots are out of shape! And with little crime to fight, our heroes have become just that. Will they be able to get fit in time to stop a new literacy-loathing villain on the rise? Vocabulary: (E) fitness, in shape, lazy, sluggish, strength. Grandpa Bernie Cleans Up: When the dogs join Helen and T.D. to clean Grandpa Bernie's garage, they meet Candy, an elderly dog who claims she was bit by a ball from outer space! As Bernie's trash becomes T.D. 's treasure, Martha and Skits dig through Candy's yard for the truth behind the fanged space ball. Vocabulary: (E) achey, elderly, mobility, vigor, youthful.
Tue, Jul 12, 2016 -- 4:30am
Wed, Jul 13, 2016 -- 6:00am
Thu, Jul 14, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 16, 2016 -- 10:30pm
Sun, Jul 17, 2016 -- 4:30am
Thou Callest Me A Dog/Martha's Paper Chase
Thou Callest Me a Dog: A dog speaking Shakespeare? 'Tis a consumation devoutly to be wished and achieved when Martha swallows Hamlet. Never was a dog's desire for meat so artfully expressed. Vocabulary: (E) dialogue, director, monologue, producer, soliloquy. Martha's Paper Chase: It's the Town Crier deadline and Carolina needs a headline. Hot on the trail for a story, and a biscuit, Senior Canine Reporter Martha stumbles into a scoop that screams front page: the whereabouts of Big Minnie. But is exposing Minnie's privacy worth the story? Vocabulary: (E) confirm, feature, integrity, topic, verify.
Wed, Jul 13, 2016 -- 4:30am
Thu, Jul 14, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 17, 2016 -- 10:30pm
Mon, Jul 18, 2016 -- 4:30am
Tomato, You Say/Martha Questions
Tomato, You Say: Why is there a tomato on T.D.'s shirt? Helen's eager to know. Unfortunately, she'd have an easier time getting Martha to skip breakfast than getting a straight answer from T.D. Will she ever find out? Vocabulary: (E) image, indicate, insignia, remind, symbol. Martha Questions: Is Martha only speaking in questions? Why would that be? Can Skits help her figure it out? Did somebody put something funny in her soup? Will the questions ever stop??? Vocabulary: (E) convey, inquire, period, punctuation, question mark.
Thu, Jul 14, 2016 -- 4:30am
Fri, Jul 15, 2016 -- 6:00am
Mon, Jul 18, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 23, 2016 -- 2:00pm
T.D. Gives A Report/Martha's Canine Cleaners
* T.D. Gives A Report: When T.D. finds out the Pony Express wasn't a train for horses, he's crushed. It was the only thing worth doing a report on for Mrs. Clusky's class. Helen tries to spark his interests in other topics, but it just won't work. Is there anything he can get passionate enough about to research? Vocabulary: (E) apathetic, avid, eliminate, indifferent, passionate.
* Martha's Canine Cleaners: Lily needs help. She tore a pillow while she was sleeping. Canine Cleaners Martha and Skits answer the call... and make things a whole lot worse. Can they clean up their mess made before Milo's dad gets home? Vocabulary: (E) destroy, mess, ruin, spotless, tear.
Fri, Jul 15, 2016 -- 4:30am
Fri, Jul 15, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Mon, Jul 18, 2016 -- 6:00am
Tue, Jul 19, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 23, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 24, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Martha in the White House, Part 1 & 2
* Martha in the White House, Part 1 - The new president is looking for a dog to live in the White House. Martha knows the perfect dog for the job! What better way to recommend some of her neighborhood pals than to put in a few calls to the White House herself? Vocabulary: (E) neighborhood, nation(al), volunteer, recommend(ing), community, nominate (I) president, white house, leader, country.
* Martha in the White House, Part 2 - The president is calling! One of his aides heard about Martha's speaking ability and he needs her to report to the White House immediately. But why does the president want Martha? Is there a top-secret cat conspiracy? Vocabulary: (E) mission, function(ing), appoint(ed)(ing)(ment), advise/advisor, representative(s), cabinet (I) aide(s), serve(d), official, secretary.
Tue, Jul 19, 2016 -- 4:30am
Wed, Jul 20, 2016 -- 6:00am
Thu, Jul 21, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 23, 2016 -- 10:30pm
Sun, Jul 24, 2016 -- 4:30am
Martha's Chair/Td The Pack Rat
* Martha's Chair - Martha's family has a birthday surprise - a new dog bed! After a few sleepless nights, the family realizes that Martha misses her stinky old chair. But Mrs. Demson bought it and has plans of her own for the chair after she sees one just like it on Antiques Roadshow. Vocabulary: (E) antique, donate(d), upholstery, profit(ed), valuable.(I) furniture, worth(less), rich, cost, clean(ing)(ed)(ers).
* TD the Pack Rat - TD has too much junk! TD's mom makes him an offer: He can keep everything he has, as long as he doesn't bring anything else home. Does TD have the willpower? Vocabulary: (E) worthless, rubbish, clutter, salvage(d), priceless, perspective(s)(I) garbage, junk, collect(ion), keep, sell.
Wed, Jul 20, 2016 -- 4:30am
Thu, Jul 21, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 24, 2016 -- 10:30pm
Mon, Jul 25, 2016 -- 4:30am
Painting for Peanuts/Martha's No Dummy
* Painting for Peanuts - The zoo is in danger of closing! Helen and TD volunteer for an animal painting class to try and save it. But it turns out animal painting isn't exactly what they thought. Vocabulary: (E) realistic, easel, participate(d), abstract, portrait (I) painting(s), artwork, brushes, course, sculpture, pose(s).
* Martha's No Dummy - Granny Flo is hosting a variety show. Helen and Carolina team up to perform a pantomime, Alice practices her tap routine, and Truman perfects his water glass symphony, but TD and Martha struggle to come up with an act. Will they ever find their voice? Vocabulary: (E) pantomime, routine(s)(ly), rehears(ing)(al)(ed) , ventriloquist, entertain(ment)(ing)(ed) (I) host(ing), show, old-fashioned, star(dom)(s), act.
Thu, Jul 21, 2016 -- 4:30am
Fri, Jul 22, 2016 -- 6:00am
Mon, Jul 25, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 30, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Martha Puts Out The Lights (Pts. 1 & 2)
* Martha Puts Out the Lights, Part 1 - For Martha and the other dogs, Saturday night fireworks are the worst part of summer, and Mrs. Demson couldn't agree more. In fact, she's trying to get people to sign a petition to ban fireworks. Can Martha get enough signatures to make summer less scary for dogs? Vocabulary: (E) petition, illegal, cause, picket(ing), goal, ban(ning) (ed), protest(ing) (I) sign(ning) (ed), ask(ing), "on strike".
* Martha Puts Out the Lights, Part 2 - Helen and her friends are devastated about the fireworks ban. Martha realizes that she helped Mrs. Demson ruin their fun, but can she find a way to reverse the ban and still protect her sensitive ears? Vocabulary: (E) purpose, signature(s), unite, majority, prohibit(ed) (I) fireworks, summer, write, support(ed).
Fri, Jul 22, 2016 -- 4:30am
Fri, Jul 22, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Mon, Jul 25, 2016 -- 6:00am
Tue, Jul 26, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 30, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 31, 2016 -- 2:00pm
The Penguin Always Rings Twice/The Martha Code
* The Penguin Always Rings Twice - Someone keeps stealing the zoo's peanut supply. All clues point to Jeffy the elephant, but Martha and Skits are determined to prove his innocence. Can their crack crime-fighting team - a lemur, a bat, a penguin, a baby tiger, and Jeffy - help them outwit the thieves? Vocabulary: (E) mystery, clue, culprit, hunch, motive (I) first, second, next, last, after.
* The Martha Code - After Martha accidentally eats a secret code, it's really, really hard to understand what she's saying. Now Martha's lost and she's leaving Helen coded phone messages. Can Helen break the code and find out where she is? Vocabulary: (E) code, decipher, message, gibberish, arbitrary (I) (un) break(able), crack, secret(s), key, figure out.
Sat, Jul 23, 2016 -- 4:30am
Tue, Jul 26, 2016 -- 6:00am
Wed, Jul 27, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sun, Jul 31, 2016 -- 6:00am
Martha in the Hold/Get Along, Little Doggies
* Martha in the Hold - Martha's family is going out West on vacation and Martha doesn't want to be left behind. But that cargo hold where dogs have to travel sounds scary. Can Martha find her ticket to ride? Vocabulary: (E) cargo, passenger(s), turbulence, arriv(e)(s)(ing)(val) , depart(s)(ed) (I) travel(ing), suitcase(s), flight, trip, Take(s) (ing) off.
* Get Along, Little Dogies! - Martha is excited to go on a cattle drive. Cookie the cowhand isn't so sure that Martha is fit for the trip and he might be right. Can Martha show Cookie that she has what it takes to be at home on the range? Vocabulary: (E) vacation(ing), stampede, lodging, sightseeing, cattle drive, scenery (I) wagon, cowboy(s), camp, outdoors, tour(s).
Tue, Jul 26, 2016 -- 4:30am
Wed, Jul 27, 2016 -- 6:00am
Thu, Jul 28, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Sat, Jul 30, 2016 -- 10:30pm
Sun, Jul 31, 2016 -- 4:30am
The Jakey Express/Martha, Sled Dog
* The Jakey Express - Stuck in a traffic jam, Helen's dad tells the story of the day Jake was born, and how Martha was able to drum up an inventive means of transportation to get mom to the hospital on time. Vocabulary: (E) schedule(d), deliver(y)(ies), funicular, delay(ed), transportation (I) flag(ging)(ed) down, lift, early, late, traffic, on time.
* Martha, Sled Dog - Truman tells Martha the story of Balto, the heroic Alaskan sled dog. Now Martha wants to become a sled dog, too! Weaselgraft and Pablum overhear her desire to mush. Will Malto deliver herself right into their hands? Vocabulary: (E) serum, sled, vehicle, transform, accelerate (I) glide, hitch, steer, haul, brake.
Wed, Jul 27, 2016 -- 4:30am
Thu, Jul 28, 2016 -- 6:00am
Sun, Jul 31, 2016 -- 10:30pm
Paws and Effect/The Trouble with Teddy
* Paws and Effect - When Martha gets a piece of glass in her paw, everyone realizes that littering hurts more than the environment. But what can they do about it? As Alice, Helen, and TD know, protecting the environment (and paws) is important, but it is easier said than done. Vocabulary: (E) discard(ed)(ing), litter(ed)(ing), thoughtless, debris, recycle(d)(ing) (I) careless(ly), trash, important, broke(n), injured.
* The Trouble with Teddy - Teddy, a neighborhood dog, is sick, and the vet doesn't know why. When Martha is called in to consult, even she can't diagnose the patient. Enlisting the help of the dog pack, they scour the yard for hazardous materials - when the cause of the problem could be right under their noses. Vocabulary: (E) hazardous, ingest(ed), environment, poisonous, pesticide(s) (I) rotten, spoil(ed), safe, dangerous, gross.
Thu, Jul 28, 2016 -- 4:30am
Fri, Jul 29, 2016 -- 6:00am
Que Pasa, Martha/TD Is Talking Dog
* Que Pasa, Martha - Senor Craig expects everyone to present an oral report in Spanish, and Alice is a nervous wreck! With the help of Martha and some Mexican alphabet soup, she aces her presentation, but did she actually deserve her grade? Vocabulary: (E) recite(d), memoriz(ed)(ation), bilingual, pronouc(e) (iation), articulate (I) speech, oral, aloud, voice, remember.
* TD Is Talking Dog - Inspired by an old Tarzan-style movie, TD decides to learn animal languages and become an animal linguist. Under Martha's tutelage, he begins his lessons. Vocabulary: (E) enunciate, language, linguist, vocabulary, accent (I) tone, again, repeat, animal, phrase.
Fri, Jul 29, 2016 -- 4:30am
Fri, Jul 29, 2016 -- 2:00pm
Dogs In Space/Dogs from Space
* Dogs in Space - Mrs. Clusky asks the class to present projects on the solar system, but TD finds himself distracted by comic books. Can he save the Planet of the Dogs from evil space cats and still get his homework in on time? Vocabulary: (E) planet, star, solar system, constellation, orbit (I) sun, moon, earth, space, spaceship.
* Dogs from Space - Inspired by TD's comic about the Planet of the Dogs, Martha has a dream about what life would be like as an alien space dog. Vocabulary: (E) universe, extraterrestrial, astronom(y)(er), astronaut, asteroid, inva(sion)( ed)(ing)(er), (in)humane (I) alien(s) , world, creature.
Sat, Jul 30, 2016 -- 4:30am