KQED's State of Health covers health care issues affecting the state of California.
- California's Health Insurance Exchange Sets Plans, Premiums; No Apparent 'Rate Shock'
- Powerful Documentary Highlights 'The Power of Two'
- More Single Boomers Share Homes -- and Health Support
- Where You Live Affects What Kind of Surgery You'll Have: Look It Up
- Easy to Do, Inexpensive; Music Calms Some ICU Patients
A blog on health and medicine from NPR's Science Desk.
- Researchers Find Bird Flu Is Contagious Among Ferrets
- Hardly A Haven: Home Can Be Deadly In Natural Disasters
- Seeing Double: Errors In Stem-Cell Cloning Paper Raise Doubts
- Antidepressant May Protect The Heart Against Mental Stress