KQED's State of Health covers health care issues affecting the state of California.
- Do High-Deductible Health Plans Cut Costs Now, But Backfire in Long Run?
- Posthumous Brittany Maynard Video Supports Calif. 'Death with Dignity' Bill
- Frontline 'Vaccine War' Live Chat; Wednesday 3/25, Noon PT
- On Medi-Cal Now, Lose Your House Later?
- Millions Need to Be On Alert for Medi-Cal Renewal
A blog on health and medicine from NPR's Science Desk.
- How Much Does Cancer Cost Us?
- Critic Faults Alcoholics Anonymous For Lack Of Evidence
- A Single Gene May Determine Why Some People Get So Sick With The Flu
- High-Deductible Health Plans Cut Costs, At Least For Now